Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Ultimate JSA

We Miss You, Bob
We Miss You, Bob

vs

they have no prep they see each other when sentry is at the top of avengers tower and lobo is riding in on his bike who wins
brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By brc2000

Lobo with ease.

Ultimate JSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ultimate JSA
@brc2000:
are you underestimating sentry
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By mrtrickster

lobo beat the crap out  of that blonde

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Lobo should beat down Sentry... The Main Man is one tough cookie... as well as he has Toon Force abilities... 
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DocJude

Lobo.

Ultimate JSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ultimate JSA

>_< fine then i may have made this one sided
brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brc2000

Yeah, this is someone who can give Superman trouble.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By PirateKing69

Lobo got any defenses against Sentry's matter manipulation?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Here's the thing about Sentry. He is largely a word of mouth character. In his original series, he is portrayed as being infinitely more powerful than any other Marvel hero (aside from god-tier reality warper types, obviously). 

In his second series, he blocked Terrax's axe, tanked a direct blast with the power cosmic and broke Terrax's axe WITH ONE HAND. Again, insanely powerful. 

Then Bendis got him and completely nerfed him to the point where Ultron could flatten him. It was ridiculous. 

My point is that all of his feats counteract eachother because Bendis is a moron, and because of that, there's not much point putting him in battles.

Sebastian Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sebastian Dark

agreed with   ( FadeToBlackBolt ) he right    
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By difficlus
@FadeToBlackBolt: very true, sadly he loses here. 

In truth Sentry is nothing more than a plot device, The fight with Molecule Man proves that...
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13  Edited By MrDirector786

Lobo rips his head off and uses it as an ash tray.

Ultimate JSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ultimate JSA

ya but with the void he could rip him in half and throw him into the sun
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mrtrickster
@Ultimate JSA said:
"ya but with the void he could rip him in half and throw him into the sun "

unlikely
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@difficlus said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt: very true, sadly he loses here.  In truth Sentry is nothing more than a plot device, The fight with Molecule Man proves that... "
Bendis' raped Sentry is a plot device. 

Jenkins' original is one of the best Marvel characters put out in a long time.
Avatar image for thesorcerersupreme
TheSorcererSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL LOBO STOMPS in all realness

S.S.

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Mango

Just like in any serious match with a superman type character, lobo can't hang without PIS.

He loses because he can't do anything to Sentry.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HumanNumber

Lobo is too strong for someone so inconsistent.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sa5m

Lobo can win I beleive...

DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DocJude
@difficlus said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt: very true, sadly he loses here.  In truth Sentry is nothing more than a plot device, The fight with Molecule Man proves that... "
this
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DocJude
@HumanNumber said:
"

Lobo is too strong for someone so inconsistent.

"
I can't believe that anyone would say this in a thread about Sentry...
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By termiteone4ever

What is Sentry or even Void going to do kill him LOL 
.. LOBo got this.

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The Mango
@termiteone4ever said:
" What is Sentry or even Void going to do kill him LOL .. LOBo got this. "
What's Lobo going to do to kill Sentry?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

stalemate sentry is effectivley immortal if we are using that sentry in this fight flew into the sun and regenerated. Sentry really cant do much to lobo lobo outclasses him in basically everything besides speed. Sentry has his matter manipulation but i dont know if that will effect lobo. and if lobo just beats sentry into unconscienenous. 

if its a straight up brawl lobo wins but i dont see either one being able to kill eachother but if lobo is affected by matter manipulation he can beat lobo in a sense
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By termiteone4ever
@The Mango:
Sentry would be getting beat down for While.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Lobo.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Lobo even easier with his Red Power ring

DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DocJude
@god_spawn:  Lobo has Kryptonian-ish strength. One good combo & he's going to have Sentry on the ropes. & he may not have Kryptonian-level speed but he is VERY fast as he's demonstrated being able to fight Superman and he's fought Flash, so he's fast enough when he wants to be. Also, he supposedly has some time-related abilities that I didn't remember about. 

Ability to sharpen his awareness and increase his temporal flow, appearing to move faster than humanly possible. He can move at incredible speeds

So these may help with the "speed" issue. Besides, Sentry has a habit of not using matter manipulation on people, he tends to go right up and settle the issue  hands-on... & THAT is when he will figure that he might have just bit off more than he could chew when he tangled with the Main Man. 

& what if Lobo puts on that Red Power Ring? Yeah, if push comes to shove, he's chaotic enough to try it on for size... & then Sentry is stomped with the quickness!
[edit: ahhh, SoM, you beat me to it!!! ]

Oh man, I can just imagine that moment. Sentry smacks Lobo a few good ones and Lobo reaches in his pocket, pulls that ring out and says "Well, let's get some then!" & put the ring on... 
oh, what a sight.... the thought of it moves me deep in my soul...
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@DocJude said:
"@god_spawn:  Lobo has Kryptonian-ish strength. One good combo & he's going to have Sentry on the ropes. & he may not have Kryptonian-level speed but he is VERY fast as he's demonstrated being able to fight Superman and he's fought Flash, so he's fast enough when he wants to be. Also, he supposedly has some time-related abilities that I didn't remember about. 

Ability to sharpen his awareness and increase his temporal flow, appearing to move faster than humanly possible. He can move at incredible speeds

So these may help with the "speed" issue. Besides, Sentry has a habit of not using matter manipulation on people, he tends to go right up and settle the issue  hands-on... & THAT is when he will figure that he might have just bit off more than he could chew when he tangled with the Main Man.   & what if Lobo puts on that Red Power Ring? Yeah, if push comes to shove, he's chaotic enough to try it on for size... & then Sentry is stomped with the quickness! [edit: ahhh, SoM, you beat me to it!!! ]   Oh man, I can just imagine that moment. Sentry smacks Lobo a few good ones and Lobo reaches in his pocket, pulls that ring out and says "Well, let's get some then!" & put the ring on...  oh, what a sight.... the thought of it moves me deep in my soul... "

thats creepy and i said in a straight up brawl lobo beats him. i dont know how matter manipulation would effect lobo its not like sentry cant use it and i forgot that lobo had the red power ring but nothing either can do can really kill eachother and next time for the speed dont get it off a wiki site. Sentry is faster than lobo and thats like i said all sentry has over lobo is speed
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DocJude
@god_spawn said:
thats creepy and i said in a straight up brawl lobo beats him. i dont know how matter manipulation would effect lobo its not like sentry cant use it and i forgot that lobo had the red power ring but nothing either can do can really kill eachother and next time for the speed dont get it off a wiki site. Sentry is faster than lobo and thats like i said all sentry has over lobo is speed "
Really? Why?
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Sentry wins with ease. BFR Lobo some place far.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By grimlock

This is gonna be one brutal battle! Sentry can give Lobo some good smacks...i mean the kinda smacks that will leave lobo in a combination of amazement and confusion. in fact sentry will kick lobo's ass a few good times. but when the main man comes around and gets serious i don't know how sentry can sustain this battle. however, with void in the picture Sentry's shoe prints may get impressed on Lobo's ass permanently!

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Achilles.

Lobo will rip Sentry and throw him in the sun

MrJackAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MrJackAss
@termiteone4ever said:
Sentry gets stomped, The Void, rearranges his molecules and makes him a bucket of water. 

Mr.J@god_spawn said:
" @DocJude said:
"@god_spawn:  Lobo has Kryptonian-ish strength. One good combo & he's going to have Sentry on the ropes. & he may not have Kryptonian-level speed but he is VERY fast as he's demonstrated being able to fight Superman and he's fought Flash, so he's fast enough when he wants to be. Also, he supposedly has some time-related abilities that I didn't remember about. 

So these may help with the "speed" issue. Besides, Sentry has a habit of not using matter manipulation on people, he tends to go right up and settle the issue  hands-on... & THAT is when he will figure that he might have just bit off more than he could chew when he tangled with the Main Man.   & what if Lobo puts on that Red Power Ring? Yeah, if push comes to shove, he's chaotic enough to try it on for size... & then Sentry is stomped with the quickness! [edit: ahhh, SoM, you beat me to it!!! ]   Oh man, I can just imagine that moment. Sentry smacks Lobo a few good ones and Lobo reaches in his pocket, pulls that ring out and says "Well, let's get some then!" & put the ring on...  oh, what a sight.... the thought of it moves me deep in my soul... "
thats creepy and i said in a straight up brawl lobo beats him. i dont know how matter manipulation would effect lobo its not like sentry cant use it and i forgot that lobo had the red power ring but nothing either can do can really kill eachother and next time for the speed dont get it off a wiki site. Sentry is faster than lobo and thats like i said all sentry has over lobo is speed "
Sentry is faster in the sense that he can get from one place to another faster, yes. But Superman stated himself that Lobo was incredibly fast, and it was hard for him to keep up. So travel speed, Sentry is better, combat speed, either Lobo or a tie. 

Mr.J
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys have to understand this about what Bendis did with Sentry

After he came back in the New Avengers, he was really scared about losing control

He doubted himself and his abilities

He even seemed to forget what he could do (which may have been on purpose) 
His full power seemed to be coming back with each battle with those who required it (Morgan LeFey, Molecule Man) 
Sadly that growth also brought back the Void (which was the reason for his fear in the first place) 
Bendis did a good job from this aspect of the character leading to his temporary end 

Many disregard Sentry but I think they didn't fully understand him or what Bendis was doing with him  

And fully powered, he would give Lobo a major problem 
All Lobo has in brute strength and I don't think would defeat Sentry fully powered

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#37  Edited By Final Arrow
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"

You guys have to understand this about what Bendis did with Sentry

After he came back in the New Avengers, he was really scared about losing control

He doubted himself and his abilities

He even seemed to forget what he could do (which may have been on purpose) 
His full power seemed to be coming back with each battle with those who required it (Morgan LeFey, Molecule Man) 
Sadly that growth also brought back the Void (which was the reason for his fear in the first place) 
Bendis did a good job from this aspect of the character leading to his temporary end 

Many disregard Sentry but I think they didn't fully understand him or what Bendis was doing with him 

"
I don't think Bendis knew what he was doing with the Sentry from a point. I have read almost everything Bendis done with him from new avengers on and to his "end" and I  just felt that they never really dealt with his issues, they where going for a more dramatic ending with the whole kill me bit, but they never really allowed people to see Bob as a person, yes we saw him here and there as a man hiding but we never saw enough of Bob as a person to care for him and actually feel the battle he was trying to deal with from with-in the fear that a person has to deal with around his family and the power he contains. It focused to much on the void and not on the person, hence why I think people don't see the line Bendis was trying to draw as. He just went the wrong way with the point he was trying to put across and lost his way a bit here and there. (Mind you this is totally of topic, but I just wanted to bring up my thoughts on what you had said. I see what you see, I just think Bendis did it wrong.)
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GhostPool
@MrDirector786 said:
"Lobo rips his head off and uses it as an ash tray. "
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Final Arrow:
Hmm, good points to be considered
Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lokheit

I think this one is for Sentry. The classic one is brutal, and even the nerfed Sentry/Void was the biggest threat present at Siege, a battle that reunited a lot of gods and they still couldn't stop the "fall" (to ground) of Asgard...

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By termiteone4ever
@MrJackAss said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
Sentry gets stomped, The Void, rearranges his molecules and makes him a bucket of water. 

Mr.J @god_spawn said:
" @DocJude said:

Sentry is faster in the sense that he can get from one place to another faster, yes. But Superman stated himself that Lobo was incredibly fast, and it was hard for him to keep up. So travel speed, Sentry is better, combat speed, either Lobo or a tie.  Mr.J "

Turning lobo in to liquid just make things a bit more unfair . we all know he builds resistance. Anyway just remember this when you turn him to liquid.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@termiteone4ever said:
"@MrJackAss said:
" @termiteone4ever said:

Mr.J @god_spawn said:
" @DocJude said:

Sentry is faster in the sense that he can get from one place to another faster, yes. But Superman stated himself that Lobo was incredibly fast, and it was hard for him to keep up. So travel speed, Sentry is better, combat speed, either Lobo or a tie.  Mr.J "

Turning lobo in to liquid just make things a bit more unfair . we all know he builds resistance. Anyway just remember this when you turn him to liquid.

"

is that his power of bio-fission he clones himself from blood drops?
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Mango

Pretty sure that power is gone.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@The Mango:
it is gone thats why im asking if its just some random scan of that power cuz if it is its a non factor
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sentry.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" Sentry. "
Interested as to your reasoning. 
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BattleMage
Sentry should win this fight...
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DocJude
@god_spawn said:

" @The Mango: it is gone thats why im asking if its just some random scan of that power cuz if it is its a non factor "

Vril Dox took away the power but Klarion restored it through magic and young Lobo made clones in Young Justice issue #36 (I think)
So Lobo does have his clone power though you may not see it often. & they apparently degrade over time. Thus... as soon as Lobo sheds blood, Sentry is toast. The End.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By termiteone4ever

I dont even know what version of Sentry you guys using. 
IF its current he gets beat. IF its the past Sentry, all we do is match him to a pass Lobo or present Lobo. 
 ITs THats simple.  
SO lobo for the win.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@termiteone4ever said:
" I dont even know what version of Sentry you guys using. IF its current he gets beat. IF its the past Sentry, all we do is match him to a pass Lobo or present Lobo.  ITs THats simple.  SO lobo for the win. "
Past Sentry beats Lobo, btw. 

Marvel Knights (Jenkins) Sentry > Lobo

Marvel Universe (Bendis+Pak) Sentry < Lobo

:)