• 127 results
#51 Posted by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"I might go with Sentry if he's is full control of his power.

What is Sentry capable of in full control?"
Nobody knows what Sentry is capable of on Full control.It's incalculable.His power is limitless.
When Sentry fought Genis Vell,Sentry was generating enough energy to destroy planets and they were both holding back.
#52 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal>>>JLA>>>Sentry

Fights over
Sentry loses as usual

He should stick to fighting worthless characters like Iron Man"
Honestly you have 0 credibility just to quote you
#53 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Fights over
Hal wins

Sentry go back to fighting worthless characters like IM

#54 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal>>>JLA>>>Sentry

Fights over
Sentry loses as usual

So let me get this straight Hal Jordan is more powerful than the rest of the whole JLA?

HalJordan1986x said:
"The same way hes been able to beat Superman in the past

Hal is more powerful then the rest of the JLA combined"
Lies, Hal Jordan never beat Superman
"
I sent you a scan

And you dont even read DC or any GLC comics so dont comment because not a single person cares about what you say

In fact you dont read any comics

Give me your mailing address and ill send you some archie and jugghead"

Yeah you sent me a scan of Parralax, and the sad thing is you didn't even know Hal Jordan was Parralax I had to tell you LOL. and hes ur username LOL. And Who doesn't read comics ?
#55 Posted by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal>>>JLA>>>Sentry

Fights over
Sentry loses as usual

Honestly you have 0 credibility just to quote you"
I thought I was the only one who could see that...Good observation Gerald!
#56 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I've said this before, but Parallax doesn't use power rings. Hal's mind may have been under Parallax's influence, but it was still Hal, nonetheless. Power level and all.

#57 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal>>>JLA>>>Sentry

Fights over
Sentry loses as usual

So let me get this straight Hal Jordan is more powerful than the rest of the whole JLA?

HalJordan1986x said:
"The same way hes been able to beat Superman in the past

Hal is more powerful then the rest of the JLA combined"
Lies, Hal Jordan never beat Superman
"
I sent you a scan

And you dont even read DC or any GLC comics so dont comment because not a single person cares about what you say

In fact you dont read any comics

Give me your mailing address and ill send you some archie and jugghead"

Yeah you sent me a scan of Parralax, and the sad thing is you didn't even know Hal Jordan was Parralax I had to tell you LOL. and hes ur username LOL. And Who doesn't read comics ?"
No I sent you a scan of Superman saying Hal was more powerful then the rest of the JLA combined

Static was the one who posted the scans of Hal beating the JLA which were legit

You keep claiming it was Parallax despite the fact that HAL WAS USING HIS RING ......Its sad how you just ignore facts when you are losing a debate

which happens alot since you lost almost every debate
#58 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal>>>JLA>>>Sentry

Fights over
Sentry loses as usual

I thought I was the only one who could see that...Good observation Gerald!"
Gotta love your sarcasm vance
#59 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal>>>JLA>>>Sentry

Fights over
Sentry loses as usual

Gotta love your sarcasm vance"
I see your still bitter from when I embarrassed you on the IM vs GL thread

Really its not healthy to carry a grudge
#60 Posted by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal>>>JLA>>>Sentry

Fights over
Sentry loses as usual

Really its not healthy to carry a grudge"
If you have to pretend you embarrassed me to feel better about yourself..go right ahead.I wasn't actually talking to you,I don't think there is any point in me telling you,you don't have any credibility anymore.Someone else did it..I just co-signed.
#61 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal>>>JLA>>>Sentry

Fights over
Sentry loses as usual

If you have to pretend you embarrassed me to feel better about yourself..go right ahead.I wasn't actually talking to you,I don't think there is any point in me telling you,you don't have any credibility anymore.Someone else did it..I just co-signed."
I wasnt talking to you

#62 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

SeSaw, why is it so hard for you to accept that a good green lantern is better than superman? You've seen John Stewart do it, you've seen Hal owning the JLA before he became Parallax, you've seen GL's doing things Superman couldn't even dream of. What's the deal?

#63 Posted by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal>>>JLA>>>Sentry

Fights over
Sentry loses as usual

If you have to pretend you embarrassed me to feel better about yourself..go right ahead.I wasn't actually talking to you,I don't think there is any point in me telling you,you don't have any credibility anymore.Someone else did it..I just co-signed."
I wasnt talking to you

"
You didn't embarrass Gerald either...so either way your playing pretend.
#64 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"SeSaw, why is it so hard for you to accept that a good green lantern is better than superman? You've seen John Stewart do it, you've seen Hal owning the JLA before he became Parallax, you've seen GL's doing things Superman couldn't even dream of. What's the deal?"
Do you really need to ask ?
#65 Edited by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry wins here.There is nothing Hal can do to keep his power from being leeched.Sentry is more likely more powerful than him to begin with as far as energy is concerned and leeching Hal will just make him invincible.

#66 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"

Hal would beat Sentry

"
Truth
#67 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"The Sentry wins here.There is nothing Hal can do to keep his power from being leeched."
Except we haven't really seen Sentry leeching anything have we?
#68 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

"King Saturn said:

"

Hal would beat Sentry

exactly
#69 Posted by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Sentry wins here.There is nothing Hal can do to keep his power from being leeched."
Except we haven't really seen Sentry leeching anything have we?"
Yes.
#70 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes."
When?
#71 Posted by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes."
When?"
In his mini when he fought Genis.The captions claimed he can take energy from any and everywhere.
#72 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes."
When?"
In his mini when he fought Genis.The captions claimed he can take energy from any and everywhere."
Captions seem to be the only thing he has, a lot of captions and not many actually feats.

If it were the other way around, and I was showing you this evidence, you would simply say they're lying.
#73 Posted by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes."
When?"
In his mini when he fought Genis.The captions claimed he can take energy from any and everywhere."
Captions seem to be the only thing he has, a lot of captions and not many actually feats.

If it were the other way around, and I was showing you this evidence, you would simply say they're lying."
He is doing the feat..while the caption is explaining it.Do you want to see a scan?
#74 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes."
When?"

If it were the other way around, and I was showing you this evidence, you would simply say they're lying."
He is doing the feat..while the caption is explaining it.Do you want to see a scan?"
I have seen it, and all I see is a lot of energy flying around them, no indications of it being drawn or shunted anywhere. It just says he can do that, it's circumstantial.

But, since this is the classic Sentry, I do think he has a chance to potentially possibly beat Hal.
#75 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal has already fought Firestorm and Captain Atom in the past
Sentry doesnt stand a chance

#76 Posted by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal has already fought Firestorm and Captain Atom in the past
Sentry doesnt stand a chance"
So?
#77 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal has already fought Firestorm and Captain Atom in the past
Sentry doesnt stand a chance"
He also had his power drained before, so that's not really helping us.
#78 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of their specialties are energy absorption

Sentry should put his head between his legs. and kiss his @$$ goodbye

Maybe he should of stuck to fighting useless characters like Iron Man

#79 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Both of their specialties are energy absorption

Sentry should put his head between his legs. and kiss his @$$ goodbye

Maybe he should of stuck to fighting useless characters like Iron Man"
Firestorm's specialty is transmutation, not absorption, but you do have a point about Captain Atom, he is a capable absorber.

Now if you could just show us some evidence of their fights...
#80 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

No but Firestorm has energy absorbing abilities

#81 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"No but Firestorm has energy absorbing abilities"
And when has he displayed them?

He is a matter manipulator, not an energy one. That said, he can absorb energy, but it doesn't come naturally to him, and he cannot remove it from other sources, like the ring.

Like I said, if you could show us scans of a Captain atom battle, that would help.
#82 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"SeSaw, why is it so hard for you to accept that a good green lantern is better than superman? You've seen John Stewart do it, you've seen Hal owning the JLA before he became Parallax, you've seen GL's doing things Superman couldn't even dream of. What's the deal?"

Because Ive seen Supes own Hal Jordan more than once. And Ive never seen regular Hal own the JLA. Ive also seen Cap Atom, Firestorm and a few others take down Hal easily. Sure John beat Supes with a thumb in the eyes, but more often than not Supes would beat any standard GL. Why becuase hes much more durabile and there rings can only hold so much power. Sentry seems somewhere near Supes in durability and seems to have more energy output. Sure the GL's have some very high end feats, they also have a lot of low end feats as well. This is why i say Sentry wins.
#83 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"
Because Ive seen Supes own Hal Jordan more than once. And Ive never seen regular Hal own the JLA. Ive also seen Cap Atom, Firestorm and a few others take down Hal easily. Sure John beat Supes with a thumb in the eyes, but more often than not Supes would beat any standard GL. Why becuase hes much more durabile and there rings can only hold so much power. Sentry seems somewhere near Supes in durability and seems to have more energy output. Sure the GL's have some very high end feats, they also have a lot of low end feats as well. This is why i say Sentry wins."
Let me get this straight, you think Hal can't beat him because you never saw him beat superman, and even though John could do it, you don't think a normal green lantern could.
So is Hal "just any" green lantern to you?

FYI SeSaw, had you read GL rebirth, you would know that Hal was influenced by Parallax, but didn't become one with him and attain his power until he destroyed the corps and entered the power battery. Those scans come before that, therefore, even thoguh he is influenced by evil he is still fully Hal Jordan. The scans are valid.
#84 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
Sentry seems somewhere near Supes in durability
How does a guy who gets hurt by Iron man suppose to have Supermans durability?

Seriously you are a laughing stock

Static Shock said it best

You are comic relief on this website

Zoom has the best name for you

Bizzaro boy
#85 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"
Because Ive seen Supes own Hal Jordan more than once. And Ive never seen regular Hal own the JLA. Ive also seen Cap Atom, Firestorm and a few others take down Hal easily. Sure John beat Supes with a thumb in the eyes, but more often than not Supes would beat any standard GL. Why becuase hes much more durabile and there rings can only hold so much power. Sentry seems somewhere near Supes in durability and seems to have more energy output. Sure the GL's have some very high end feats, they also have a lot of low end feats as well. This is why i say Sentry wins."
Let me get this straight, you think Hal can't beat him because you never saw him beat superman, and even though John could do it, you don't think a normal green lantern could.

FYI SeSaw, had you read GL rebirth, you would know that Hal was influenced by Parallax, but didn't become one with him and attain his power until he destroyed the corps and entered the power battery. Those scans come before that, therefore, even thoguh he is influenced by evil he is still fully Hal Jordan. The scans are valid."
Exactly but SeSAW ignores facts

Thats all he can do is ignore facts

and lie
#86 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

He is a matter manipulator, not an energy one. That said, he can absorb energy, but it doesn't come naturally to him, and he cannot remove it from other sources, like the ring.

Like I said, if you could show us scans of a Captain atom battle, that would help."
caption
#87 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"AtPhantom said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Like I said, if you could show us scans of a Captain atom battle, that would help."
caption
"
Nice one, but it looks like Atom didn't eve try to use his energy manipulation.
Really now, Hal's ring can be drained, we have seen manhunters do it, we have seen Atrocitus do it, we even saw the stupid Parasite do it.
Rings can be drained, now whether Sentry could do it is open for debate.

Personally I think this could go either way.
#88 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

PIS especially with Parasite, I could understand the Manhunters since they were made on OA and Atrocitus though

#89 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"

FYI SeSaw, had you read GL rebirth, you would know that Hal was influenced by Parallax, but didn't become one with him and attain his power until he destroyed the corps and entered the power battery. Those scans come before that, therefore, even thoguh he is influenced by evil he is still fully Hal Jordan. The scans are valid."

No there not go back and read rebirth. Hal was taken over after Coast city was destroyed, you see that claw he used in the scan that means parralax was in him, he might not have totally emerged yet but Hal had the power of parralax in those scans, so the scans are not valid. Go back and re read rebirth.

And I think Hal can't beat Superman because Superman beat him more than once, and Supes owned him at least once. That's why I think Hal loses way more times than not to Superman.
#90 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"

No there not go back and read rebirth. Hal was taken over after Coast city was destroyed, you see that claw he used in the scan that means parralax was in him, he might not have totally emerged yet but Hal had the power of parralax in those scans, so the scans are not valid. Go back and re read rebirth.

And I think Hal can't beat Superman because Superman beat him more than once, and Supes owned him at least once. That's why I think Hal loses way more times than not to Superman."
For the love of god shut the hell up dude
You have never eeeeevver read a single DC comic in your entire worthless and pathetic life

So please stop talking and making a total jackass out of yourself
#91 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"

And I think Hal can't beat Superman because Superman beat him more than once, and Supes owned him at least once. That's why I think Hal loses way more times than not to Superman."
You have never eeeeevver read a single DC comic in your entire worthless and pathetic life

So please stop talking and making a total jackass out of yourself"
AT Phantom tried to help you. At least he knew what was going on in the scan you did not. But the scans are not valid dude, not at all that is parralax. If you had ever read rebirth you would know that, and if you looked at the scans any GL fan could tell.
#92 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"

Well SeSaw, you've made a lot of claims here, so why don't you break a habit, and actually post some proof for them?

A proof from rebirth showing Hal wielding Parallax's power before the corps' destruction, and some scans of Superman owning Hal while you're there?
#93 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"

So please stop talking and making a total jackass out of yourself"
AT Phantom tried to help you. At least he knew what was going on in the scan you did not. But the scans are not valid dude, not at all that is parralax. If you had ever read rebirth you would know that, and if you looked at the scans any GL fan could tell."
Right considering that I own the paperback rebirth

Have you ever read rebirth? No you havent

Have you ever read a single Green Lantern comic in your entire life SeSAW? No you havent and I have proven this so many times now and caught you in so many lies

I suggest you leave before everyone else on this forum has enough of you and starts to berate you again

#94 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"

Well SeSaw, you've made a lot of claims here, so why don't you break a habit, and actually post some proof for them?

A proof from rebirth showing Hal wielding Parallax's power before the corps' destruction, and some scans of Superman owning Hal while you're there?"
Its going to be hard considering that SeSAW has never read a single DC comic in his life
#95 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"

A proof from rebirth showing Hal wielding Parallax's power before the corps' destruction, and some scans of Superman owning Hal while you're there?"
Dude the proof is in the scans. That claw is a trademark of Parallax you know that. Regular Hal Jordan wouldn't have any reason to make a constuct like that. And in rebirth it was explained that the entity was inside of him during that time. It probably hadn't matured yet but it was there. Read the comic. But ill get you those scans of Supes vs GL
#96 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"AtPhantom said:
"SeSAW said:
"

Dude the proof is in the scans. That claw is a trademark of Parallax you know that. Regular Hal Jordan wouldn't have any reason to make a constuct like that. And in rebirth it was explained that the entity was inside of him during that time. It probably hadn't matured yet but it was there. Read the comic. But ill get you those scans of Supes vs GL"
Translation: I have never read a DC comic in my life But I will act like I do
#97 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know why but i never putted Sentry on SS,Thor,Hal,Superman' s level.
Hal ftw
ps: why the guy who made this topic said Hal is one of the best green lanterns ever?HE is the guy that became Paralax and killed the entire corps,he should be considered one of the worse

#98 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Sigh
All right, here we go.
On the left is the exact moment he absorbed Parallax. Notice the change in the uniform, indicating it happened after his fight with JLA.
#99 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal is one of most powerful Lanterns ever

Regardless Hal wins this

Sentry should stick to fighting worthless super heroes like Iron Man

#100 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

HalJordan1986x said:
"Hal is one of most powerful Lanterns ever

Regardless Hal wins this

Sentry should stick to fighting worthless super heroes like Iron Man"
actualy Sentry's powerlevel is MUCH superior to Iron Man,in fact when they fought (in a IM comic),Sentry owned him badly,the only way IM could "win" was hacking clock,but before that Sentry was curbstomping him with easy.
but i agree Hal win