#1 Posted by wolverine9981 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

O.K.  We all know Sentry would stomp in a physical battle ,and xavier would pick sentry apart mentally, but if the two were to meet on the battle field what do you think would happen. Does xavier shatter the sentry's shaky sanity,or does the sentry send xavier sailing into the sun.(feel free to use comics as refernces and scans for fun,but this is pure fanboy fun,so dont take it too seriusly!) Battle takes place on a farm! No prep,just whatever prior knowledge they already have of each other! (of coarse xavier knows sentry's coming though)

#2 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

The Void rips Xavier in half down the middle long before he can help Bob being all crazy.
#3 Posted by wolverine9981 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

for reals? I thought chuck might have a shot since he stood up to the dark phoenix and sentry allows norman osborn  to manipulate him,but I know xavier has no chance if sentry makes physicall contact.

#4 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio
@wolverine9981 said:
" O.K.  We all know Sentry would stomp in a physical battle ,and xavier would pick sentry apart mentally, but if the two were to meet on the battle field what do you think would happen. Does xavier shatter the sentry's shaky sanity,or does the sentry send xavier sailing into the sun.(feel free to use comics as refernces and scans for fun,but this is pure fanboy fun,so dont take it too seriusly!) Battle takes place on a farm! No prep,just whatever prior knowledge they already have of each other! (of coarse xavier knows sentry's coming though) "
I believe there's a mistake here. Sentry has very formidable mind powers too last time I checked so he should at the very least resist Xavier's telepathy whereas Sentry absolutely owns in the physical area.
#5 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

ill go with sentry here his mind powers will help him resist long enough to kill X... Sentry has a weak will and can be easly tricked...but thats a non factor in this battle
#6 Posted by coolbeans (253 posts) - - Show Bio

X would do crazy stuff to Sentry's head but it might just make him more psycho and want to kill Xavier even more then.... BAM!!!! The brain of a mutant genius smashed into tiny pieces!!! 

(maybe i went a lil over the top with the brainsmashing)
#7 Posted by Aion (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea i think the sentry/void is alot more powerful than him. so sentry.
#8 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question...when a battle is made with sentry do we count the void as a factor? or are they completly seperate beings
#9 Posted by wolverine9981 (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody: I wasnt thinking of the void when I thought of the battle,so for this battle void isn't a factor.
#10 Posted by wolverine9981 (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho: sentry does have awesome mental powers,but he lacks control over those powers,and xavier is the most powerful telepath in the world,so i thought he could do some ''uncanny '' mind trick and shut him down. then again maybe not. lol
#11 Posted by marvelman20202 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

once the void comes out sentry's practically unstoppable so i say sentry

#12 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Although sentry has mind powers that does not mean he can block out the professor. Anybody that thinks the charles cant make sentry think he is a dog or something knows nothing about him. Sentry might be able to hold off psylock or someone like that but not xavier

#13 Posted by comic_book_fan (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

xaiver has beat sentry namor destracted sentry long enough for xaiver to kick his ass.

#14 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

xaiver has beat sentry namor destracted sentry long enough for xaiver to kick his ass.

No, it was Emma who has beaten him. Xavier only helped her to go inside his mind. Anyway they both couldn't contain the Void inside his head, Emma could do that only because of her diamond form. Alone Charles would get stomped.

#15 Posted by comic_book_fan (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha:

Xavier is stronger than emma.

#16 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha:

Xavier is stronger than emma.

only statements on that side. Emma has beaten him before

#17 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry blitzes him before Charles can do anything. Even if he got inside sentry has serious mental defenses

#18 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry wins this in Astral Plane. More - he stomps Xavier. He was able to hold Vopd mentally. His problem is lack of skill, which was needed fo example to create a white room, made by Emma. Void completly stomped Emma. Xavier has better feats than she has, but he also lost with her. I can agree with statement that Xavier is above Emma, but not that they are in different levels.

Void and Sentry are on different level of telepathy than she is.