Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By Static Shock
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @Static Shock: Well aren't ALL comic book heroes and villains only as strong, smart, durable, powerful, and clever as the writers want them to be? =p "
Pretty much. LOL.
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#253  Edited By hdorman1
@batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

" Sentry can manipulate molecules, superman is screwed "

Too bad hes too weak and slow to keep up with Supes Not to mention moleculer manipulation doesnt work well on people with high durability  Sentry gets taken out with one hit "
that makes no sense an atom is an atom if you can manipulate them you can manipulate them durability is only how they are arranged also sentry is immortal he brought himself back to life  and im sure radiation and light manipulation is pretty handy fighting someone powered by light and radiation sentry wins if he goes all out "
Try reading a chemistry book, you might come to understand something

Sentry being able to bring himself back to life doesn't prevent him from getting KO'd in one hit or vaporized
and Sentrsy weak energy blast will only piss Superman off and make Sentrys inevitable death even more painful

His radiation and light abilities didnt help him much against Wwhulk or or James Hammon 

No Caption Provided
"

im studying chem in uni
you cant differentiate between atoms like that
saying superman has special super durable atoms that make him is just   retarded 
and as i said
he cant die he just comes back to life "
You'll forgive me if I call Bullshit on that, since you don't know a basic rule of physics and chemestry Or you're lack of reading comprehension, I never said it was impossible, just that its more difficult to manipulate matter in a harder and more dense material, and while Sentry is making a pathetic attempt that, Supes only has to hit him one time to kill him  Let him come back, Supes will just end up killing him again, and I doubt Sentry is going to come back right away after being vaporized or getting decapitated "
call bullsh!t all you like, i study chem,maths and bioit doesn't make your argument any more feasible  and sentry fighting full on can throw mighty hard punches remember in wwh, it was the first time he has ever attempted to fight head on he didnt dodge punches he could have easily, punches from the strongest hulk every seen, a hulk that shifted massive tectonic plates while less angry and i said if he fought full out using all of his abilities light and radiation manipulation(which  the kryptonion needs), molecule manipulation, immense super strength, speed(not as fast as supes though),effectivly immortal and if sh!t goes sour the void would destroy supes "
I call Bullshit because its true, you have very little knowledge on science and comics  WWHulk is nothing compared to Superman either, Sentrys punches wouldnt even phase Supes while Supes would simply break Sentrys neck and throw his dead body into the sun  Tectonic plates dont even make 1% of the earths mass, if your gonna defend sentry, or hulk, stop bringing up these mediocre feats  wwhulk was getting owned by  iron man too,   full out sentry in his fight with wwhulk managed to destroy 1 and 1/2 buildings, yeah im sure Supes is gonna be shitting himself =l  Sentry doesnt have light and radition manipulation, hes been able to absorb energy projected at him, if Supes was going to shoot energy blast at him then I can understand, but Sentry cant absorb a fist to his face  molecular manipulation, useless against someone with supermans durability  immense super strenght, not even in the same ballpark as Supes  cant even go light speed,   wont be coming back when he gets vaporized and even if he does, supes will just kill him again, and sentry doesnt have the void anymore once again read a comic "
@batosaims_ said:
" @Carolina574 said:
" Up until the most recent issue of Dark Avengers I would have said Super-Man, even though I hate the character. But the way I see it either Sentry walks away from this one or neither one of them do. "
what an amazing argument /sarcasm "
everyone is wrong but you yeah? everyone is entitled to there opinion i think my argument is reasonable, you dissagree   fair enough, just dont insult people because you are getting frustrated  and your starting to sound like johnny-nemisis watch out for that, its not a good thing "
Everyones wrong but me, have you even been reading the thread? No one except for goobers like yourself even consider Sentry a mild threat here, and judging by your past post on other threads, you simply cannot be taken seriously...by anyone..and you have little comic book knowledge  So far you havent even provided a single valid argument or defense for Sentry, other then listing mediocre feats that dont even put him in the same ball park as Supes  You want to defend Sentry so bad, come up with a valid argument and defense, until then stop wasting everyones time and go troll somewhere else "
im a troll cos i made my own argument
being a troll is insulting people 
questioning them, not their logic or argument
like what your doing
saying i dont know anything etc..
i like the sentry
he has a lot of potentiol
and is a walking plot device
he cant die, so superman loses by default since sentry cant be killed and he controls what gives supes his powers
also me saying a character with infinite magical resources, a character with infinite strength and a plot device can defeat darkseid has nothing to do with this thread
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By Klandicar

Yeah guys, destroying on a molecular level is something Supes cant defend against.  So if Superman somehow survives tangling with a million exploding suns, he'll have to deal with his molecules being dispersed from powers beyond his influence.  And we all know even superheroes cant deal with that.  Supes is good, but he aint God. 

It is akin to an artist being able to erase a Superman drawing.  Except that Sentry is the artist with the eraser in this fight.  Understand now?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#255  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Klandicar said:
"  Yeah guys, destroying on a molecular level is something Supes cant defend against.  So if Superman somehow survives tangling with a million exploding suns, he'll have to deal with his molecules being dispersed from powers beyond his influence.  And we all know even superheroes cant deal with that.  Supes is good, but he aint God.   It is akin to an artist being able to erase a Superman drawing.  Except that Sentry is the artist with the eraser in this fight.  Understand now? "
Where do you practice medicine?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Static Shock
@hdorman1 said:

" im a troll cos i made my own argument being a troll is insulting people  questioning them, not their logic or argument like what your doing saying i dont know anything etc.. i like the sentry he has a lot of potentiol and is a walking plot device he cant die, so superman loses by default since sentry cant be killed and he controls what gives supes his powers also me saying a character with infinite magical resources, a character with infinite strength and a plot device can defeat darkseid has nothing to do with this thread "

Sentry does have a lot potential, but he can only reach it if he has a stable mind. Currently, it's fractured, so he's not as powerful. He can be a walking plot device, but Superman is often portrayed as such, too, and to a greater degree than the Sentry. The Sentry doesn't even have the feats to match him. Sentry can't be killed, but he can be KO'ed. Ms Marvel was able to do it after she absorbed the power of a thermonuclear missile. Blue Marvel was able to do it, too, knocking into space. None of those people are as strong as Superman, either. Sentry does have solar radiation, but to what extent can he control it. All he's shown so far was to emit the energy itself, as well as other simple things. He does nothing creative with his energy manipulation. He's never ever shown to siphon solar radiations from a man's cells much like Superman. So, how exactly does Sentry win this?
Captain Napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Captain Napalm

Oh for christ sakes... Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole.  Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole.  Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole.  Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole.   Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole.  Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole.  Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having the power of one million exploding suns is hyperbole. Sentry having th...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Static Shock
@Klandicar said:
"  Yeah guys, destroying on a molecular level is something Supes cant defend against.
Are you serious? Sentry has never shown never even shown that level of control. Superman himself has survived molecular manipulation, anyway. How can you be sure that this ability is going to work, when the person using it just discovered it and never used it to that level? 

What the hell is wrong with you?
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#259  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Alberic said:
" it was already proven so many times that sentry would break superman in half "
No one has ever come close ot proving that. 

@Klandicar: Yes, where do you practice medicine?
Captain Napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Captain Napalm

I say he's a quack!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Static Shock

Lunacyde, don't reply to Alberic. He's worse than Klandicar.

Avatar image for child_of_the_dark_phoenix
Child Of The Dark Phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is hotter than superman. So sentry wins.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#263  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Static Shock said:
" Lunacyde, don't reply to Alberic. He's worse than Klandicar. "
If that is possible  
@Child Of The Dark Phoenix said:
" Sentry is hotter than superman. So sentry wins. "
No

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

No Just No

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y not???????????????????????????????

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Static Shock
You think this is a beauty contest? LOL.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
" Y not??????????????????????????????? "
This is not a beauty contest
Captain Napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Captain Napalm

Superman's way hotter anyways...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" @Child Of The Dark Phoenix said:
You think this is a beauty contest? LOL. "
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Y not??????????????????????????????? "
This is not a beauty contest "
I know its not a beauty contest LOL...but I dont really feel like reading the other pages. So I judge who wins by looks.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

No Caption Provided
The ladies love Clark
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Static Shock
" I know its not a beauty contest LOL...but I dont really feel like reading the other pages. So I judge who wins by looks. "
Fair enough. LOL. 

Welcome to the Vine.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#273  Edited By cascadeking09

that long hair on sentry aint exactly what i call manly either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" I know its not a beauty contest LOL...but I dont really feel like reading the other pages. So I judge who wins by looks. "
Fair enough. LOL.   Welcome to the Vine. "
Thanks..
 Sexiness INCARNATE
 Sexiness INCARNATE

WHO doesn't like a golden blond with a rock hard body?

batosaims_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By batosaims_

Superman slaughters Sentry

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By glforthewin

if sentry does unleash his power of million suns (if he even really has it) then he'd just be fighting all star superman who'd own him even more

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Captain Napalm said:
" Superman's way hotter anyways... "
NOT even close!
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
" @Captain Napalm said:
NOT even close! "

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Static Shock

Well, Superman's wife looks better than Sentry's wife.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

CODP is just Racist against Kryptonians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Captain Napalm said:
NOT even close! "

No Caption Provided
"

Sentry has a bigger bulge..sorry superman. but he beats you in more ways than just one.
 Sentry has a bigger bulge..sorry superman. but he beats you in more ways than just one.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Child Of The Dark Phoenix: Perv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" Well, Superman's wife looks better than Sentry's wife. "
I am Sentry's wife. And I look WAY better than Superman's wife..Even better when I'm in my phoenix fire
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#284  Edited By MrDirector786
No Caption Provided
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Static Shock said:
"Well, Superman's wife looks better than Sentry's wife. "

Yah but Sentrys wife is classier (never seen her g-string poking out of her pants.)
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#286  Edited By Son Of Storm
WOW..This battle is still going on...
Well at least COTDP brought "some" comedy here.

So who wins anyway?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#287  Edited By MrDirector786

Superman wins.

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Static Shock

"I am Sentry's wife. And I look WAY better than Superman's wife..Even better when I'm in my phoenix fire "

Phoenix was killed long before Sentry was even a superhero. LOL

@Griffin_2099 said:

" Yah but Sentrys wife is classier (never seen her g-string poking out of her pants.) "

Superman's wife would never try to kill him, though. LOL.
rightprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By rightprice
@batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

Too bad hes too weak and slow to keep up with Supes Not to mention moleculer manipulation doesnt work well on people with high durability  Sentry gets taken out with one hit "
that makes no sense an atom is an atom if you can manipulate them you can manipulate them durability is only how they are arranged also sentry is immortal he brought himself back to life  and im sure radiation and light manipulation is pretty handy fighting someone powered by light and radiation sentry wins if he goes all out "

Sentry being able to bring himself back to life doesn't prevent him from getting KO'd in one hit or vaporized
and Sentrsy weak energy blast will only piss Superman off and make Sentrys inevitable death even more painful

His radiation and light abilities didnt help him much against Wwhulk or or James Hammon 

"

im studying chem in uni
saying superman has special super durable atoms that make him is just   retarded 
and as i said
You'll forgive me if I call Bullshit on that, since you don't know a basic rule of physics and chemestry Or you're lack of reading comprehension, I never said it was impossible, just that its more difficult to manipulate matter in a harder and more dense material, and while Sentry is making a pathetic attempt that, Supes only has to hit him one time to kill him  Let him come back, Supes will just end up killing him again, and I doubt Sentry is going to come back right away after being vaporized or getting decapitated "

He came back in just a few seconds after molecule man completely tore him apart in their fight in DA #12. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Lois Lane is wayyyyyy hotter and a better wife than Sentry's squeeze.

batosaims_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By batosaims_
@hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

No Caption Provided
"

im studying chem in uni
and as i said
call bullsh!t all you like, i study chem,maths and bioit doesn't make your argument any more feasible  and sentry fighting full on can throw mighty hard punches remember in wwh, it was the first time he has ever attempted to fight head on he didnt dodge punches he could have easily, punches from the strongest hulk every seen, a hulk that shifted massive tectonic plates while less angry and i said if he fought full out using all of his abilities light and radiation manipulation(which  the kryptonion needs), molecule manipulation, immense super strength, speed(not as fast as supes though),effectivly immortal and if sh!t goes sour the void would destroy supes "
I call Bullshit because its true, you have very little knowledge on science and comics  WWHulk is nothing compared to Superman either, Sentrys punches wouldnt even phase Supes while Supes would simply break Sentrys neck and throw his dead body into the sun  Tectonic plates dont even make 1% of the earths mass, if your gonna defend sentry, or hulk, stop bringing up these mediocre feats  wwhulk was getting owned by  iron man too,   full out sentry in his fight with wwhulk managed to destroy 1 and 1/2 buildings, yeah im sure Supes is gonna be shitting himself =l  Sentry doesnt have light and radition manipulation, hes been able to absorb energy projected at him, if Supes was going to shoot energy blast at him then I can understand, but Sentry cant absorb a fist to his face  molecular manipulation, useless against someone with supermans durability  immense super strenght, not even in the same ballpark as Supes  cant even go light speed,   wont be coming back when he gets vaporized and even if he does, supes will just kill him again, and sentry doesnt have the void anymore once again read a comic "
@batosaims_ said:
" @Carolina574 said:
" Up until the most recent issue of Dark Avengers I would have said Super-Man, even though I hate the character. But the way I see it either Sentry walks away from this one or neither one of them do. "
what an amazing argument /sarcasm "
everyone is wrong but you yeah? everyone is entitled to there opinion i think my argument is reasonable, you dissagree   fair enough, just dont insult people because you are getting frustrated  and your starting to sound like johnny-nemisis watch out for that, its not a good thing "
Everyones wrong but me, have you even been reading the thread? No one except for goobers like yourself even consider Sentry a mild threat here, and judging by your past post on other threads, you simply cannot be taken seriously...by anyone..and you have little comic book knowledge  So far you havent even provided a single valid argument or defense for Sentry, other then listing mediocre feats that dont even put him in the same ball park as Supes  You want to defend Sentry so bad, come up with a valid argument and defense, until then stop wasting everyones time and go troll somewhere else "
im a troll cos i made my own argument being a troll is insulting people  questioning them, not their logic or argument like what your doing saying i dont know anything etc.. i like the sentry he has a lot of potentiol and is a walking plot device he cant die, so superman loses by default since sentry cant be killed and he controls what gives supes his powers also me saying a character with infinite magical resources, a character with infinite strength and a plot device can defeat darkseid has nothing to do with this thread "
You're a troll because the sole purpose of your existence on this site is to annoy the hell out of other users, and let me ay you have done a bang up job so far

Sentry loses because hes weaker, slower, and gets owned by people who can't hold Supermans jock cough..James Hammond..Cough

He doesnt doesnt have control over solar energy, he only  abosrbs energy thats directed at him, which means Sentry can fight someone who uses energy attacks, someone like Superman whos a pure physical fighter

One hit sends Sentry to the after life, I know it hurts but its still true
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Static Shock said:
Superman's wife would never try to kill him, though. LOL. "
No put she did cheat on him with Lex Luthor. (or wait, was that Parasite)
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Static Shock
@Griffin_2099 said:
"No put she did cheat on him with Lex Luthor. (or wait, was that Parasite) "
You sure about that? I think there's a little more to that story there.
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Static Shock:
Absolutely. Parasite was masquerading as Lois (can't rember why) and slept with Lex while Superman thought it was his wife.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Static Shock
@Griffin_2099 said:
" @Static Shock: Absolutely. Parasite was masquerading as Lois (can't rember why) and slept with Lex while Superman thought it was his wife. "
So, the real Lois never cheated. LOL.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By Klandicar

Sentry didnt really lose to Hulk either, I've seen that thrown around.  Hulk was crapping his pants when Sentry got there...Look.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Griffin_2099 said:
" @Static Shock: Absolutely. Parasite was masquerading as Lois (can't rember why) and slept with Lex while Superman thought it was his wife. "
Gross
Avatar image for necronomiconxmortus187
Necronomiconxmortus187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE ONLY WEAKNESSES THAT SUPERMAN HAS IS KRYPTONITE, MAGIC & RED SOLAR ENERGY THATS IT!!!     ANYTHING ELSE IS BULLSHIT!!! 

Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Static Shock:
Of course not. But wouldn't that be a great story arc.
rightprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By rightprice
@batosaims_: 

You said, "Sentry doesnt have light and radition manipulation, hes been able to absorb energy projected at him, if Supes was going to shoot energy blast at him then I can understand, but Sentry cant absorb a fist to his face"

Correct me if I'm wrong but wernt  the Void incarnations that fought the avengers, fantastic 4, inhumans, x-men, Dr. Strange and all those other people in the early New Avengers issue, when they first tried to deal with Sentry, just hard light constructs that he created by subconsiously accessing his light/radiation manipulation powers?   

I had always thought that the physical manifestations of the Void were given form  via Robert Reynold's ability to create hard light constructs.  Although, now a case might be made that the Void manifestations were created via molecular manipulaton instead of light manipulation.