• 67 results
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Thor takes this. Superman takes it if thor doesn't have his hammer. sentry takes it if superman doesn't have a sun and thor is sleeping.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By czarny_samael666
@odinforce said:
" @czarny_samael: My point was we should consider it as a feat, BUT i also said that there ARE complications with that feat context wise. I have already acknowledged the fact that Galactus might have been depowered. Yes we won't know until marvel confirms it for us. "
The point is that we know that Sentry wasn't alone, so we shouldn't use it in this forum.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By odinforce
@czarny_samael: yes the context isn't explained with his fight. the thing i was talking about with Valtot is that ASIDE from the sentry/galactus fight, "if a comic company says a character has done something off-panel, shouldn't we accept that as viable coming from the complany itself?" 

that was my question
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By czarny_samael666
@odinforce said:
" @czarny_samael: yes the context isn't explained with his fight. the thing i was talking about with Valtot is that ASIDE from the sentry/galactus fight, "if a comic company says a character has done something off-panel, shouldn't we accept that as viable coming from the complany itself?" 

that was my question "
About this question:
No. 
Because it could be joke, PIS, to less knowledge about other characters, lie, etc. 
For example: Banner told Rulk, that he didn't have his absorb power anymore and it was a lie. 
Context also is the most important thing in any feat. 
Another example:
I've seen Darkseid thinking/reacting in microsecond speed reaction. Later I've read a comic in which DS did it and it was showed that his power was boosted by Etrigan, ergo it is not a feat anymore.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@odinforce:
PIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jazzitup said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@Jazzitup said:
"Thor  Superman Sentry "
Reasons? "
Thor's more powerful imo "

He is very powerful. But Superman is more powerful. Sentry aint winning.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By odinforce
@czarny_samael: those examples are different then marvel claiming sentry to fight galactus
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By czarny_samael666
@odinforce said:
" @czarny_samael: those examples are different then marvel claiming sentry to fight galactus "
The point was that without context we can't use fights in this forum.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By buttersdaman000

Superman wins this unless current Thor is more powerful than I think he is

SentryVoid616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By SentryVoid616

Why does every go with superman, he's one of the most powerful heroes ever, but thor and sentry are as well, for me this is a good battle, because i cant call it, as for you people who will disagree, just think, superman beating both sentry and thor is nonsense, i'm not saying superman is weak, this fight would destroy whatever planet it took place on. Sentry could hold his against superman, even more so if their both fighting thor as well. Thor would really step it up to beat supes, its stated that he holds back against mortal foes, once he realises supermans power he wont, depending on morals. as for sentry the more supes beats him the more likely sentry will go void, im not the only one who thinks that the void could take supes! 
This is my opinion, Dont be mean!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Senturion said:
"Why does every go with superman, he's one of the most powerful heroes ever, but thor and sentry are as well, for me this is a good battle, because i cant call it, as for you people who will disagree, just think, superman beating both sentry and thor is nonsense, i'm not saying superman is weak, this fight would destroy whatever planet it took place on. Sentry could hold his against superman, even more so if their both fighting thor as well. Thor would really step it up to beat supes, its stated that he holds back against mortal foes, once he realises supermans power he wont, depending on morals. as for sentry the more supes beats him the more likely sentry will go void, im not the only one who thinks that the void could take supes!  This is my opinion, Dont be mean! "

No. Sentry has no feats to compare with Superman. Name me one.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

1. Superman 
2. Thor 
3. Sentry
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#63  Edited By Billy Batson
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" 1. Superman 2. Thor 3. Sentry "
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By MrDirector786
@Senturion said:
" Why does every go with superman, he's one of the most powerful heroes ever, but thor and sentry are as well, for me this is a good battle, because i cant call it, as for you people who will disagree, just think, superman beating both sentry and thor is nonsense, i'm not saying superman is weak, this fight would destroy whatever planet it took place on. Sentry could hold his against superman, even more so if their both fighting thor as well. Thor would really step it up to beat supes, its stated that he holds back against mortal foes, once he realises supermans power he wont, depending on morals. as for sentry the more supes beats him the more likely sentry will go void, im not the only one who thinks that the void could take supes!  This is my opinion, Dont be mean! "
Not everyone is going with Superman. Some are going with Thor. But this fight is pretty much Superman vs Thor because either of them could take down the Sentry without much trouble. Superman vs Thor on the other hand would be a really tough fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As MrDirector said, the real question is Thor vs Superman, now Thor may be stronger, he's shattered a Planet with the strike of his Hammer, yet Beta Ray Bill has done the same, Superman has helped move a Planet with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter. It's pretty obvious he can't pull that Planet by himself, so he would be pulling a Fraction Of A Mass, i would say Thor edges him out in Strength. Thor is also more durable. But Superman is alot Faster than Thor, he's more Versatile and a Better Fighter (Arguably). Superman may also be smarter. He has Super Intellect, now Super Intellect enables your brain to work faster. Thor also has a magical advantage, though Superman isn't going to stand around and let Thor blast him with his Hammer, and Current Superman has a magical resistance. Overall Superman has more advantages. So i'll say Superman.

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By cmyers1980

@sonoftheweb said:

if its current, sentry isn't even allowed to compete. remember what happened in siege? he "left". he's no longer a contender, but me thinks he'll be back. thor has his limitations, i think if sentry where to use his full power extent, he'd qwn superman AND thor without a second glance
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By comic_book_fan

superman wins sentry should beat thor i like thor better than sentry but thor has no telepathic resistance.

but superman will kick sentry's ass just as fast stronger and highly resistant to telepathy