#151 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry easily

#152 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" Doomsday's punches were nowhere near that level and they KILLED Superman.  How can he even take one of those sun unleashers Sentry has? "
Doomsday doesn't emit energy. In any case, Sentry doesn't hit as hard as Doomsday does.
#153 Posted by tensor (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry loses supes win this sentry wont last long worst if he changes back to normal like what happen with wwh then supes beat the  S of his chest

#154 Posted by Alberic (260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" Superman is the battle forum bully :( "

"

Superman has no hope of winning. Sentry took out Heralds of Galactus so Supes has zero chance
#155 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic:
He took down Terrax, who's one of the biggest jobbers Marvel has to offer. It's not like we've seen him defeat the likes of Silver Surfer or Thor.  
#156 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic: Who Terrax ?....that's laughable.
#157 Edited by Captain Napalm (84 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sentry could pull 1,098,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons, fly 500x faster than light, and withstand 500,000 nukes... he still wouldn't be half as strong, fast, or durable as Superman. Sentry really doesn't stand a chance here.

#158 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" Superman has no hope of winning. Sentry took out Heralds of Galactus so Supes has zero chance "
That's just like me saying Sentry loses because Superman took out people like Mongul, Imperiex, Darkseid....

The logic in your post doesn't make sense.
#159 Edited by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Klandicar said:

" Doomsday's punches were nowhere near that level and they KILLED Superman.  How can he even take one of those sun unleashers Sentry has? "
Doomsday doesn't emit energy. In any case, Sentry doesn't hit as hard as Doomsday does. "
How do you know Doomsday hits harder though?  You take one step back by saying he doesnt emit energy, but then take two steps forward saying he hits harder.  You can take the step back, but once you do I'll step in front of you and you gotta PROVE Doomsday can hit harder if you want to step forward.  Because the only step I'll let you take is back in this debate.  That's why they call me the Pitbull when I used to debate other students...because I go for the throat early on.
#160 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:

"How do you know Doomsday hits harder though?

Because he's killed someone his level (or greater) of strength and durability with his hits. Sentry didn't kill the Hulk with his, but ended up expending all of his energy, only to get KO'ed by Bruce Banner.

If you want proof, go buy the Death and Return of Superman, and actually read it. You're a doctor, right? That means that you should be able to afford a comic book for once, rather than pulling scans from KMC forums.
#161 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain Napalm said:
" If Sentry could pull 1,098,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons, fly 500x faster than light, and withstand 500,000 nukes... he still wouldn't be half as strong, fast, or durable as Superman. Sentry really doesn't stand a chance here. "
lol he would prob be stronger
#162 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:

Because he's killed someone his level (or greater) of strength and durability with his hits. Sentry didn't kill the Hulk with his, but ended up expending all of his energy, only to get KO'ed by Bruce Banner.  If you want proof, go buy the Death and Return of Superman, and actually read it. You're a doctor, right? That means that you should be able to afford a comic book for once, rather than pulling scans from KMC forums. "
I'm not from KMC forums.  Ive got plenty of comic books.  I was reading comic books before you pups were even born.  Listen kids, I read that Death and Return, in Hunter and Prey Ive seen AMPED Superman getting pierced by Doomsday's bones which werent even adamantium. Sentry could just fly Doomsday into space and rip him in half like he did to Carnage, he wouldnt even need a mother box like Supes did.  You guys just keep ignoring that Sentry let Hulk keep punching him because he is friends with Bruce.  Why else would he tank Hulk with his face?  It made no sense...he can fly, Hulk cant, he coulda just tossed him into space like he did to Carnage if he wanted.  Sentry threw that fight because it was WWH obviously.
#163 Posted by King Saturn (225080 posts) - - Show Bio
say what ?
#164 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:

Because he's killed someone his level (or greater) of strength and durability with his hits. Sentry didn't kill the Hulk with his, but ended up expending all of his energy, only to get KO'ed by Bruce Banner.  If you want proof, go buy the Death and Return of Superman, and actually read it. You're a doctor, right? That means that you should be able to afford a comic book for once, rather than pulling scans from KMC forums. "
I'm not from KMC forums.  Ive got plenty of comic books.  I was reading comic books before you pups were even born.  Listen kids, I read that Death and Return, in Hunter and Prey Ive seen AMPED Superman getting pierced by Doomsday's bones which werent even adamantium. Sentry could just fly Doomsday into space and rip him in half like he did to Carnage, he wouldnt even need a mother box like Supes did.  You guys just keep ignoring that Sentry let Hulk keep punching him because he is friends with Bruce.  Why else would he tank Hulk with his face?  It made no sense...he can fly, Hulk cant, he coulda just tossed him into space like he did to Carnage if he wanted.  Sentry threw that fight because it was WWH obviously. "
I can not believe you CAN read
#165 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:

I'm not from KMC forums.  Ive got plenty of comic books.  I was reading comic books before you pups were even born.  Listen kids, I read that Death and Return, in Hunter and Prey Ive seen AMPED Superman getting pierced by Doomsday's bones which werent even adamantium. Sentry could just fly Doomsday into space and rip him in half like he did to Carnage, he wouldnt even need a mother box like Supes did.  You guys just keep ignoring that Sentry let Hulk keep punching him because he is friends with Bruce.  Why else would he tank Hulk with his face?  It made no sense...he can fly, Hulk cant, he coulda just tossed him into space like he did to Carnage if he wanted.  Sentry threw that fight because it was WWH obviously. "
You didn't read anything, you looked at the pictures.

Answer me
#166 Posted by Dynamo8 (444 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" First off, people seem to be taking Sentry's power being compared to 1,000,000 exploding suns are literal, despite the obvious fact that it is a hyperbole. Even the smallest of fractions of a sun would decimate the Earth. Sentry's psionic powers have had almost zero screen time, and his powers will essentially make this "Sentry vs Suprman on steroids". Yellow radiation and (as demonstrated from DC 1,000,000) stellar plasma (the substance stars are made of) only make Superman stronger. "

Thank you. . .
#167 Posted by glforthewin (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

superman 

#168 Posted by Captain Napalm (84 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:

" @Captain Napalm said:

" If Sentry could pull 1,098,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons, fly 500x faster than light, and withstand 500,000 nukes... he still wouldn't be half as strong, fast, or durable as Superman. Sentry really doesn't stand a chance here. "
lol he would prob be stronger "
1,098,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons is 1/6 of the earth. Superman flew 25 light years within several hours. Superman withstood 1,000,000 nukes in Hunter/Prey.
#169 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"I'm not from KMC forums.  Ive got plenty of comic books.  I was reading comic books before you pups were even born.  Listen kids, I read that Death and Return, in Hunter and Prey Ive seen AMPED Superman getting pierced by Doomsday's bones which werent even adamantium. Sentry could just fly Doomsday into space and rip him in half like he did to Carnage, he wouldnt even need a mother box like Supes did.  You guys just keep ignoring that Sentry let Hulk keep punching him because he is friends with Bruce.  Why else would he tank Hulk with his face?  It made no sense...he can fly, Hulk cant, he coulda just tossed him into space like he did to Carnage if he wanted.  Sentry threw that fight because it was WWH obviously. "
I don't think you have any comic books, to be honest. If you read Death and Return, then there's no reason to ask for proof of Doomsday hitting harder than Sentry. Superman got pierced by Doomsday's bones because of Doomsday's strength, not the bones itself. Duh. Sentry wouldn't be able to fly anyone into space because Superman was unable to do so. He even stated that Doomsday was as fast as he was in battle, and it's already established that Superman is faster than Sentry anyway. Doomsday wouldn't even Sentry fly him into space to attempt that move. Sentry didn't throw the fight. He went all out, lost all of his energy, and got KO'ed in the end. Saying he threw the fight doesn't make sense. Then again, you didn't even read it. You just looked at the pictures.
#170 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

supes has this all day everyday
#171 Posted by Alberic (260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: 
now i know the superman is like the most loved hero ever, but come on you gotta face the fact that he wouldn't have hope in hell of beating the sentry
#172 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto would beat Sentry.

#173 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" @Static Shock:  now i know the superman is like the most loved hero ever, but come on you gotta face the fact that he wouldn't have hope in hell of beating the sentry "
It's not a fact, because you haven't proven it to be one. 

It's become quite clear that you don't really debate, but just come out of nowhere and say what you want. Tell you what. You keep thinking that Sentry can win, despite the fact that you can't provide anything to support your claim. I'm not responding to you after this. I don't entertain bullsh!t. Have a nice day.
#174 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" Krypto would beat Sentry. "
Co-signed.
#175 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"Krypto would beat Sentry. "

rofl
#176 Posted by Alberic (260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg: Watchdog would beat Superman
#177 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:

" @Static Shock:  now i know the superman is like the most loved hero ever, but come on you gotta face the fact that he wouldn't have hope in hell of beating the sentry "
Yeah, not when a hit like this would KO or even kill Supes.
#178 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: Doctor Big Dog. Help me.  I am ill!

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @cracks said:
" @Morpheus_: LOL. True.  Efharisto! "
Παρακαλώ. "
cool what language is that? "
Greek. "
very cool I can only speak English I envy you. "
I can speak a couple of languages, but it's not a big thing, really. "

How is Dark X-Men #2 with X-Man going? Is it worth the money?
#179 Posted by glforthewin (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

A fight between krypto and sentry would go something like this except krypto would live 
#180 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderpigbart said:
" Oh Dog, Klandicar on a Sentry thread.  Oh, um, yay.  Or in English:
 Suicide.
"
LOL. 
#181 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said: 

@Korg: Watchdog would beat Superman "

Why do you want Superman to kill a defenseless animal?
#182 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic:  Shut up you are a moron. If you want to actually debate I am kool with that, but no more of your BS claims with no proof.
#183 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

i think you guys maybe wasting your time here, it's obvious that he can't be open minded here
#184 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" i think you guys maybe wasting your time here, it's obvious that he can't be open minded here "
Astute observation Capall I concur.
#185 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @capall said:
" i think you guys maybe wasting your time here, it's obvious that he can't be open minded here "
Astute observation Capall I concur. "
I'm willing to put this fight on postpone until we get an official suncount on Supes.  Right now Sentry has a confirmed million at his disposal, but maybe Superman could top that if he travels to different places and amps himself up on other suns.  He wont beat him in our solar system though where he is limited to 1 sun. 
#186 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: What do you not understand about that being hyperbole?
#187 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" I'm willing to put this fight on postpone until we get an official suncount on Supes.  Right now Sentry has a confirmed million at his disposal, but maybe Superman could top that if he travels to different places and amps himself up on other suns.  He wont beat him in our solar system though where he is limited to 1 sun.  "
You should really give it a rest. You were told that Sentry doesn't have the power you speak of for certain reasons, and you keep saying the same thing. For a doctor, you aren't very smart.
#188 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @Klandicar: What do you not understand about that being hyperbole? "
How come everyone in the comics keeps saying it then?  I think people just dont want it to be true on these forums because it means that Sentry would have more power than Superman.  It burns you guys up that he has more suns.  Ive got the scans to back those suns too...
#189 Posted by Doorknobs (268 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @capall said:
Astute observation Capall I concur. "
I'm willing to put this fight on postpone until we get an official suncount on Supes.  Right now Sentry has a confirmed million at his disposal, but maybe Superman could top that if he travels to different places and amps himself up on other suns.  He wont beat him in our solar system though where he is limited to 1 sun.  "
Do you just repeat the utter bullshit you hear around this site? Sentry stands zero chance here :/
#190 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
Never mind a hyperbole, I want to know what does he not understand about it not being freaking true. He read it in a comic book and said it about himself to make himself look cool. Why is that so hard to understand? He has the power of a million Captain Americas. Not suns. Jesus, I can't believe I'm actually explaining this to someone.
#191 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" How come everyone in the comics keeps saying it then?
Trademark value. Doesn't make it true.
#192 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
 Ive got the scans to back those suns too... "
That would be over-exaggerating evidence. There's no scan that legitimately proves he has that power.
#193 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Lunacyde said:
Never mind a hyperbole, I want to know what does he not understand about it not being freaking true. He read it in a comic book and said it about himself to make himself look cool. Why is that so hard to understand? He has the power of a million Captain Americas. Not suns. Jesus, I can't believe I'm actually explaining this to someone. "
I thought it was just a thousand  Captain Americas.
#194 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @cracks said:
" @Morpheus_: LOL. True.  Efharisto! "
Παρακαλώ. "
cool what language is that? "
Greek. "
very cool I can only speak English I envy you. "
I can speak a couple of languages, but it's not a big thing, really. "
How is Dark X-Men #2 with X-Man going? Is it worth the money? "
I would say yes, but you need to read the first issue to get in tune with things.
#195 Posted by Alberic (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can barely hold enough solar energy from the Sun, and when he's absorbed so much, he becomes powerful, but at the same time physically unstable. They've even said too much could kill him.
Now, he's faced up against the Sentry, who has the power of a million exploding suns. Don't you think that's a bit overkill?

#196 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
That would be over-exaggerating evidence. There's no scan that legitimately proves he has that power. "

The most powerful human being in the Universe and repeated million exploding suns reference kind of indicate he has them.
#197 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" Superman can barely hold enough solar energy from the Sun, and when he's absorbed so much, he becomes powerful, but at the same time physically unstable. They've even said too much could kill him. Now, he's faced up against the Sentry, who has the power of a million exploding suns. Don't you think that's a bit overkill? "
1. No he doesn't. that's all-star Superman.
2. Why don't you try reading about the character you love so much? Failing that, how about reading what people who have read it have written in the thread.
#198 Posted by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic 
Sentry does NOT have the power of a million exploding suns. period.
#199 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
That would be over-exaggerating evidence. There's no scan that legitimately proves he has that power. "

The most powerful human being in the Universe and repeated million exploding suns reference kind of indicate he has them. "
And yet he expended all his energy fighting WWH. Hulk's sun count must be massive!
#200 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: I love how you consider yourself credible.