#101 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: KLANDICAR! KLANDICAR! KLANDICAR! 
#102 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Can we get a sun check on Superman?
#103 Posted by Knox (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps

#104 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @Klandicar: KLANDICAR! KLANDICAR! KLANDICAR!  "
You forgot to call him "my boy".
#105 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: LOL. True.  Efharisto!
#106 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @Morpheus_: LOL. True.  Efharisto! "
Παρακαλώ.
#107 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Tell Klandicar, "Adere Gamisou."  Yiros.  Elliniki Dimokratia! LOL.  Unfortunately, I am not fluent, as you may have surmised. LOL.  Spanikopita is so good. 
#108 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @Morpheus_: Tell Klandicar, "Adere Gamisou."  Yiros.  Elliniki Dimokratia! LOL.  Unfortunately, I am not fluent, as you may have surmised. LOL.  Spanikopita is so good.  "
Nah, you're doing better than expected. But censor the underlined part.
#109 Posted by Dynamo8 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna have to go with Supes on this one because whenever I see Sentry fight he gives off his solar aura thingy in returns feeds Superman. And yes I have heard of Sentry controlling energies and such but he glows whenver he needs to fight. So I think both of these cape crusaders are never gonna stop fighting until their batteries runs out.

#110 Posted by 12marvel12 (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#111 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: LOL. Agreed.  Yazu and Thessaloniki. I hate Feta cheese though. 
#112 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:

" Superman only feeds off one sun, Sentry already ate a million

This is wrong. And, even if he could feed off of a million, he would power up Superman a million times.

@Klandicar said:

"  Lot of Superman's feats like sneezing solar systems away is no longer valid.  It got retconned when you kids were still in diapers. "

The man was retconned and yet, he's still more powerful than Sentry. I recall Superman (after he was retconned) lifting things as great as Pyramids (6 billion tons) and being able to move a fraction of the Earth's weight. Not to mention being able to survive the collision of two planets and the destruction of a solar system, moving at 18x times the speed of light in space and splitting one of Saturn's moons in half while doing so, and being able to run @ 7,200,000 mph under the Earth's atmosphere. While Sentry is generating enough power to leave a portion of New York in rubble (which isn't even equal to a million suns), getting sent into orbit by Blue Marvel with a punch, and having difficulty stopping the Helicarrier, Superman is in a league that requires real power. He has real feats, no made-up sh!ts referenced by Mister Fantastic (making up a bedtime story about a superhero) and Spider-Man (talking about fight against Galactus that he probably didn't see, nor is it clear if he knew the details).
#113 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @cracks said:
Παρακαλώ. "

cool what language is that?
#114 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @cracks said:
Παρακαλώ. "
cool what language is that? "
Greek.
#115 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @cracks said:
Παρακαλώ. "
Greek. "
very cool I can only speak English I envy you.
#116 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @cracks said:
Παρακαλώ. "
Greek. "
very cool I can only speak English I envy you. "
I can speak a couple of languages, but it's not a big thing, really.
#117 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are being ridiculous when you say the Earth would blow if Sentry unleashed that much power.  What if Sentry can concentrate those suns into a small area?  If he already has a million of those suns in him then he is already concentrating that power to begin with.  That is some flawed logic.  I'll explain it by using oranges as an example.  Pretend each orange is a sun.  When you take those oranges and concentrate em down, you get orange juice concentrate.  You see kids, it saves space to do this because you dont want to be carting dozens of oranges around just to have a glass of juice.  In other words, the concentrate is what Sentry dishes out, concentrated sun.

#118 Posted by Captain Napalm (84 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: Are you saying Sentry has the mass of 1,000,000 suns?
#119 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry can use his mental powers on superman

#120 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" You guys are being ridiculous when you say the Earth would blow if Sentry unleashed that much power.  What if Sentry can concentrate those suns into a small area?
Not possible. It's not even possible to do that for the power of one sun. Take a science class, doctor. Sentry doesn't have that power or that level of control, anyway.

@Klandicar said:
"If he already has a million of those suns in him then he is already concentrating that power to begin with.
The problem is that he doesn't have that power in his body. He's never exhibited it, and has only believed it because he read it somewhere about another superhero. He only says he's this powerful to boost his self-esteem. With a fractured mind, Sentry, currently, isn't that powerful. 

@Klandicar said:
That is some flawed logic.
The flawed logic is your comparison of apples (the Sun) to oranges (real oranges). Get some real logic in your system.
#121 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" Sentry can use his mental powers on superman "
Won't work if Superman moves entirely too fast for him. The same tactic worked on Martian Manhunter.
#122 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
That's right.  Even if Superman could get by Sentry's sun check of 1,000,000, I don't think Supes can stand up to mental torment on Sentry's level.  Supes has always been weak against magic or telepathy, or both.  Sentry's attacks also looked magical, why was there all energy coming out of his hands and leveling buildings in WWH?  He's just destined to beat Superman because of the way he is written...accept it.
#123 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Hasn't Superman studied Torqasm Vo?

And Sentry hasn't practiced his telepathic abilities on panel, to my knowledge, anyway.
#124 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Dog, Klandicar on a Sentry thread.  Oh, um, yay.  Or in English:

Suicide.
#125 Posted by Lunacyde (17896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Alberic said:
That's right.  Even if Superman could get by Sentry's sun check of 1,000,000, I don't think Supes can stand up to mental torment on Sentry's level.  Supes has always been weak against magic or telepathy, or both.  Sentry's attacks also looked magical, why was there all energy coming out of his hands and leveling buildings in WWH?  He's just destined to beat Superman because of the way he is written...accept it. "
Did you just say Sentry's power is magical? lol You are laughable.
#126 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sentry truly had the force of a million Suns no matter how much control he had over his powers he would destroy Earth by tip toeing
#127 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Alberic said:
That's right.  Even if Superman could get by Sentry's sun check of 1,000,000, I don't think Supes can stand up to mental torment on Sentry's level.  Supes has always been weak against magic or telepathy, or both.  Sentry's attacks also looked magical, why was there all energy coming out of his hands and leveling buildings in WWH?  He's just destined to beat Superman because of the way he is written...accept it. "
because
1. Sentry has demonstrated power of a million, or even one sun.
2. Sentry has access to telepathy in his current condition.

Hm, nope, you fail on both accounts.

And it's obvious you have no idea how Sentry is written.
#128 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" That's right.  Even if Superman could get by Sentry's sun check of 1,000,000, I don't think Supes can stand up to mental torment on Sentry's level.  Supes has always been weak against magic or telepathy, or both.  Sentry's attacks also looked magical, why was there all energy coming out of his hands and leveling buildings in WWH?  He's just destined to beat Superman because of the way he is written...accept it. "
Superhuman speed is a defense against telepathy. Besides, I doubt Sentry still has telepathy, unless one of you can provide a recent showing of it. I haven't seen him use telepathy lately anyway. There's nothing magical about Sentry. I didn't think you were that delusional.
#129 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
" That's right.  Even if Superman could get by Sentry's sun check of 1,000,000, I don't think Supes can stand up to mental torment on Sentry's level.  Supes has always been weak against magic or telepathy, or both.  Sentry's attacks also looked magical, why was there all energy coming out of his hands and leveling buildings in WWH?  He's just destined to beat Superman because of the way he is written...accept it. "
Superhuman speed is a defense against telepathy. Besides, I doubt Sentry still has telepathy, unless one of you can provide a recent showing of it. I haven't seen him use telepathy lately anyway. There's nothing magical about Sentry. I didn't think you were that delusional. "

Last time I checked, punches don't emit energy waves and level buildings.  He doesnt just have super strength obviously...he's got something else.  Who is to say that it is not magical when it resembles what Strange did to Hulk when he became the magical demon?
#130 Posted by Lunacyde (17896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: It is not magical because the word "magic" has never been used in the characters history to explain or describe his powers. You have to be half retarded I am sorry. That is an energy blast, he is an energy manipulator. And actually punches can do all the things you mentioned.
#131 Edited by Captain Napalm (84 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar: Do you think Sentry being able to fly is also magic?
#132 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" Last time I checked, punches don't emit energy waves and level buildings.  He doesnt just have super strength obviously...he's got something else.  Who is to say that it is not magical when it resembles what Strange did to Hulk when he became the magical demon? "
Take this gun, walk into your bathroom and shut the door, put the barrel in your mouth, and pull the trigger. It'll all be over before you know it.

#133 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Punches with energy being emitted thereafter doesn't make it magical, since I can name many characters that have done it before and their powers aren't tied to magic. That's the silliest, most bullsh!t claim I've heard all day. And, it came from a guy that believes he's a doctor.

#134 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
" Last time I checked, punches don't emit energy waves and level buildings.  He doesnt just have super strength obviously...he's got something else.  Who is to say that it is not magical when it resembles what Strange did to Hulk when he became the magical demon? "
Take this gun, walk into your bathroom and shut the door, put the barrel in your mouth, and pull the trigger. It'll all be over before you know it.

"

#135 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:
Superhuman speed is a defense against telepathy. Besides, I doubt Sentry still has telepathy, unless one of you can provide a recent showing of it. I haven't seen him use telepathy lately anyway. There's nothing magical about Sentry. I didn't think you were that delusional. "

Superman is dead
#136 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @cracks said:
Παρακαλώ. "
Greek. "
very cool I can only speak English I envy you. "
I can speak a couple of languages, but it's not a big thing, really. "
haha so humble I don't mean to be nosey but what languages can you speak?
#137 Posted by Lunacyde (17896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic: Except the fact he is better than Sentry in every way.
#138 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
"Superman is dead "

#139 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Alberic said:
"Superman is dead "

"
everytime I see this image of two of my favorite CAPED superheros fighting I die a little inside :(
#140 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Alberic said:
"Superman is dead "

"
LOL
#141 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is the battle forum bully :(

#142 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @Alberic: Except the fact he is better than Sentry in every way. "
Besides power and range. I would say that Sentry wins if he is stable, He could use his telepathy on him and is more than powerful enough to really hurt him with each blast
#143 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:

Superman is dead "
Doomsday's punches were nowhere near that level and they KILLED Superman.  How can he even take one of those sun unleashers Sentry has?
#144 Posted by Lunacyde (17896 posts) - - Show Bio

As it is Superman is stronger, faster, more durable, smarter, better endurance, more fighting skill, more experience....etc.

#145 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that people are still defending Sentry has left me dumbfounded and deeply disturbed

#146 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" Superman is the battle forum bully :( "

#147 Posted by Reactor (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, people seem to be taking Sentry's power being compared to 1,000,000 exploding suns are literal, despite the obvious fact that it is a hyperbole. Even the smallest of fractions of a sun would decimate the Earth. Sentry's psionic powers have had almost zero screen time, and his powers will essentially make this "Sentry vs Suprman on steroids". Yellow radiation and (as demonstrated from DC 1,000,000) stellar plasma (the substance stars are made of) only make Superman stronger.

#148 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Wisppeons said:
" Superman is the battle forum bully :( "

"
Stop posting
#149 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Klandicar said:

Last time I checked, punches don't emit energy waves and level buildings.  He doesnt just have super strength obviously...he's got something else.  Who is to say that it is not magical when it resembles what Strange did to Hulk when he became the magical demon? "

WOW. HULK'S SUN CHECK MUST ALSO BE ONE MILLION IN ORDER FOR HIM TO STALEMATE SENTRY LIKE THAT.
#150 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would beat Sentry to a bloody pulp