Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deathsdoor726

Sentry can use the void

No morals for either

Takes place in New York while the avengers are evacuating the city

Earth is the size of Jupiter it's allowed to be destroyed

NO ONE SHOTTING

If surfer can knock the sentry out before he voids out then he wins round 1 but for round 2 he gets healed fully to face the void

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry stomps w/Void

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Appzashok

Void curbstomp

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though I like Silver Surfer, I can't see him beating Sentry w/Void.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Sentry

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Surfer is faster than the Sentry and could get an early knock out. Sentry is fast, but not that fast.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer, especially with no morals.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Surfer is faster than the Sentry and could get an early knock out. Sentry is fast, but not that fast.

I don't believe Silver Surfer could harm F.P. Sentry, just like he can't harm Thanos.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@hyper_temporal_shift said:

I don't believe Silver Surfer could harm F.P. Sentry, just like he can't harm Thanos.

Sentry is no where near the likes of thanos

Surfer stomps

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

lurchadamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I think of it, I haven't seen sentry tank a planetary blast

So he gets atomized

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void stomps Surfer.

Death seed Sentry stomps Surfer.

Regular unstable Sentry would even beat Surfer. This is a mismatch.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fabio

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

Marvelous_1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void destroyed all of Asgard while the Surfer has yet to beat a single Asgardian. Void stomps.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@cgoodness said:

Fabio

:D

No Caption Provided

WOW i thought i was the first to call him that :/ ...... where is this from?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenonyte said:

Even though I like Silver Surfer, I can't see him beating Sentry w/Void.

this

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@nighthunder said:

Now that I think of it, I haven't seen sentry tank a planetary blast

So he gets atomized

Don't low ball.

sentry vs photon

sentry vs collective

sentry vs amp-ed Thor

And if he gets atomized he can come back.

Quit high-balling surfer,and you better not start with "surfer is more powerful than post retcon beyonder and post retcon molecule man" stuff.

How is it lowballing when I say I simply haven't seen sentry take a planetary level hit

Scans of photon and collective being planet busters?

And if he gets atomized, I believe Surfer still technically wins the fight. Sort of like How Galuctus would beat someone like goku, but goku can come back from the afterlife and still fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Permanently harm the Sentry?

No, I don't think so either. But this is a no morals fight and the Surfer is powerful enough to knock him out with a heavy enough shot of the power cosmic. The Surfer has destroyed planets with the power cosmic. I'm certain he could knock Sentry out, as Blue Marvel almost did the same to Sentry:

Now compare Blue Marvel's shot to this one which destroyed a planet:

No Caption Provided

But kill him or permanently harm him? Nah.

@sophia89 said:

How is he going to knock him out?

He didn't have a brain,and he still wasn't knocked out.
He didn't have a brain,and he still wasn't knocked out.

What comic book is that from?

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_temporal_shift: Blue Marvel knocked out an extremely unstable Sentry, not the Void. He then was knocked out by this same unstable Sentry.

Stable minded Sentry, DS Sentry, or the Void would wreck Surfer.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder:

He tanked Thor's FP attack without even flinching, Thor is definitely a planet buster.

Void stomps here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry can use the void

No morals for either

Takes place in New York while the avengers are evacuating the city

Earth is the size of Jupiter it's allowed to be destroyed

Blue Marvel knocked out an extremely unstable Sentry, not the Void. He then was knocked out by this same unstable Sentry.

Stable minded Sentry, DS Sentry, or the Void would wreck Surfer.

I'll start by saying a no morals Sentry IS the Void. Sentry can use the Void is how the OP originally stated the fight. Really this is negated by his second qualifier which says:

No morals for either. So, my bad in not reading between the lines.

However, you comment about the Sentry not being stable in his fight with Blue Marvel has no basis. Sentry was quite stable in that fight. Unstable Sentry was best depicted during Dark Avengers when he was being manipulated by Osborn.

However, the Void appears to be another animal altogether, in my opinion, the Void is the Sentry not holding back at all.

Not sure there are any feats indicating that anyone on even Surfer's level could knock out the Void, a character that broke every bone in the Hulk's body.

Given the clarification, I go with the Void.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NighThunder

@nighthunder:

He tanked Thor's FP attack without even flinching, Thor is definitely a planet buster.

Void stomps here.

From my knowledge thor never destroyed a planet, only hurt it and the surrounding planets by the force of his blows.

Not to mention Silver surfers going to be hurling planetary level blast after blast at bob, and I dpn't he can tank even 2 without being obliterated.

Silver surfer blitzes him, transmutes him or obliterates him

lexxdbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone help me out with this, but would this happen to be the same Void that was contained inside the mind of Scott Summers? If so, then how can it even compete with S.S.?

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_temporal_shift: I agree with a lot of you points. However, Sentry wasn't stable when he fought Blue Marvel. He wasn't even stable when he fought WWH. Even during these times, the Void was still in the Sentry's head. The Sentry always feared that the Void would take control if he went too crazy, so he kind of put a cap on everything. The only time that the Sentry has been completely stable (as stated in his comics) was back during his "reborn" arc. In this arc, the Sentry was in a completely different body than the Void. During this time, the Void wasn't in the Sentry's head messing with him. This was the only time that the Sentry was stable. And this Sentry is undefeated in all his fights. He wasn't around long, but he still never lost. Even making Terrax (who gave Surfer all kinds of trouble) look like a joke. He even beat the Void (who was definitely jobbing though). The same Void who was beating all the Avengers, the X-Men, the Inhumans, Black Bolt, the Fantastic Four, Dr. Strange, Namor, and Shield, combined.

So I think it's safe to say that a stable Sentry could wreck the Surfer just as well.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder:

Thor destroys a planet.

http://s989.photobucket.com/user/RageOfOlympus/media/Thor/Shattersplanet3.jpg.html

http://s989.photobucket.com/user/RageOfOlympus/media/Thor/Shattersplanet.jpg.html

Thor and BRB destroy an object that makes the Stars look tiny.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160573/4017967-7893724520-10qc6.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160573/4017992-8293809301-29pbw.jpg

Thor is definitely beyond a planet buster.

I'm not sure if you know anything at all about the Void anymore. Physical battle with him is not an option, he was torn apart by the Molecule Man (Multiversal power that shook all of creation and would one shot SS) and he regenerated instantly from being destroyed on an atomic level.

Transmutation certainly isn't going to work, this guy is one of, if not the most powerful matter manipulator in all of Marvel, he was able to take it from the Molecule Man, what is SS going to do to him lol?

Void destroys him via matter manipulation or TP.

This is a mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyper_temporal_shift: I agree with a lot of you points. However, Sentry wasn't stable when he fought Blue Marvel. He wasn't even stable when he fought WWH. Even during these times, the Void was still in the Sentry's head. The Sentry always feared that the Void would take control if he went too crazy, so he kind of put a cap on everything. The only time that the Sentry has been completely stable (as stated in his comics) was back during his "reborn" arc. In this arc, the Sentry was in a completely different body than the Void.During this time, the Void wasn't in the Sentry's head messing with him. This was the only time that the Sentry was stable. And this Sentry is undefeated in all his fights. He wasn't around long, but he still never lost. Even making Terrax (who gave Surfer all kinds of trouble) look like a joke. He even beat the Void (who was definitely jobbing though). The same Void who was beating all the Avengers, the X-Men, the Inhumans, Black Bolt, the Fantastic Four, Dr. Strange, Namor, and Shield, combined.

So I think it's safe to say that a stable Sentry could wreck the Surfer just as well.

Do you have scans (notice the bolded part above)? I've never made the distinction that you are making.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void curbstomps.

Void is simply on another level.

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like Silver Surfer is one of the few characters that actually has a chance of permanently beating Sentry, specifically by bringing the fight into the Astral Plane and attacking Sentry's soul.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: This.

However, Molecule Man already beat Silver Surfer by encasing him in rock that drained his cosmic power. This almost killed him before he was saved. Void would just do the same thing and destroy the Surfer.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiendish:

Not going to work against Void. Why don't you go and find the scan of Xavier and Emma Frost trying to enter his mind, SS is going to get a nasty shock.

Void curbstomps btw, oh, SS has no way to put him down either.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NighThunder

@nighthunder:

Thor destroys a planet.

http://s989.photobucket.com/user/RageOfOlympus/media/Thor/Shattersplanet3.jpg.html

http://s989.photobucket.com/user/RageOfOlympus/media/Thor/Shattersplanet.jpg.html

Thor and BRB destroy an object that makes the Stars look tiny.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160573/4017967-7893724520-10qc6.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160573/4017992-8293809301-29pbw.jpg

Thor is definitely beyond a planet buster.

I'm not sure if you know anything at all about the Void anymore. Physical battle with him is not an option, he was torn apart by the Molecule Man (Multiversal power that shook all of creation and would one shot SS) and he regenerated instantly from being destroyed on an atomic level.

Transmutation certainly isn't going to work, this guy is one of, if not the most powerful matter manipulator in all of Marvel, he was able to take it from the Molecule Man, what is SS going to do to him lol?

Void destroys him via matter manipulation or TP.

This is a mismatch.

Thanks for the scans. Not that being able to destroy a planet level attack matters when Silver surfer will be dishing them out constantly

Like I stated before, if surfer manages to destroy him, then that technically counts as a win. Sort of like the character known as Goku, who can be killed, but can come back and keep fighting while dead.

He has about 3 matter manipulation feats in all his appearances

• One where he creates a stone for hulk
  • another in his fight against thor ( but that was death seed sentry so it honestly doesn't count)
  • and another in his fight with molecule man

He is no where near the best matter manipulator in marvel, or even better than regular molecule man for that matter.

And even in his fight with molecule man, I'm not sure how he displayed even a fraction of the level of matter manipulation silver surfer displays

All he really did was hold him in a stasis

No Caption Provided

He hasn't displayed any of molecule mans feats. And Molecule man actually did beat him, until he regenerated.

If we're talking about putting him down permantly, Then no silver can't.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Sentry would annihilate Surfer.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By eternityx

@nighthunder:

1. All of Sentry/Void's powers are as a result of matter manipulation, why don't you find the next scan to the MM fight where he says that.

2. Does not count as a victory for SS at all, I don't think anyone would consider that victory under any circumstance, SS must KO, Kill or BFR him, none of which will work on Void.

3. Void is on another level, SS is outclassed.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: It's how the Sentry beat the Molecule Man that makes it impressive. He beat the Molecule Man at his own game. He then ripped Molecule Man to pieces.

This is the same Molecule Man that made the Surfer look like a joke and nearly killed him. So I know without a doubt that Surfer couldnt take an attack from the molecule man, especially when he wasn't even able to free himself from the rocks that MM put him in. I know that the Surfer has some small molecule manipulating feats, but he hasn't done it to anyone impressive (like MM). This is what makes the Sentry's feat very impressive and unmatched by the Surfer.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins here

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers