vs

Sentry

Battle Rules:

Morals off

Win by death

#2 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

SS

#3 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins. Taking it to the psionic dimension.

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Le Surfer

#5 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer will always win against Sentry.

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

if the sentry gets burned up and destoyed when ever he is in the sun he cant win

#7 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer.

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14464 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#10 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5175 posts) - - Show Bio

Ss

#11 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm I dont know. I mean we havent seen enough of Sentry post discovery of his Molecular manipulation, So I guess based on that I will go with SS.

#12 Posted by XiiX (7438 posts) - - Show Bio

SS.

#13 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#14 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Surfer.

easily.

@Mr_Winchester said:

Hmm I dont know. I mean we havent seen enough of Sentry post discovery of his Molecular manipulation, So I guess based on that I will go with SS.

Sentry doesn't have molecular manipulation, the Void does.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight taking place near a sun is insignificant. Surfer flies through those like it's no one's business.

#16 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

The fight taking place near a sun is insignificant. Surfer flies through those like it's no one's business.

Agreed.@xxxddd said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Surfer.

easily.

@Mr_Winchester said:

Sentry doesn't have molecular manipulation, the Void does.

So the guy fighting Molecule man was Void?

#17 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester: Yes.

#18 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer is way more powerful and adapted to this environment. He uses the core of stars to take showers, and it's not a metaphor, it actually happened.

#19 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester said:

So the guy fighting Molecule man was Void?

Yes.

#20 Posted by Nefarious (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

The SS.

#21 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

if the sentry gets burned up and destoyed when ever he is in the sun he cant win

That was his corpse not him, hes flown near the sun before but that was just his skeleton. Its safe to say if Sentry can munipulate matter enough to destroy molecule man i dont see a reason why he cant do it to SS, but he is a jobber and should have killed Thor but hey Marvel writers cant see their franchise die now can they only to be replaced by a dude who does this -_- . I think Sentry is an awsome character but the way writers destroy him is ridiculous and they turn him into some pathetic pile of wreck. So thats it in theory Sentry would destroy SS but based on consistency the silver ballerina takes it.

#22 Posted by Z3RO180 (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: did he not fly into the sun trying to kill himslef burnt up into nouthing and respawn on earth or some thing like that ?

#23 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@IZZR: did he not fly into the sun trying to kill himslef burnt up into nouthing and respawn on earth or some thing like that ?

Its totally ridiculous tbh i mean if this dude is touted as having the power of a million suns and gets killed by one sun in dumb as f*ck. But ultimately he always gets resurrected. Im waiting for his return.

#24 Posted by Z3RO180 (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: i suposes the sentry could win as much as i dount like him i hate the fan silver surfer more so sentry could win

#25 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

Or just do this...

#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: Pretty much.

#27 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its funny when people truly belive Void killed Molecule Man instead of accepting Sentry discovering his true potential.

On that note I think its nearer than people think.

#28 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know what the point of having the fight near the sun, its not like Sentry gets his powers from the sun, he's not Superman.

@Baldy said:

@Static Shock said:

Or just do this...

That doesnt answer how he will kill Sentry though, and by kill i am assuming its being able to kill so he wont come back to life, like he did against Enchantress and twice against Molecule Man.

#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Transmutation.

#30 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@Killemall: Transmutation.

Thats not death also we dont if Transmutation would even works.

#31 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Why wouldn't it? Technically, if one's body is transmuted into something else (inorganic matter), he/she is dead.

#32 Posted by SoA (4697 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought this would be like a pillow fight but with suns...

#33 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@Killemall said:

Why wouldn't it? Technically, if one's body is transmuted into something else (inorganic matter), he/she is dead.

Well Surfer has never transmuatated anyone from organic to inorganic, how do we know he can do so. He has 2 counts of planet level molecular manipulation which is awesome but when it comes to using it on anything living, its been trying to evolve a planet with its people which went horrible wrong and they blew up (not transmutated into something inorganic) or where he used it against Fantastic four to evolve so that they could no longer even move.

I question if it would work because Molecule Man tried and failed, while we dont know how powerful this incarnation of Molecule Man was, he clear said "i cant manipulate your molecules", kind of shows he has a little resistance to it, perhaps the void factor or whatever.

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Well Surfer has never transmuatated anyone from organic to inorganic, how do we know he can do so. He has 2 counts of planet level molecular manipulation which is awesome but when it comes to using it on anything living, its been trying to evolve a planet with its people which went horrible wrong and they blew up (not transmutated into something inorganic) or where he used it against Fantastic four to evolve so that they could no longer even move.

I question if it would work because Molecule Man tried and failed, while we dont know how powerful this incarnation of Molecule Man was, he clear said "i cant manipulate your molecules", kind of shows he has a little resistance to it, perhaps the void factor or whatever.

Well, if Surfer failed to transmute organic matter, then it wouldn't work on Sentry.

#35 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry is tough, but i don't think he can take SS. Would be interesting though, but there will be a clear victor.

#36 Posted by Killemall (18274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

Well, if Surfer failed to transmute organic matter, then it wouldn't work on Sentry.

I dont wanna feel like i am putting words in your mouth, but Surfer has never tried to transmutate organic to inorganic, so we dont know if it works.

I think i am better off showing scans rather than just commenting

He did to Fantastic Four (Marvel Adventures Fantastic Four 26)

He rearranged molecules of Ivan (a Deviant) and freed him - Fantastic Four Annual 05

He accelerated a child's mutation arguably through molecule manipulation - Silver Surfer, Volume 4, Issue 03

And i am still missing multiple counts of Silver Surfer walking around healing people, Thor included.

In short, i am not saying he cant transmutate organic materials at all, but rather he might not be able to transmutate organic to inorganic, he hasnt done that before. Also Sentry probably has some sort of control over his body, after all he keeps coming back to life after getting disintegrated.

I know you agreed with me, just making sure i clear it out, dont wanna feel like i am misleading you :p

#37 Posted by genepearson90 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer hands down

#38 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3930 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming this is Void Sentry (since Death Seed post-dates the OP and morals are off), I'm going with Void Sentry.

#40 Posted by NICK31898 (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Sentry doesn't even win, much less STOMP.

Surfer in an OKAY fight. Surfer tries somewhat.

#41 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3930 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by NICK31898 (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Void sentry Smoid sentry. Same thing. Surfer still wins.

#43 Posted by SuperStar_sketcher (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

i dare say sentry :) challenge me!

#44 Edited by SuperStar_sketcher (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

so is void like grey hulk to the hulk but to sentry?

#45 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really.

#46 Posted by SuperStar_sketcher (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@donnergeist said:

Not really.

like rulk? lol can someone exp

#47 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@donnergeist said:

Sentry is a very tricky character, I'll do my best but others might want to chime in or correct me, here is looking at you @killemall

My understanding is Robert Reynolds created the persona of Sentry as well as Void (both manifestations of his insane power and mental problems). Sentry being heroic, Void being villainous. Robert knew the Void persona was too dangerous so with the help of Thor was cast into the sun (see Siege). Void eventually left to be replaced by Death Seed (see Uncanny Avengers).

#48 Posted by dondave (34547 posts) - - Show Bio

Radd

#49 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

What ever powers the void has, Sentry has, it is just another side of Sentry. Saying this I still think Surfer wins as he is one of Marvels most OP characters, although he is an amazing character he is horribly OP.

#50 Posted by SuperStar_sketcher (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@donnergeist said:

Sentry is a very tricky character, I'll do my best but others might want to chime in or correct me, here is looking at you @killemall

My understanding is Robert Reynolds created the persona of Sentry as well as Void (both manifestations of his insane power and mental problems). Sentry being heroic, Void being villainous. Robert knew the Void persona was too dangerous so with the help of Thor was cast into the sun (see Siege). Void eventually left to be replaced by Death Seed (see Uncanny Avengers).

ty