#201 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Klandicar: What do you not understand about that being hyperbole? "
How come everyone in the comics keeps saying it then?  I think people just dont want it to be true on these forums because it means that Sentry would have more power than Superman.  It burns you guys up that he has more suns.  Ive got the scans to back those suns too... "
Saying things doesn't make them true...When Sentry demonstrates the power of a solitary star I will be impressed. So far he has done no such thing.
#202 Posted by Captain Napalm (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Known as the God amongst Men, Superman's been said to have powers that glean from the very edges of time and space, circumnavigated the Universe, wrestled evil Gods, and fought battles unimaginable. I think that beats a million kersploded suns.

#203 Posted by Doorknobs (272 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
 Ive got the scans to back those suns too... "
That would be over-exaggerating evidence. There's no scan that legitimately proves he has that power. "

The most powerful human being in the Universe and repeated million exploding suns reference kind of indicate he has them. "
I want you to show me him using this "Million Exploding Suns", and if you post that same scan of him knocking Hulk around and Thing stating it, I'm gonna Internet Slap you. Because thats not even the power of one of exploding, or even half and exploding sun.
#204 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" The most powerful human being in the Universe and repeated million exploding suns reference kind of indicate he has them. "
He's not the most powerful in the universe. Genis-Vell defeated him and Molecule Man ripped him apart with ease. He couldn't lift the Helicarrier. He was KO'ed by Ms. Marvel. He was knocked into orbit by Blue Marvel. He couldn't even beat the Hulk, and instead, drained all of his energy going all out. 

The exploding suns crap is something that he says to make himself feel good. He got it from another comic book about another superhero. Just because everyone says it doesn't make it true. It's called hearsay, smart guy. None of those people could even prove that he's that powerful. Mister Fantastic said that Spider-Man was his equal in intelligence, but based on showings, it's not true. That's a perfect example.
#205 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
" The most powerful human being in the Universe and repeated million exploding suns reference kind of indicate he has them. "
He's not the most powerful in the universe. Genis-Vell defeated him and Molecule Man ripped him apart with ease. He couldn't lift the Helicarrier. He was KO'ed by Ms. Marvel. He was knocked into orbit by Blue Marvel. He couldn't even beat the Hulk, and instead, drained all of his energy going all out.   The exploding suns crap is something that he says to make himself feel good. He got it from another comic book about another superhero. Just because everyone says it doesn't make it true. It's called hearsay, smart guy. None of those people could even prove that he's that powerful. Mister Fantastic said that Spider-Man was his equal in intelligence, but based on showings, it's not true. That's a perfect example. "

Yeah.... don't use that one anymore.
#206 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
He's not the most powerful in the universe. Genis-Vell defeated him and Molecule Man ripped him apart with ease. He couldn't lift the Helicarrier. He was KO'ed by Ms. Marvel. He was knocked into orbit by Blue Marvel. He couldn't even beat the Hulk, and instead, drained all of his energy going all out.   The exploding suns crap is something that he says to make himself feel good. He got it from another comic book about another superhero. Just because everyone says it doesn't make it true. It's called hearsay, smart guy. None of those people could even prove that he's that powerful. Mister Fantastic said that Spider-Man was his equal in intelligence, but based on showings, it's not true. That's a perfect example. "
Yeah.... don't use that one anymore. "
Did the next issue came out already?
#207 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
This.,
#208 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
How can he prove he has a million exploding suns if that would destroy everything and everyone he is working to defend?  He has the power, he just holds it back.  That is his upper limit that he never has to use.  When he loses, he loses only because he held back.  Thats why he let Hulk land so many blows to his face, so he didnt have to go all out.
#209 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" How can he prove he has a million exploding suns if that would destroy everything and everyone he is working to defend?  He has the power, he just holds it back.  That is his upper limit that he never has to use.  When he loses, he loses only because he held back.  Thats why he let Hulk land so many blows to his face, so he didnt have to go all out. "
Now, you're asking how he can prove he has the power, when you led to believe it a minute ago? You're funny. Sentry didn't hold back against the Hulk. If he did, why was all of his energy expended at the end of the fight? He didn't do purposely. He went all out, wasted his energy which wasn't even equal to a million suns, and still lost.
#210 Posted by AtPhantom (14469 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" How can he prove he has a million exploding suns if that would destroy everything and everyone he is working to defend?  He has the power, he just holds it back.  That is his upper limit that he never has to use.  When he loses, he loses only because he held back.  Thats why he let Hulk land so many blows to his face, so he didnt have to go all out. "
Oh I see, so that's why he said "So this is how it feels to finally not hold back"? Yeah, he said that because he was holding back.... 

Again, I love how you consider yourself credible.
#211 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
"Yeah.... don't use that one anymore. "
Why? LOL. It happened.
#212 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

"Yeah.... don't use that one anymore. "
Why? LOL. It happened. "
Because there was a further development in the new DA issue, which I must read now..
#213 Posted by Necronomiconxmortus187 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERMAN NOT ONLY WINS EASILY, BUT HE ALSO GETS A MASSIVE POWER CHARGE IN THE PROCESS, SENTRY IS JUST A CHEAP IMMITATION OF ( NUCLEAR MAN ) SEE SUPERMAN 4 THE QUEST FOR PEACE AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN LOL. 

#214 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry NOW (as of DA# 12) can manipulate the molecules around him. That may give Sentry the edge.

#215 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Citizen 14 said:
" Sentry NOW (as of DA# 12) can manipulate the molecules around him. That may give Sentry the edge. "
There was an instance of Superman surviving molecular manipulation before. In any case, this new ability would only work depending on how well he's able to use it.
#216 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
" Sentry NOW (as of DA# 12) can manipulate the molecules around him. That may give Sentry the edge. "
There was an instance of Superman surviving molecular manipulation before. In any case, this new ability would only work depending on how well he's able to use it. "
true. he has only just found out this new power, in a pretty cool battle with Molecule man.
#217 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
There was an instance of Superman surviving molecular manipulation before. In any case, this new ability would only work depending on how well he's able to use it. "
Then you concede that Sentry has a shot at Superman's title?  Then throw the sun factor into this and I think he might actually stomp this.  I'll admit retconned Superman was tough, but this new one doesnt have the kind of durability to tank Sentry's punches.  Hulk was spewing blood all over from just the first couple hits, if he couldnt regenerate, hed be dead in 1-2 shots. 
#218 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry Destroys the freak

#219 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
Now, you're asking how he can prove he has the power, when you led to believe it a minute ago? You're funny. Sentry didn't hold back against the Hulk. If he did, why was all of his energy expended at the end of the fight? He didn't do purposely. He went all out, wasted his energy which wasn't even equal to a million suns, and still lost. "
He didnt waste any energy.  Once he saw Hulk reverted to Bruce Banner it was THEN and ONLY THEN that Sentry reverted to Robert.  Why would he keep hitting his friend Bruce?  If he didnt turn off his power Bruce woulda been incinerated by Sentry's aura alone.  Didnt you notice how everyone stays back when he fights?  Its those suns escaping...
#220 Posted by SilverGalford (2939 posts) - - Show Bio
@Methos: i agree, if nobody has prep , superman wins.
#221 Posted by AtPhantom (14469 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" He didnt waste any energy.  Once he saw Hulk reverted to Bruce Banner it was THEN and ONLY THEN that Sentry reverted to Robert.  Why would he keep hitting his friend Bruce?  If he didnt turn off his power Bruce woulda been incinerated by Sentry's aura alone.  Didnt you notice how everyone stays back when he fights?  Its those suns escaping... "
Wow, I love how you twist evidence. Mind backing that up?
#222 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry can manipulate molecules, superman is screwed

#223 Posted by SilverGalford (2939 posts) - - Show Bio
@Necronomiconxmortus187: lol!! where did you get the first pic?
#224 Edited by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:

" Sentry can manipulate molecules, superman is screwed "

Too bad hes too weak and slow to keep up with Supes
Not to mention moleculer manipulation doesnt work well on people with high durability

Sentry gets taken out with one hit
#225 Posted by Necronomiconxmortus187 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

SilverGalford: LOL! yea its funny, i got the pic from google, its a pic of Superman fighting Nuclear Man in ( Superman 4 the quest for peace ) in this movie the main villain is Nuclear Man, this guy was created by lex luther by using a strand of Superman's DNA plus lex added some of his own DNA and then lex put a device on a Nuclear bomb that contains the DNA of both supes and lex, then superman comes out and throws the Nuke into the sun thus a massive interfusion of DNA along with the elements of the sun and unknown forces create Nuclear Man, his powers are sort of similar to that of Sentry's and Superman's, Nuclear Man's only weakness is to block out the suns energy completely, then what happens is he goes into some kind of hybernation sleep, this is probably due to the fact that he relies more on solar power then supes and sentry, and the only difference between Nuclear Man and Sentry is that Nuclear Man does not emit light energy when he is hit or hits someone, which is why in the movie superman didn't become more powerful as the fight went on. The real funny point to all of this is how similar Sentry looks to Nuclear Man, i mean talk about twins, they look virtually identical lol!!! which is why Sentry is just a cheap rip off of Nuclear Man with some minor differences lol!!!     

#226 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" He didnt waste any energy.  Once he saw Hulk reverted to Bruce Banner it was THEN and ONLY THEN that Sentry reverted to Robert.  Why would he keep hitting his friend Bruce?  If he didnt turn off his power Bruce woulda been incinerated by Sentry's aura alone.  Didnt you notice how everyone stays back when he fights?  Its those suns escaping... "
Liar. Sentry specifically said he was going all out, and he expended his energy as a result. Go buy the comic, read it, then come back and talk to me. Don't make me post the whole fight in here, and read it to you like a bedtime story, Dr. Ignoramus.

@Klandicar said:
" Then you concede that Sentry has a shot at Superman's title?  Then throw the sun factor into this and I think he might actually stomp this.  I'll admit retconned Superman was tough, but this new one doesnt have the kind of durability to tank Sentry's punches.  Hulk was spewing blood all over from just the first couple hits, if he couldnt regenerate, hed be dead in 1-2 shots.  "
I'm not conceding anything. I just got through saying that molecular manipulation doesn't work on Superman. Not to mention that he's taken explosions that obliterated a solar system and a collision between two planets. Sentry's blows aren't doing anything.

@batosaims_ said:
" Too bad hes too weak and slow to keep up with Supes Not to mention moleculer manipulation doesnt work well on people with high durability  Sentry gets taken out with one hit "
Don't reply to Alberic's dumb ass. Please. He's just repeating what someone else said, and he didn't know that Sentry that ability until someone said something about it.
#227 Posted by Captain Napalm (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's cells have the power of suns... There are roughly 10,000 trillion cells in the human body... Kryptonians might have even more... So Superman must have the power of over 10,000 trillion suns!

#228 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

#229 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry, only becuase he's a walking plot-device.
#230 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" Sentry, only becuase he's a walking plot-device. "
How is he a walking plot device? Do you even understand a word of what you just said?

@Alberic said:
"

"

Jim Hammond has Sentry crying like a baby
#231 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

#232 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_ said:
" @Alberic said:

Too bad hes too weak and slow to keep up with Supes Not to mention moleculer manipulation doesnt work well on people with high durability  Sentry gets taken out with one hit "
that makes no sense
an atom is an atom
if you can manipulate them you can manipulate them
durability is only how they are arranged
also
sentry is immortal
he brought himself back to life 
and im sure radiation and light manipulation is pretty handy fighting someone powered by light and radiation
sentry wins if he goes all out
#233 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_: Now don't be dissin The Torch
#234 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_ said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
How is he a walking plot device? Do you even understand a word of what you just said?

@Alberic said:
"

"

Jim Hammond has Sentry crying like a baby "

Because he dies, comes back, dies, comes back, but only when needed. He's basically invincible, and even at times has unexplainable deaths..... that are resolved without explanation.

However, if I have the definition of "plot device" wrong, please feel free to inform me. :)
#235 Edited by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

Too bad hes too weak and slow to keep up with Supes Not to mention moleculer manipulation doesnt work well on people with high durability  Sentry gets taken out with one hit "
that makes no sense an atom is an atom if you can manipulate them you can manipulate them durability is only how they are arranged also sentry is immortal he brought himself back to life  and im sure radiation and light manipulation is pretty handy fighting someone powered by light and radiation sentry wins if he goes all out "
Try reading a chemistry book, you might come to understand something

Sentry being able to bring himself back to life doesn't prevent him from getting KO'd in one hit or vaporized
and Sentrsy weak energy blast will only piss Superman off and make Sentrys inevitable death even more painful

His radiation and light abilities didnt help him much against Wwhulk or or James Hammon 

#236 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" that makes no sense an atom is an atom if you can manipulate them you can manipulate them durability is only how they are arranged also sentry is immortal he brought himself back to life  and im sure radiation and light manipulation is pretty handy fighting someone powered by light and radiation sentry wins if he goes all out "
Superman survived molecular manipulation before. That tactic, while it is reliable, doesn't work on everybody.
#237 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @batosaims_: Now don't be dissin The Torch "
I'm not dissing anyone, but that was James Hammond not Johnny Storm

Doesnt matter though, he had Sentry screaming like a bitch

@InnerVenom123 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:

@Alberic said:
"

"

Jim Hammond has Sentry crying like a baby "
Because he dies, comes back, dies, comes back, but only when needed. He's basically invincible, and even at times has unexplainable deaths..... that are resolved without explanation.  However, if I have the definition of "plot device" wrong, please feel free to inform me. :) "

/facepalm
#238 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" Because he dies, comes back, dies, comes back, but only when needed. He's basically invincible, and even at times has unexplainable deaths..... that are resolved without explanation.  However, if I have the definition of "plot device" wrong, please feel free to inform me. :) "
You have to take into account that Superman is a plot device himself, and is often written to be as strong as the writer wants him to be
#239 Posted by tensor (3513 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: u forgot the part about he get is ass beaten an the fact that it was iron man weapon that blasted them an at the end they both fought till sentry change back cause he was out of solar energy  an his face was bloody mess plus he lost to hulk no 2 ways about it an to make it even better hulk was not at his fullest i give sentry a b+ for effort
#240 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

that makes no sense an atom is an atom if you can manipulate them you can manipulate them durability is only how they are arranged also sentry is immortal he brought himself back to life  and im sure radiation and light manipulation is pretty handy fighting someone powered by light and radiation sentry wins if he goes all out "

Sentry being able to bring himself back to life doesn't prevent him from getting KO'd in one hit or vaporized
and Sentrsy weak energy blast will only piss Superman off and make Sentrys inevitable death even more painful

His radiation and light abilities didnt help him much against Wwhulk or or James Hammon 

"

im studying chem in uni
you cant differentiate between atoms like that
saying superman has special super durable atoms that make him is just   retarded 
and as i said
he cant die
he just comes back to life
#241 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_: I know John Hammond >>>>>> Johnny
#242 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

"

im studying chem in uni
saying superman has special super durable atoms that make him is just   retarded 
and as i said
he cant die he just comes back to life "
You'll forgive me if I call Bullshit on that, since you don't know a basic rule of physics and chemestry
Or you're lack of reading comprehension, I never said it was impossible, just that its more difficult to manipulate matter in a harder and more dense material, and while Sentry is making a pathetic attempt that, Supes only has to hit him one time to kill him

Let him come back, Supes will just end up killing him again, and I doubt Sentry is going to come back right away after being vaporized or getting decapitated
#243 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" Because he dies, comes back, dies, comes back, but only when needed. He's basically invincible, and even at times has unexplainable deaths..... that are resolved without explanation.  However, if I have the definition of "plot device" wrong, please feel free to inform me. :) "
You have to take into account that Superman is a plot device himself, and is often written to be as strong as the writer wants him to be "

True, true. Nevermind, lol.
#244 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

"

im studying chem in uni
and as i said
You'll forgive me if I call Bullshit on that, since you don't know a basic rule of physics and chemestry Or you're lack of reading comprehension, I never said it was impossible, just that its more difficult to manipulate matter in a harder and more dense material, and while Sentry is making a pathetic attempt that, Supes only has to hit him one time to kill him  Let him come back, Supes will just end up killing him again, and I doubt Sentry is going to come back right away after being vaporized or getting decapitated "
call bullsh!t all you like, i study chem,maths and bio
it doesn't make your argument any more feasible 
and sentry fighting full on can throw mighty hard punches
remember in wwh, it was the first time he has ever attempted to fight head on
he didnt dodge punches he could have easily, punches from the strongest hulk every seen, a hulk that shifted massive tectonic plates while less angry
and i said if he fought full out
using all of his abilities
light and radiation manipulation(which  the kryptonion needs), molecule manipulation, immense super strength, speed(not as fast as supes though),effectivly immortal and if sh!t goes sour
the void would destroy supes
#245 Posted by Carolina574 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Up until the most recent issue of Dark Avengers I would have said Super-Man, even though I hate the character. But the way I see it either Sentry walks away from this one or neither one of them do.

#246 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Well aren't ALL comic book heroes and villains only as strong, smart, durable, powerful, and clever as the writers want them to be? =p
#247 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

"

im studying chem in uni
and as i said
You'll forgive me if I call Bullshit on that, since you don't know a basic rule of physics and chemestry Or you're lack of reading comprehension, I never said it was impossible, just that its more difficult to manipulate matter in a harder and more dense material, and while Sentry is making a pathetic attempt that, Supes only has to hit him one time to kill him  Let him come back, Supes will just end up killing him again, and I doubt Sentry is going to come back right away after being vaporized or getting decapitated "
call bullsh!t all you like, i study chem,maths and bioit doesn't make your argument any more feasible  and sentry fighting full on can throw mighty hard punches remember in wwh, it was the first time he has ever attempted to fight head on he didnt dodge punches he could have easily, punches from the strongest hulk every seen, a hulk that shifted massive tectonic plates while less angry and i said if he fought full out using all of his abilities light and radiation manipulation(which  the kryptonion needs), molecule manipulation, immense super strength, speed(not as fast as supes though),effectivly immortal and if sh!t goes sour the void would destroy supes "
I call Bullshit because its true, you have very little knowledge on science and comics 
WWHulk is nothing compared to Superman either, Sentrys punches wouldnt even phase Supes while Supes would simply break Sentrys neck and throw his dead body into the sun

Tectonic plates dont even make 1% of the earths mass, if your gonna defend sentry, or hulk, stop bringing up these mediocre feats

wwhulk was getting owned by  iron man too, 

full out sentry in his fight with wwhulk managed to destroy 1 and 1/2 buildings, yeah im sure Supes is gonna be shitting himself =l

Sentry doesnt have light and radition manipulation, hes been able to absorb energy projected at him, if Supes was going to shoot energy blast at him then I can understand, but Sentry cant absorb a fist to his face

molecular manipulation, useless against someone with supermans durability

immense super strenght, not even in the same ballpark as Supes
 cant even go light speed, 

wont be coming back when he gets vaporized and even if he does, supes will just kill him again, and sentry doesnt have the void anymore
once again read a comic
#248 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Carolina574 said:
" Up until the most recent issue of Dark Avengers I would have said Super-Man, even though I hate the character. But the way I see it either Sentry walks away from this one or neither one of them do. "
what an amazing argument /sarcasm
#249 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

"

im studying chem in uni
and as i said
call bullsh!t all you like, i study chem,maths and bioit doesn't make your argument any more feasible  and sentry fighting full on can throw mighty hard punches remember in wwh, it was the first time he has ever attempted to fight head on he didnt dodge punches he could have easily, punches from the strongest hulk every seen, a hulk that shifted massive tectonic plates while less angry and i said if he fought full out using all of his abilities light and radiation manipulation(which  the kryptonion needs), molecule manipulation, immense super strength, speed(not as fast as supes though),effectivly immortal and if sh!t goes sour the void would destroy supes "
I call Bullshit because its true, you have very little knowledge on science and comics  WWHulk is nothing compared to Superman either, Sentrys punches wouldnt even phase Supes while Supes would simply break Sentrys neck and throw his dead body into the sun  Tectonic plates dont even make 1% of the earths mass, if your gonna defend sentry, or hulk, stop bringing up these mediocre feats  wwhulk was getting owned by  iron man too,   full out sentry in his fight with wwhulk managed to destroy 1 and 1/2 buildings, yeah im sure Supes is gonna be shitting himself =l  Sentry doesnt have light and radition manipulation, hes been able to absorb energy projected at him, if Supes was going to shoot energy blast at him then I can understand, but Sentry cant absorb a fist to his face  molecular manipulation, useless against someone with supermans durability  immense super strenght, not even in the same ballpark as Supes  cant even go light speed,   wont be coming back when he gets vaporized and even if he does, supes will just kill him again, and sentry doesnt have the void anymore once again read a comic "
@batosaims_ said:
" @Carolina574 said:
" Up until the most recent issue of Dark Avengers I would have said Super-Man, even though I hate the character. But the way I see it either Sentry walks away from this one or neither one of them do. "
what an amazing argument /sarcasm "
everyone is wrong but you yeah?
everyone is entitled to there opinion
i think my argument is reasonable, you dissagree  
fair enough, just dont insult people because you are getting frustrated 
and your starting to sound like johnny-nemisis
watch out for that, its not a good thing
#250 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @batosaims_ said:
" @hdorman1 said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @Alberic said:

"

im studying chem in uni
and as i said
I call Bullshit because its true, you have very little knowledge on science and comics  WWHulk is nothing compared to Superman either, Sentrys punches wouldnt even phase Supes while Supes would simply break Sentrys neck and throw his dead body into the sun  Tectonic plates dont even make 1% of the earths mass, if your gonna defend sentry, or hulk, stop bringing up these mediocre feats  wwhulk was getting owned by  iron man too,   full out sentry in his fight with wwhulk managed to destroy 1 and 1/2 buildings, yeah im sure Supes is gonna be shitting himself =l  Sentry doesnt have light and radition manipulation, hes been able to absorb energy projected at him, if Supes was going to shoot energy blast at him then I can understand, but Sentry cant absorb a fist to his face  molecular manipulation, useless against someone with supermans durability  immense super strenght, not even in the same ballpark as Supes  cant even go light speed,   wont be coming back when he gets vaporized and even if he does, supes will just kill him again, and sentry doesnt have the void anymore once again read a comic "
@batosaims_ said:
" @Carolina574 said:
what an amazing argument /sarcasm "
everyone is wrong but you yeah? everyone is entitled to there opinion i think my argument is reasonable, you dissagree   fair enough, just dont insult people because you are getting frustrated  and your starting to sound like johnny-nemisis watch out for that, its not a good thing "
Everyones wrong but me, have you even been reading the thread? No one except for goobers like yourself even consider Sentry a mild threat here, and judging by your past post on other threads, you simply cannot be taken seriously...by anyone..and you have little comic book knowledge

So far you havent even provided a single valid argument or defense for Sentry, other then listing mediocre feats that dont even put him in the same ball park as Supes

You want to defend Sentry so bad, come up with a valid argument and defense, until then stop wasting everyones time and go troll somewhere else