lol, true.=]
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#204  Edited By difficlus

surfer for the win, more feats, greater versatility, stronger, better energy and atomic manupilator and form what it seems way more durable (skits supernova's and blackholes like its nothing)

manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By manx422

Sentry

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#206  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@manx422 said:
" Sentry "
How?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Silver2467
@manx422 said:
" Sentry stands no chance. "
Fixed.
Avatar image for emperorvulcan432
emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Thor's hammmer:
ya classic surfer maybe but the current surfer is alot more powerful than he used to be. sentry cant win this.  

i see sentry as a character who was pumped up too much in the beginning and thought to have a lot of power...and yes he has some great power but  half of the time he couldnt control sh!t, he was worse than the hulk at controlling his abilities. and ya someone like him might look more powerful powerful than anything that exists but he aint and weve rarely seen silver surfer unleashing everybit he has.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Hellos
@Silver2467 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" The guy that wasn't squished by a helicarrier wins here. >_> "
Hilarious truth for the win.  "

To be fair, it didn't even scratch him. :P
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#210  Edited By Decoy Elite
@manx422 said:
" Sentry "
A friend of mine needs to talk to you. 
The link is safe.
Master Shake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Master Shake

Silver Surfer wins here, he has almost every advantage.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Hellos said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" The guy that wasn't squished by a helicarrier wins here. >_> "
Hilarious truth for the win.  "
To be fair, it didn't even scratch him. :P "
Nope. But it did force the Void to revert back into Robert. And the blast wasn't that strong.

@Decoy Elite said:
" @manx422 said:
" Sentry "
A friend of mine needs to talk to you.  The link is safe. "

Ha! That's great.
emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite:
ahahahahahahahahahaha
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Hellos
@JediXMan said:
"Nope. But it did force the Void to revert back into Robert. And the blast wasn't that strong. "

It came off to me as more of forcing Reynolds to wake up. "Knocking some sense into him" sorta thing since the Void was in complete control as Bob sat inside his head doing a lot of nothing.
A little flair up of anger he was back to being the Void/Sentry and this time Bob was actually seemingly present shouting for someone to kill him. Which probably is the reason Sentry hasn't randomly reformed out of nowhere after Thor "killed" him. 

I have to say though, it seemed like a decent focused blast imo. Helicarrier must be running on some crazy fictional tech power source to be floating all over the place.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Hellos: 

Maybe. 

It was a powerful blast, but I think it was under the level of a nuke.
Mr Golden Rod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Mr Golden Rod

The sentry would just break the surfers board and cut off his power. Its been done before.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Mr Golden Rod said:
" The sentry would just break the surfers board and cut off his power. Its been done before. "
???????

You do know his power does not come from the board, right?

Board breaks. He reforms it. He can and has done that.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Hellos
@JediXMan said:
" @Hellos:   Maybe.   It was a powerful blast, but I think it was under the level of a nuke. "

Yeah it seemed a lot more focused around the general area where Sentry was, if it was the level Nuke a lot of Marvel heroes near the general area would have died or at least gotten a nasty dose of radiation. Can't have Captain American die again now can we?   
I wouldn't begin to have a clue how powerful it was, because it's all comic book science powering that explosion.  

Did make for a bright pretty show that poked through the clouds though. :P
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Hellos
@Mr Golden Rod said:
"The sentry would just break the surfers board and cut off his power. Its been done before."

The board being broken? Yes, him being cut off his power because his board broke, hell naw. 

Surfer going all yoda like in his sentences. :P
Surfer going all yoda like in his sentences. :P

Didn't have a problem beating Jesus Cable without the board. :P 
Maybe a quote from the Surfer himself would clear this up? 

emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan:
ya it was powerful,but the surfer can destroy a planet,think of it that way 

what about this question guys:SENTRY vs. THANOS? who'd win in that
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos: Correct Norrin is more durable than Ares but your forgetting Sentrys power....he can atler his molecules to achieve any feat....however the Void has more control over this power than Sentry does.....and it was Sentry/Void that did all those crazy feats not Sentry himself. Im sure its say to say if Sentry can hold his own with Hulks in power...and match Thor and have a loss and later over power him.....i think its safe to say the same could be done to Surfer. However,  I am going to stick to my answer and say Surfer. Surfer has to many feats to back him up against the Sentry. That said Surfer should win but only because its the Void who has more control over his powers and not Sentry himself and this debate is Sentry vs Surfer not Sentry/Void vs Surfer.  If it was Sentry Void vs Surfer is say Surfer might have some problems.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#222  Edited By spidey 15

SS wins with ease.=]

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Surge2477
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@Surge2477 said:
"the sentry/void was reverted back to a human by a sheild heli carrier impact (poor writing for a being said to have stalmated galactus), an attack that the surfer would've ignored. Surfer has easily beaten more powerful beings then the sentry/void. The surfer has enough power to obliterate a planet & if a helicarrier explosion & thor's lightning attack was able hurt the sentry/void, then I don't see how this thread has lasted this long.   Silver Surfer 10/10 "
Thor has beaten classic surfer anyway and bill was still strong enough to hurt Silver Surfer "

I'm aware of that sir. My point is given how the Sentry/Void was killed, I see no reason as to how he can beat The Silver Surfer
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Hellos
@supermandefender said:

" @Hellos: Correct Norrin is more durable than Ares but your forgetting Sentrys power....he can atler his molecules to achieve any feat....however the Void has more control over this power than Sentry does.....and it was Sentry/Void that did all those crazy feats not Sentry himself. Im sure its say to say if Sentry can hold his own with Hulks in power...and match Thor and have a loss and later over power him.....i think its safe to say the same could be done to Surfer. However,  I am going to stick to my answer and say Surfer. Surfer has to many feats to back him up against the Sentry. That said Surfer should win but only because its the Void who has more control over his powers and not Sentry himself and this debate is Sentry vs Surfer not Sentry/Void vs Surfer.  If it was Sentry Void vs Surfer is say Surfer might have some problems. "

His, being the Surfers? Because Norrin has shown great control over his atomic structure and the Void Sentry himself said he wasn't all too experienced with it needed retconned MM to fix the damage he did.

I really don't have a reason to assume past reforming himself Void/Sentry has gotten any better at it by the team Siege happens. Norrin still has better feats with it, all Sentry really got around to doing with it was killing retconned Molecule Man.
But again ripping Ares in half is still a FAR CRY from doing the same to Thor, much less Norrin.

The Sentry should slaughterhouse the Hulk if he's not putting his face into the Hulk's fist like WWH, the Void on it's own broke every bone in his body like a twig.  
Thor himself seemingly wasn't have too easy of a time, but he does have a bad habit of holding back and didn't really throw the rediculous attacks out till Siege #4 which at that point after the helicarrier drops on him Bob is screaming in Void form for them to kill him. Which Thor did.  

Now Norrin's current power output while not holding back should prove effective enough to handle Void Sentry from Siege.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Surge2477
@Hellos:

The Sentry should slaughterhouse the Hulk if he's not putting his face into the Hulk's fist like WWH, the Void on it's own broke every bone in his body like a twig.  

iN ALL FAIRNESS THOUGH, THAT WAS A DIFFERENT HULK. The Hulk that beat the Sentry was much more powerful than the one who was defeated by the Void.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Surge2477
@Mr Golden Rod said:

"The sentry would just break the surfers board and cut off his power. Its been done before."

This isn't the Surfer from the fantastic 4 film. 

I hardly think that this is really much of a debate in my mind. Even the Sentry/Void doesn't seem impressive in terms of how much damage it can take. Surfer would've smiled at the helicarrier attack. Again a concussive blast capable of destroying a planet will end this quick. Even the molecular manipulation won't work as the Surfer has greater control over this power then the Sentry/Void showed. Sentry has even shown that his power source can be exhausted. Bringing down Asgard was a tremendous strength feat, but that won't help Sentry/Void vs the Surfer. Surfer is far more powerful then Sentry/Void has shown to be thus far. 

Surfer for the win vs any incarnation of Sentry/Void 

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#227  Edited By karrob
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

Marvel creates a beefed up superman but stupid writers trash him so bad that nobody believe that he can play with the big boys. True that as he is shown, Silver surfer beats the sentry and does so quickly.

emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ya he might be able to fight the hulk but he was reverted back when he fighted the hulk becus he went all out,if surfer went all out there wouldnt be any trace of hulk.and the point is that surfer can beat sentry either way u put it.if thor can finish off sentry after the helicarrier hit sentry than surfer can do it easy.
manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By manx422

Sentry is a low level reality manipulator
He can easily defeat surfer

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Silver2467
@manx422 said:
" Sentry is a low level reality manipulator He can easily defeat surfer "
No, he can't. Sentry is not a reality warper, and his molecular manipulation is pathetic. Surfer has manipulated matter on a planetary scale. He has gone into black holes; whereas Sentry got taken down by the helicarrier. Surfer can destroy planets; whereas Sentry had a hard time destroying a city block. Surfer can travel between galaxies in very short periods time; whereas Sentry can only fly to the sun in short periods of time. Surfer wins this with total and complete ease. 
manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By manx422
@Silver2467: Then how do u explain his different void forms, him coming back from the dead twice, bringing back his wife back to life
A matter manipulator cannot achieve these feats
Bendis said Sentry does not have matter manipulation powers he only thought he had these powers just like Scarlet witch
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#233  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@manx422 said:

Bendis said Sentry does not have matter manipulation powers he only thought he had these powers just like Scarlet witch "

When did that happen? Scarlet Witch is reality manipulator...are you saying that's what Sentry is? Because that would make matter manipulation irrelevant.Reality is better.
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By BattleMage
@Vance Astro said:
" @manx422 said:
Bendis said Sentry does not have matter manipulation powers he only thought he had these powers just like Scarlet witch "
When did that happen? "
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Silver2467
@manx422 said:
" @Silver2467: Then how do u explain his different void forms, him coming back from the dead twice, bringing back his wife back to lifeA matter manipulator cannot achieve these feats Bendis said Sentry does not have matter manipulation powers he only thought he had these powers just like Scarlet witch "
He has the ability to resurrect himself and on one occasion, his wife. He's not a reality warper. It has never been shown or stated in a comic that he has that. Besides, even if he was a reality warper (which he's not), he's gotten beaten down by She-Hulk before. He got taken down by the helicarrier. Sentry doesn't stand a chance against Surfer. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By spidey 15

This isn't a fair fight. SS wins veeeeerryyyyyyyyy easy. It's insult for him to be against sentry.=]

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" This isn't a fair fight. SS wins veeeeerryyyyyyyyy easy. It's insult for him to be against sentry.=] "
THIS! I like this answer.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By spidey 15
@JediXMan: Thanks....=P
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously ... how is this even a fight ? Norrin stomps .

manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By manx422
@BattleMage:@Vance Astro: It was in a interview related to siege given to CBR
Havoc@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Havoc@

Sentry was holding back. Deal with it. He was baiting the Hulk, trying not to kill him. That's why he stood there like a punching bag. Hell most of the fights in WWHulk was like that. Hulk's opponents just didn't go all out. 

P.S. Surfer stomps down Sentry. Although sentry is big fish in our little blue planet. He's small fry compared to the vast universal ocean. Surfer is a planet destroyer.

SentryVoid616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#242  Edited By SentryVoid616

I say that it would be a tight fight but ithink sentry would win, because he can reform himself after being blown into molecules, and he has speed and alot of strength but saying that SS could win! I like the sentry, cos he looks awesome and he is a grounded character, unlike other MU and DCU characters! Please stop the sentry hating! and if you dont like a hero/heroine, dont blast other people for likin them, ive seen that on a few posts! comicvine seems like an amazing community with alot of passionate comic lovin peeps! So in conclusion....the fight could go either way but i think sentry is just too powerful an entity for SS to beat outright! but before u all have a go at me for saying it, SS may win due to the fact he has mastery of his powers! over to the next guy....

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By spidey 15

Surfer wins with great ease. 
=D

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#244  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

SS.

ladose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By ladose

many scans for ss but not for sentry....!!

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ladose:  because ss will win this. were not even talking about sentry/void or sentry from where? Sentry/void still loses though.
ladose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By ladose

agree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By 651

silver surfer

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer stomps.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#250  Edited By jumpstart55

This makes no sense people think Supes can stomp Sentry, but get stomped but the Sufer himself, yet some how Sentry is more of a match for the Sufer.