#1 Edited by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry without the Void vs current Dr. Strange. Random encounter in the mountains. In-character. Win must be by KO or death. Go!

#2 Posted by renobjc (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Dr Strange. Dr Strange can easily BFR sentry and if I recall, Sentry usually needs some sort of psychological tremor to cause the void to come into full fruition.

Unless Sentry starts with the void already presence, I don't see Sentry taking it.

#3 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@renobjc said:

I'm gonna say Dr Strange. Dr Strange can easily BFR sentry and if I recall, Sentry usually needs some sort of psychological tremor to cause the void to come into full fruition.

Unless Sentry starts with the void already presence, I don't see Sentry taking it.

Incorrect in a way. When Sentry is in a stable state of mind he can use both Sentry's and Void's powers, because the Void is being suppressed.

As for the match classic Strange stomps.

#4 Posted by beautifulrevery (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Using Classic Strange in a battle is slightly ridiculous. Current pre-sorcerer supreme Strange is useless but classic is godmodded horribly. He made the LT acknowledge him. Beat Shuma Gorath, Zom, and the In-Betweener just to name a few. He stomps this battle

#5 Posted by crabtree (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange wins.

#6 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

What if it was a more current Dr. Strange vs Sentry with no Void powers?

#7 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm.. I wonder. Can Sentry match the Living Tribunal?

Thought so.

This battle is spite.

#8 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Just say Strange's weakest clone vs Sentry/Void.

#9 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Edited. Let's see how this goes now.

#10 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Thought so.

This battle is spite.

When did classic Strange match Living Tribunal??? Care to post a scan? All living Tribunal did was just acknowledge him.

Yes this battle is a spite since this a classic Strange, but when did he match the LT?

#11 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@renobjc said:

BFR was disallowed.

#12 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

I see this has been edited to current Strange.

I say a stabled mined Sentry has a chance at beating Strange. I mean when Sentry erased everyone's mind on Earth his mind was erased too and their is a possibility that it was classic Strange.

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4510 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange

#14 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry one shots Strange.

#15 Posted by ShootingNova (18700 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Strange would probably lose to somebody like Sentry.

#16 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Thought so.

This battle is spite.

When did classic Strange match Living Tribunal??? Care to post a scan? All living Tribunal did was just acknowledge him.

Yes this battle is a spite since this a classic Strange, but when did he match the LT?

It was that duel that you mentioned that the Living Tribunal acknowledged him. Living Tribunal faced him against a few years afterwards.

#17 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Thought so.

This battle is spite.

It was that duel that you mentioned that the Living Tribunal acknowledged him. Living Tribunal faced him against a few years afterwards.

IIRC Strange was amped by Eternity and I am sure LT was not really fighting.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

#18 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Thought so.

This battle is spite.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, Strange was depowered during that duel since his cape was damaged by Zom. No, Eternity never helps Strange, but the opposite. One of Strange's clones merged with Eternity but the real Dr. Strange eventually defeated him. (SS #47)

#19 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Thought so.

This battle is spite.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, Strange was depowered during that duel since his cape was damaged by Zom. No, Eternity never helps Strange, but the opposite. One of Strange's clones merged with Eternity but the real Dr. Strange eventually defeated him. (SS #47)

Okay. But it wasn't a duel/fight. He attacked LT and than the LT got rid of him with a mere gesture....

That wasnt even a real duel and Dr Starnge was NOT matching the LT....

#20 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Thought so.

This battle is spite.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Okay. But it wasn't a duel/fight. He attacked LT and than the LT got rid of him with a mere gesture....

That wasnt even a real duel and Dr Starnge was NOT matching the LT....

The Living Tribunal wanted to destroy Earth, and Strange stopped him. It wasn't just only a mere gesture, the Living Tribunal was invoking spells and power from other deities. The Living Tribunal acknowledges that so the only way to battle Strange is by calling forth the Principality. If you read a few issues after the image you have posted, you'll see Living Tribunal almost lose to Nebulos which Strange had to help the Living Tribunal win by distracting Nebulos. Another more powerful deity is the PR-Beyonder who too also lost to Dr. Strange in SW2.

#21 Posted by tomlikesfries (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange stomps. Just to remind y'all, he is Sorcerer Supreme in his current version.

#22 Posted by NeonGameWave (8452 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is current Strange and he can`t BFR, Sentry wins.

#23 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Until Strange has auto-shields here, Sentry speedblitzes him.