#1 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

This shouldn't be bashed like my other cosmic being fights. Anyhow, these two are placed on Battleworld and can't hold back. I pick Sentry because he beat Terrax in under ten seconds, while Surfer has had problems in the past with the Cosmic Axe.

#2 Posted by GreenScar98 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats kind of a hard one i say stalemate

#3 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax 1980s 1990s was tough, he used to stomp all the Xmen, all the Fan4 but he's become a fool

Terrax today = Worthless Jobber never worth mentioning

SS = top class hearld who slaps around Fan4 and Avengers and takes blows from an enraged BANNERLESS Hulk

Surfer can speed blitz Sentry

Transmute him and turn Sentry into a Carrot

Silver Surfer is durable to take the best blows from Sentry  all day and smile back...then he dumps Sentry in a blackhole

Surfer could just fill Bob with planetary scale levels of bliss and just make him stoned, on LSD, paranoid, in pain, happy you name it

Silver Surfer can Drain Sentry of his powers

KO Sentry with a punch or destroy the entire Solar System Sentry happens to be standing in

Surfer is a top scale atomic manipulator and can probably feed off Sentry

@castleking said:

"

"

This is how Sentry dies
Surfer wins

He is the power cosmic and he's got hundreds of different options and the insane speed advantage

#4 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Pink Surfer ftw

#5 Posted by zi721 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough to say, but Silver Surfer has more impressive feats to his credit(so I say Surfer).
#6 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@zi721 said:
"Tough to say, but Silver Surfer has more impressive feats to his credit(so I say Surfer). "

According to Spider-Man, Sentry stalemated a weakened Galactus
#7 Posted by zi721 (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 

Keeping in mind that it was a weakened Galactus(and for the sake of argument, let's just say Galactus can't re-absorb The Power Cosmic he lent him), I believe Silver Surfer could do that as well.
#8 Posted by zi721 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I also give Surfer the edge, because not only does he have theoretically near-unlimited raw power due to The Power Cosmic, but it also grants him a managerie of effects and abilities besides(matter manipulation, energy transmutation, etc.).

#9 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@zi721 said:

"@The Mjolnir Wielder:  Keeping in mind that it was a weakened Galactus(and for the sake of argument, let's just say Galactus can't re-absorb The Power Cosmic he lent him), I believe Silver Surfer could do that as well. "

In a straight-up fight, Surfer honestly has no chance against his creator. Galactus has unlimited cosmic power, while Surfer just possesses a large portion.
#10 Posted by zi721 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mjolnir Wielder: 

Well under normal circumstances I would agree, but you did say a "weakened Galactus", which would indicate a cap or some kind of hinderance to his overwise nigh unlimited power(besides, was said fight between Sentry and Galactus ever on panel?).

#11 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@zi721 said:
"

@The Mjolnir Wielder: 

Well under normal circumstances I would agree, but you did say a "weakened Galactus", which would indicate a cap or some kind of hinderance to his overwise nigh unlimited power(besides, was said fight between Sentry and Galactus ever on panel?).

"

Off Panel
#12 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give this to Surfer.
#13 Posted by zi721 (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 

Right. And I'm not saying it's not possible, but I would've like to have seen the nature of which this "stalemate" came about. But as well all know; Galactus needs to devour planets, not only to live, but as well as supplement his near omnipotent power. So if he's near famished, or running on only half-full, it would stand to reason that beings who would otherwise be utterly destroyed by purple-puss, would stand a chance of defeating him(take the Fantastic Four for example). Who knows? Since Silver Surfer's power levels are more or less consistant, he could(AT TIMES *key phrase*) be more powerful than an under-fed Galactus.
#14 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer could easily take this. Sentry has shown nothing that puts him on Surfers level.
#15 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be a tie
#16 Posted by rightprice (331 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a good fight to see. 

#17 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

The Surfer. Beating Terrax doesn't mean anything here.
#18 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
SS would manhandle sentry, he is just to versatile for the sentry way to  many options to take him down.

everything from genetic alteration, energy/matter manipulation, eventual physical overwhelming.....
#19 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"The Surfer. Beating Terrax doesn't mean anything here. "

This is exactly what I mean. Terrax has to be one of the most disrespected and laughed-upon cosmic beings in the MU. He's actually very powerful (near Surfer-level) and has been shown to take out the X-Men and FF without any difficulty.
#20 Posted by Fresh Prince (4984 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @zi721 said:

"@The Mjolnir Wielder:  Keeping in mind that it was a weakened Galactus(and for the sake of argument, let's just say Galactus can't re-absorb The Power Cosmic he lent him), I believe Silver Surfer could do that as well. "

In a straight-up fight, Surfer honestly has no chance against his creator. Galactus has unlimited cosmic power, while Surfer possesses just a large portion. "
Surfer doesn't possess a large portion of Power Cosmic, he only has a small fraction of it.

Anyways, Surfer for the win in this fight. Beating Terrax won't mean much if you count it as a feat or not because the Surfer is above Terrax overall.
#21 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

anything sentry can do ss can do a lot better, ss has multiple ways to destroy sentry
#22 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose SENTRY!!!!, *pokemon music plays* sentry use....oh snap SS killed my sentry NOO!!!!!... 

ok i seriously choose sentry tho..
#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

"This is exactly what I mean. Terrax has to be one of the most disrespected and laughed-upon cosmic beings in the MU. He's actually very powerful (near Surfer-level) and has been shown to take out the X-Men and FF without any difficulty. "

Beating Terrax doesn't equal beating Surfer. Both of them aren't at the same level, and Terrax's powers have limitations that Surfer doesn't have.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" anything sentry can do ss can do a lot better,
False.
#25 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

silver surfer cause he can fry the sentry alive

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
@glforthewin said:
" silver surfer cause he can fry the sentry alive "
False.
#27 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
true
#28 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"true "

Damn. U two despise each other XD
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
" @castleking said:
"true "
Damn. U two despise each other XD "
I don't despise him.
#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"true "
#31 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @castleking said:
"true "
I don't despise him. "

U two were going at eachother at the Terrax/Firelord forum.
#32 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
if  the human torch can overload him and freak him out imagine what surfer is capable of doing  :)
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" if  the human torch can overload him and freak him out imagine what surfer is capable of doing  :)
"
I could have sworn he just burned him but it's PIS considering Sentry's powers.She-Hulk put Jim Hammond out with a truck full of sand..I doubt someone that's so easily extinguished can hurt someone who projects massive amounts of solar energy.I would assume it's written that way because in all reality Sentry could have solo'd the Invaders himself.
#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@castleking said:

"if  the human torch can overload him and freak him out imagine what surfer is capable of doing  :)
"

I don't think that feat is viable, considering Sentry's powers.

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @castleking said:
"true "
I don't despise him. "
U two were going at eachother at the Terrax/Firelord forum. "
It happens.That's how it's always been between me and him.
#36 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently the Sentry would probably get his ass handed to the Surfer.
#38 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
your not being bias are?
#39 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"your not being bias are? "

Wasn't he having trouble stopping a jet from crashing :P 
A sentry that has less mental problems would stomp the surfer, hell he would stomp alot of people, right now he seems a bit whimpy. 
Atleast since he started working for Osborn.
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @castleking said:
"your not being bias are? "
Wasn't he having trouble stopping a jet from crashing :P A sentry that has less mental problems would stomp the surfer, hell he would stomp alot of people, right now he seems a bit whimpy. Atleast since he started working for Osborn. "
It wasn't a jet...it was a Helicarrier.It carries thousands of tons of machinery. 
mental problems aside..Surfer was killed by Thanos with melee attacks.
#41 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
can the sentry hit an intangible SS... can he resist genetic alteration?
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" can the sentry hit an intangible SS... can ge resist genetic alteration?
"
I don't know if he can resist genetic alteration.Nobody has tried it against him. 
You know very well you can't hit someone whom is intangible.That's the point of intangibility.
#43 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
those two powers in combination guarantee him the win
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" those two powers in combination guarantee him the win
"
I doubt it.
#45 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
which of the two have shown on panel a greater display of energy absorption?
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" which of the two have shown on panel a greater display of energy absorption?
"
I don't see how that matters seeing as how Sentry almost never uses energy absorption.
#47 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
but, SS does and will most likely try that tactic on sentry the longer the battle rages.... if so sentry could be in some serious trouble..
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" but, SS does and will most likely try that tactic on sentry the longer the battle rages.... if so sentry could be in some serious trouble..
"
Sentry won't be still for Silver Surfer.
#49 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
SS can mind rape him via his cosmic awareness and force feeding him infinite amount of info that it would shatter his mind.....
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91113 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" SS can mind rape him via his cosmic awareness and force feeding him infinite amount of info that it would shatter his mind.....
"
Again...Sentry won't be still for Silver Surfer.