User Lists: 0

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Eisenfauste

So someone who literally has the power of a million exploding suns vs. someone who *air quotes* has the power of a million sons.

Starbreaker.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

starbreaker

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starbreaker gets a hearty meal.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Imperfect_Cell
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or at least that's what he thinks, until he finishes his meal and becomes disappointed, because it turned out Sentry never had the power of a million exploding suns.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: @realitywarper:

I really wanna see you to fight, so do it.

Nope.

@highaccuser said:

Or at least that's what he thinks, until he finishes his meal and becomes disappointed, because it turned out Sentry never had the power of a million exploding suns.

Ohhhhhhh

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

"Sentry return to hell again"

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@newblood2333: @realitywarper: @fabulousness17: @micah:

For those who do not know Starbreaker, he's a cosmic vampire with the unlimited ability to manipulate and absorb any type of energy (including negative emotions)being considered as one of the most powerful beings in the universe by the Guardians of the Universe and others. Strabreaker is more than capable of draining it until leave it powerless and his deteriorated mental state, anger and aggression will make it even stronger.

Feats

Absorb energies from a sun (Vega) taking 100 million years of its lifespan.

He has fed on the fabric of reality.

No Caption Provided

A weakened Starbreaker drains energy from 3 suns.

Turns Booster Gold's force field into one of his own.

No Caption Provided

Starbreaker is capable of absorbing ALL the universe's energy

No Caption Provided

Starbreaker has more feats, if you guys need more scans...just ask

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is still wanked above that of even batman..

Avatar image for sdunkero_sduduzo995
sdunkero_sduduzo995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry looses

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starbreaker

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The combined efforts of Flash, Superman, and Hal could not beat Starbreaker.

Starbreaker stomps very hard.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starbreaker physical form has been destroyed by a shot of a railgun at blank point.

No Caption Provided

Sentry destroys him in one punch.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starbreaker

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: He was exceedingly weakened in that instance/wasn't at standard power levels.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@realitywarper: He was exceedingly weakened in that instance/wasn't at standard power levels.

At standard power-levels he don't even have an human form.

He needs to feed himself for that.

Even at his peak he isn't a threat to The Sentry.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Starbreaker.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XiiX

@realitywarper: I've read all of his appearances. No, he doesn't need to feed in order to have a physical form(assuming that's what you meant instead of human). He was also starved of energy in that instance/wasn't at standard power-levels.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry stomped

TheEndless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starbreaker

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@realitywarper: I've read all of his appearances. No, he doesn't need to feed in order to have a physical form(assuming that's what you meant instead of human). He was also starved of energy in that instance/wasn't at standard power-levels.

I'm saying that he needed to feed himself in order to quit his larval form of Sun-eater and become Starbreaker.

No Caption Provided

However he was starved after a fight in that instance after the team absorbed his energies :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Something that Sentry can replicate easily or he needs just to attack Starbreaker all-the-time until he deplete all of his energies.

No Caption Provided

The level of his energy manipulation power is tremendous.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By XiiX

@realitywarper: I see. But for the record he's always been Starbreaker; His larval/Sun-Eater state was never shown/published. All of his appearances have been as 'fully grown'/mature.

He just appears differently in that instance because Zatanna cast a spell so his true appearance would be revealed. He otherwise simply appears humanoid as a preference.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@realitywarper: I see. But for the record he's always been Starbreaker; His larval/Sun-Eater state was never shown/published. All of his appearances have been as 'fully grown'/mature.

Yep.

I have his appareances in the Justice League.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RealityWarper

@xiix said:

@realitywarper: Nice. Shame he isn't used more.

He is one of the characters whom deserves more character development.

Especially the villains both in Marvel & DC.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starbreaker, without much trouble.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP gets a 9/10 for this bait thread

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In case anyone is only judging Starbreaker's death in Justice League of America #34 from one scan, it should be known that Dr Light and John Stewart siphoned off most of Starbreaker's energy before he KOed them with what little power he had left. There's no proof that the Lutetium bullet would have done anything to a full powered Starbreaker. Who's tanked punches from Icon, laughed off a speedblitz from Superman, blocked Green Lantern and Firestorm's blasts and survived Zatanna's 'cease to exist' spell which she stated was everything she had. Starbreaker cleans Sentry's clock and makes a snack out of his hyperbolic 'one million exploding suns' energy.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just in case some user haven't read the full thread I will repost :

#32 Posted by RealityWarper (8933 posts) - 4 hours, 6 minutes ago - Show Bio

@xiix said:

I'm saying that he needed to feed himself in order to quit his larval form of Sun-eater and become Starbreaker.

No Caption Provided

However he was starved after a fight in that instance after the team absorbed his energies :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Something that Sentry can replicate easily or he needs just to attack Starbreaker all-the-time until he deplete all of his energies.

No Caption Provided

It is obvious that fighting drains Starbreaker energies too.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Sentry-Stable State ... i dunno .. He may pull out the Win ! If he is Really Multiversal Or At least Universal+ he'd Win for sure !

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He does not need to drain energies to become Starbreaker ,because he's already a more evolved form of Sun eaters...He just appears differently in that instance because Zatanna cast a spell so his true appearance would be revealed.

Hardware confirms that Starbreaker was a holographic image and then Zatanna cas a spell to shown his true apperance.

No Caption Provided

This is the larval form of a Sun Eater.

In Justice League 32-34 Starbreaker absorbed energies from Vega through Doctor Light and absorbed energies from Dharma,that is holding together DC Universe and Milestone Universe turning into one. I've never seen Sentry drain something as powerful as Dharma and until now you just posted statments of Sentry's energy draining abilities.....none feats so far...
He was not drained from the fight and in no time this is mentioned.
For nearly drained all the energy he absorbed was necessary Green Lantern (John Stewart),Doctor Light,Firestorm,Icon and Zatanna to do so,moreover Doctor Light was returning the energy absorbed back to Vega and this combined attack drained his energy reserves....far as I know Sentry can be drained too.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry beats abstracts?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lvenger

@matchesmalone21: You are correct sir, Sentry's draining resistance feats are not all that great. Considering Starbreaker feeds off multiple stars to get his sustenance, there's nothing Sentry can do to prevent himself from getting drained. Sentry's draining resistance feats are non-existent from my debates with Sentry 'experts'. So I'd be expecting fallacious defenses in the following posts to justify how Sentry can beat someone whose powerset is perfect for countering Sentry's own abilities.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hhhmmmm

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He does not need to drain energies to become Starbreaker ,because he's already a more evolved form of Sun eaters...He just appears differently in that instance because Zatanna cast a spell so his true appearance would be revealed.

Hardware confirms that Starbreaker was a holographic image and then Zatanna cas a spell to shown his true apperance.

No Caption Provided

In Justice League 32-34 Starbreaker absorbed energies from Vega through Doctor Light and absorbed energies from Dharma,that is holding together DC Universe and Milestone Universe turning into one. I've never seen Sentry drain something as powerful as Dharma and until now you just posted statments of Sentry's energy draining abilities.....none feats so far...

For nearly drained all the energy he absorbed was necessary Green Lantern (John Stewart),Doctor Light,Firestorm,Icon and Zatanna to do so,moreover Doctor Light was returning the energy absorbed back to Vega and this combined attack drained his energy reserves....far as I know Sentry can be drained too.

Yes.

I figured that yesterday.

I never said that Sentry will directly his energies. That's never been my argument. My point is that fighting consumes energies and that Starbreaker don't have unlimited supplies contrary to The Sentry. He will attack and shoot energy beams that Sentry will simply absorb and deplete his reserves. The fight is the thing that will deplete Starbreaker reserves and Starbreakers attacks will be uneffectives and weakens him more and more.

I never said he was, I said this :

However he was starved after a fight in that instance after the team absorbed his energies.

The simple fact that Starbreaker have to actively feed himself on energy sources proves that his reserves are limited and can be exhausted.

Fightring is one of the most tyring activity and the longer the fight will be, the most Starbreaker will be weakened.

There is just one instance where Sentry is drained of his energies, well it's against Absorbing Man and he tries and fail :

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However he was starved after a fight in that instance after the team absorbed his energies.

The simple fact that Starbreaker have to actively feed himself on energy sources proves that his reserves are limited and can be exhausted.

Fightring is one of the most tyring activity and the longer the fight will be, the most Starbreaker will be weakened.

There is just one instance where Sentry is drained of his energies, well it's against Absorbing Man and he tries and fail :

No Caption Provided

At what point someone said Starbreaker has unlimited reserves? The only thing that was said is that it can drain an infinite amount of energy from different sources,may even capable absorb the life force and the own universe (if the whole matter were converted into energy) as mentioned in one of the scan I've posted.
You are really trying to compare Absorbing Man with Strabreaker? A character that barely have energy draining feats and is not even on par with like Firestrom or Green Lantern? How can Absorbing Man be compared to someone capable to drain suns, galaxies (Mentioned in DC One Million) and even the fabric of reality? That does not prove that Sentry is immune to this kind of attack, only proves how ineffective Absorbing Man's powers are against characters like Sentry.

Since I can't post scan of the entire fight..will post some scans only.

After Zatanna cast a spell to disperse his energy form Strabreaker was ''stunned'' taking advantage of the situation John Stewart dropped the cave on it and Zatanna teleported the team to the Himalaya mountains and a few moments later Starbreaker goes after them. I will say again in no time he seems to be weakening because of the fight.

That's never been my argument. My point is that fighting consumes energies and that Starbreaker don't have unlimited supplies contrary to The Sentry. He will attack and shoot energy beams that Sentry will simply absorb and deplete his reserves. The fight is the thing that will deplete Starbreaker reserves and Starbreakers attacks will be uneffectives and weakens him more and more.

Starbreaker rarely comes into physical confrontation against a character, most likely it wouldn't shoot energy against him and even if it did it wouldn't be difficult to deduce that Sentry is trying to drain him. Furthermore it could create avatars during the fight to distract and drains it or use avatars to drain it at once, just as he did with the Justice League.

Starbreaker could also take the oEarth out of orbit and throw it into the sun, and then feed on the fear of world population and the resulting energy of the explosion to get even more powerful.

@lvenger: Thank you mate....aren't you a moderator some months ago?

Sebseb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sebseb

Sentry has an unlimited source of energy he can absorve.. More than anything Starbreaker absorbs.. Not to mention that Sentry can just unleash all his energy killing both Starbreaker and himself and the jus ressurect himself.. Sentry is immortal via ressurection which means Starbreaker has no chance.. Sorry

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

No Caption Provided

At what point someone said Starbreaker has unlimited reserves? The only thing that was said is that it can drain an infinite amount of energy from different sources,may even capable absorb the life force and the own universe (if the whole matter were converted into energy) as mentioned in one of the scan I've posted.

I mention the fact that he hasn't because it matters in that fight.

1) Sentry absorb unlimited energies from whatever sources exist as I showed you above, that's why Absorbing Man couldn't drain him.

2) Are you aware that in order to drain the energy of the Universe Starbreaker need to convert the matter of the Universe with the Omega device that he seems not to possess ???

That's in the scan that you posted above :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/4576644-17.jpeg

You are really trying to compare Absorbing Man with Strabreaker? A character that barely have energy draining feats and is not even on par with like Firestrom or Green Lantern? How can Absorbing Man be compared to someone capable to drain suns, galaxies (Mentioned in DC One Million) and even the fabric of reality? That does not prove that Sentry is immune to this kind of attack, only proves how ineffective Absorbing Man's powers are against characters like Sentry.

And Absorbing-Man absorbed the energies of a Cosmic Cube and Odin's attacks but couldn't absorb the unlimited energies of The Sentry.

That's why I think that the draining of his energies will be uneffective.

Since I can't post scan of the entire fight..will post some scans only.

After Zatanna cast a spell to disperse his energy form Strabreaker was ''stunned'' taking advantage of the situation John Stewart dropped the cave on it and Zatanna teleported the team to the Himalaya mountains and a few moments later Starbreaker goes after them. I will say again in no time he seems to be weakening because of the fight.

I already posted those scans as I have the comic book.

Starbreaker rarely comes into physical confrontation against a character, most likely it wouldn't shoot energy against him and even if it did it wouldn't be difficult to deduce that Sentry is trying to drain him. Furthermore it could create avatars during the fight to distract and drains it or use avatars to drain it at once, just as he did with the Justice League.

I never said that Sentry will try to directly drain him.

My point is that Sentry will him so hard that it will consumes his energies very fast in order to heal... If he can heal at all and don't die in the first shots.

Or Sentry can just disintegrate him via reality warping, he subdued and teleported Molecule Man away after all...

A feat that even The Beyonder wasn't capable to do.

Starbreaker could also take the oEarth out of orbit and throw it into the sun, and then feed on the fear of world population and the resulting energy of the explosion to get even more powerful.

That will be just more energies to waste.

How is Starbreaker supposed to take down Sentry even with extra energy ?