sentry vs odin ares thor hercules volstaag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 652

no prep sentry has  have void takes place in new york current vesions of everyone full power no morals
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DrTyrannical

....what?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 652
@DrTyrannical:
what
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DrTyrannical

If Sentry doesn't have void he gets pumbled into mustard paste. Actually even with void he'd get pumbled into mustard paste.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 652
@DrTyrannical:
ill edit it
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By kagetaicho

Odin and some versions of Thor would solo

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

get rid of odin for heavens sakes!!He a F"king Skyfather!

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By Amegashita

It's extremely hard to comprehend your sentence...  But, I'll go with team 2.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666

Hercules solo in superhorrible curbstomp.
Odin solo in horrible curbstomp.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the darknessss

sorry sentry.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LT1085
@652:  This is not a good start for you. Read the rules and FAQ before posting.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" Thor solos. "
Thor won't solo Void.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: And Hercules will?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By PowerHerc
@czarny_samael said:
"Hercules solo in superhorrible curbstomp. Odin solo in horrible curbstomp. "

Exactly.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @czarny_samael: And Hercules will? "
All are in current versions. Current Herc is closer to Abstracts than to Elder Gods. He will stomp it superhorrible.
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mandarink

Thor solos this I don't know if you ever picked up a real comic before Wolverin was a challenge for Thor but back in the day Thor was fighting beings 1000ft tall with the power to destroy a galaxy alone called Surtur and Thor has beaten Mephisto in every fight lol even in his own realm, Thor even kicked Draculas ass once lol. Hercules would pwn Sentry to. Speed isn't a problem when you know the god of speed hermes who would pawn Sentry in speed. I won't even go into Odin who can remove powers from others, take mouths away or Send 6,000,000,000 people into a limbo dimension while he is weak and beat Surtur.

mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mandarink
@czarny_samael said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" Thor solos. "
Thor won't solo Void. "
What lol? Thor can beat Guys like Mangog, Ymir, the 4th dimensional manm and celestials but he can't beat the void? If it was a classic comic the void would be a Thor only foe lol not a team battle. Forreal the void didn't even do anything they tried to make him sem like a god but he was weak as crap, if this Thor coudl beat him classic Thor woudl have hit him with the force of a galactic Storm.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mandarink said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Thor solos. "
Thor won't solo Void. "
What lol? Thor can beat Guys like Mangog, Ymir, the 4th dimensional manm and celestials but he can't beat the void? If it was a classic comic the void would be a Thor only foe lol not a team battle. Forreal the void didn't even do anything they tried to make him sem like a god but he was weak as crap, if this Thor coudl beat him classic Thor woudl have hit him with the force of a galactic Storm. "
Thor isn't immune to matter manipulation IIRC, that is why he will lose.
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mandarink
@czarny_samael said:
" @mandarink said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Thor solos. "
Thor won't solo Void. "
What lol? Thor can beat Guys like Mangog, Ymir, the 4th dimensional manm and celestials but he can't beat the void? If it was a classic comic the void would be a Thor only foe lol not a team battle. Forreal the void didn't even do anything they tried to make him sem like a god but he was weak as crap, if this Thor coudl beat him classic Thor woudl have hit him with the force of a galactic Storm. "
Thor isn't immune to matter manipulation IIRC, that is why he will lose. "
Why wouldn't Thor transmute Sentry to? What stops Thor from throwing his hammer easily twice the speed of light towards Sentrys face? Thor can solo Sentry lol he isn't that big of a threat.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mandarink said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" @mandarink said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Thor solos. "
Thor won't solo Void. "
Why wouldn't Thor transmute Sentry to? What stops Thor from throwing his hammer easily twice the speed of light towards Sentrys face? Thor can solo Sentry lol he isn't that big of a threat. "
With Void powers? Void already take shot from Mjolnir and it wasn't enouch to put him down. And Mjolnir was boosted by Norn Stones. 
Void's body was destroyed by Molecule Man and he was able to reform. Thor only option is BFR but I doubt that Void won't be able to comeback.
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mandarink
@czarny_samael said:
" @mandarink said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @mandarink said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Thor solos. "
Thor won't solo Void. "
Why wouldn't Thor transmute Sentry to? What stops Thor from throwing his hammer easily twice the speed of light towards Sentrys face? Thor can solo Sentry lol he isn't that big of a threat. "
With Void powers? Void already take Mjolnir and it wasn't enouch to put him down. And Mjolnir was boosted by Norn Stones.  Void's body was destroyed by Molecule Man and he was able to reform. Thor only option is BFR but I doubt that Void won't be able to comeback. "
Why do you say with void powers? Voids powers are nothing special he turns into a 20ft scopion, Even Spiderman has beat that before. Molecules man split his molecules he didn't turn him into and apple which he usually use to do back in the day if he did that there would be no sentry. They made molucule man look like a complete dumbass becasue he kept doing the same move again and again like he isn't one of the most powerful beings for a reason. Second off void could never no matter whether it be classic thor or current Thor take his hammer lol where did you get that idea? I see you haven't read a Thor comic if you think he needs those damn stones to make this fight any different I'll tell you what he has doen with out any power ups. 

1.Summoned down a thermo blast which killed ego the living planet, 
2did pure white lighting on Mangog althoguh it didn't kill him it basically took and entire island sized area off the map, 
3. Nearly killed Galactus with his godblast, 
4.Beat Mephisto four times and I believe two might have been in his own realm 
5.Made his hammer with the power of thousands blazing suns,(enough to kill Surtur or destroy our entire galaxy ) and threw it atSurtur 
6.Made his hammer with the power of a million blazing suns while fighting one of the enchanters brothers. 

Now please tell me how void is suppose to take all of that punishment if Thor was written right? Before what you started reading he actually used his powers quite well not just smash here and there. How can you think the void is and actual Threat to Thor lol? Thor solos this with ease loll.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Boneapart
@mandarink:

definatly. 
 he would EAT sentry for breakfest, also people tend to forget that the fight with sentry was against a very weakened Thor. 
He had his odin force taken away and had alot of power absorbed by the destroyer
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Boneapart
@czarny_samael:
he fought and kicked about CESTIALS who are great matter manipulators. ALSO ONE OF HIS FORGOTTEN POWERS IS MATTER MANIPULATION (i will admit he only used it once or twice)
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mandarink said:
" Why do you say with void powers? Voids powers are nothing special he turns into a 20ft scopion, Even Spiderman has beat that before. Molecules man split his molecules he didn't turn him into and apple which he usually use to do back in the day if he did that there would be no sentry. They made molucule man look like a complete dumbass becasue he kept doing the same move again and again like he isn't one of the most powerful beings for a reason. Second off void could never no matter whether it be classic thor or current Thor take his hammer lol where did you get that idea? I see you haven't read a Thor comic if you think he needs those damn stones to make this fight any different I'll tell you what he has doen with out any power ups.  1.Summoned down a thermo blast which killed ego the living planet, 2did pure white lighting on Mangog althoguh it didn't kill him it basically took and entire island sized area off the map, 3. Nearly killed Galactus with his godblast, 4.Beat Mephisto four times and I believe two might have been in his own realm 5.Made his hammer with the power of thousands blazing suns,(enough to kill Surtur or destroy our entire galaxy ) and threw it atSurtur 6.Made his hammer with the power of a million blazing suns while fighting one of the enchanters brothers.   Now please tell me how void is suppose to take all of that punishment if Thor was written right? Before what you started reading he actually used his powers quite well not just smash here and there. How can you think the void is and actual Threat to Thor lol? Thor solos this with ease loll. "
1.Void can manipulate molecules. Thor isn't immune to this. Void ftw.
2.I've edited it. This was my mistake with Mjolnir thing. He took the shot from it.
3.I know Thor's powers. And I know his best feats. I also know that he is one of the most dangerous enemies in this level. But Void has complete control of his own molecules and molecules around him. Thor can destroy his body and Void still will be able to reform. Only reality warping powers or much higher molecule manipulation than Owen has can defeat Void. Thor has none of this.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Boneapart
@czarny_samael:
thor has inexustable stamina, so at best its a draw. I just cant see sentry winning. thor could also just trap him in a vortex
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mandarink
@czarny_samael said:
" @mandarink said:
" Why do you say with void powers? Voids powers are nothing special he turns into a 20ft scopion, Even Spiderman has beat that before. Molecules man split his molecules he didn't turn him into and apple which he usually use to do back in the day if he did that there would be no sentry. They made molucule man look like a complete dumbass becasue he kept doing the same move again and again like he isn't one of the most powerful beings for a reason. Second off void could never no matter whether it be classic thor or current Thor take his hammer lol where did you get that idea? I see you haven't read a Thor comic if you think he needs those damn stones to make this fight any different I'll tell you what he has doen with out any power ups.  1.Summoned down a thermo blast which killed ego the living planet, 2did pure white lighting on Mangog althoguh it didn't kill him it basically took and entire island sized area off the map, 3. Nearly killed Galactus with his godblast, 4.Beat Mephisto four times and I believe two might have been in his own realm 5.Made his hammer with the power of thousands blazing suns,(enough to kill Surtur or destroy our entire galaxy ) and threw it atSurtur 6.Made his hammer with the power of a million blazing suns while fighting one of the enchanters brothers.   Now please tell me how void is suppose to take all of that punishment if Thor was written right? Before what you started reading he actually used his powers quite well not just smash here and there. How can you think the void is and actual Threat to Thor lol? Thor solos this with ease loll. "
1.Void can manipulate molecules. Thor isn't immune to this. Void ftw. 2.I've edited it. This was my mistake with Mjolnir thing. He took the shot from it. 3.I know Thor's powers. And I know his best feats. I also know that he is one of the most dangerous enemies in this level. But Void has complete control of his own molecules and molecules around him. Thor can destroy his body and Void still will be able to reform. Only reality warping powers or much higher molecule manipulation than Owen has can defeat Void. Thor has none of this. "
1.No he can't, Thats Sentrys doing and all he can't even do that as he stated he as asking molecule man to do everything for him before ONLY SPLITTING HIS MOLECULE. Manipulating is what Firestorm can do Sentry doesn't even do anything close to that. Every body is immune to void what type of dumb shyt is that? Your suppose to say immune to a power not somebody thats like saying nobody is immune to Superman? 
2.He took shots from current weak Thor the same one who bleed to wolverine, and lost to Rulk with the Odin force. I'm talking about the classic Thor who was stated to be the strongest hero in our damn galaxy big difference. 
4.You don't know Thor stop saying that if you did you wouldn't say such stupid things like "he can manipulate Thors molecules" That all? Thor hits his hammer on the ground turns to donald hits it again turns back to Thor he did the something to Grey gargoyle and it was by mistake.  Void doesn't have control did you even read the comic? It was sentry and he doesn't have control he just splits you molecules up nothing special no control just moving a piece by piece not re arrange, Thor even have more control he can transmute your damn body like he has done to absorbing man twice and he only does it to him because he knows he will come back in a long long time. Others will not.  
4. Again where the hell are your getting this info from? Molecules man MANIPULATES MOLECULES, He isn't Mad jim jasper, or Proteus he is not I repeat is not a reality manipulate. He manipulate molecules okay? There is actually a difference okay? Thor can solo void and if you keep going on like this I can post several pics you've never seen of how easilly he can pwn the void who isn't that much of a threat. All he did was shapeshift and roar. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.I've said that Thor isn't immune to molecule manipulation, not that he isn't immune to Void. lol.
2.Current Thor = Classic Thor.
3.I've read it. He has molecule manipulation. Thor don't have defence to mm. If You belive he has, show me a scan.
4.Void didn't only shape shift. His body was destroyed by Morgana le Fay and  he was able o recreate it. Why did You bring MJJ or Proteus here? I've said that it is pretty imposible to kill Void without higher MM or reality warping powers, since he can reform. The same is with Ghost Rider or - in some ways - Iceman. Thor can't kill Void or block him from reforming.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By karrob

Team 2 and current Thor could solo.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By MrDirector786

Thor would solo. Odin is massive overkill.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got in before the lock!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers