#1 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova Prime vs Sentry

Rules: Morals Off. Win by Death.

Location: Mercury.

Round 1- H2H

Round 2- Full fight.

#2 Posted by XiiX (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Nova.

#3 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX: Both rounds?

#4 Posted by XiiX (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields: Ah, I didn't notice before.

I'd probably give the first round to Sentry, then the second to Nova.

#5 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11540 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@SwordandShields: Ah, I didn't notice before.

I'd probably give the first round to Sentry, then the second to Nova.

Not if Sentry has the Void.

#6 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry stomps

Both Rounds.

#7 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose: @protectyournose said:

Sentry stomps

Both Rounds.

any reasons why Sentry stomps both rounds?

#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as no Void is allowed, I'm going with Nova on both rounds.

#9 Posted by XiiX (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: I'm not sure, because I don't know the upper limits of Nova's power with the full force. Besides, even though they inhabit the same body, Sentry isn't Void. They're two different characters.

#10 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11540 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@GrandSymbiote94: I'm not sure, because I don't know the upper limits of Nova's power with the full force. Besides, even though they inhabit the same body, Sentry isn't Void. They're two different characters.

Idk about calling them different characters. Unless you would call a split personality a different person. Besides Sentry used Voids powers before.

#11 Posted by Greendevil (1941 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Sentry stomps a guy that survived Galactus rage and Sphinx attack with 2 kaa stones lol. Novas shields can tank anything Sentry can dish out.

This is a close fight and could go either way. But if i were a betting man, id put the money on NP

#12 Posted by XiiX (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@XiiX said:

@GrandSymbiote94: I'm not sure, because I don't know the upper limits of Nova's power with the full force. Besides, even though they inhabit the same body, Sentry isn't Void. They're two different characters.

Idk about calling them different characters. Unless you would call a split personality a different person. Besides Sentry used Voids powers before.

In the realm of comics, a split-personality certainly can qualify as a different character(like Bruce Banner isn't the same character as The Hulk).

I know, but him using Void's powers is exceptional not normative. Sentry doesn't manifest those abilities often enough for it to be considered "standard".

#13 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11540 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@XiiX said:

@GrandSymbiote94: I'm not sure, because I don't know the upper limits of Nova's power with the full force. Besides, even though they inhabit the same body, Sentry isn't Void. They're two different characters.

Idk about calling them different characters. Unless you would call a split personality a different person. Besides Sentry used Voids powers before.

In the realm of comics, a split-personality certainly can qualify as a different character(like Bruce Banner isn't the same character as The Hulk).

I know, but him using Void's powers is exceptional not normative. Sentry doesn't manifest those abilities often enough for it to be considered "standard".

I see what you mean.

TBH Sentry has always pulled powers out of his a$$ that aren't used normally. Resurrection (his wife), Molecule manipulation, Healed while being in the middle sun, (Which shouldn't have hurt him in the first place.), Etc...

I'm pretty sure you get my point.

#14 Posted by XiiX (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: Yeah, but his most noteworthy one(done in combat) was matter-manipulation, and he's done it about only twice in all of his appearances. Sentry basically has two primary means of attack; punching something, and punching something faster. And with morals off, he just wouldn't have any reservations about trying to knock Nova's head off, or tear him in half(like Black Adam). Whereas Nova would be more likely to exercise his considerable power with more variety, in my opinion.

#15 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@GrandSymbiote94: Yeah, but his most noteworthy one(done in combat) was matter-manipulation, and he's done it about only twice in all of his appearances. Sentry basically has two primary means of attack; punching something, and punching something faster. And with morals off, he just wouldn't have any reservations about trying to knock Nova's head off, or tear him in half(like Black Adam). Whereas Nova would be more likely to exercise his considerable power with more variety, in my opinion.

LLOOL

#16 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova, he is a beast

#17 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:

As long as no Void is allowed, I'm going with Nova on both rounds.

#18 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2856 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry both rounds

#19 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova both rounds.

#20 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova for both rounds. He will blitz the crap out of sentry. Nova Prime have nanosecond reflexes. Sentry wouldn't beat nova in any of those rounds.