• 75 results
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By battlexlordx

Okay here we are doomsday killed superman will the sentry fair any better in this encounter.

the first round is in a crater in the nevada desert  where doomsday crashed

• Doomsday is the in his death of superman version.
  • sentry is fully stable is in character.
  • no bystanders so sentry can focus on doomsday.
  • one death.

The second round is a bit harder:

• Doomsday ii H/P doomsday so he can evolve really fast.
  • in this round there is no bfr.
  • sentry can give into the void if it gets too hot for him to handle.
  • Doomsday has a second life cause he did when he fought supes.
  • too make it fair sentry get to have ironman in his bleeding edge armor

A win in the first round is a death or knock out or generally a win bfr included. In the second round its a straight up fight a win is a death or a knock out. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ramtha07

If I were to run this one down based on Sentry's bio, I'd give it to Sentry hands down in round one. He's supposed to be Silver Surfer level material.

If I run this down based on 'meh' feats then no, Sentry does no better than Superman. He does worse.

In round 2 Sentry dies in my own opinion. The Void (or Angle of Death) incarnation is inconclusive as to its limits. HP Doomsday is not.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

First round Sentry.  Second round they fight so long that Sentry reverts back to Reynolds just from the sheer power of the second fight, especially if its the Hunter/Prey incarnation, and Doomsday prevails.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By termiteone4ever

Doomsday both rounds .. DOS Doomsday isnt no joke . He is not as weak as everybody thinks

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Robert Reynolds, simply because I feel he's superior to Doomsday in just about every aspect.

1. He has the Power of 1,000,000 Exploding Suns. One sun alone could amp Superman so much that he becomes unstable. Using that kind of power, Sentry should be able to boost his abilities beyond anything Superman has ever accomplished (but due to PIS and CIS, we've never seen 'em).

2. What I've seen of Doomsday hasn't shown much of his combat skills outside of basic pugilism, and just because he's gone up against Superman doesn't make him a superior hand-to-hand combatant. Sentry, on the other hand, is about the same, but he's gone up against Ares, who is a master of war and combat, and also Blue Marvel, who is military trained.

3. Once Sentry reaches Void-mode, the game is over. Doomsday is done (but that doesn't stop him from coming back immune to whatever destroyed him before), for a short awhile.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By alcoholbob

Sentry could toss him into the sun and you won't hear about him for another 5 billion years.

Even then after he fully regenerates from 1 subatomic electron he would be just floating in space for the rest of time.

battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By battlexlordx
@alcoholbob said:
" Sentry could toss him into the sun and you won't hear about him for another 5 billion years.Even then after he fully regenerates from 1 subatomic electron he would be just floating in space for the rest of time. "
there is bfr in the first round but not in round two
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HumanNumber
@Dark Cloud™ said:
" Robert Reynolds, simply because I feel he's superior to Doomsday in just about every aspect.1. He has the Power of 1,000,000 Exploding Suns. One sun alone could amp Superman so much that he becomes unstable. Using that kind of power, Sentry should be able to boost his abilities beyond anything Superman has ever accomplished (but due to PIS and CIS, we've never seen 'em).2. What I've seen of Doomsday hasn't shown much of his combat skills outside of basic pugilism, and just because he's gone up against Superman doesn't make him a superior hand-to-hand combatant. Sentry, on the other hand, is about the same, but he's gone up against Ares, who is a master of war and combat, and also Blue Marvel, who is military trained.3. Once Sentry reaches Void-mode, the game is over. Doomsday is done (but that doesn't stop him from coming back immune to whatever destroyed him before), for a short awhile. "
1. That whole "power of so many suns" is just plain old garbage made to sound really cool and really powerful. He hasn't shown himself to be as powerful as Superman, let alone superman after a sundip.

2. Sentry fought Ares? So what, ares isn't even a 100 tonner. That's like me braggin that i fought a beetle, granted a beetle that knew every martial art in the entire universe and in all of space/time/reality. Blue Marvel is a better example but Superman has been trained in martial arts and Doomsday handled him rather well.
departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By departed402
@alcoholbob said:
"Sentry could toss him into the sun and you won't hear about him for another 5 billion years.Even then after he fully regenerates from 1 subatomic electron he would be just floating in space for the rest of time. "

LMAO! God help whoever Doomsday finds after that! This would actually be a funny story. "Doomsday survives and conqueres the Sun. Then floats to a future Earth."
In the words of Bender, "Yep, we're boned!"

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By alcoholbob
@departed402:

After the Sun goes supernova there will be no Earth; Doomsday will be floating in space for a long time.

Also I'm joking about regenerating from 1 subatomic particle. According to the lore Doomsday can only regenerate from his DNA which is why he was permanently killed Imperiex because entropy would erode his DNA molecules and thus all his genetic information is lost forever. The only Doomsdays around are clones right now.
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By battlexlordx
@alcoholbob said:
" @departed402:

After the Sun goes supernova there will be no Earth; Doomsday will be floating in space for a long time.Also I'm joking about regenerating from 1 subatomic particle. According to the lore Doomsday can only regenerate from his DNA which is why he was permanently killed Imperiex because entropy would erode his DNA molecules and thus all his genetic information is lost forever. The only Doomsdays around are clones right now. "
how will the sentry win in the second round when he can't bfr dd and dd is constantly evolving, and like i said he gets to come back to life once if he is kill in the second round.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Susanoo

Sentry = dues ex machina. He wins.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By alcoholbob

The only types that kind can beat Doomsday a second time is someone that can get stronger between rematches or adapt in real time.

The Fury is an example of someone who constantly adapts. And someone who gets stronger after each battle...that would be a Saiyan :D

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Susanoo
@alcoholbob said:
"

The only types that kind can beat Doomsday a second time is someone that can get stronger between rematches or adapt in real time.The Fury is an example of someone who constantly adapts. And someone who gets stronger after each battle...that would be a Saiyan :D

"

A dues ex machina is someone who cannot be beaten and is virtually unstoppable and backed by the writer's imagination. Classic Dr. Strange, LEOB Rulk, and Seige Sentry/Void are Deus ex machinas.
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry was crying from HT. Doomsday stomps.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alcoholbob said:
" @departed402:

After the Sun goes supernova there will be no Earth; Doomsday will be floating in space for a long time.Also I'm joking about regenerating from 1 subatomic particle. According to the lore Doomsday can only regenerate from his DNA which is why he was permanently killed Imperiex because entropy would erode his DNA molecules and thus all his genetic information is lost forever. The only Doomsdays around are clones right now. "
Wrong, Doomsday came back from Imperiex.
RoD clones has nothing to do with that.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By alcoholbob
@Susanoo said:
" @alcoholbob said:
"

The only types that kind can beat Doomsday a second time is someone that can get stronger between rematches or adapt in real time.The Fury is an example of someone who constantly adapts. And someone who gets stronger after each battle...that would be a Saiyan :D

"
A dues ex machina is someone who cannot be beaten and is virtually unstoppable and backed by the writer's imagination. Classic Dr. Strange, LEOB Rulk, and Seige Sentry/Void are Deus ex machinas. "
Unless it's a level II deus ex machina.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By nefarious

Sentry goes down hard.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Susanoo
@alcoholbob said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@alcoholbob said:
"

"
A dues ex machina is someone who cannot be beaten and is virtually unstoppable and backed by the writer's imagination. Classic Dr. Strange, LEOB Rulk, and Seige Sentry/Void are Deus ex machinas.

"

"

There is no level ll DEM. Classic Dr. Strange negated the Infinity gems with a hand gesture, defeated In-Betweener twice and one of the fights was without prep while IB was being amped by the Living Tribunal. Defeated Shuma Gorath, ect. He's the most powerful of them. He's one of the 2 most powerful hereos ever made. Period.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wise Son
@Nefarious said:
" Sentry goes down hard. "
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo:Lol, Classic Strange lost to Juggernaut, fail again.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Susanoo
@TheUltimateSurvivor:
Lol. Classic Juggernaut got pwned by Gladiator. Fail more. It's called Pis for a reason. Classic Strange did much more powerful things than losing to classic Juggernaut. Like negating the IG, defeating the IB without prep while he was being amped by LT, defeated Galactus 3 times with a spell, Domammu in his own realm, Shuma Gorath ect. Classic Juggernaut gets pwned by the X-men more than 4 times since you want to use a pis showing.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo:Juggernaut was never owned by Gladiator. Oh wait, you're talking about the non-canon reprint of X-Men TAS ? Fail troll fails.
X-men were pwned by Juggernaut so ?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By PowerHerc
@Nefarious said:
"

Sentry goes down hard.

"

Hear!  Hear!  Bravo!
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By nefarious
@PowerHerc: Just like that.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sgtcrispy
@Dark Cloud™ said:
1. He has the Power of 1,000,000 Exploding Suns. 
And Superman is made of steel.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Susanoo

@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

"

@Susanoo:Juggernaut was never owned by Gladiator. Oh wait, you're talking about the non-canon reprint of X-Men TAS ? Fail troll fails.
X-men were pwned by Juggernaut so ?

"

And the animated series. So the troll is lying and now claiming I'm trolling just because he's ignorant and cannot accept the truth?

Juggernaut has a hard time with them. Classic Strange would solo the marvel universe with anything under LT.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By PowerHerc
@Nefarious said:
"

@PowerHerc: Just like that.

"

Yep.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo:You are really stupid, aren't you ? What do you think the TAS means ? The Animated Series.
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#30  Edited By dewboy01

sentry wins.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Susanoo
@TheUltimateSurvivor:
I know what it means. (Your really stupid aren't you? TAS= The animated Series) Judging from your ignorance and stupidity, I wanted to see you answer your own question. Who's the stupid one now? You obviously.
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sgtcrispy

I know nothing about Sentry, and while it looks like he loses doesn't he have the ability to change mass like molecule man?

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Susanoo
@Sgtcrispy said:
"

I know nothing about Sentry, and while it looks like he loses doesn't he have the ability to change mass like molecule man?

"

Yes. He can literally pull powers out of his ass due to the writer.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo:Why are you repeating what I said ? You said Gladiator beat Juggernaut ( bah, he just threw him in the lake), which was only in TAS. Not canon. There is a comic which is exactly as TAS, and since TAS not canon, that comic is too. Stop failing, I'm tired of seeing how you fail every time.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Susanoo

"

@Susanoo:Why are you repeating what I said ? You said Gladiator beat Juggernaut ( bah, he just threw him in the lake), which was only in TAS. Not canon. There is a comic which is exactly as TAS, and since TAS not canon, that comic is too. Stop failing, I'm tired of seeing how you fail every time.

"

because you answered your own question and in that process, you showed your stupidity. The comic is cannon while the series is not. I'm not failing when your obviously the one getting fustrated and when I'm always right about every single thing you brought up. Just stop replying back to me. Viner's will only see how ignorant you are with each reply.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo:Comic is not canon, it is the exact copy of X-men TAS, stop failing.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Susanoo:@TheUltimateSurvivor: Isn't it a bit exhausting to be arguing with each other on multiple threads? That takes some serious commitment, guys.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Susanoo
"

@Susanoo:Comic is not canon, it is the exact copy of X-men TAS, stop failing.

"

Comics ARE cannon wtf. That was a major fail right there. If you cannot aknowledge that comics are cannon, then stay out of comic threads.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Susanoo
@texasdeathmatch said:
"

@Susanoo:@TheUltimateSurvivor: Isn't it a bit exhausting to be arguing with each other on multiple threads? That takes some serious commitment, guys.

"

He followed me into another thread. Also, I'm not argueing. I'm merely just using simple psychology on the person that is unaware of said skill. Now he is but cannot do anything about it.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo:Stop failing, are Ultimate comics canon to 616 ? No. TAS reprints are non-canon to 616. Jeez, you're good at failing, I admit it.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Susanoo
"

@Susanoo:Stop failing, are Ultimate comics canon to 616 ? No. TAS reprints are non-canon to 616. Jeez, you're good at failing, I admit it.

"

Did you specifically say ultimate comics? No. That was one of your numerous mistakes. I'm good at answering all your questions without a biased opinion. Are you? Looks like your statement of saying Viners fail is your only defence to cover up your "fails".
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo:You're an idiot, that was an example, don't you understand the context, if I am talking about TAS, then I mean TAS comics also. Stop failing.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By alcoholbob

" @alcoholbob said:

" @departed402:

"
Wrong. Doomsday died. Lex Luthor used remain's of Doomsday's skeleton and Superman's DNA to recreate Doomsday because all of his DNA had been destroyed.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By alcoholbob
@Susanoo said:
" @alcoholbob said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@alcoholbob said:
"

"

"

"
There is no level ll DEM. Classic Dr. Strange negated the Infinity gems with a hand gesture, defeated In-Betweener twice and one of the fights was without prep while IB was being amped by the Living Tribunal. Defeated Shuma Gorath, ect. He's the most powerful of them. He's one of the 2 most powerful hereos ever made. Period. "
This was going to be my lead-in for Squirrel Girl.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alcoholbob said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:

" @alcoholbob said:

" @departed402:

"
Wrong. Doomsday died. Lex Luthor used remain's of Doomsday's skeleton and Superman's DNA to recreate Doomsday because all of his DNA had been destroyed. "
Doomsday's skeleton wasn't broken by that blast.
battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By battlexlordx
@alcoholbob:
@Susanoo:

@TheUltimateSurvivor:

back to the subject is sentry going to surrvive the second round the first round seems to be decided he can bfr dd or win in some way or another. with the info i gave on the op can he win or will the murder, death ,kill machine known as doomsday win and use the sentry as toilet paper. As for the sentry pulling powers out of his @ss does he have a power that will work af DD evolves after his first death?

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By weaponmaster

Doomsday wins.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Susanoo said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"

"
Yes. He can literally pull powers out of his ass due to the writer. "
Dumbsday can do the same currently.
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Sgtcrispy said:
"

"
Yes. He can literally pull powers out of his ass due to the writer. "
Dumbsday can do the same currently. "
QFT.but for me Doomsday always been a plot device not just currently.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doomsday stomps