Doomsday stomps "
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By Lvenger

Round 1 = Sentry. Death of Superman Doomsday isn't nearly as powerful as current Doomsday. Which is why Round 2 = Doomsday. He can just adapt to the Void's attacks and beat him to a pulp. Simples.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By MrDirector786

Doomsday easily

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 65

#54  Edited By AssertingValor

sentry in both..................................................................
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Susanoo
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

@Susanoo:You're an idiot, that was an example, don't you understand the context, if I am talking about TAS, then I mean TAS comics also. Stop failing.

"

Calling me an idiot because? I understand everything your saying. Your clearly the one that's failing. But it's pointless to try and get this past you >.>
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By progenitorigin

If Sentry is confident, & able to utilize his matter manipulation, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to defeat Doomsday at least once.  Although, once he evolves, that would probably spell woe for the Sentry.
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By battlexlordx

so its sentry the first round and doomsday the second

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@HumanNumber said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:
" Robert Reynolds, simply because I feel he's superior to Doomsday in just about every aspect.1. He has the Power of 1,000,000 Exploding Suns. One sun alone could amp Superman so much that he becomes unstable. Using that kind of power, Sentry should be able to boost his abilities beyond anything Superman has ever accomplished (but due to PIS and CIS, we've never seen 'em).2. What I've seen of Doomsday hasn't shown much of his combat skills outside of basic pugilism, and just because he's gone up against Superman doesn't make him a superior hand-to-hand combatant. Sentry, on the other hand, is about the same, but he's gone up against Ares, who is a master of war and combat, and also Blue Marvel, who is military trained.3. Once Sentry reaches Void-mode, the game is over. Doomsday is done (but that doesn't stop him from coming back immune to whatever destroyed him before), for a short awhile. "
1. That whole "power of so many suns" is just plain old garbage made to sound really cool and really powerful. He hasn't shown himself to be as powerful as Superman, let alone superman after a sundip.2. Sentry fought Ares? So what, ares isn't even a 100 tonner. That's like me braggin that i fought a beetle, granted a beetle that knew every martial art in the entire universe and in all of space/time/reality. Blue Marvel is a better example but Superman has been trained in martial arts and Doomsday handled him rather well. "
1. As long as it's canon, which it is, it's still plain old fact. So I have to stick with the concept.

2. Doesn't matter how strong Ares is. I was actually getting to how formidable a warrior he is, combat experience wise. Ares has thousands of years of acquiring fighting abilities, Doomsday doesn't. And Sentry has manhandled Ares on a couple occasions. And I don't think Superman has trained in martial arts, and if so, probably not at the extent of Ares' combat repertoire.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Dark Cloud™ said:

" @HumanNumber said:

1. As long as it's canon, which it is, it's still plain old fact. So I have to stick with the concept.2. Doesn't matter how strong Ares is. I was actually getting to how formidable a warrior he is, combat experience wise. Ares has thousands of years of acquiring fighting abilities, Doomsday doesn't. And Sentry has manhandled Ares on a couple occasions. And I don't think Superman has trained in martial arts, and if so, probably not at the extent of Ares' combat repertoire. "
Hm, you don't know much about Doomsday's past, do you?
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:

" @HumanNumber said:

1. As long as it's canon, which it is, it's still plain old fact. So I have to stick with the concept.2. Doesn't matter how strong Ares is. I was actually getting to how formidable a warrior he is, combat experience wise. Ares has thousands of years of acquiring fighting abilities, Doomsday doesn't. And Sentry has manhandled Ares on a couple occasions. And I don't think Superman has trained in martial arts, and if so, probably not at the extent of Ares' combat repertoire. "
Hm, you don't know much about Doomsday's past, do you? "
I only know as much as I know, so not as much as I should.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Dark Cloud™ said:

" @texasdeathmatch said:

" @Dark Cloud™ said:

" @HumanNumber said:

I only know as much as I know, so not as much as I should. "
Ah, well I can't find my copy of Hunter/Prey, but Doomsday's been around for longer I think, and has acquired a shit ton of "fighting abilities" since then.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:

" @texasdeathmatch said:

" @Dark Cloud™ said:

" @HumanNumber said:

I only know as much as I know, so not as much as I should. "
Ah, well I can't find my copy of Hunter/Prey, but Doomsday's been around for longer I think, and has acquired a shit ton of "fighting abilities" since then. "
I wouldn't say fighting abilities are martial arts are specifically, though, mainly just experience and knowledge. Hand-to-hand, kind of with certain techniques planted in. The most I've seen of Doomsday, from many mediums, like the comics and cartoons, is that he doesn't have an array of fighting abilities. He's sort of basic in pugilism, throwing punches, tossing Superman around, etc.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Dark Cloud™: True, but when you're fighting against an unbreakable brick wall, how useful is your martial arts expertise? I think he's to the point where hand to hand knowledge really doesn't matter. Unless you're Black Panther :P
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday pwned Darkseid with a "knee move" a la Muay Thai, LOL.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Dark Cloud™: True, but when you're fighting against an unbreakable brick wall, how useful is your martial arts expertise? I think he's to the point where hand to hand knowledge really doesn't matter. Unless you're Black Panther :P "
That's debatable. Martial arts is a wide genre of skills, I'd say if you're a master or close to it, plus you had all of Sentry's powers... you could take someone like Doomsday down, but would have to know exactly how and when.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Sentry

Round 2: Doomsday

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By the darknessss

im going to call this fight on bios only,,,,,,,so if you can imagine our sun exploding it would destroy most of our planets in our system,,,,,,,so the power of 1 million suns exploding is not really something the human mind can comprehend. So using that as a power base in the first fight sentry destroys doomsday with lets say 100 exploding suns,,,,,,then in fight 2 10000 exploding suns.he evolved not to die from 100 suns so sentry just ups the power and so on.  
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday won't die from Sun, he didn't die from Entropy.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By the darknessss
@TheUltimateSurvivor:
its not only heat here,those explosions {100 suns} are nothing he has been hit with before in the h/p version.hes in bits scattered all over the universe from that kinda power.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#70  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

dd stomps

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Dark Cloud™ said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @Dark Cloud™: True, but when you're fighting against an unbreakable brick wall, how useful is your martial arts expertise? I think he's to the point where hand to hand knowledge really doesn't matter. Unless you're Black Panther :P "
That's debatable. Martial arts is a wide genre of skills, I'd say if you're a master or close to it, plus you had all of Sentry's powers... you could take someone like Doomsday down, but would have to know exactly how and when. "
Debatable indeed...I guess we'll never know since comic rarely display characters of that level using any martial arts when fighting.
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By battlexlordx

The verdict is in

Round1: sentry win

Round2: Doomsday FATALITY

Gnarly_Artist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Gnarly_Artist

Sentry uses his Molecule Manlike powers and turns Doomsday into a head of lettuce, makes BLT.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#74  Edited By Floopay

Round 1 Sentry has this hands down.  He's fast and strong enough to take him out, and he has a myriad of other powers to stomp DD into a carpet stain. 

Round 2: I think regular Sentry could take on Doomsday at least once.  Sentry tends to win battles because he adapts and creates a power to handle a specific situation (and by adapt and create I mean make a new beam, or a stronger punch :P).  In WWH he pretty much stomped the Hulk.  You see both of them revert to normal human form afterwards, but really if you readit it you see Hulk hit Sentry once (maybe twice?) and the Sentry laughing it off and asking for more.  He also dragged Carnage into space and ripped him in half.  Granted, Hulk and Carnage are on a level below HP DD, I think we can agree on that for the most part.  However, Molecular Man is at least as strong as HP DD, at least initially, and Sentry took him down.  So I'm going to say Sentry takes out HP DD once second round, then DD overpowers Sentry upon coming back to life.  Sentry at this point gives in to the Void, and HP DD gets conquered by the Void, because he is now dealing with a whole new set of powers that he has not adapted to yet. 

Remember, DD never truly becomes completely invulnerable to damage, though he does adapt so he can fly, and operate in space, as well as become very resistant to physical attacks via natural armor.  However, the Sentry's limits have not yet been shown, and he should be able to conquer DD. 

Thanks for reading, 
Floopay

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry puts Doomsday in outer space. End of story.