#1 Posted by Shiryu (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Which one of Marvel's hard hitters takes this?

#2 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

This one is over before it begins.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
How can Noh Varr win here ? Sentry will crush him easy
#4 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry wins here. Marvel is out of his weight class.

#5 Posted by Shiryu (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know that it would be a curbstomp. I do ocasionally check out comics at the library, but I don't always read them to find out how strong characters are.
I'm only 9 years old, I'm interested in Superhero MOVIES, not Comics. I'm interested in the things that snotty 9 year old boys like.
That is the reason why half the time, I don't even understand you guys here on the Vine when you have all of these characters popping up outta nowhere.                                                 

#6 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry about it, not every thread can be a winner.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"

I didn't know that it would be a curbstomp. I do ocasionally check out comics at the library, but I don't always read them to find out how strong characters are.
I'm only 9 years old, I'm interested in Superhero MOVIES, not Comics. I'm interested in the things that snotty 9 year old boys like.
That is the reason why half the time, I don't even understand you guys here on the Vine when you have all of these characters popping up outta nowhere.                                                 

"
Dont Sweat It Dude... I have made a Few Curbstomps to in my 14,000 posts as well

lol
#8 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"

"
Why are you telling us this?
#9 Posted by Shiryu (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Shiryu said:
"

"
Why are you telling us this?
"
My reason for making curbstomps.
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"Which one of Marvel's hard hitters takes this?"
Yeah Sentry takes this fight. Noh-Varr's only possible way of winning is his Pocket Battlefield or his saliva.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Shiryu said:
"Which one of Marvel's hard hitters takes this?"
Yeah Sentry takes this fight. Noh-Varr's only possible way of winning is his Pocket Battlefield or his saliva.
"
Pocket Battlefield

lol