#1 Edited by antiwhipped (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal morals(with these two not saying much), win by KO or death. Start 100 yards apart in a random suburban neighborhood.

Round 1: Normal crazy selves. (including void powers)

Round 2 Full control of their powers. (including void powers)

#2 Posted by Saren (25610 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what you mean by normal crazy Legion, since he's currently not crazy (much), so I'll assume it's Haller from before Legion Quest and during The Return of Legion. Sentry would beat him.

Second round goes to Legion.

#3 Posted by antiwhipped (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, let's go with that. Do you think not as crazy Legion would make a difference in round one?

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14680 posts) - - Show Bio

Both rounds should go to Legion.

#5 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion should take both rounds

for the first round, crazy bob, was way too unstable and his showing fluctuated.

round two, full powered Legion wiped out elder gods, and manipulated an entire universe. Void Sentry although very powerful, i don't see him winning.

#6 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion ragestomps the golden haired Superman-ripoff . Long live Legion . Legion wins .

#7 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why people make fights with Sentry and say "full control of his powers". He's never really been in full control so we don't know what would happen if he was. When Sentry was mentally stable, that's when he had the least feats. According to Tony Stark and Marvel Handbooks, Sentry's power is unlimited wit mental stability. He pulled Molecule Manipulation out of his ass, who know what more he's capable of.

#8 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

I don't know why people make fights with Sentry and say "full control of his powers". He's never really been in full control so we don't know what would happen if he was. When Sentry was mentally stable, that's when he had the least feats. According to Tony Stark and Marvel Handbooks, Sentry's power is unlimited wit mental stability. He pulled Molecule Manipulation out of his ass, who know what more he's capable of.

Stark is no authority when it comes to omnipotents , and the handbook info is not enough when there are insufficient on-panel feats to prove all the hyperbole which is put into Sentry's powerset . Absorbing Man , having absorbed cosmic cube fragments , was able to separate the Void from Sentry , and we all know what a dimwit Creel is .

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hyper_God said:

Stark is no authority when it comes to omnipotents , and the handbook info is not enough when there are insufficient on-panel feats to prove all the hyperbole which is put into Sentry's powerset . Absorbing Man , having absorbed cosmic cube fragments , was able to separate the Void from Sentry , and we all know what a dimwit Creel is .

Stark doesn't need to be the authority on omnipotence to know how a characters powers work.The handbooks don't print hyperbole in descriptions of a characters powers and they say that with mental stability Sentry's power is unlimited. There is no hyperbole in Sentry's powerset. The million exploding suns thing has nothing to do with Sentry's powers themselves. What does Creel's intellect have to do with his powers? And what does the cosmic cube incident have to do with what I said?
#10 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Hyper_God said:

Stark doesn't need to be the authority on omnipotence to know how a characters powers work.The handbooks don't print hyperbole in descriptions of a characters powers and they say that with mental stability Sentry's power is unlimited. There is no hyperbole in Sentry's powerset. The million exploding suns thing has nothing to do with Sentry's powers themselves. What does Creel's intellect have to do with his powers? And what does the cosmic cube incident have to do with what I said?

Except when it comes to unlimited power aka "omnipotence"(used in the same context as comic books) , Stark needs to be an authority before making such a comment .

As far as the handbook goes , I believe this is the one you're referring to(seeing how you yourself referred it in the How fast is the Sentry? Much faster than the Speed of Light? thread) :

\

Again the bio specifically states that he has "potential" for "limitless power" , if he is in a mentally stable state .Note that this "limitless power" power is described as equal to a "million exploding suns" , which is clearly not unlimited(though it is vast).

He has been clear-minded(i.e his mental state was in good shape) when he briefly managed to contain an unstable cosmic cube(which is so far his best on-panel feat) , before being overwhelmed :

This clearly goes to show that his power is not unlimited . This was also the purpose of the Absorbing Man scans I posted previously .

#11 Posted by Mendis (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hyper_God said:

Absorbing Man , having absorbed cosmic cube fragments , was able to separate the Void from Sentry , and we all know what a dimwit Creel is .
Absorbing Man became a reality warper and reality warping >> molecule manipulation.
Therefore Beyonder > Molecule Man :-)
#12 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mendis said:

@Hyper_God said:

Absorbing Man , having absorbed cosmic cube fragments , was able to separate the Void from Sentry , and we all know what a dimwit Creel is .
Absorbing Man became a reality warper and reality warping >> molecule manipulation. Therefore Beyonder > Molecule Man :-)

Considering how Owen's power source was supposed to be a cosmic cube(aka the Beyonder) portion itself , nope . Not to mention that Owen no longer had the power to warp spacetime during his conflict with Sentry .