#1 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Well....?

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman. She's faster, stronger, and a better fighter...

#3 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Wonder Woman. She's faster, stronger, and a better fighter..."

Agree about the better fighter thing but as for faster and stronger how can you be sure of that?

Sentry was the only one to stand against Hulk in WWH when Hulk's power was near limitless

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Thor says:

"Agree about the better fighter thing but as for faster and stronger how can you be sure of that?Sentry was the only one to stand against Hulk in WWH when Hulk's power was near limitless"

Rest assured, Sentry is no where near as powerful as Wonder Woman. He's never demonstrated anything on her level. He's not as powerful as a million exploding suns. He was lead to believe that he's that strong. Realistically, he's as strong as a 1000 super-soldiers. The million-exploding sun thing is a hyperbole, used to over-hype him. Think about it. The power that he displayed against the Hulk isn't equivalent to the power he believes he has. One supernova is powerful, but if the power he displayed against the Hulk equaled a million, all of New York and the entire planet would have been destroyed. The Hulk would have never survived it, either. If he was really that powerful, why is it that he couldn't stop the Helicarrier from crashing down into New York by himself? He struggled and still couldn't stop it, when other top-tier superpowered beings could. Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, and Wonder Man had to help him out. And, if he was really as powerful as he thought he was, his powers would have never been expended toward the end of the fight. After that, he was completely exhausted, and easily put on his back by Bruce Banner. I don't think the Hulk's power was limitless at the time. He was just the most powerful incarnation. I'm sure Wonder Woman would have been able to fight him, IMO.

Wonder Woman, on the other hand, is nearly as powerful as Superman (the Sentry is not). Wonder Woman has been through a lot more than the Sentry has, and has better feats of strength, speed, durability, reflexes, and fighting skills. The Sentry doesn't stand a chance here... Not saying it's a curbstomp, but in the end, the fight would go to her.

Here's a link to a old thread. I posted some evidence on Wonder Woman's greatness here. And there's another link on that same page that has more of her feats.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/wonder-woman-vs-android-18/590765/&c=397&397&page=14

#5 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Scarlet Thor says:
"Agree about the better fighter thing but as for faster and stronger how can you be sure of that?Sentry was the only one to stand against Hulk in WWH when Hulk's power was near limitless"

Rest assured, Sentry is no where near as powerful as Wonder Woman. He's never demonstrated anything on her level. He's not as powerful as a million exploding suns. He was lead to believe that he's that strong. Realistically, he's as strong as a 1000 super-soldiers. The million-exploding sun thing is a hyperbole, used to over-hype him. Think about it. The power that he displayed against the Hulk isn't equivalent to the power he believes he has. One supernova is powerful, but if the power he displayed against the Hulk equaled a million, all of New York and the entire planet would have been destroyed. The Hulk would have never survived it, either. If he was really that powerful, why is it that he couldn't stop the Helicarrier from crashing down into New York by himself? He struggled and still couldn't stop it, when other top-tier superpowered beings could. Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, and Wonder Man had to help him out. And, if he was really as powerful as he thought he was, his powers would have never been expended toward the end of the fight. After that, he was completely exhausted, and easily put on his back by Bruce Banner. I don't think the Hulk's power was limitless at the time. He was just the most powerful incarnation. I'm sure Wonder Woman would have been able to fight him, IMO.

Wonder Woman, on the other hand, is nearly as powerful as Superman (the Sentry is not). Wonder Woman has been through a lot more than the Sentry has, and has better feats of strength, speed, durability, reflexes, and fighting skills. The Sentry doesn't stand a chance here... Not saying it's a curbstomp, but in the end, the fight would go to her.

Here's a link to a old thread. I posted some evidence on Wonder Woman's greatness here. And there's another link on that same page that has more of her feats.

" />http://www.comicvine.com/message/wonder-woman-vs-android-18/590765/&c=397&397&page=14"

I agree about the million suns thing but from WWH I get that Sentry is as powerful as Hulk at his angriest which to me is more powerful than Dianna. Plus in his mini he was able to deal with Terrax without trouble at all while he was traveling around the glob in seconds. Plus let's not forget his energy projection skills whic were able to fully charge Iron Man's armor with ease. Now I don't say that Sentry should definitely win but he has a good chance to do so

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Thor says:

"I agree about the million suns thing but from WWH I get that Sentry is as powerful as Hulk at his angriest which to me is more powerful than Dianna. Plus in his mini he was able to deal with Terrax without trouble at all while he was traveling around the glob in seconds. Plus let's not forget his energy projection skills whic were able to fully charge Iron Man's armor with ease. Now I don't say that Sentry should definitely win but he has a good chance to do so"

I don't know about that. Sentry hasn't done anything on her level of power, though... The energy projection won't be a problem for Wonder Woman. Her enchanted bracelets can deflect anything, and she as the reflexes to use them accordingly. I don't think dealing with Terrax is a big deal, either. He's not like the Silver Surfer, and all the Heralds have different levels of power, meaning that some are stronger than others. The part about breaking his ax is nothing spectacular, since there's isn't anything saying that his ax cannot be broken. If so, provide evidence showing it. I could be wrong. And, about Sentry traveling the globe in seconds, Wonder Woman has shown the speed to do that herself... Not saying that Sentry gets curbstomped, but she's gonna win in the end. And, if Sentry pulls that same 'power-up' act like he did with the Hulk, he will tire out. Wonder Woman will still keep moving...

And, yeah, the Hulk was at his angriest, but Wonder Woman could take him. Besides her strength, she has the superhuman speed and the ability to fly. If she's flying, the Hulk can't hit her. And, if she's fighting him face-to-face, her superhuman speed/reflexes would be too much for him also... He would have a hard time hitting her. Also, the Hulk can't react to her superhuman speed. If she wanted, she could blitz him and defeat him through BFR....
Post Edited:2008-05-19 07:15:18

#7 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Thor says:

"I agree about the million suns thing but from WWH I get that Sentry is as powerful as Hulk at his angriest which to me is more powerful than Dianna. Plus in his mini he was able to deal with Terrax without trouble at all while he was traveling around the glob in seconds. Plus let's not forget his energy projection skills whic were able to fully charge Iron Man's armor with ease. Now I don't say that Sentry should definitely win but he has a good chance to do so"

Oh, don't use Terrax as the benchmark. The New Warriors beat Terrax twice -- the second time, Speedball did it. Dazzler beat Terrax by herself! I mean, she was supercharged at the time, but still! That dude is worse than Gladiator as being used as "really powerful guy that our hero beats to look good".

#8 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Static Shock: "why is it that he couldn't stop the Helicarrier from crashing down into New York by himself?" Incidences like this require more scientific explanation similarly as to why Superman didn't just stop the plane from crashing in the movie. If The Sentry used all his strength to stop the hellicarrier then it would have imploded under its own pressure. As for everything else you said its more or less right. I mean if your going by the ORIGINAL sentry mini series where he was quoted in "fighting galactus to a standstill" i'd say this was more or less in the bag for him. But since they brought him back I think they have made many mistakes with his character development especially in regards to his mental state. All Wonder Woman would have to do is get him with the lasso of truth and he'd probably have a mental breakdown and run away, which is really sad but another prime example of Marvel realizing they messed up introducing a character who was too powerful and are finding stupid ways to depower them.

#9 Posted by wickedragon (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Scarlet Thor says:
"Agree about the better fighter thing but as for faster and stronger how can you be sure of that? Sentry was the only one to stand against Hulk in WWH when Hulk's power was near limitless"
Rest assured, Sentry is no where near as powerful as Wonder Woman. He's never demonstrated anything on her level. He's not as powerful as a million exploding suns. He was lead to believe that he's that strong. Realistically, he's as strong as a 1000 super-soldiers. The million-exploding sun thing is a hyperbole, used to over-hype him. Think about it. The power that he displayed against the Hulk isn't equivalent to the power he believes he has. One supernova is powerful, but if the power he displayed against the Hulk equaled a million, all of New York and the entire planet would have been destroyed. The Hulk would have never survived it, either. If he was really that powerful, why is it that he couldn't stop the Helicarrier from crashing down into New York by himself? He struggled and still couldn't stop it, when other top-tier superpowered beings could. Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, and Wonder Man had to help him out. And, if he was really as powerful as he thought he was, his powers would have never been expended toward the end of the fight. After that, he was completely exhausted, and easily put on his back by Bruce Banner. I don't think the Hulk's power was limitless at the time. He was just the most powerful incarnation. I'm sure Wonder Woman would have been able to fight him, IMO. Wonder Woman, on the other hand, is nearly as powerful as Superman (the Sentry is not). Wonder Woman has been through a lot more than the Sentry has, and has better feats of strength, speed, durability, reflexes, and fighting skills. The Sentry doesn't stand a chance here... Not saying it's a curbstomp, but in the end, the fight would go to her. Here's a link to a old thread. I posted some evidence on Wonder Woman's greatness here. And there's another link on that same page that has more of her feats.
" />http://www.comicvine.com/message/wonder-woman-vs-android-18/590765/&c=397&397&page=14"

The one saying he unleashe the power of a thousand suns was the Thing.

Considering that he wasn't there to destroy earth I'd say he was holding back.

And in the end I never read it like he was 'worn out'. It seems more like the Hulk managed to calm him down at which point he killed his own power.

I've never seen Diana do anything special. Given that the power of a thousand exploding suns would shatter our solar system and seriousl fuck up our galaxy I'll give this one to Sentry, easily.

#10 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a good point....if he did show his true exploding sun power there wouldnt really be much of anything left now would there...the dude is basically a giant trying to play with ants and not kill them.

#11 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Scarlet Thor says:
"Agree about the better fighter thing but as for faster and stronger how can you be sure of that? Sentry was the only one to stand against Hulk in WWH when Hulk's power was near limitless"
Rest assured, Sentry is no where near as powerful as Wonder Woman. He's never demonstrated anything on her level. He's not as powerful as a million exploding suns. He was lead to believe that he's that strong. Realistically, he's as strong as a 1000 super-soldiers. The million-exploding sun thing is a hyperbole, used to over-hype him. Think about it. The power that he displayed against the Hulk isn't equivalent to the power he believes he has. One supernova is powerful, but if the power he displayed against the Hulk equaled a million, all of New York and the entire planet would have been destroyed. The Hulk would have never survived it, either. If he was really that powerful, why is it that he couldn't stop the Helicarrier from crashing down into New York by himself? He struggled and still couldn't stop it, when other top-tier superpowered beings could. Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, and Wonder Man had to help him out. And, if he was really as powerful as he thought he was, his powers would have never been expended toward the end of the fight. After that, he was completely exhausted, and easily put on his back by Bruce Banner. I don't think the Hulk's power was limitless at the time. He was just the most powerful incarnation. I'm sure Wonder Woman would have been able to fight him, IMO. Wonder Woman, on the other hand, is nearly as powerful as Superman (the Sentry is not). Wonder Woman has been through a lot more than the Sentry has, and has better feats of strength, speed, durability, reflexes, and fighting skills. The Sentry doesn't stand a chance here... Not saying it's a curbstomp, but in the end, the fight would go to her. Here's a link to a old thread. I posted some evidence on Wonder Woman's greatness here. And there's another link on that same page that has more of her feats.

Classic Sentry has that power, not current.

#12 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry suffers from inconsistent writing. One time he beats the whole atlantean army on his own and the next he can't lift the helicarrier. The Sentry as showed in the mini series can beat Dianna 6or7/10

#13 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Thor says:

"Sentry suffers from inconsistent writing. One time he beats the whole atlantean army on his own and the next he can't lift the helicarrier. The Sentry as showed in the mini series can beat Dianna 6or7/10"

That's classic Sentry.

#14 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry for sure.

#15 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

((i thank sentry can defeat wonder woman but not very easy i mean she is a better fighter but even that won't help her win at the end)) ((sentry can win here))

#16 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"((i thank sentry can defeat wonder woman but not very easy i mean she is a better fighter but even that won't help her win at the end)) ((sentry can win here))"

Only classic Sentry can defeat Wonder Woman, but we're not using him, we're using his current incarnation.

#17 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
"((i thank sentry can defeat wonder woman but not very easy i mean she is a better fighter but even that won't help her win at the end)) ((sentry can win here))"
Only classic Sentry can defeat Wonder Woman, but we're not using him, we're using his current incarnation."

(( oh i see )) (( how weak is current sentry? i mean he did put up a fight when he was fighting wwhulk))

#18 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

Only classic Sentry can defeat Wonder Woman, but we're not using him, we're using his current incarnation."

It is the same guy they just write him differently. So we can have Mini series Sentry as well

#19 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Thor says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
It is the same guy they just write him differently. So we can have Mini series Sentry as well "

(( ok so that's means classic Sentry is part this battle right?))

#20 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Thor says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:
It is the same guy they just write him differently. So we can have Mini series Sentry as well "

No, there are two totally different Sentries even though it's the same guy. The Classic Sentry I'm talking about from the miniseries was a lot more powerful then he is now. He mindwiped the entire planet of their memory of him, he's battled with Galactus, taken Nuclear explosions to the face without a problem and has moved at unbelievable speeds. However when he went into his little coma, he lost his power because he didn't have that chemical that kept his power up.

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ace High says:

"@ Static Shock: "why is it that he couldn't stop the Helicarrier from crashing down into New York by himself?" Incidences like this require more scientific explanation similarly as to why Superman didn't just stop the plane from crashing in the movie. If The Sentry used all his strength to stop the hellicarrier then it would have imploded under its own pressure. As for everything else you said its more or less right. "

That's not true.... Using all of his strength to stop the Helicarrier wouldn't cause that to happen. If you can remember what happened, he struggled to stop the thing from coming down. And, to me, it's still no excuse. I don't buy that... Superman would have been able to stop it without any problems.

wickeddragon says:

The one saying he unleashe the power of a thousand suns was the Thing. Considering that he wasn't there to destroy earth I'd say he was holding back. And in the end I never read it like he was 'worn out'. It seems more like the Hulk managed to calm him down at which point he killed his own power.I've never seen Diana do anything special. Given that the power of a thousand exploding suns would shatter our solar system and seriousl fuck up our galaxy I'll give this one to Sentry, easily.

He wasn't holding back. He was giving it his all, and in turn, he wore himself out. It's obvious. You're basically saying he voluntarily transformed back to his original state to get knocked out. I don't buy that, either.

Like I said, Sentry doesn't possess that power. At all. And, Diana has more considerable feats then Sentry does. You're saying you've never seen her do anything special because you're bias is showing. I posted a link to show what she's all about. Take initiative and check it out instead of saying you've never seen her do anything special. Either that, or read her comics before you make bias judgments

Logic Mark III says:

That is a good point....if he did show his true exploding sun power there wouldnt really be much of anything left now would there...the dude is basically a giant trying to play with ants and not kill them.

Sentry doesn't have that power. And, I gave specific reasons why. Sentry wasn't holding back against the Hulk. That's clearly false, and anyone reading that comic would know that.

Kain Echidna says:

Only classic Sentry can defeat Wonder Woman, but we're not using him, we're using his current incarnation.

What noticeable differences are there between the current Sentry and the Classic one?

#22 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"No, there are two totally different Sentries even though it's the same guy. The Classic Sentry I'm talking about from the miniseries was a lot more powerful then he is now. He mindwiped the entire planet of their memory of him, he's battled with Galactus, taken Nuclear explosions to the face without a problem and has moved at unbelievable speeds. However when he went into his little coma, he lost his power because he didn't have that chemical that kept his power up. "

Hmmmm... Interesting. So they aren't same. In any case, I still think Wonder Woman would take either incarnation. That's just me. Not tryna be a fanboy.

#23 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry didn't use his full power to lift the Helicarrier because he was afraid that he could loose control. He said that in WWH (about using more power)

#24 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Kain Echnida says:
" No, there are two totally different Sentries even though it's the same guy. The Classic Sentry I'm talking about from the miniseries was a lot more powerful then he is now. He mindwiped the entire planet of their memory of him, he's battled with Galactus, taken Nuclear explosions to the face without a problem and has moved at unbelievable speeds. However when he went into his little coma, he lost his power because he didn't have that chemical that kept his power up. "
Hmmmm... Interesting. So they aren't same. In any case, I still think Wonder Woman would take either incarnation. That's just me. Not tryna be a fanboy."

The way it seems, Classic Sentry was insanely powerful and was even able to go to a standstill with Galactus even though they never showed it. The way they've made it out to be is that the Classic Sentry literally had no equal and really did have the power of a million exploding suns, that's not mentioning The Void either.

#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Classic Sentry was insanely powerful and was even able to go to a standstill with Galactus even though they never showed it."

If they never showed it, then I don't think it can be used to make a case here.

#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Thor says:

"Sentry didn't use his full power to lift the Helicarrier because he was afraid that he could loose control. He said that in WWH (about using more power)"

No excuse. I don't even remember him saying this. You got the scan for it?

#27 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Classic Sentry was insanely powerful and was even able to go to a standstill with Galactus even though they never showed it."
If they never showed it, then I don't think it can be used to make a case here."

They never showed it but I think the fact that it's been mentioned so much by so many heroes that it should be considered a fact since it wasn't something that's just left up to interpretation. I think Robert's taking a Nuclear Missle to the face like nothing is an especially impressive showing as well.

#28 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"I think Robert's taking a Nuclear Missle to the face like nothing is an especially impressive showing as well. "

Maybe it does. But, Diana has shown to be able to deflect any projectile with her bracelets. I think that should count for something as well. But, the Classic Sentry isn't the one fighting here. Back on topic. :)

#29 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

WW. No chance for Sentry.

#30 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"I think Robert's taking a Nuclear Missle to the face like nothing is an especially impressive showing as well. "
Maybe it does. But, Diana has shown to be able to deflect any projectile with her bracelets. I think that should count for something as well. But, the Classic Sentry isn't the one fighting here. Back on topic. :)"

LoL, I already admitted current Sentry doesn't stand a chance, but I say Classic is the winner.

#31 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

mantoid says:

"WW. No chance for Sentry."

I love you. :P

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

wickedragon says:

"you're such a fanboy.And yes I think sentry kileld his own power to get knocked out. If he didn't he'd have destroyed NY and possibly earth."

I'm not a fanboy. Just being a bit logical here, unlike you. You can't even make a case for Sentry if you wanted to. But you wanna believe that he sacrificed his power to get knocked out voluntarily (When his purpose for fighting the Hulk was to defeat him)... Please, I don't have time for your ignorance. Keep it to yourself.

mantoid says:

What about Tahdigga?

What about her? LOL.
Post Edited:2008-05-19 11:14:57

#33 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"mantoid says:
I love you. :P"

What about Tahdigga?

#34 Posted by wickedragon (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"mantoid says:
I love you. :P"

you're such a fanboy.

And yes I think sentry kileld his own power to get knocked out. If he didn't he'd have destroyed NY and possibly earth.

#35 Posted by wickedragon (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"wickedragon says:
"you're such a fanboy. And yes I think sentry kileld his own power to get knocked out. If he didn't he'd have destroyed NY and possibly earth."
I'm not a fanboy. Just being a bit logical here, unlike you. You can't even make a case for Sentry if you wanted to. But you wanna believe that he sacrificed his power to get knocked out voluntarily (When his purpose for fighting the Hulk was to defeat him)... Please, I don't have time for your ignorance. Keep it to yourself.

His purpose was to stop Hulk killing pplz, it became clear that the Hulk was not some mindless monster and the fight ended. This was not some meta fight where the fight was enough in itself, it served a purpose taht was fulfilled. His problem after that was that he didn't quite know how to stop himself.

And I saw the link you used to that mass of scans. It failed to show her awsome.

The one thing that is truly remarkable about her is her rope. Other than that she is not as strong nor as durable as the sentry. If she was she wouldn't have to dodge and parry weapons.

#36 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

wickedragon says:

"Static Shock says:
"wickedragon says:
"you're such a fanboy. And yes I think sentry kileld his own power to get knocked out. If he didn't he'd have destroyed NY and possibly earth."
His purpose was to stop Hulk killing pplz, it became clear that the Hulk was not some mindless monster and the fight ended. This was not some meta fight where the fight was enough in itself, it served a purpose taht was fulfilled. His problem after that was that he didn't quite know how to stop himself. And I saw the link you used to that mass of scans. It failed to show her awsome. The one thing that is truly remarkable about her is her rope. Other than that she is not as strong nor as durable as the sentry. If she was she wouldn't have to dodge and parry weapons."

She's able to take hits from Superman on a daily. That's saying something.

#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

wickedragon says:

"His purpose was to stop Hulk killing pplz, it became clear that the Hulk was not some mindless monster and the fight ended. This was not some meta fight where the fight was enough in itself, it served a purpose taht was fulfilled. His problem after that was that he didn't quite know how to stop himself.

When you can provide evidence showing that he voluntarily powered down to get his @$$ whooped, let me know. This is telling me nothing. You're going by assumptions here, and it's not helping you at all.

wickedragon says:

And I saw the link you used to that mass of scans. It failed to show her awsome. The one thing that is truly remarkable about her is her rope. Other than that she is not as strong nor as durable as the sentry. If she was she wouldn't have to dodge and parry weapons."

It failed!? Excuse me, but up to this point, you're just running your mouth. You really haven't said anything, besides that stupid hyperbole of Sentry's, and you haven't made a valid case for it. Aight, smart guy. Can you provide anything to show for Sentry to prove that he's stronger and more durable than she is? Can you do you do any better? And, her dodging and parrying is a part of her character. It doesn't make her any less of a superheroine, or any worse than what Sentry is.

#38 Posted by wickedragon (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

She's able to take hits from Superman on a daily. That's saying something."

Superman vs. old hulk ended with supes having to displace Hulk into space because he couldn't make a dent in him.

Sentry vs the much much much more powerful WB Hulk was far from as bloodless.

#39 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"wickedragon says:
"His purpose was to stop Hulk killing pplz, it became clear that the Hulk was not some mindless monster and the fight ended. This was not some meta fight where the fight was enough in itself, it served a purpose taht was fulfilled. His problem after that was that he didn't quite know how to stop himself.
When you can provide evidence showing that he voluntarily powered down to get his @$$ whooped, let me know. This is telling me nothing. You're going by assumptions here, and it's not helping you at all. wickedragon says:
And I saw the link you used to that mass of scans. It failed to show her awsome. The one thing that is truly remarkable about her is her rope. Other than that she is not as strong nor as durable as the sentry. If she was she wouldn't have to dodge and parry weapons."
It failed!? Excuse me, but up to this point, you're just running your mouth. You really haven't said anything, besides that stupid hyperbole of Sentry's, and you haven't made a valid case for it. Aight, smart guy. Can you provide anything to show for Sentry to prove that he's stronger and more durable than she is? Can you do you do any better? And, her dodging and parrying is a part of her character. It doesn't make her any less of a superheroine, or any worse than what Sentry is. "

Are you having a bad day? LoL.

#40 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

wickedragon says:

"Kain Echnida says:
She's able to take hits from Superman on a daily. That's saying something."
Superman vs. old hulk ended with supes having to displace Hulk into space because he couldn't make a dent in him. Sentry vs the much much much more powerful WB Hulk was far from as bloodless."

Hulk couldn't do anything to Superman, period. Superman completly outclasses Hulk and current Sentry.

#41 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Are you having a bad day? LoL."

Nah. LOL. I just wish people would learn to back themselves up instead of calling people fanboys. I mean, seriously. I know what I'm talking about. Right, Kain? :)

Kain Echnida says:

Hulk couldn't do anything to Superman, period. Superman completly outclasses Hulk and current Sentry.

Seconded...

Where's Gambler when you need him? Strength in numbers, man. Easier to school the misinformed.

Post Edited:2008-05-19 11:49:58

#42 Posted by wickedragon (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

Hulk couldn't do anything to Superman, period. Superman completly outclasses Hulk and current Sentry."
Didn't say he could. I'm saying that supes didn't damage Hulk; he did however put him adrift in space. I'd say thats a win. Where is it revealed that current Sentry is actually weaker than the old one, and that he's not just afraid of using his powers like it seems he is in WWH?

And ple-heaze. Her weakness is...guns? The problem being getting a gun past her bracers. I'm guessing in a cross-over the Punisher would be able to own her. But then again, he owns every single marvel super hero in the "what if" series x|

Sentry'd never use a gun tho. That'd be too...easy. Damn superheroes. "It's okay to punch your neck into a funny angle. That's all fair and stuff. But guns. Unf. No." I'm guessing the one thing that'd completely own her that Mr. Sentryman could use would be telepathy. He can alter the mind of others, as proven when he erased himself from the memory of...everyone. At once. And seeing as all manner of mind-trickery works on DC-supes every time and she can't kill him instantly he could just make her think she was a cute puppy-dog and that she should take her bracers off. After that, blast her off to blast-off ville.
Post Edited:2008-05-19 12:03:42
#43 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Sentry Can Beat WonderWoman But current Sentry? Don't know Maybe.

#44 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

1st Battle The Old Hulk Beat superman 2nd Superman upgrade won 3nd time Superman won again by the votes The Old Sentry Would Beat WonderWoman Im Voteing The Old Sentry For The Win.

#45 Posted by wickedragon (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

Sounds like your making up stuff now..."

Have you even been to the Sentry page? Read a single mag with Sentry in it?

I call shenz on you being anything but a troll.

#46 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

wickedragon says:

"Didn't say he could. I'm saying that supes didn't damage Hulk; he did however put him adrift in space. I'd say thats a win. Where is it revealed that current Sentry is actually weaker than the old one, and that he's not just afraid of using his powers like it seems he is in WWH?

And, you're still going off assumptions. It's like you're not even listening.

wickedragon says:

And ple-heaze. Her weakness is...guns? The problem being getting a gun past her bracers. I'm guessing in a cross-over the Punisher would be able to own her. But then again, he owns every single marvel super hero in the "what if" series x|

This doesn't tell me anything. Her weakness is projectiles that and weapons that cut/slash. Other than that, she can take blunt force just as well as Superman and others.

wickedragon says:

Sentry'd never use a gun tho. That'd be too...easy. Damn superheroes. "It's okay to punch your neck into a funny angle. That's all fair and stuff. But guns. Unf. No." I'm guessing the one thing that'd completely own her that Mr. Sentryman could use would be telepathy. He can alter the mind of others, as proven when he erased himself from the memory of...everyone. At once. And seeing as all manner of mind-trickery works on DC-supes every time and she can't kill him instantly he could just make her think she was a cute puppy-dog and that she should take her bracers off. After that, blast her off to blast-off ville."

There's isn't anything to show that he's capable of this, at least not now, since he isn't as strong as people claim he was. He may have mind-wiped people in his mini-series. But, his telepathic abilities were never explored further. So, you can't say that he would easily alter her mind to think that she's a dog. He's not Professor X. Sounds like your making up stuff now...

#47 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

TheGoldenSurfer10000 says:

"1st Battle The Old Hulk Beat superman 2nd Superman upgrade won 3nd time Superman won again by the votes The Old Sentry Would Beat WonderWoman Im Voteing The Old Sentry For The Win."

This isn't the old Sentry, though. It's the current one.

#48 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"TheGoldenSurfer10000 says:
"1st Battle The Old Hulk Beat superman 2nd Superman upgrade won 3nd time Superman won again by the votes The Old Sentry Would Beat WonderWoman Im Voteing The Old Sentry For The Win."
This isn't the old Sentry, though. It's the current one."

Oh Then he Lose Then WW Takes the Victory I Wanted Him To Win Oh Well.

#49 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

wickedragon says:

"Have you even been to the Sentry page? Read a single mag with Sentry in it?I call shenz on you being anything but a troll."

I have been to the Sentry's page. It's not much. And, it's unofficial, meaning it isn't legit. And, I have read Sentry comics. You're saying things that the Sentry hasn't done before. He's never made anyone think that they're a dog. Ever. The only one being a troll is you, making up stuff. He may have some level of telepathy, but it's wasn't fully explored, and I doubt he still has those abilities. He's not Prof. X.
Post Edited:2008-05-19 12:39:51

#50 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

wickedragon says:

"Static Shock says:
Sounds like your making up stuff now..."
Have you even been to the Sentry page? Read a single mag with Sentry in it? I call shenz on you being anything but a troll. "

lmfao hey wickedragon, i agree with you on that one he is.