Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#154  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kentaxx said:
Thor wins, he will have Sentry crying worse then Human Torch did xD
I like how people use PIS in their responses.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#155  Edited By Kentaxx

It was a joke, I dont think HT would beat Sentry realistically

Im still going with Thor in this fight

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By BIackFlash

Thor won

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By TruePwnge

God of Thunder wins

Better feats Vs Lackthereof

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By OhTru
@Static Shock said:
"

Warlock360 says:

"well then how would they make them meaningless if i may ask?^^"

They may not. But I will tell you this. Unlike you, I was able to provide evidence that Thor defeated Hulk in battle before. You, on the other hand, formed a ratio out of what someone said. And, you had no distinct evidence of your own. So, you don't know for sure that Hulk has beaten Thor more that Thor has beaten Hulk. You're just going by what another person said. If your ratio isn't based on actual evidence, it doesn't mean a thing. And, even if your ratio means something, it doesn't mean that Sentry will defeat Thor. Sentry may have stalemated Hulk, but that doesn't give anyone leeway to say that he would beat Thor. And, Sentry never really beat Hulk, so it doesn't count. A stalemate's a draw. It's neither a win or a lose. Also, based on the the fight between Sentry and Hulk, some would say that Hulk won, because Sentry hit the ground first, exhausted. And, Thor has beaten the Hulk, something that Sentry has yet to accomplish.

"
Sentry has also blitzed Thor in a What-If
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159  Edited By Static Shock
@OhTru said:
" Sentry has also blitzed Thor in a What-If
"
Out-of-continuity.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#160  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Well, if we go by what Ifs?, Thor killed Sentry by breaking him his neck in the very same issue.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By OhTru
@Morpheus_ said:
" Well, if we go by what Ifs?, Thor killed Sentry by breaking him his neck in the very same issue. "
Yeah I know

Anyway the point I was trying to make is Sentry has speed and reflexes that outclass Thor. The Thunder God needs his hammer for speed, he doesn't really have true speed feats
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#162  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@OhTru said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Well, if we go by what Ifs?, Thor killed Sentry by breaking him his neck in the very same issue. "
Yeah I know  Anyway the point I was trying to make is Sentry has speed and reflexes that outclass Thor. The Thunder God needs his hammer for speed, he doesn't really have true speed feats "
.... And you're trying to prove this by using a what if? 
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By BIackFlash

@Lunacyde said:

" How are Thor's mental defenses? "

I would say he has limited resistance to telepathy, the level of resistance might depend on the 
shielding from his helmet 

If Sentry starts pulling telepathic powers out of his butt again IMO Thor is done

Loki Mind Wiped him
Moondragon turned him into a sex slave

@Voidheart said:
"

that wasnt sentry saying that it was the void

"
I don't think it matters who wins at this stage. If Thor wins the victory is kinda hollow, Sentry got owned by lesser people and people will claim Sentry was not at full power like his WWH showing.  
Or like his showing when a Skrull beat him by going into his head and saying Boo!
Or when She-Hulk came up to Sentry and one shot him
Or when Tony overloaded his head with calls
Or Blue Marvel beating him down.

Sometimes Sentry looks as big as Galactus with feats, other times Sentry curls up and cries like a girl when the going gets tough

If Sentry wins people will say Thor was jobbing. They will then claim OdinForce Thor would have won 
If Thor wins people will claim the Sentry jobbed

At this stage I don't think people care who wins anymore, they just want the psycho superman wannabe gone from Marvelverse forever
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#164  Edited By ComicStooge

It's been said Thor wins...

mercster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By mercster

We'll find out in Siege Issue 3. But going by how he slaughtered Ares in Issue 2, I'm thinking Sentry. With his molecular manipulation powers he can heal from any injury.

jack128875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By jack128875
@lordraiden said:
"

Thor! handily! reasonable opinion, when Sentry has the feats and accomplishments that thor has, then he can stand in the same corner as him! Thor at his highest end showings, become Rune Lord Thor, who'm he destroyed mangog with but a touch! Sentry, who'm I actually don't mind, but just hasn't been written as well, doesn't even hold a candle to Thor, in terms of power or feats! The reason you didn't have Thor in WWH, cause there wouldn't have been a WWH with Thor around!

"

I'm sorry........ but I don't see anything even remotely reasonable at all in your, er, so-called  " reasonable opinion." 

Thor and Savage Hulk fought to a stalemate.  Sentry stood up to an enraged Green Scar Hulk, who is many many times stronger than a normal Savage hulk. 

Do the math.
Micky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Micky

Sentry would win

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By ghostrider fan1

this is what thor says to this conversation 

it was said he knocked him out with this
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#169  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Thor...

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By iLLituracy
@Vance Astro said:
" Thor... "
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San
@Vance Astro said:
" Thor... "
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Warcry80

I've always wanted to see this showdown. If these two were Blood lusted  with no PIS, then a fight would tear up more planets than Superman vs Zod. I don't think there would be a winner . It would be a draw!

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Warcry80
@ghostrider fan1: Doesn't look as if it dropped Sentry! I'm shocked he's still standing!
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By SilverSentry

Sentry FTW

No Caption Provided
But It is of course as always debatable meaning

THOR WINS

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Shattered007
@Warcry80 said:
"I've always wanted to see this showdown. If these two were Blood lusted  with no PIS, then a fight would tear up more planets than Superman vs Zod. I don't think there would be a winner . It would be a draw! "

They already fought in a "What If" and never tore apart any planets, Thor was also fighting the Void in Siege and they never tore up any planets there either.  Think before talking son
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@Shattered007: whoa there just let a dude say what he thinks would happen alright? lol
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@Warcry80: if that wasnt the attack that knocked him out the n who knows what thor did to take him out but yeah sentry can take a hit thats for sure
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Warcry80
@ghostrider fan1: I agree!
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#179  Edited By InnerVenom123

Anyone who read SIEGE #4 should know the outcome.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By warlock360
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By blackadam

thor wins but it wont be an easy fight.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Primmaster64

hmmm

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By warlock360
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Lance Uppercut
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By warlock360
@Lance Uppercut
"

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By warlock360
advocatefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By advocatefish

Thor wins. I think Sentry first needs to be comfortable with himself. He needs to  find his place and be intune with who he is and his powers. Even then Thor wins... Cuz he's the man.

Anyone think of Superman vs Captain Marvel when Thor vs Sentry comes up? Earths mightest mortal.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By blackadam
@Voidheart said:
"@Lance Uppercut
Yeah, but one was helicarrier aided, and he was at full power thanks to Loki and the Norn Stones. That's hardly a fair bout.
"

the stones wore off after Loki's death. They even state it. Robert reynolds survived the crash, and the void attacked again, then Thor did something he normally does'Nt do, he let lose. He always keeps his powesrs contained to an extent where he cant harm anybody who is innocent but in that case he made an exception. He made that up somewhere in his past as a code of honor.
"
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Voidheart said:
"
"

Avatar image for calisthenicskingz
Calisthenicskingz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins in a tough battle
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By blackadam
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Voidheart said:
"
Note how he also normally just taps his foe once, where he hammered him repeatedly.
"

IIRC, The only the power boost the stones were giving them (the reason Iron Man's blasts, and Steve's shield cut through Void like butter) wore off. It still seemed to put all of them in tip top shape after. And once again, while he may have survived, it was the Helicarrier that did most of the work. Thor took him down before the full Void transformation could take place again, and even earlier in the story, Thor had been giving his all before Loki came with the Norn stones. Remember the first encounter, where Void was choking the life out of Thor, and then got called off by Osborn to destroy Asgard? Thor wasn't holding back from the beginning.
"

in siege # 3 thor fought the void to a stand still until the void gain the upperhand. thor was attacking him hard but not with all of his power; he didnt use his god blast  or other powers( even do he didnt use later). the reason  he cut lose was because the void kill loki. the void did complete his transformation when thor kill him. i say thor can beat the sentry but is not goign to be an easy fight.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By blackadam
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Voidheart said:
"
Note how he also normally just taps his foe once, where he hammered him repeatedly.
"

IIRC, The only the power boost the stones were giving them (the reason Iron Man's blasts, and Steve's shield cut through Void like butter) wore off. It still seemed to put all of them in tip top shape after. And once again, while he may have survived, it was the Helicarrier that did most of the work. Thor took him down before the full Void transformation could take place again, and even earlier in the story, Thor had been giving his all before Loki came with the Norn stones. Remember the first encounter, where Void was choking the life out of Thor, and then got called off by Osborn to destroy Asgard? Thor wasn't holding back from the beginning.
"

in siege # 3 thor fought the void to a stand still until the void gain the upperhand. thor was attacking him hard but not with all of his power; he didnt use his god blast  or other powers( even do he didnt use later). the reason  he cut lose was because the void kill loki. the void did complete his transformation when thor kill him. i say thor can beat the sentry but is not goign to be an easy fight.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#193  Edited By MrDirector786

Thor wins easily.

No Caption Provided

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@blackadam said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Voidheart said:
"
"

"
in siege # 3 thor fought the void to a stand still until the void gain the upperhand. thor was attacking him hard but not with all of his power; he didnt use his god blast  or other powers( even do he didnt use later). the reason  he cut lose was because the void kill loki. the void did complete his transformation when thor kill him. i say thor can beat the sentry but is not goign to be an easy fight. "

Then that's not a stand still, that's Void winning against Thor. And Thor was in fact trying his hardest to keep his home from being destroyed. And he didn't cut loose because of Loki. He hates Loki. There's no reason he'd even be remotely interested in avenging Loki, and there's no indication that this was even the reason. You're reaching on this one. Hard.
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By SilverSentry

No Caption Provided
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#196  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Lance Uppercut: Actually, Thor doesn't HATE  Loki, He doesn't TRUST  him. And Thor did kill the Void without the Norn Stones, Loki was killed prior to Thor killing The Void. He killed Bob for the same reason Wonder Woman killed Maxwell Lord, because there was no other way to stop him. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Actually, Thor doesn't HATE  Loki, He doesn't TRUST  him. And Thor did kill the Void without the Norn Stones, Loki was killed prior to Thor killing The Void. He killed Bob for the same reason Wonder Woman killed Maxwell Lord, because there was no other way to stop him.  "
I've already been over most of this. It's either irrelevant. The norn stones amped them up, but even after they were destroyed along with Loki, the heroes were still made combat ready to fight anew. And notice how even after, Thor's attacks didn't do jack. Tony crashed a helicarrier in to him. It took Thor in Siege 3 trying his damndest at all times, amped up Avengers, Loki firing at him with a norn stone, the Avengers returned to fighting power AFTER the norn stones were destroyed, a helicarrier (and presumably, it's armament and fuel cells aboard) and finally Robert begging to be put down (and then once more, multiple attacks from Thor) to finally down the Void in Siege.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By warlock360
@Lance Uppercut

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the time of this thread

It would be safe to say that the Sentry power level would be based on the time period 
Great battle but I see Thor winning

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Voidheart said:
" @Lance Uppercut
"

In the first scan, it doesn't look like it has an effect whatsoever. In the second and third scans, that's after Tony took care of his business. Void was already weakened. You can say what you want, but what actually lead to the defeat of Void and what you're saying lead to the defeat of Void are two different things.