• 67 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Does Sentry win this fight in a curbstomp or can King Hyperion give Sentry some trouble ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

Warlock360 says:

"trouble "

Yeah, that what I thought

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Who is King Hyperion?

Enlighten me, he sounds awesome.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By warlock360

trouble

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

Alpha says:

"Who is King Hyperion? Enlighten me, he sounds awesome."

Well as far as I know. King Hyperion is a ruler of worlds, who has taken out quite a few people like Colossus and Vision and numerous others. His powers are very simular to what Superman has but he doesnt have any real weakness.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

King Saturn says:

"Alpha says:
Well as far as I know. King Hyperion is a ruler of worlds, who has taken out quite a few people like Colossus and Vision and numerous others. His powers are very simular to what Superman has but he doesnt have any real weakness. "

Ok! the guy from Exiles. Thanks

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn

Alpha says:

"King Saturn says:
"Alpha says:
Well as far as I know. King Hyperion is a ruler of worlds, who has taken out quite a few people like Colossus and Vision and numerous others. His powers are very simular to what Superman has but he doesnt have any real weakness. "
Ok! the guy from Exiles. Thanks"

No Problem

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ball Buster

King Hyperion killed the hulk?right.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

He killed an alternate Hulk.

And given how outlandishly brutal he is, King Hyperion's my pick.
Post Edited:2008-03-14 00:43:36

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

I thought Sentry was the guy who had the Power of Exploding Suns ? Surely he wouldnt lose this fight. jk
Post Edited:2008-03-15 20:10:02

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

King Hyperion since he runs off solar energy and that's what Sentry (why'd I think Apollo) blasts. He might win a slug fest but other than that I think he loses. Although, he could suck all the energy out of Hyperion and win that way.
Post Edited:2008-03-15 21:05:36

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn

Buckshot says:

"King Hyperion since he runs off solar energy and that's what Apollo blasts. He might win a slug fest (Hyperion has been hurt by people much weaker than Apollo, like Mimic, Wendigo, Colossus and Namorita) but other than that I think he loses."

Is Apollo also known as Sentry ?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I saw my mistake and edited while you posted.
Post Edited:2008-03-15 21:06:37

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn

Buckshot says:

"I saw my mistake and edited while you posted.
Post Edited:2008-03-15 21:06:37"

Oh Okay

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

King Hyperion wins. Hes basically like and amped up Sentry/superman. In his old reality he killed beings like hulk colossus, Thor, and Even said to have killed galactus. I doubt he killed galactus but he said so. Note that he did however say he took out all of earths heroes in his reality meaning if he beat sentry there he could do it again here. So basically its a de ja vuu.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

"zee crusher says:
"King Hyperion wins. Hes basically like and amped up Sentry/superman. In his old reality he killed beings like hulk colossus, Thor, and Even said to have killed galactus. I doubt he killed galactus but he said so. Note that he did however say he took out all of earths heroes in his reality meaning if he beat sentry there he could do it again here. So basically its a de ja vuu. "

Okay. I can agree with some of that"

Which doesn't work out??

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Note that he did however say he took out all of earths heroes in his reality meaning if he beat sentry there he could do it again here. So basically its a de ja vuu. "

Two obvious problems with that. First, characters and power levels are not necessarily the same across universes. Sentry over there could have been much weaker. With no information on him, there's no way you can say that the fight would be the same. Second, no one on 616 Earth even knew about Sentry until a little while ago. What if no one knew about him on Hyperion's Earth and so they never fought? You have no proof that they did.

Sentry wins via energy absorption.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

King Saturn says:

"zee crusher says:
"King Saturn says:
"zee crusher says:
"King Hyperion wins. Hes basically like and amped up Sentry/superman. In his old reality he killed beings like hulk colossus, Thor, and Even said to have killed galactus. I doubt he killed galactus but he said so. Note that he did however say he took out all of earths heroes in his reality meaning if he beat sentry there he could do it again here. So basically its a de ja vuu. "
Which doesn't work out??"

Nah. You got it. I was just kinda mixed up on the part when you were talking about him killing Galactus. "

Lol my fault I should have written it better. But, yeah I think he made that up lol cause either galactus was having sex and he walked in or killed him or the writers wanted to make him sound stronger for no apparent reason.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Midnight Lantern

King Hyperion.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn

zee crusher says:

Okay. I can agree with some of that

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher

Buckshot says:

"zee crusher says:
"Note that he did however say he took out all of earths heroes in his reality meaning if he beat sentry there he could do it again here. So basically its a de ja vuu. "

Two obvious problems with that. First, characters and power levels are not necessarily the same across universes. Sentry over there could have been much weaker. With no information on him, there's no way you can say that the fight would be the same. Second, no one on 616 Earth even knew about Sentry until a little while ago. What if no one knew about him on Hyperion's Earth and so they never fought? You have no proof that they did.

Sentry wins via energy absorption. "

Yeah we talked about how the other realities are usually weaker been said and done. Also he said he got rid of EVERY HERO which means unless sentry was a villain he found him. Either way he broke Thor neck I think thats enough to say the can take on sentry. Also did you know he could absorb energy to so if sentry tries to absorb his energy he can do the same for sentry so how would sentry automatically win off of that??

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn

zee crusher says:

"King Saturn says:
"zee crusher says:
Which doesn't work out??"

Nah. You got it. I was just kinda mixed up on the part when you were talking about him killing Galactus.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I know Hyperion's cell's naturally absorb solar energy, but I don't remember him actively taking it from someone else. When did he do so? I know he inhaled Holocaust, but that's not quite the same.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

Buckshot says:

"I know Hyperion's cell's naturally absorb solar energy, but I don't remember him actively taking it from someone else. When did he do so? I know he inhaled Holocaust, but that's not quite the same."

Holocaust is energy. He basically absorbed him. Also Hyperion absorbs energy to. Sorry if it sounds like I'm going back to Thor but this is my best example. When Thor took all the energy out from Hyperion turning him to the size of and Ant. Hyperion lives off energy and radiation. If he absorbs enough he can maintain size. If he doesn't he shrinks like a huge mutant next to leech. Thats my beast example although he did lose to mimic which means that with enough force you can knock him out.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Hyperion is not an energy manipulator like Sentry. What he did to Holocaust was like sucking energy from a bag. The energy that made up Holocaust did not resist him, it was just there to be taken. (The suit keeps him contained, when it broke, he was floating freely and KH inhaled him, not the same as actually manipulating his energy.) That's not enough for me to believe he could take the energy from someone else.

When did Thor do this to King Hyperion? Issues? And still, sounds like passively absorbing energy.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hadrelius

Sentry can put out a lot of power even in not complete control of it. WWHulk showed a little of what he could do. I think it's closer than many think but I will give it to KH because how ruthless he fights.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another good Sentry battle!

King Hyperion killed some pretty tough guys (a Hulk, Holocaust, Magneto).

Another win for Sentry after the both nearly kill each other.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TruePwnge

Sentry maybe, not only is he slowing amping up to Superman levels he seems to have a bunch of random powers Hyperion would have no idea how to defend against

Sentry wins

BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BillyBonzo

its a hard one but im going to say sentry, I think he could probably kill regular hulk too if really had too 

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King Hercules

King Hyperion should win this. If the other Hyperions are on the same level as the regular Hyperion, the fact that King Hyperion took on more than one and held his own says something about his power. I don't believe Sentry could do as well.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
thread awaken  !
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hellos
@King Saturn said:
"thread awaken  ! "

I think the current Sentry might have a fight on his hands.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sentry should win this,either by power drain just merely beating him down.There is no way to tell how strong Hyperion actually is.He killed alot of powerful people in his universe but there is no telling if that universes version of those characters is as powerful as 616's.Some versions of Hyperion have been killed in the 616 universe.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34  Edited By Zoom

The King should win. 

He demolished Namora (who was shown to be an equal to 616 Namor since they did fight), frying her even when she was underwater. 

Namor was able to hold off Sentry in the air.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:
" The King should win.  He demolished Namora (who was shown to be an equal to 616 Namor since they did fight), frying her even when she was underwater.  Namor was able to hold off Sentry in the air. "
Just for a moment
and that wasn't Sentry
it was the Void
Alberic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Alberic

Sentry

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37  Edited By Zoom
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Zoom said:
" The King should win.  He demolished Namora (who was shown to be an equal to 616 Namor since they did fight), frying her even when she was underwater.  Namor was able to hold off Sentry in the air. "
Just for a moment and that wasn't Sentry it was the Void"
Sentry is the Void. 

Just because he's nuts doesn't change anything.  For years, people used beating the Void as a Sentry feat. 

The fact of that matter is that Sentry has shown himself to be along the power level of Namor or the Hulk. 

King Hyperion has shown himself more powerful than them.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Zoom said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs said:

" @Zoom said:
Just for a moment and that wasn't Sentry it was the Void"
Sentry is the Void. 

Just because he's nuts doesn't change anything.  For years, people used beating the Void as a Sentry feat. 

The fact of that matter is that Sentry has shown himself to be along the power level of Namor or the Hulk. 

King Hyperion has shown himself more powerful than them. "
Sentry IS NOT the Void.The Void isn't a person. 
I seriously hope you're not trying to use Namor to prove your case for Hyperion beating Sentry.That doesn't fit at all. 
Sentry hasn't shown to be on the level of Hulk and Namor...he's shown to be beyond that....On several occasions.
cadaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39  Edited By cadaver

don't think either of them could die, but I bet money on hyperion. Sentry is a dink.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
@cadaver said:
" don't think either of them could die, but I bet money on hyperion. Sentry is a dink. "
lmfao
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OhTru
@King Hercules said:
" King Hyperion should win this. If the other Hyperions are on the same level as the regular Hyperion, the fact that King Hyperion took on more than one and held his own says something about his power. I don't believe Sentry could do as well. "
Sentry has the power of Tentacles

No Caption Provided
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BillyBonzo

current sentry and the king would be brutal but id say after a long scrap sentry would pull out some new power to destroy king hyperion lol

Captain Norway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Captain Norway
@BillyBonzo:  Current sentry (VOID) would kill him in seconds! I mean i hate sentry (and king hyperion for that matter) but void is probably above skyfather right now.
DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((king hyperion whoops sentry))
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45  Edited By mrtrickster

sentry ftw
 king hyperion got owned by exiles, blue marvel and thunderbolts, can't even stop a meteor from destroyed the earth. his track record is worse than sentry. sentry at least took down blue marvel with the help of the rest new avengers

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By czarny_samael666

First version - King Hyperion. He was a better version of Hyperion.
Second version - after depowering by Exiles, KH wasn't impresive anymore. Sentry for the speedblitz.

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By tjizz350

Ok Sentry beat Blue Marvel. Blue Marvel beat Hyperion you do the math. Nuff said.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@tjizz350 said:

Ok Sentry beat Blue Marvel. Blue Marvel beat Hyperion you do the math. Nuff said.

Sentry beating Blue Marvel doesn't mean he can beat Hyperion if you consider the variables.Sentry would win however.
tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By tjizz350

@Vance Astro: i meant to reply here instead of with a message i am new here still learning. but like i was saying i dont really care for sentry or hyperion i was really just talking trash. honestly sentry had help to beat blue marvel. however i still believe sentry wins here it will be a good fight though.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Sentry wins