sentry vs superman vs gladiator

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Battle: part 2 triple threat match, modern age superman vs sentry that use his full extent of his powers, vs gladiator, this battle is at unknown planet where nobody else is not around but them and they not holding back........who will fly away the winner?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

Superman is faster and stronger than the others in my opinion. Gladiator wouldn't be used to fighting someone who can match him in every way, I think he wouldn't be as confident and that would be the end of him. Sentry is the real threat to Superman to me. With his inexperience with his powers I think Superman would get the best of him.

I think the only Superman clone that has a good chance of unseating the original is Majestic.

dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dare

sentry would lose because of his phobia and gladiator may have a chance but not likely
Post Edited:2008-01-15 08:55:28

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

dare says:

"sentry would lose because of his phobia"

What phobia?

dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dare

agoraphobia he's scared to be in a certain place

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

dare says:

"agoraphobia he's scared to be in a certain place"

That's new to me. I new he was afraid to lose control of his power but didn't know the other.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

dare says:

"agoraphobia he's scared to be in a certain place"

That's new to me. I new he was afraid to lose control of his power but didn't know the other.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sync

well if sentry power to fame is that he uses sun engery and superman soaks it up, that i see sentry k.o.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By speedlgt

the flag is red white and blue

elvis is the king

and

Superman doesnt loose.

the great american truths

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eraser

Sentry supposedly has the power of a million exploding suns. That would probably be like giving Superman instant steroids, since he gains power from our yellow star. Gladiator would impervious to same kind of assualt Sentry tried with HULK.

Even though Gladiator is a superior fighter from being trained in the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, I think he would have a problem with someone of Supes power. This would lead into some confidence issues, thus giving Supes the upper hand. In the end, Superman takes it.

Batman666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Batman666

Superman

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.Sentry when he releases his powers of millions of exploding suns in NY City is unimpressive to me.It only lit up the sky,nothing more.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn

Superman would win. He is stronger and faster than Gladiator and Sentry
Post Edited:2008-01-29 01:51:17

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Unbelonger

gus2 says:

"BEN 10 CURBSTOMP"

What is ben 10?

zzzzzzzzzz

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Grandrakon

King Saturn says:

"Superman would win. He is stronger and faster than Gladiator and Sentry
Post Edited:2008-01-29 01:51:17"

Sentry bends time on movement,his molecules are constantly shifting to a moment ahead.His power is not actually based on solar energy he just reacts to it as fotosintesis,plus superman can absorb yellow sun energy,who knows what kind of energies sentry holds,he is just powered up by it,not actually expulsing it,it is VERY unclear what is the filtered form of energy sentry uses.Gladiator the best fighter,superman the strongest and sentry the fastest,i say sentry because of his unknown limit to power and time shifting speed.

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Grandrakon

Zoom says:

"Superman > Gladiator > Sentry"

This isn't the comic books where superman never loses,this is all out.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17  Edited By Zoom

Superman > Gladiator > Sentry

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By symbiote5

gladiator wins Gladiator would win, he has no limits where as Supermans powers come from the sun, so if he was to far away he would be like you or me. He also has other weaknesses such as kryptonite, magic, mystical things, and his softness for humans.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Superman

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By supertrooper117

i say superman is the first one out simply because the other two have no limits on their powers as for who wins idk yet

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Holacik
supertrooper117 said:
"i say superman is the first one out simply because the other two have no limits on their powers as for who wins idk yet"
Superman has a limit?
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Holacik
supertrooper117 said:
"i say superman is the first one out simply because the other two have no limits on their powers as for who wins idk yet"
Superman has a limit?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
supertrooper117 said:

Sentry's power isn't unlimited. And, neither is Gladiator's
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"supertrooper117 said:

"

Sentry's power is unlimited.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
Sentry's power is unlimited."

Evidence!?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
Sentry's power is unlimited."

Evidence!?
"
Marvel handbook says that the Sentry's strength is unlimited when his minds is stable.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Marvel handbook says that the Sentry's strength is unlimited when his minds is stable."

I'm not buying this. There's evidence that clearly shows his power isn't unlimited but the Marvel Handbook says otherwise!? Which volume is it?
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By supertrooper117
Static Shock said:
"supertrooper117 said:

"
where does it say they have a limit and what is their limit
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
supertrooper117 said:
"where does it say they have a limit and what is their limit"

There's no evidence that shows either of them with limitless power, especially Sentry. He has done anything that shows limitless power. When he fought the Hulk, didn't he exhaust all of his power? The power he displayed wasn't even the power of one sun, and if it was, his power allow would have destroyed the planet. Didn't he struggle to stop the Helicarrier from crashing down on New York? He couldn't stop it, three other super-powered beings had to help him... If Sentry had no limits, he wouldn't have had these problems.

Gladiator doesn't have limitless power either. And there's nothing that says his power is unlimited. He couldn't even break Cap's shield. And his confidence has been lowered many times by those that are much weaker than he is. He got owned by Gambit's kinetic cards. Deathbird inflicted damage on him also, and she's weaker than him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"supertrooper117 said:

There's no evidence that shows either of them with limitless power, especially Sentry. He has done anything that shows limitless power. When he fought the Hulk, didn't he exhaust all of his power? The power he displayed wasn't even the power of one sun, and if it was, his power allow would have destroyed the planet. Didn't he struggle to stop the Helicarrier from crashing down on New York? He couldn't stop it, three other super-powered beings had to help him... If Sentry had no limits, he wouldn't have had these problems.

Gladiator doesn't have limitless power either. And there's nothing that says his power is unlimited. He couldn't even break Cap's shield. And his confidence has been lowered many times by those that are much weaker than he is. He got owned by Gambit's kinetic cards. Deathbird inflicted damage on him also, and she's weaker than him.
"
Just hold on Static im going to show you in a minute evidence for the Sentry.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Just hold on Static im going to show you in a minute evidence for the Sentry."

I hope it's nothing that I or anyone has already refuted.... This million exploding sun/unlimited power crap is getting old....
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By supertrooper117
Static Shock said:
"supertrooper117 said:

"
sentry doesnt have much control over his power and there is no known limit on it and the hulk has limitless power but in that fight he turned back into banner also sentry destroyed the whole new york city

gladiator: if he believes he can do something he can do it that is the source of his power which makes it limitless thats how he lifted the baxter building and thats how he destroyed a planet they both have no limit and in both of those explanations you told me no limit
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Just hold on Static im going to show you in a minute evidence for the Sentry."

I hope it's nothing that I or anyone has already refuted.... This million exploding sun/unlimited power crap is getting old....
"
It's not...i'm sure these scans have never been shown.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
supertrooper117 said:
sentry doesnt have much control over his power and there is no known limit on it and the hulk has limitless power but in that fight he turned back into banner also sentry destroyed the whole new york city

gladiator: if he believes he can do something he can do it that is the source of his power which makes it limitless thats how he lifted the baxter building and thats how he destroyed a planet they both have no limit and in both of those explanations you told me no limit
"

Just because Sentry lacks control over his power doesn't explain anything. The fact that Sentry exhausted all of his energy tells me that he doesn't have limitless power. Destroying New York doesn't explain anything either. The power of one sun could destroy the planet, yet there are claims that Sentry has the power of a million? Doesn't add up.

Gladiator can believe himself to be powerful, but it doesn't mean that his power is limitless. That's just me. But I would give Gladiator more credit than Sentry because he has better showings of strength

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By supertrooper117

the control means alot bec. alot of mutants didnt become really powerful until they gained control of their powers idk about the suns thing but i know that there is no limit to him if he could make the most powerful form of the hulk turn back into banner and destroying a whole city is a very great feat for an amateur

yes it does because if he believes with all his heart he can move a planet then that planet is going to be moved

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
supertrooper117 said:
"the control means alot bec. alot of mutants didnt become really powerful until they gained control of their powers idk about the suns thing but i know that there is no limit to him if he could make the most powerful form of the hulk turn back into banner and destroying a whole city is a very great feat for an amateur

yes it does because if he believes with all his heart he can move a planet then that planet is going to be moved

No, it doesn't. At one point, Johnny Storm couldn't control his powers. Did that imply he had limitless power? No. The same can be said for Superman. He couldn't control his powers at one point, but that doesn't mean he has limitless power. Lacking control over your power just means you need to learn how to control it. It doesn't mean it's limitless. That doesn't even make sense.

As for Gladiator, you can't say that. He's never moved a planet before...
Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Crimson Dominion
Grandrakon said:
"

King Saturn says:

"Superman would win. He is stronger and faster than Gladiator and Sentry
Post Edited:2008-01-29 01:51:17"

Sentry bends time on movement,his molecules are constantly shifting to a moment ahead.His power is not actually based on solar energy he just reacts to it as fotosintesis,plus superman can absorb yellow sun energy,who knows what kind of energies sentry holds,he is just powered up by it,not actually expulsing it,it is VERY unclear what is the filtered form of energy sentry uses.Gladiator the best fighter,superman the strongest and sentry the fastest,i say sentry because of his unknown limit to power and time shifting speed.

"
Sentry is the fastest?
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By supertrooper117

at one point and we know johnnys limit

at one point and we kno supes has a limit

sentry has no limit bec. he has not been stopped by anyone with a limit and we dont know his limit

gladiator has boasted being able too and do you have any reasons y he cant do it?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
Wait a Minute  ! Since when is Sentry faster than Superman  ?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock
Crimson Dominion said:
"Sentry is the fastest?"

No, he isn't. The fastest I've seen Superman move was 18 times the speed of light. Never seen Sentry move that fast.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By supertrooper117

sentry is to the extent that he is in a different timeframe than superman but in a race sentry would most likely lose bec. he is supes

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
supertrooper117 said:
"Sentry has no limit bec. he has not been stopped by anyone with a limit and we dont know his limit

gladiator has boasted being able too and do you have any reasons y he cant do it?"

You mean Sentry's limit is unknown, mean no one knows his limit.. There's no proof that Sentry's power is unlimited. Saying he can't control his power doesn't mean anything. And, just because no one has stopped him doesn't mean anything either.

Gladiator can boast all he wants. When you show me a feat of him moving a planet, then we'll talk...
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By supertrooper117

ok so does the hulk have unlimited power?

but he is still capable of it

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hedatary

Superman

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Would Superman be able to outsmart Gladiator into losing his confidence??

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hedatary

heh hell no, Gladiator would be even more confident because he is getting a challange.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock
Crimson Dominion said:
"Would Superman be able to outsmart Gladiator into losing his confidence??"
It could happen....
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By supertrooper117
Static Shock said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"Would Superman be able to outsmart Gladiator into losing his confidence??"
It could happen....
"
only because its supes... like supes isnt even that smart like wwh is smarter than him
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Static Shock
supertrooper117 said:
"only because its supes... like supes isnt even that smart like wwh is smarter than him"

Superman is smart enough.... He's not a dunce...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Superman thinks at superhuman speeds.