Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god

Rules:

1. morals off
  2. standard versions, sentry is stable, spawn has full mastery over his powers
  3. win by any means
  4. fight starts on earth, continents apart
  5. at the last round, it'd be held inside void dimension, they'll start continents apart

Round 1

Sentry (Robert)
Sentry (Robert)

vs

Spawn (Al Simmons)
Spawn (Al Simmons)

Round 2

Death Seed Sentry
Death Seed Sentry

vs

Omega Spawn
Omega Spawn

Round 3

Void
Void

vs

Divine/God Spawn
Divine/God Spawn

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ssj_god: Why do you put DSS in round 2 and Void in 3 ????

Abnegazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What ? Divine Spawn vs Sentry ? Divine Spawn = TOAA or Presence.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Why do you put DSS in round 2 and Void in 3 ????

because void has better feats... and this is void in void dimension

@sophia89 said:

@ssj_god: Don't know enough about Spawn to comment.

Also isn't divine Spawn/God Spawn=TOAA?

divine spawn has some powers of MoM ... but this is void in void dimension

What ? Divine Spawn vs Sentry ? Divine Spawn = TOAA or Presence.

this is void in void dimension...

divine spawn has some powers of MoM.... but it wasn't clear if divine spawn was equal to MoM or not

Avatar image for triseratopz_stoodioz9000
Triseratopz_Stoodioz9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for triseratopz_stoodioz9000
Triseratopz_Stoodioz9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA is more powerful thing than everything combined

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Luda12331

@ssj_god: I don't know enough about Spawn to answer any of these battles. Why are you putting the Sentry against all of these characters?

On a side note though, Divine Spawn looks the coolest

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Spawn
  2. Spawn
  3. Spawn
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: there's no such thing as voids dimension and sentry = void so voids fears are sentes and sentes are void plus DSS is stronger than void do your research and round 3 is spite and you know it

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: basically but not as powerful but is different level to sentry is more on post Beyonder retcon levels

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: there's no such thing as voids dimension and sentry = void so voids fears are sentes and sentes are void plus DSS is stronger than void do your research and round 3 is spite and you know it

To be more specific :

Robert Reynolds is a reality warper and he creates The Sentry and The Void.

When he is stable he control his powers so he is more powerful.

DSS is a stable Sentry with a Death (or Apocalypse) Seed that removes his mental issues and add an amp in the process (potential to become as strong as the Phoenix Force).

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Sentry has said himself that the Void is stronger in the negative Zone. I think this is what SSJ was talking about.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Sentry has said himself that the Void is stronger in the negative Zone. I think this is what SSJ was talking about.

That's right and possible.

But Bob is stronger when he is stable.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Yes, but explaining that to people on the Vine who know nothing about the Sentry and think that a stable sentry is the one who fought the Hulk, is just to time consuming for me.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

by void dimension, i indicated the negative zone where void is specially powerful.. almost like a ruler of the place

void has way better feats.. that's why i put him at the last round.. even the molecule man feat was a void influenced sentry.

and at the last round... i don't know.. negative zone seems to give void immense powers..... though divine spawn is.. well powered by the man of miracles.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Yes, but explaining that to people on the Vine who know nothing about the Sentry and think that a stable sentry is the one who fought the Hulk, is just to time consuming for me.

Yep. But I try. ^^

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By random_nerd

Ik enough about spawn to know he wrecks round three.but i dont think i know enough to say my opinion on dss is likely winning round two is actually valid.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

by void dimension, i indicated the negative zone where void is specially powerful.. almost like a ruler of the place

void has way better feats.. that's why i put him at the last round.. even the molecule man feat was a void influenced sentry.

and at the last round... i don't know.. negative zone seems to give void immense powers..... though divine spawn is.. well powered by the man of miracles.

There is no "Void influenced Sentry".

Just Bob Reynolds and sometimes he goes crazy or not.

The Void and The Sentry are just figments of his imagination that he makes true via Reality Warping.

When Bob is stable he is capable to bust planets while holding back like he did against Genis-Vell.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

ok.. not void influenced sentry... void sentry.. ok?... it's the same thing..lol

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Newblood2333

Sentry wins all via speedblitz and ripping Spawns molecules apart. Op says win by any means. that would do it.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

Spawn

Spawn slaughters

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I don't know enough about Spawn to answer any of these battles. Why are you putting the Sentry against all of these characters?

On a side note though, Divine Spawn looks the coolest

wanna gauge sentry right..lol

and yeah.. divine spawn looks really cool

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Cool. What do you think so far?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Cool. What do you think so far?

hmm.. so many different ideas from different people..lol..

actually.. to put it right... i know sentry well according to my opinions... just want to see what people thinks about him...

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cmcmcmcm

As probably the biggest Spawn Fan on this site, Spawn stomp all rounds.

Spawn is Dr. Strange/Ghost Rider level as Average Spawn.

Omega Spawn is a Hell King, and to Marvel that would by feats equal Hell Lord/Sky Father Level. Easy stomp.

Divine/God Spawn has the MOM sharing power, and not only trumped God and Satan, but created a new universe while locking off the old one.

Uber stomp.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Round 1: Regular Sentry one shotted Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange. Strange even admitted that he couldn't hold the Sentry even when the Sentry was letting him. So based on your own admission, Sentry wins.

Round 2: Void has done things that have easily rivaled a Skyfather in marvel, even exceeding them on one occasion.

Round 3: No clue. If Divine Spawn is as strong as everyone is saying he is then he does indeed stomp.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Round 1: Regular Sentry one shotted Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange. Strange even admitted that he couldn't hold the Sentry even when the Sentry was letting him. So based on your own admission, Sentry wins.

Round 2: Void has done things that have easily rivaled a Skyfather in marvel, even exceeding them on one occasion.

Round 3: No clue. If Divine Spawn is as strong as everyone is saying he is then he does indeed stomp.

Round 1: Spawn defeated Urizen and Mamon as normal Spawn. Urizen is equal to God and Satan in power, and Mamon was the highest level Hell King right below Satan, able to create worlds on a whim, and able to remake the Universe. Sentry has nothing on beings like that.

Round 2: So what? Omega Spawn was so powerful he was stomping the Image universe, including all the other Image heroes like Witchblade, Savage Dragon and crew, the Young Bloods, Invincibles world, and more. Omega Spawn one shot all the heroes at once. Add to this Omega Spawn killed all the other 7 Hell Kings and took over all the Hells.

Round 3: It was shown as fact in a comic that was bringing readers up to speed from the Gendarme events. He re made a universe and locked off another.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: round one: I'm just going by what you said. In round 2, MM was than everyone you named. I don't have time time to debate because I am in school.

Just show me a scan of some speed feats of Spawn and him surviving having his molecules ripped to pieces. Thats exactly what will happen when this fight starts.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: round one: I'm just going by what you said. In round 2, MM was than everyone you named. I don't have time time to debate because I am in school.

Just show me a scan of some speed feats of Spawn and him surviving having his molecules ripped to pieces. Thats exactly what will happen when this fight starts.

they are starting continents apart though.. it's not like hey are starting face to face

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawns Reality Warping Magic >>>> Molecules.

Spawns powers are limit on his imagination. Hell scan 2-3 is of a whole town created by Spawn's power and imagination.

He also used his powers on the molecule and Atomic level.

First two show Spawn killing Vampires on the atomic level, which is the only way to kill them fully. Other scans show him breaking himself and other people down on the molecule level to Lightspeed travel across space and dimensions.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By myerlanski

Yeah...

Round 1...stalemate..

Round 2...spawn

Round 3 ...spawn...

Round 2 and 3...we are talking the one true God and Devil like amped character...that is kind of like a character who can create all life and consciousness....a being who can create actual forces like gravity, magic, light, dark...

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1-Sentry

Round 2-Spawn

Round 3-Spawn

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

1. If this is Second Age or Hell King at least, Spawn should win. If you're talking about normal, First Age Spawn, Sentry wins.
  2. Spawn. He was smacking all of Image around and his powers had no power battery, it was unlimited. He could amp them as much as he wanted.
  3. God Spawn is a multiversal being, Spawn.
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I know nothing of spawn but void is = or even < sentry sp i'm pretty sure round 3 is a stomp for spawn

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@realitywarper:

ok.. not void influenced sentry... void sentry.. ok?... it's the same thing..lol

Bob was just angry but not malevolent as when he roleplay the Void when he stomped Molecule Man.

No dark speech bubbles and he spared his life.

EpicGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn can probably win all rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. If this is Second Age or Hell King at least, Spawn should win. If you're talking about normal, First Age Spawn, Sentry wins.
  2. Spawn. He was smacking all of Image around and his powers had no power battery, it was unlimited. He could amp them as much as he wanted.

This is entirely correct.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn, all rounds.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

This is entirely correct.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS Should be in round 3, he is a Stable Sentry, doesn't matter how amped Void is, stable Sentry is always a league above. And he wouldn't be enough against Divine Spawn.

Round 1 and 2 can be argued for.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry, Sentry, Spawn

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry stomps

Sentry stomps

spawn stomps/spite

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: @green_skaar: I really to see what crap feats you two may provide for why Sentry wins round one much less the clear Spawn stomp in round two

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: @green_skaar: I really to see what crap feats you two may provide for why Sentry wins round one much less the clear Spawn stomp in round two

Sirfizzwhizz I respect your knowledge of Spawn, but immediately characterizing what I will present as "crap" is not a good way to start things.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry till 2.

Round 3 Spawn makes Robert his bt#^.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

It can go either way. I'm saying that because i don't know enough about Spawn.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Sirfizzwhizz I respect your knowledge of Spawn, but immediately characterizing what I will present as "crap" is not a good way to start things.

Maybe too harsh a word. What high ends does Sentry have that puts him over Spawn in rounds 1 or 2?