• 127 results
#101 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"i dont know why but i never putted Sentry on SS,Thor,Hal,Superman' s level.
Hal ftw
ps: why the guy who made this topic said Hal is one of the best green lanterns ever?HE is the guy that became Paralax and killed the entire corps,he should be considered one of the worse"
I think that relates more to his will and ability to wield a ring rather than his conduct.

By your logic, Kyle would be the greatest one...
#102 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal has already fought Firestorm and Captain Atom in the past
Sentry doesnt stand a chance"
He didn't beat Captain Atom, though...
#103 Edited by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"i dont know why but i never putted Sentry on SS,Thor,Hal,Superman' s level.
Hal ftw
ps: why the guy who made this topic said Hal is one of the best green lanterns ever?HE is the guy that became Paralax and killed the entire corps,he should be considered one of the worse"

He is considered the best so please read a DC comic. He is the most powerful GL in the universe...kyle was taken over by parallax too so that really says nothing. The fact that he chose hal jordan says enough about how strong he is...do you think he would have gone for some piss poor GL?

Sentry is not beating Hal Jordan...
#104 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"
caption
"
That's not the whole fight. And, Hal lost.
#105 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal has already fought Firestorm and Captain Atom in the past
Sentry doesnt stand a chance"
He didn't beat Captain Atom, though..."
I never said he did
#106 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"
caption
"
That's not the whole fight. And, Hal lost."
I never said he won
#107 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Dude the proof is in the scans. That claw is a trademark of Parallax you know that. Regular Hal Jordan wouldn't have any reason to make a constuct like that. And in rebirth it was explained that the entity was inside of him during that time. It probably hadn't matured yet but it was there. Read the comic. But ill get you those scans of Supes vs GL"
It was made because Hal's mind was under Palallax's influence.

#108 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"I never said he won"
What was the point of the post?
#109 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"I never said he won"
What was the point of the post?"
To show that hes fought beings that can absorb energy
#110 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Sigh
All right, here we go.
On the left is the exact moment he absorbed Parallax. Notice the change in the uniform, indicating it happened after his fight with JLA.
"
Parallax had taken over Hals mind from the moment Coast city was destroyed, and he was the one responsibile for Hal going crazy. When he broke into the battery he became one with parralax but it was explained that Parralax had control over him way before that, which is why the guardians eventaully forgave Hal because they knew he was not acting under his own power.
#111 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Sigh
All right, here we go.
On the left is the exact moment he absorbed Parallax. Notice the change in the uniform, indicating it happened after his fight with JLA.
"
Parallax had taken over Hals mind from the moment Coast city was destroyed, and he was the one responsibile for Hal going crazy. When he broke into the battery he became one with parralax but it was explained that Parralax had control over him way before that, which is why the guardians eventaully forgave Hal because they knew he was not acting under his own power."
Like I said before
Go read the comics and stop getting your info off wikipedia
#112 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Parallax had taken over Hals mind from the moment Coast city was destroyed, and he was the one responsibile for Hal going crazy.
I just said that. You've proven my point. His mind was under influence. He wasn't Parallax yet.
#113 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Sigh
All right, here we go.
"
Parallax had taken over Hals mind from the moment Coast city was destroyed, and he was the one responsibile for Hal going crazy. When he broke into the battery he became one with parralax but it was explained that Parralax had control over him way before that, which is why the guardians eventaully forgave Hal because they knew he was not acting under his own power."
Like I said before
Go read the comics and stop getting your info off wikipedia"

Arent you so glad that I explained to you what really happened Hal.
#114 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Sigh
All right, here we go.
"
Like I said before

Arent you so glad that I explained to you what really happened Hal."
Arent you ashamed of lying about reading any DC comics

Really dude how many now .....thats right ZERO

Everyone knows about what happened to Hal

The thing is you knew nothing of this until you read it online off of wiki's and DC database
#115 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Sigh
All right, here we go.
"
Like I said before

Arent you so glad that I explained to you what really happened Hal."
Arent you ashamed of lying about reading any DC comics

Really dude how many now .....thats right ZERO

Everyone knows about what happened to Hal

The thing is you knew nothing of this until you read it online off of wiki's and DC database
#116 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Parallax had taken over Hals mind from the moment Coast city was destroyed, and he was the one responsibile for Hal going crazy. When he broke into the battery he became one with parralax but it was explained that Parralax had control over him way before that, which is why the guardians eventaully forgave Hal because they knew he was not acting under his own power."
You're grabbing straws again.

I know he was under Parallax's influence, but he was still Hal, and still a green lantern.

He had no Parallax powers, all he had was one ring and his will, he is no different than what he was before Coast city, except that he's evil. Scans are valid.
#117 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"Parallax had taken over Hals mind from the moment Coast city was destroyed, and he was the one responsibile for Hal going crazy. When he broke into the battery he became one with parralax but it was explained that Parralax had control over him way before that, which is why the guardians eventaully forgave Hal because they knew he was not acting under his own power."

I know he was under Parallax's influence, but he was still Hal, and still a green lantern.

He had no Parallax powers, all he had was one ring and his will, he is no different than what he was before Coast city, except that he's evil. Scans are valid."
He will continue to ignore facts and use info he gets off wikipedia
#118 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:

He had no Parallax powers, all he had was one ring and his will, he is no different than what he was before Coast city, except that he's evil. Scans are valid."

No there not im sure he had some of parralax's power. Because he was under the control of the entity. Hal never had that kind of power before he was under the control of the entity, so those feats go to Parallax not Hal.
#119 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:

No there not im sure he had some of parralax's power. Because he was under the control of the entity. Hal never had that kind of power before he was under the control of the entity, so those feats go to Parallax not Hal."
That is just ignorance of the character.

Hal was many times shown to be the most powerful leaguer, even if it was not in open combat. What he did in that battle is perfectly in line with what he was doing before.
#120 Posted by BlackestShite (243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alpha said:
"

Sentry has too much power. He's a match for Supes who has beaten Lanterns.

Sentry wins.

"
that logic don't work here
#121 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio
@HalJordan1986x:
dude i read green lantern rebrth parallax had hidden inside hal LONG before the whole coast city thing and the destruction of the battery   it just didnt get a mayjor foothold until after coast city was destroyed
#122 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24944 posts) - - Show Bio

hal wins

#123 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" hal wins "
probably
#124 Posted by lol (5158 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#125 Posted by MysticMedivh (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

Sentry

Bump bump bump.