• 61 results
#1 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

out of sentry and superman, which one has the cooloer costume?!?!

#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes has my vote.

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.
#4 Edited by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

i actually say sentry looks more cool. superman looks ridiculous with the underweat outside of his pants 

PS: Neither have got anything close to the coolness of Apollo and Mr Majestic's costume

#5 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry looks like naruto with a blue cape..

superman (though his costume is old, tacky, and just plain boring) i like his costume more

#6 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" i actually say sentry looks more cool. superman looks ridiculous with the underweat outside of his pants  PS: Neither have got anything close to the coolness of Apollo and Mr Majestic's costume "
Superman. 

Apollo's is straight. But cmon lol Majestic looks like a freakin retard
#7 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:

" @difficlus said:

" i actually say sentry looks more cool. superman looks ridiculous with the underweat outside of his pants  PS: Neither have got anything close to the coolness of Apollo and Mr Majestic's costume "
Superman.   Apollo's is straight. But cmon lol Majestic looks like a freakin retard "
superman looks like retard, Majestic looks awesome. he doesn't wear knitted clothes, he wears gear with tech on it... 
#8 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry. 

Superman is too plain.

#9 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:

" @difficlus said:

Superman.   Apollo's is straight. But cmon lol Majestic looks like a freakin retard "
superman looks like retard, Majestic looks awesome. he doesn't wear knitted clothes, he wears gear with tech on it... 
"
I have not seen this picture. 

I stand Corrected

#10 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: you better...lol
#11 Edited by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus:

Greatest Constume of all. 

#12 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: i was about to mention Lanterns, Sodam Yat and Kyle Rayner have the some of the best designs for costumes but there not superman clones...:P 
#13 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus:  Superman Clones?
#14 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: superman rip-offs like Sentry, Mon-el, Icon, Blue Marvel, Hyperion, Majestic, Apollo, The High, The plutonian and supreme and many more.
#15 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @TheFlash4740: superman rip-offs like Sentry, Mon-el, Icon, Blue Marvel, Hyperion, Majestic, Apollo, The High, The plutonian and supreme and many more. "
Isn't Apollo a God? And yea i agree with all the rest lol.
#16 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @TheFlash4740: superman rip-offs like Sentry, Mon-el, Icon, Blue Marvel, Hyperion, Majestic, Apollo, The High, The plutonian and supreme and many more. "
Isn't Apollo a god? And yea i agree with all the rest lol. "
apollo from wildstorm, the gay superhero, yes he named after a god but thats all, he is another superman rip-off.
#17 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

O yeaa....He's with Midnighter right? But thats stupid, why would u name a superhero the same name of a God? Silly Writers...

#18 Posted by JediXMan (30625 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, because I hate Sentry's costume. The one thing I like about Sentry's is the lack of underwear over the pants (I always hated that about Superman's costume)

I'm in the minority, as this is my favorite Superman costume:

#19 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" Superman, because I hate Sentry's costume. The one thing I like about Sentry's is the lack of underwear over the pants (I always hated that about Superman's costume)

"
When every hero Gets a random "Burst" of Power they didnt have, its always a  Black costume...
#20 Posted by JediXMan (30625 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: 

I go for realism. Black is a lot more realistic (and looks a lot cooler than bright spandex)
#21 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry's IMO is better than Superman's costume. But really neither are worth bragging about. 

#22 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5: Superman by far.

#23 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Sentry's costume than Superman's. However, New 52 Superman's suit looks better than Sentry and Pre-New 52 Superman's.

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Saren (25679 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry's belt is ludicrous.

#26 Posted by The Stegman (24414 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan:  

The God Fall look is my favorite of Supes' 

#27 Posted by HolySerpent (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes by far. I like original and the new52 version of it

#28 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

If sentry didnt have the giant S belt thing I'd say him

But I don't really like either.

#29 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has the better symbol. In general, both their costumes are pretty generic looking.

#30 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

i actually say sentry looks more cool. superman looks ridiculous with the underwear outside of his pants

Agreed.

#31 Edited by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Superman's more (even though I always hated the underwear). Now Sentry's is not actually bad but that yellow is just too flashy for my taste and the belt should be a bit smaller.

#32 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus: Superman doesn't NEED tech. Because he is the best.

#33 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry. Underwear outside your pants = FAIL!!

#34 Posted by termiteone4ever (7364 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@JediXMan:

YEs this is correct

#35 Posted by Killemall (18580 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@The Stegman said:

@JediXMan:

YEs this is correct

Never really enjoyed this series though, frankly too hard for me to comprehend at times. I like the series after this, Ruin Saga.

When it comes to story as well as costume, i really loved Superman Earth One, he looked a way cooler but i dont think its cannon though.

#36 Edited by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

I always had a hot/cold feel towards Supes costume.. i mean yo, its Superman y'all! Its such a classic, besides anything looks good on you when youre 6'3' and looks like a god damn Abercrombie & Fitch model.

Now on the other side, if you look at it totally unbias then it is kinda silly with the underwear outside of the pants.. but after they reinvented him in the New 52 i actually really dig the whole ''Kryptonian tech'' explanation and that they got rid of his undies. On another note.. I never liked Supermans costume outside of comics/anima i just doesnt translate good to the big screen (im looking forward to Man of Steel and see how they will make it work... seems like they are doing it quite avantgarde)

Sentrys is more majestetic, sleak and modern... i would honestly say i like to watch Supes better, but if i was a hero and i had to choose between the two i would proberly take Sentrys.

#37 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Its hard cause Superman's costume is iconic, but I kinda like Sentry's better. Its the glowing S on the belt I think lol

#38 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:

I like Superman's more (even though I always hated the underwear). Now Sentry's is not actually bad but that yellow is just too flashy for my taste and the belt should be a bit smaller.

This.
#39 Posted by tensor (4351 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman an sentry might have the powers but batman has the best costume

#40 Posted by Quanchi (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#41 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither. Something about a cape offsets fight and flight.

#42 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFlash4740 said:

@JediXMan said:
" Superman, because I hate Sentry's costume. The one thing I like about Sentry's is the lack of underwear over the pants (I always hated that about Superman's costume)

"
When every hero Gets a random "Burst" of Power they didnt have, its always a Black costume...

I would take this costume in a heart beat over any others.

#43 Posted by Vincent_Valjean (48 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry in these 2 picks. but new 52 sups looks cooler

#45 Posted by darktiger (4579 posts) - - Show Bio

supes

#46 Posted by sync1 (2968 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry. Hands down.

#47 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's costume is classic, but I love the Sentry's costume better.

#48 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

Superman.
#49 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it when Sentry gets all Voidy. He gets this unique facial feature and glowing eyes. I like that best. His Grizzly Adams look is also sweet.

#50 Posted by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry's