burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By burr787

Stalemate
They would both have panic attacks and go into the fetal position.

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

The only person to ever give Prime a panic attack was Bart Allen

Rick475069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Rick475069
@Johnny_Nemesis: I did, but didn't come up with anything.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Prime is far beyond everything the Sentry has ever demonstrated.
Rick475069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rick475069
@Johnny_Nemesis: If you can find that other thread and pass it along, I'd appreciate it.
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JThree47693

Prime no contest
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Rothschild
@Johnny_Nemesis:
Exactly...  SBP for the win
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SilverGalford

i dont know man , they are very powerful , i think superman prime would have a great fight against him.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stormultt

Stalemate(sentry hasnt had that many powetr showings) 

but as of right now prime wins this

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@SilverGalford said:
"i dont know man , they are very powerful , i think superman prime would have a great fight against him. "

sentry has probs with WWH and a helicopter, prime pushes planets and owns AM and ION, SBP destroys without mercy
zi721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zi721

Poor Sentry(that's all I have to say)
zi721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zi721
@DC_Marvel_1000: 

(Oh and just one small thing; Sentry had trouble with a "Helicarrier" not  "Helicopter". The former is about the size of The Titanic the latter is......well a helicopter. But I still agree with your point; Sentry isn't what he's hyped to be)
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@zi721 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:  (Oh and just one small thing; Sentry had trouble with a "Helicarrier" not  "Helicopter". The former is about the size of The Titanic the latter is......well a helicopter. But I still agree with your point; Sentry isn't what he's hyped to be)"

ahh my bad but my point still stands
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman Prime wins here
mynewb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mynewb

Prime wins easily

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xyrzrockrain

SENTRY!!!!! 

...loses

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

unless sentry absorbs all da radiation out of supes he gets stomped all over.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Killemall
@Rick475069: Normal Sentry gets raped.. give him VOID and he might have a chance . 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By progenitorigin

Prime stomps unless Void becomes involved, in which molecule manipulation becomes involved and could give Prime a good fight.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall
@progenitor: I for one think Void wins pretty easily if he gets involved :)
ManofSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ManofSteel

This is Superman Prime, who brawled and defeated Monitors, who took out the whole Justice League of a parallel world, then destroyed that Earth. This is the version of Superman that withstood a universe devastating blast. Superman Prime handily wins.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jojjimbo

Prime.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By Straight-Fire

prime stomps

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MKF30

Prime by far

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By monarch2016
@Enzeru said:
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
sentry has probs with WWH and a helicopter, prime pushes planets and owns AM and ION, SBP destroys without mercy
As it was already stated, it was the helicarrier ... And Sentry was hugely depowered at that moment for a short amount of time. That's why Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man had to help him. Sentry is stronger then Ms. Marvel even when he is Binary and has cosmic powers ... So do the math :-7
Sentry stalemating Hulk was bad writing, but the writer was kind enough to state that Sentry was in a weak mental state and didn't even want to fight against his friend, so it was only enough for a stalemate. And he "releasing all of his power and only having enough force to destroy the cityblock ... pathetic, because he destroyed planets with small amounts of his power.

It would be like this:
Superman Prime would defeat a Sentry in a weak mental state. Everyone would, even Hulk. A Sentry with full control over his powers would defeat Superman Prime. A Void-juiced Sentry would defeat Superman Prime. Void would make fun out of the emo crybaby Prime, confront Prime with his fear of the dark, laugh a little bit like a maniac, put yet another breast cancer into a young mother, just because he hates Sentry and then finally finish Prime off.
bla bla bla
prime wins this in a huge/epic stomp
d34dp00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By d34dp00l

fanboys, fanboys everywhere
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#30  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@d34dp00l said:
Yes, but only one side is right. Prime fanboys are correct here.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@JediXMan said:
@d34dp00l said:
Indeed, Prime mirks Sentry badly.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enzeru

As it was already stated, it was the helicarrier ... And Sentry was hugely depowered at that moment for a short amount of time. That's why Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man had to help him. Sentry is stronger then Ms. Marvel even when she is Binary and has cosmic powers ... So do the math :-7

And what exactly is your point? Regular Superman is vastly more powerful than those characters and he's a bug compared to SMP. SMP was one shot killing the Supermen from the alternate realities, all of which he killed had the exact same Kryptonian powers as Superman.

Sentry stalemating Hulk was bad writing, but the writer was kind enough to state that Sentry was in a weak mental state and didn't even want to fight against his friend, so it was only enough for a stalemate. And he "releasing all of his power and only having enough force to destroy the cityblock ... pathetic, because he destroyed planets with small amounts of his power.

That's great and all but She hulk owned him as well, so did Blue Marvel. Two more characters that easily be defeated by a regular Superman. I do not have the scan handy but can you please post the ones with The Sentry effortlessly destroying planets? I have one Handy where SMP is laughing while flying through Earth 18 and blowing it up quite easily. I think you are reading into "the power of a million exploding suns" to literally. This is a stomp in the favor of SMP.

It would be like this:
Superman Prime would defeat a Sentry in a weak mental state. Everyone would, even Hulk.

SMP would kill Sentry in that state in under a second. When he killed the Earth 18 Superman he was saying how much of a pathetic Superman imposter he was and that was why he effortlessly killed him, Lois, Lex, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter then the whole planet. Imagine what he would think of the Sentry.

A Sentry with full control over his powers would defeat Superman Prime.
A Void-juiced Sentry would defeat Superman Prime.

Void would make fun out of the emo crybaby Prime, confront Prime with his fear of the dark, laugh a little bit like a maniac, put yet another breast cancer into a young mother, just because he hates Sentry and then finally finish Prime off. 

Would he be able to do this while he is getting his neck snapped or when he is getting vaporized? Same as above underlined, show me some feats that would remotely put any form of the Sentry in the same league as SMP. He vastly outclasses any incarnation of the Sentry in every way possible. His feats also speak for themselfs, he had defeated much stronger better men and woman tan the Sentry can ever hope to be.

@progenitor

Prime stomps unless Void becomes involved, in which molecule manipulation becomes involved and could give Prime a good fight.

SMP was shown to be virtually immune to molecular manipulation. Regular Superman has also shown this ability many times by resisting molecular manipulation by characters much higher up the food chain in the terms of molecular manipulation.

@Killemall

@progenitor: I for one think Void wins pretty easily if he gets involved :)  

Show me a feat that the Void had done which would hurt of effect SMP and I will show you how it would fail, horribly I might add.

@Petey_is_Spidey:

unless sentry absorbs all da radiation out of supes he gets stomped all over.

Again, that will not happen. SMP slugged it out with Monarch. If you do not know who Monarch is he is Captain Atom wearing the Monarch suit who absorbed every single Captain Atom in the Multiverse. Monarch, aside from high end cosmic abstracts is known to be one of the best, if not the best at energy absorption/projection. Captain Atom's feats and abilities trump anything that the Sentry or Void have ever done in the terms of energy absorption/projection and in terms of anything at all. Monarch is Captain Atom x51, he was not able to effect SMP by draining him in any way. There fight ended up destroying the entire Universe designate #51 with SMP surviving. Bottom line is that The Sentry CAN NOT "absorbs all da radiation out of sups" and would die horribly when trying.

This is a massive curb stomp in the favor of SMP, anyone who thinks otherwise should pick up a copy of "countdown to final crisis'  and see the error of there posting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JediXMan said:
@d34dp00l said:

@OmegaDynasty said:
@JediXMan said:
@d34dp00l said:
Indeed, Prime mirks Sentry badly.

^^^^ This
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall
@CapitolPunishment said:  (sorry font error) 
(WHAT YOU WROTE:)Would he be able to do this while he is getting his neck snapped or when he is getting vaporized? Same as above underlined, show me some feats that would remotely put any form of the Sentry in the same league as SMP. He vastly outclasses any incarnation of the Sentry in every way possible. His feats also speak for themselfs, he had defeated much stronger better men and woman tan the Sentry can ever hope to be. 

(MY REPLY) I am really sorry if this sounds rude by any means but you dont really know much about VOID (The ANGEL OF DEATH) do u?? Sentry might get his neck snapped, but VOID can bring him back.. VOID is more or less an energy being (although never fully explained) he isnt sth physical which could be snapped, punched or hurt by any physical means. However there is just so much VOID can do to superman prime or be it superman one million. Void can manipulate reality, rearrange molecule (though he did mention it to molecular man that he is less experienced on this regard). Call be crazy but there isnt much superman prime can do to VOID.  Another power VOID has shown is the power to siphon off massive amount of energy from his surrounding, if anything he could pretty much suck SMP bare and kill him. 

(WHAT YOU WROTE)SMP was shown to be virtually immune to molecular manipulation. Regular Superman has also shown this ability many times by resisting molecular manipulation by characters much higher up the food chain in the terms of molecular manipulation.

(my reply)SITE your source regarding higher being than molecular man?? do u know molecular man molecular manipulation is at least at par if not far greater than ETERNITY (the default supreme being of a universe). He was stated to be second only to PR Beyonder (who was pretty much showing some ridiculous feats). 

(WHAT YOU WROTE) Show me a feat that the Void had done which would hurt of effect SMP and I will show you how it would fail, horribly I might add.  
(MY REPLY)Defeating entire ASGARD, Killing Loki (not normal loki but rather NORM STONE powered LOKI) in matter of seconds, Defeated the whole avenger roster. He has shown the ability to mindrape people, summon magical lightning (well it comes out of darkness and not cloud so yeah had to be magical) . Has the ability to make ppl feel pain about wrong doing they have done (using black tentacles kind of things, but i suppose u can pit it with mindrape) , Overpowered hulk and broke every bone in his body, and before you say superman prime is a billion time more powerful than hulk you should know that in marvel universe hulk is their symbol of physical strength and toughness. I cant name any character who's EVER owned hulk so bad.  
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Saren

Ugh, Prime wins. Reynolds was defeated in the Secret Invasion when a Skrull told him that the invasion was his fault. Sentry ran away crying "No, no"! 

If it's the Void, his chances are better. But then Void was killed by Thor in a moment of such massive PIS I have never seen anything like it before. 

Gold Superman Prime snaps his fingers and kills Sentry.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall:  

Sigh...

I am really sorry if this sounds rude by any means but you dont really know much about VOID (The ANGEL OF DEATH) do u??

Don't worry I am not offended if you think that. I have read every comic he has appeared in as as powerful as he is, quite frankly I'm not impressed.  

Sentry might get his neck snapped, but VOID can bring him back.. VOID is more or less an energy being (although never fully explained) he isnt sth physical which could be snapped, punched or hurt by any physical means.

Be that is it may Thor killed him with a massive thunder strike so he is not immune to all forms of damage to say the least. SMP has plenty in his arsional to take him down.

However there is just so much VOID can do to superman prime or be it superman one million.

You are talking about two different characters now. So who is the one that doesn't know much about the characters in this battle?

Void can manipulate reality, rearrange molecule (though he did mention it to molecular man that he is less experienced on this regard).

I haven't seen him manipulate reality on a scale that would effect SMP. SMP is also immune to molecular manipulation as I stated earlier so how would this help him? Also when he encountered Molecule man he failed at his first few attempts and was destroyed so his control over this ability is suspect at best, not that it matters anyway.

Call be crazy but there isnt much superman prime can do to VOID.  Another power VOID has shown is the power to siphon off massive amount of energy from his surrounding, if anything he could pretty much suck SMP bare and kill him.

Monarch had that same ability, he was considered to be the best in the game at this. Before his transformation in to Monarch, when he was still Captain Atom he assisted 3 others in absorbing the energy of an entire Universe. When he transformed/turned into Monarch he absorbed 51 other captain Atoms's. Monarch was unable to drain his powers. If you do not know who Monarch or Captain Atom is I suggest you do some research before posting baseless claims on a way for victory here. Monarch's energy absorption >>>>>>>>>>> anything the void or Sentry have ever done.

SITE your source regarding higher being than molecular man??

Gaea, mother Earth was not able to transmute him to name one. In regards to SMP,  Myx is another

do u know molecular man molecular manipulation is at least at par if not far greater than ETERNITY (the default supreme being of a universe).

This statement is pure FAIL right here. No offense but Its pretty obvious that you get the bulk of your comic knowledge from respect threads and forum posts rather than reading the actual comics. PR Molecule Man was near that power, PR=Pre Retcon. That means that that is not the anywhere near same character in terms of power, the Molecule Man the encountered the Sentry is a little bug compared to Eternity and PR MM. No offense but please read some comics and then come back to the thread with a little more knowledge. That's the third false statement you made in regards to these two

He was stated to be second only to PR Beyonder (who was pretty much showing some ridiculous feats).   

Both MM and the Beyonder were Retcon'd and over a decade before MM encountered the Sentry. Please look up the definition of the term instead of making yourself look a little silly here.

Defeating entire ASGARD, Killing Loki (not normal loki but rather NORM STONE powered LOKI) in matter of seconds,

Again, SMP had defeated characters that are by far more powerful then the ones you named. 

Defeated the whole avenger roster.

Prime has defeated multiple JLA rosters some of which could possibly solo the avengers themselves. He has also destroyed there planets afterwards.

He has shown the ability to mindrape people, summon magical lightning (well it comes out of darkness and not cloud so yeah had to be magical) . Has the ability to make ppl feel pain about wrong doing they have done (using black tentacles kind of things, but i suppose u can pit it with mindrape)

His mental abilities are not top tier and would not help him here.

Overpowered hulk and broke every bone in his body, and before you say superman prime is a billion time more powerful than hulk you should know that in marvel universe hulk is their symbol of physical strength and toughness. I cant name any character who's EVER owned hulk so bad.  

Yes, a regular Superman would pound out the hulk. Prime kills Supermen with ease so yeah, your point is moot. BTW, Juggernaut is Marvels symbol of strength and toughness, not the Hulk and Zeus recently gave the Hulk the biggest beating of his life.

Again, I do not want to sound rood or anything but you have so far sited many things are are simply wrong and or not canon in the MU and also have no idea who SMP even is. I respectfully request you read some comics that involve the characters in question here or at least do a little research on them before posting things you know nothing about.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jojjimbo

Sentry kills  Superman Prime in a stomp.

then he wake up and quickly realizes he was dreaming,  =P

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:
Ugh, Prime wins. Reynolds was defeated in the Secret Invasion when a Skrull told him that the invasion was his fault. Sentry ran away crying "No, no"!  If it's the Void, his chances are better. But then Void was killed by Thor in a moment of such massive PIS I have never seen anything like it before.  Gold Superman Prime snaps his fingers and kills Sentry.
this is not the future golden one
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Killemall
@Enzeru: dude i am not even gonna justify capital punishment's response with a debate, look at how pissed he sounds :) i rather back off!!
@jojjimbo said:

Sentry kills  Superman Prime in a stomp.                                    then he wake up and quickly realizes he was dreaming,  =P

LOL hahaha awesome!
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:
@Enzeru: dude i am not even gonna justify capital punishment's response with a debate, look at how pissed he sounds :) i rather back off!!
@jojjimbo said:

Sentry kills  Superman Prime in a stomp.                                    then he wake up and quickly realizes he was dreaming,  =P

LOL hahaha awesome!
If I were you I wouldn't either, you guys claiming that The Sentry took out PR Molecule Man pretty much did you and Enzeru in as far as having any credibility in this subject. No offense but I should have just stopped reading right there.  You seem like a cool guy but c'mon man, you should know this =P
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By daak1212

Sentry has to want to lose, and don't give me he has to be void bullcrap. He didn't die In Dark Avengers 2 for a reason and he wasn't killed the five other times for that exact reason. Sentry is only as powerful as he wants to be.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Killemall
@daak1212: well yes that makes sense, i mean if you read the whole The Age of Sentry series, every comic book had the same cover that reads "A secret formula ........ Power of a million sun........ LIMITED ONLY BY THE POWER OF HIS MIND" and since it has been sited in like 6 comics (that i know of) its makes absolute sense.  this is something i dont really know though, has he ever u know utilized his powers to best use?  Enzeru mentioned sth about him stalemating galactus but i havent personally read that comics. Erm has he ever doesnt sth like this? has he ever beaten someone really big and powerful?? 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock

@daak1212: @Enzeru: Both your posts have been edited for profanity. Refrain from it next time. Thanks.

If you have to use an expletive, find an alternative word or mask the vowels within the word itself.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212

Sentry has to want to lose, and don't give me he has to be void bullshit.  He didn't die In Dark Avengers 2 for a reason and he wasn't killed the five other times for that exact reason.  Sentry is only as powerful as he wants to be.

Implied power is nice and all and is sometimes used well while debating for a character that does not have many feats. 

In this case Sentry has plenty of feats that suggest otherwise.

@Killemall

well yes that makes sense, i mean if you read the whole The Age of Sentry series, every comic book had the same cover that reads "A secret formula ........ Power of a million sun........ LIMITED ONLY BY THE POWER OF HIS MIND" and since it has been sited in like 6 comics (that i know of) its makes absolute sense.

The Sentry having the "Power of a million exploding suns" is generally considered hyperbole on the vine because he has never displayed such power. You do not have to take my word for it, look up some Sentry vs. threads and see what most users think about him and how he stacks up with other power houses. There are tons of long, drawn out and detailed debates with him involved.

this is something i dont really know though, has he ever u know utilized his powers to best use?  Enzeru mentioned sth about him stalemating galactus but i havent personally read that comics. Erm has he ever doesnt sth like this? has he ever beaten someone really big and powerful??  

The instance of him "stalemating Galactus" was told in a story by Spiderman. Spiderman was not there during the "battle", he is not a mind reader nor does he have any kind of cosmic awareness to confirm it ever happened. I have heard from other users that this was later confirmed in another comic. From what I was told The Sentry was not alone, he had 50 some odd superheros with him fighting a weakened Galactus. I can not say how factual that statement is because I have not seen the scans or read the comic myself when it was "confirmed" he stalemated Galactus. 

Hope that helps.
Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212

:

Sentry has to want to lose, and don't give me he has to be void bullshit. He didn't die In Dark Avengers 2 for a reason and he wasn't killed the five other times for that exact reason. Sentry is only as powerful as he wants to be.

Implied power is nice and all and is sometimes used well while debating for a character that does not have many feats.

In this case Sentry has plenty of feats that suggest otherwise.

@Killemall

:

well yes that makes sense, i mean if you read the whole The Age of Sentry series, every comic book had the same cover that reads "A secret formula ........ Power of a million sun........

LIMITED ONLY BY THE POWER OF HIS MIND"

and since it has been sited in like 6 comics (that i know of) its makes absolute sense.

The Sentry having the "Power of a million exploding suns" is generally considered hyperbole on the vine because he has never displayed such power. You do not have to take my word for it, look up some Sentry vs. threads and see what most users think about him and how he stacks up with other power houses. There are tons of long, drawn out and detailed debates with him involved.

this is something i dont really know though, has he ever u know utilized his powers to best use? Enzeru mentioned sth about him stalemating galactus but i havent personally read that comics. Erm has he ever doesnt sth like this? has he ever beaten someone really big and powerful??

The instance of him "stalemating Galactus" was told in a story by Spiderman. Spiderman was not there during the "battle", he is not a mind reader nor does he have any kind of cosmic awareness to confirm it ever happened. I have heard from other users that this was later confirmed in another comic. From what I was told The Sentry was not alone, he had 50 some odd superheros with him fighting a weakened Galactus. I can not say how factual that statement is because I have not seen the scans or read the comic myself when it was "confirmed" he stalemated Galactus.

Hope that helps.

Well good sir.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capitolpunishment: @vortex14: so many things said by both sides there is wrong and yes Void is more than powerful enough to go up against Superman Prime.

It's been a long time but if Capitol Punishment wants to continue the debate I am up for it.