zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Read some comics.

Sentry wins."
I saw your thread. I still don't think Sentry can win this. The Handbook states that he has unlimited potential with a stable mind. Here's the kicker. His mind is mentally unstable and it will be that way until the writers decide to put him in a normal state of mind. And, having a potential doesn't necessarily mean he absolutely has unlimited power because he hasn't unlocked it yet. Sentry has yet to unlock it and has not shown anything to that relates to limitless power yet... With that being said, Sentry is gonna go into this fight with an unstable mind. And, since he hasn't unlocked it yet, he would still lose this fight. And, despite the scans you showed in that thread, both Gladiator and Superman have better showings of strength, speed, durability, fighting skills, intelligence, and so forth. And, Sentry hasn't done anything on their level yet.... So, saying that Sentry has unlimted potential (something he has yet to unlock) is not enough to say that he win....
 "

I'm not saying that the Sentry wins because he has unlimited potential though.I'm saying that I think the Sentry is already strong enough to beat Gladiator without having control of the Void or anything like that."

Not possibe. He can barely handle hits from hulk. Chances are he won't be able to from a guy who destroys planets with three blows."

Classic Hulk beat Gladiator."
I'm guessing you didn't read the comic let me tell you how weak sentry is.

Gladiator lifted a huge chunk of radiation that was at tleast the size of a state maybe or large not rhode island. Secondly Gladiator had already fought before he fought hulk. Then he met hulk was winning then lost.

Sentry is so weak that he fought hulk at full power and lost badly. I mean he claims to have the power of 1,000,000 exploding suns yet he can't even beat hulk?? He claimed he used all that power at full force meaning he wasn't holding back and still lost to hulk. That tells you that he's one of the weakest characters to have ever been made.

That face he couldn't even take hulks hits and revered back to human form tells you that gladiator who wouldn't hold back would kill him.

So gladiator would kill sentry. Who is probably gonna be considered now as weak as hyperion.
"

Your talking ridiculous.

1.The Sentry is not weak....he fought Galactus to a stand-still,beat one of his heralds with ease,survived a thermo-nuclear explosion from inside or him,and owned Doom with the bands of Cyttorak.
2.Did Gladiator beat WWH? I don;'t think so.Last time I checked WWH's strength was un-classified as in too strong to measure.
3.The Hulk beat Gladiator way before WWH when he was at his strongest.
4.Wonderman beat Hyperion and he's weaker than the Sentry.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
supertrooper117 said:
"like i said a while back gladiator ws weakened when he fought the hulk
when the hulk grabs his face he releases the gamma radiation on him

"
Yea because Hulk weakened him.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By supertrooper117

galactus was starving wasnt he and that explsion isnt more powerful than a supernova

hulk basically used one of his weaknesses to beat him. its like when batman beat supes with krytonite gloves

if he fought with galactus to a stand still how did he lose to the hulk

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By supertrooper117
Vance Astro said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"like i said a while back gladiator ws weakened when he fought the hulk

"
Yea because Hulk weakened him.
"

exactly so hulk pretty much wasnt fighting fair and the hulk rushed him from the begining of the fight and gladiator wasnt even affected by any of the hulks hits
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
supertrooper117 said:
"

galactus was starving wasnt he and that explsion isnt more powerful than a supernova

hulk basically used one of his weaknesses to beat him. its like when batman beat supes with krytonite gloves

"
If Galactus was staring,Spider-Man wouldn't have mentioned it.And what makes you think the Sentry can't survive a Supernova?
You obviously have no idea how strong Hulk is.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By supertrooper117

the fact that he hasnt been near one yet

so if the hulk is strong enough to defeat galactus he should be able to defeat superman... hey but maybe im crazy

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"
Your talking ridiculous.

1.The Sentry is not weak....he fought Galactus to a stand-still,beat one of his heralds with ease,survived a thermo-nuclear explosion from inside or him,and owned Doom with the bands of Cyttorak.
2.Did Gladiator beat WWH? I don;'t think so.Last time I checked WWH's strength was un-classified as in too strong to measure.
"

1.The is very weak. He is probably the weakes superman incarnation ever made. He fought galactus to standstill? So do you really wanna bring that in this debate? Thor beat galactus, Thor beat galactus, Ego the living planet beat galactus, Strange beat galactus, Reed beat galacatus. Sentry is so weak he could only fight a weak starved galactus to a standstill. So you honestly bringing that over here shows how weak sentry is. Also he owned dr.doom? Please read the comic he was so weak he broke dr.doom shield while they were at 7% then ripped his mask off. Thats pitiful to tell you the truth. Anybody can break a shield at 7%. Also the bands of cyttorak werent even directed towards him in the comic.

2.Did gladiator beat wwh? Vance please I know your smarter then that your a hell of a debator to be saying something so stupid man. Gladiator wasn't even in the series let alone any of the strong people from marvel. Notice how silver surfer, thor, beta ray bill, gladiator, supreme were not from earth and all away from earth. Last time I checked he wasn't even the strongest incarnation either it was the hulk with celestial armor. He was bumped up three times normal. WWH  just got shown off and kicked sentrys ass badly. Also his strength wasn't to far to measure I know you made that up definitely.

3. Notice how I already explained how gladiator wasn't even at full power and did more damage to hulk then sentry did in his entire fight. Did you noitice that? Thats pretty sad for a guy who was exposed to radiation that kills him.

4.Wonder man lifts 95 tons. Hyperion lifts 75 tons. I still think he can beat sentry.

So there gladiator is a stronger charactere I'd be glad to put some pics as well as let you to show who strongers. Chances are you'd only have one or two feats and they still wouldn't be that good compared to gladiator.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#108  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
If Galactus was staring,Spider-Man wouldn't have mentioned it.
And you assume this why?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
Because then it wouldn't really be a feat.To beat someone while they starving.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Your talking ridiculous.

"

1.The is very weak. He is probably the weakes superman incarnation ever made. He fought galactus to standstill? So do you really wanna bring that in this debate? Thor beat galactus, Thor beat galactus, Ego the living planet beat galactus, Strange beat galactus, Reed beat galacatus. Sentry is so weak he could only fight a weak starved galactus to a standstill. So you honestly bringing that over here shows how weak sentry is. Also he owned dr.doom? Please read the comic he was so weak he broke dr.doom shield while they were at 7% then ripped his mask off. Thats pitiful to tell you the truth. Anybody can break a shield at 7%. Also the bands of cyttorak werent even directed towards him in the comic.

2.Did gladiator beat wwh? Vance please I know your smarter then that your a hell of a debator to be saying something so stupid man. Gladiator wasn't even in the series let alone any of the strong people from marvel. Notice how silver surfer, thor, beta ray bill, gladiator, supreme were not from earth and all away from earth. Last time I checked he wasn't even the strongest incarnation either it was the hulk with celestial armor. He was bumped up three times normal. WWH  just got shown off and kicked sentrys ass badly. Also his strength wasn't to far to measure I know you made that up definitely.

3. Notice how I already explained how gladiator wasn't even at full power and did more damage to hulk then sentry did in his entire fight. Did you noitice that? Thats pretty sad for a guy who was exposed to radiation that kills him.

4.Wonder man lifts 95 tons. Hyperion lifts 75 tons. I still think he can beat sentry.

So there gladiator is a stronger charactere I'd be glad to put some pics as well as let you to show who strongers. Chances are you'd only have one or two feats and they still wouldn't be that good compared to gladiator."

I quit.

BTW Wonderman is class 100.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Apparition
Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"

good question
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
If Galactus was staring,Spider-Man wouldn't have mentioned it.And what makes you think the Sentry can't survive a Supernova?
You obviously have no idea how strong Hulk is.
"

He can't in one comic he barely survived some nuke type bomb. I think it was some thermal bomb I don't know. He made it out alive but he had several scartches his body. A guy like gladaitor flew through a sun 100 million miles long at faster then light speeds which makes the heat even worse. Sentry would never be able to do such a feat.

Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"
That doesn't make sense. If it was a full power or half power galactus marvel would have shown it because those are the best battles. While he is starving marvel will still show it. Galactus only backs down when he thinks he's gonna die or that he will win but won't have enough energy to take the planet.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By supertrooper117
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
I quit.

BTW Wonderman is class 100."

dude its over we won
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Apparition
Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

so galactus has never been beaten while he's starving before?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

so galactus has never been beaten while he's starving before?"

Iunno,but what I'm saying is beating him while starving shouldn't be mentionable..
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By zee crusher
Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

not true. For some odd reason sentrys fight is so bad marvel didn't decide to show it. How ever high evolutinary fought galactus to stand still.

Thor beat him, Strange, Dr.Doom took his power when he wasn't even at starving but higher, Thanos, Ego the living planet. Beta ray bill dented his armor then ran which should count as a win lol. So yeah he's been beaten but sentry vs galactus must not have been that good to be the only fight not shown.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Apparition
zee crusher said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

not true. For some odd reason sentrys fight is so bad marvel didn't decide to show it. How ever high evolutinary fought galactus to stand still.

Thor beat him, Strange, Dr.Doom took his power when he wasn't even at starving but higher, Thanos, Ego the living planet. Beta ray bill dented his armor then ran which should count as a win lol. So yeah he's been beaten but sentry vs galactus must not have been that good to be the only fight not shown.
"

lol i know its not true.  i'm trying to get vance to see that.  in most of the fights he loses he's starving or at least really hungry.

Vance Astro
said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

Iunno,but what I'm saying is beating him while starving shouldn't be mentionable.."

thats most of his losses vance
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By zee crusher

Thank you Apparition thats what I'm trying to say. If galactus 98% of the time loses when he is starved and sentry happens to be one of the two who can only make it to a standoff that shows he isn't up there with the others and its not even a feat. Its a feat to sentry heads and other that don't know galactus has lost before. But in reality it just shows he isn't up there.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#119  Edited By Erik

Does this still apply? He is holding a black hole core with his bare hands.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Apparition said:
"zee crusher said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

"

lol i know its not true.  i'm trying to get vance to see that.  in most of the fights he loses he's starving or at least really hungry.

Vance Astro
said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

Iunno,but what I'm saying is beating him while starving shouldn't be mentionable.."

thats most of his losses vance"
So,then why are people acting like fighting Galactus to a stand still isn't a good feat?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By zee crusher
erik said:
"

"
No its completely stupid. How do you hold a blackhole it has no sides for one and two it ripes what ever enter in it into shreds except for thanos. Superman doing that is dc trying to show him off. They were suppose to all get sucked in it.

@Vance: Because it isn't good. He has one standstill and every body goes and beats him. So yeah it isn't good feat or isn't a feat.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"erik said:
"

"
No its completely stupid. How do you hold a blackhole it has no sides for one and two it ripes what ever enter in it into shreds except for thanos. Superman doing that is dc trying to show him off. They were suppose to all get sucked in it.

@Vance: Because it isn't good. He has one standstill and every body goes and beats him. So yeah it isn't good feat or isn't a feat.
"

What are you talking about everybody? He lost to the Hulk? Who the f#ck actually beat WWH? Iron Man put him down with a lazer...nobody actually has beaten World War Hulk.The Sentry has only lost to him.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"erik said:
"

"

"

What are you talking about everybody? He lost to the Hulk? Who the f#ck actually beat WWH? Iron Man put him down with a lazer...nobody actually has beaten World War Hulk.The Sentry has only lost to him."
What are you taling about? When I say everybody I mean every body galactus has fought and beat. Not the ones who weren't strong enough to beat him and had to settle for a standstill. Also hulk lost to galactus badly when they had fought. Also you got me wrong when I was saying everybody I was reffering to those who fought galacutus not sentry.

Sentry lost to female ultron or was losing. Dr.Strange did 10X more damage if not more to WWH then sentry.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Apparition
Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

So,then why are people acting like fighting Galactus to a stand still isn't a good feat?
"

its a good feat but it doesnt make him any more powerful than those other people zee mentioned.  they've beaten him when he was starving too so it really doesnt give you anything to say that sentry is more powerful then gladiator or superman.  if you look at his other showings, besides his galactus fight which they didnt even show, he doesnt look like he's on gladiator or superman's levels.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"erik said:
"

"

"

What are you talking about everybody? He lost to the Hulk? Who the f#ck actually beat WWH? Iron Man put him down with a lazer...nobody actually has beaten World War Hulk.The Sentry has only lost to him."
What are you taling about? When I say everybody I mean every body galactus has fought and beat. Not the ones who weren't strong enough to beat him and had to settle for a standstill. Also hulk lost to galactus badly when they had fought. Also you got me wrong when I was saying everybody I was reffering to those who fought galacutus not sentry.

Sentry lost to female ultron or was losing. Dr.Strange did 10X more damage if not more to WWH then sentry.
"
The Sentry one shotted Dr.Strange and his magic didn't work on him...an Sentry didn't lost to female Ultron he ripped her head off and then Ms.Marvel knocked him out.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

"

its a good feat but it doesnt make him any more powerful than those other people zee mentioned.  they've beaten him when he was starving too so it really doesnt give you anything to say that sentry is more powerful then gladiator or superman.  if you look at his other showings, besides his galactus fight which they didnt even show, he doesnt look like he's on gladiator or superman's levels."

Ok,but I wasn't using that to say that the Sentry was stronger than Gladiator or Supes I was using it to say the Sentry isn''t weak like Zee said.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By supertrooper117

i think sentry having a standstill with galactus is a very good feat seeing as how everyone that beat him used teamwork and he was able to tie with him with no help... am i making sense

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Apparition
Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

"

its a good feat but it doesnt make him any more powerful than those other people zee mentioned.  they've beaten him when he was starving too so it really doesnt give you anything to say that sentry is more powerful then gladiator or superman.  if you look at his other showings, besides his galactus fight which they didnt even show, he doesnt look like he's on gladiator or superman's levels."

Ok,but I wasn't using that to say that the Sentry was stronger than Gladiator or Supes I was using it to say the Sentry isn''t weak like Zee said."

ok well i havent seen anything to make me think he isnt the first one out in this fight.  zee thinks he's weak, i dont know how weak he is, but i wouldnt say weak, but i think zee just means weak compared to the other two.  i think sentry's the weakest of the three.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"erik said:
"

"

"

"
The Sentry one shotted Dr.Strange and his magic didn't work on him...an Sentry didn't lost to female Ultron he ripped her head off and then Ms.Marvel knocked him out.
"

After she knocked his a$$ all over the entire city and he finally had to get enraged he did that.  Before that though he was losing. Not saying he would lose but he could barely handle a threat like her is all.

Strange didn't really use strong magic on sentry as he did on hulk. The magic he could have used on sentry could topple galactus or it could destroy a planet, or my personal favorite invoke the power of zom who was literally unstoppable till eternity put him away. Notice how he ripped through hulk like a tissue he would have done the same to sentry if he wasn't trying to help him. Also strange if human I could probably knock him out sentry knocking him out isn't a feat.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By supertrooper117

i think the only real reason he is the weakest out of the three is bec. he doesnt really have any feats to show bec. he is new on the scene

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

"

Ok,but I wasn't using that to say that the Sentry was stronger than Gladiator or Supes I was using it to say the Sentry isn''t weak like Zee said."

ok well i havent seen anything to make me think he isnt the first one out in this fight.  zee thinks he's weak, i dont know how weak he is, but i wouldnt say weak, but i think zee just means weak compared to the other two.  i think sentry's the weakest of the three."

I'm not saying he's stronger than Supes either i'm saying he's stronger than Gladiator.I don't think Gladiator or the Sentry (yet) is on Superman's level.But I don't know what Gladiator has done that the Sentry couldn't.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"erik said:
"

"

"

"
"

After she knocked his a$$ all over the entire city and he finally had to get enraged he did that.  Before that though he was losing. Not saying he would lose but he could barely handle a threat like her is all.

Strange didn't really use strong magic on sentry as he did on hulk. The magic he could have used on sentry could topple galactus or it could destroy a planet, or my personal favorite invoke the power of zom who was literally unstoppable till eternity put him away. Notice how he ripped through hulk like a tissue he would have done the same to sentry if he wasn't trying to help him. Also strange if human I could probably knock him out sentry knocking him out isn't a feat."

Your acting like any form of Ultron has ever been an easy fight for anyone.

Strange said out of his own mouth that the Sentry was too powerful for his magic.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"erik said:
"

"

"

"
"

Strange didn't really use strong magic on sentry as he did on hulk. The magic he could have used on sentry could topple galactus or it could destroy a planet, or my personal favorite invoke the power of zom who was literally unstoppable till eternity put him away. Notice how he ripped through hulk like a tissue he would have done the same to sentry if he wasn't trying to help him. Also strange if human I could probably knock him out sentry knocking him out isn't a feat."

Your acting like any form of Ultron has ever been an easy fight for anyone.

Strange said out of his own mouth that the Sentry was too powerful for his magic."
Well i'm not saying its easy for any one but he got beat up pretty bad.

Strange was clearly not using his full power in that lab. If I remember wasn't it black magic anyway? Any strange fan knows when he cuts loose that is something to laugh at what he tried to sentry.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Apparition
Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

"

ok well i havent seen anything to make me think he isnt the first one out in this fight.  zee thinks he's weak, i dont know how weak he is, but i wouldnt say weak, but i think zee just means weak compared to the other two.  i think sentry's the weakest of the three."

I'm not saying he's stronger than Supes either i'm saying he's stronger than Gladiator.I don't think Gladiator or the Sentry (yet) is on Superman's level.But I don't know what Gladiator has done that the Sentry couldn't."

yes superman is more powerful than both of them but gladiator's been shown destroying planets and the like.  sentry has had problems catching a helicarrier.  sentry's got a lot of good feats and he isnt that far down but it looks to me like gladiator is above him.  if it was just the two of them against each other, i think gladiator would win a tough fight.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By supertrooper117
Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Buckshot said:
"Vance Astro said:
And you assume this why?
"
"

"

I'm not saying he's stronger than Supes either i'm saying he's stronger than Gladiator.I don't think Gladiator or the Sentry (yet) is on Superman's level.But I don't know what Gladiator has done that the Sentry couldn't."

beg to differ here i dont believe that sentry could destroy a planet bec. he went all out and exhibited alot of power when going up against wwh and all he had destroyed was just ny. gladiator destroyed a planet in 3 shots
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
He did not get beat up pretty bad...he had no marks.The Hulk beat him up pretty bad.

Strange got stabbed by a f#ckin ninja and failed to cast a spell on the hood.Doom who is second to Doom in magic had the bands of Cyttorak broken,his forcefield,and his armor ripped off before he could even finish his spell.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"
He did not get beat up pretty bad...he had no marks.The Hulk beat him up pretty bad.

Strange got stabbed by a f#ckin ninja and failed to cast a spell on the hood.Doom who is second to Doom in magic had the bands of Cyttorak broken,his forcefield,and his armor ripped off before he could even finish his spell.
"

Well your right he got knocked around pretty bad. I admit even my favorite hero gotknocked around pretty bad by that damn thermal man. Hate marvel robots lol.

Strange is a punk really when he gets hit physically if you haven't noticed. Doom has more of a tollerance to pain the strange could ever hope for. Also the bands are weak if you haven't noticed Namor who was class 85 and out of water broke them. Hulk broke them. Sentry not really sure if he broke them but they weren't even towards him which means he had more of a chance to use his arm muslces unlike those who couldn't use them very well. His force field again was at 7% anybody even I could have broken it. He ripped off his face mask I believe and doom just stared at him and the rest of the avengers.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Apparition
Vance Astro said:
"

"

you cant judge that unless you see gladiator go up agaisnt doom's force field or the bands of cyttorak, you know?
Avatar image for the_fabulous_frag
The Fabulous Frag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Check the recap thread.  Superman pwns Sentry.  And I can say with 95% certainty that Superman could take Gladiator.

In short: Superman.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By zee crusher
The Fabulous Frag said:
"Check the recap thread.  Superman pwns Sentry.  And I can say with 95% certainty that Superman could take Gladiator.

"

Wrong Gladiator would knock superman silly. Also you stated your a dc fanboy so you have to prove how he would cause pushing a planet compared to destroying one shows who stronger.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

"

you cant judge that unless you see gladiator go up agaisnt doom's force field or the bands of cyttorak, you know?"
I'm not saying that, that feat makes him stronger than Gladiator,I'm just responding to Zee saying that Dr.Strange did more damage than the Sentry to the Hulk (which he didn't).If he did it would be PIS because why would Strange's magic hae more of an effect on the Hulk than it does on the Sentry.It's not like he has a weakness to magic.And The Sentry who is weaker than Hulk once shotted Dr.Strange it wouldn't make sense that someone that seems to be weaker than the Hulk does better in battle against Strange than him.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Apparition

ok i cya vance.  it doesnt say which one is stronger at all.  none of those things shows which one is more powerful.  (sentry seems like he's got a special resistance to magic, more than a weakness to it)

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

"

you cant judge that unless you see gladiator go up agaisnt doom's force field or the bands of cyttorak, you know?"
I'm not saying that, that feat makes him stronger than Gladiator,I'm just responding to Zee saying that Dr.Strange did more damage than the Sentry to the Hulk (which he didn't).If he did it would be PIS because why would Strange's magic hae more of an effect on the Hulk than it does on the Sentry.It's not like he has a weakness to magic.And The Sentry who is weaker than Hulk once shotted Dr.Strange it wouldn't make sense that someone that seems to be weaker than the Hulk does better in battle against Strange than him.
"

Okay vance who cut hulk open? Who stabbed hulk and knocked him across a city till hulk had to protect the city from strange himself by protecting a family. Then he catches strange off guard and finally beats him. Plus you probably didn't see the fight he used his magic differently on hulk then he did on sentry. The type he used on hulk would have killed sentry.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:
"Check the recap thread.  Superman pwns Sentry.  And I can say with 95% certainty that Superman could take Gladiator.

"

Wrong Gladiator would knock superman silly. Also you stated your a dc fanboy so you have to prove how he would cause pushing a planet compared to destroying one shows who stronger."
You have to be kidding me...now Gladiator is stronger than Superman?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Apparition
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"

Wrong Gladiator would knock superman silly. Also you stated your a dc fanboy so you have to prove how he would cause pushing a planet compared to destroying one shows who stronger."
"

oh he's always thought that.  but you have to know that he hates superman
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By supertrooper117

its plausible

Avatar image for the_fabulous_frag
The Fabulous Frag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"

Alrightie then.  Here's the comicvine entry on Gladiator as it pertains to his strength:

Superhuman Strength: Gladiator has class 100 strength, allowing him to lift (press) at least 100 tons, although his exact limits are unknown. His strength rivals those of known powerhouses such as Thor, Hercules, and the Hulk. His strength has proven sufficient for him to lift the entire 35 floor Baxter Building; he has even boasted that he has the strength to move planets, although this has yet to be proven.

Yet to be proven.  However, Superman HAS pushed Pluto back into its alignment with a large series of rocketesque engines pushing AGAINST him.

Again, Superman wins.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By supertrooper117

but gladiator has beaten ego the living planet and destroyed a planet in three hits and fought silver surfer to a standstill amazing feast i believe

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"

"

Now I'm serious you guys simply overrate the guy.

Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"

"

oh he's always thought that.  but you have to know that he hates superman"

Please show me where I said this? I clearly stated I don't hate superman. I If I did I'd be ignorant like some others on Thor and gladiator and say he loses because I hate him.

The Fabulous Frag said:
"zee crusher said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"

Alrightie then.  Here's the comicvine entry on Gladiator as it pertains to his strength:

Superhuman Strength: Gladiator has class 100 strength, allowing him to lift (press) at least 100 tons, although his exact limits are unknown. His strength rivals those of known powerhouses such as Thor, Hercules, and the Hulk. His strength has proven sufficient for him to lift the entire 35 floor Baxter Building; he has even boasted that he has the strength to move planets, although this has yet to be proven.

Yet to be proven.  However, Superman HAS pushed Pluto back into its alignment with a large series of rocketesque engines pushing AGAINST him.

Again, Superman wins.
"

Okay thats all you got lol?? I'm gonna have fun with thise.

First of my friend gladiator has never boasted on moving planets. Read the comics. Gladiator has boosted about destroying planets and going through hearts of stars.  That entry is wrong I'm gonna delete it thanks for telling me.

Unlike sentry who boosts about things but who is to wait to do it. Gladiator has destroyed the planets and gone througha star which was 100million miles long. Superman pushed pluto huh? You might as well not even has mentioned that. Thats the smallest planet there is the fact he moved it doesn't compare to gladiator destroying a planet with his bare hands and only three hits.

So gladiator wins. Nice try though.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Apparition
zee crusher said:
"Apparition said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"

"

oh he's always thought that.  but you have to know that he hates superman"

Please show me where I said this? I clearly stated I don't hate superman. I If I did I'd be ignorant like some others on Thor and gladiator and say he loses because I hate him."

lol lighten up zee!  do i have to put a ;)  so you'll know i'm playing around??