• 89 results
#1 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice fight, but I'm not sure who'll win. I have to think about it.

#3 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Done before, and I remember you posting in it, so don't play dumb. Why make a dupe?

#5 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Darskeid wins. No matter how stable Sentry is, I doubt he surpasses Darkseid's physical stats, and he still lacks any form of importance to the Universe to actually bypass the Omega Effect. And yes, using the search function wouldn't hurt, TP.
#6 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

DS for sure.
#7 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

This is cartoon Darkseid

#8 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Darskeid wins. No matter how stable Sentry is, I doubt he surpasses Darkseid's physical stats, and he still lacks any form of importance to the Universe to actually bypass the Omega Effect. And yes, using the search function wouldn't hurt, TP.
"
I concur.
#9 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
The guy from the tv series gets massacred,  JLU...he's dead 

#10 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

No chance for Sentry here 
DS is nearly as strong as Superman 
That alone wins him the battle
#11 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" DS is nearly as strong as Superman "
I think Superman is much stronger

#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" DS is nearly as strong as Superman "
I think Superman is much stronger

"
That.s not Darkseid. It's Dessad.
#13 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Dessad is this skinny old gimp who goes around in a nightgown and spends his days fetching Darkseid's slippers. I know both are pretty pathetic

Are you getting these people confused?

#14 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

ds stomp
#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" Dessad is this skinny old gimp who goes around in a nightgown and spends his days fetching Darkseid's slippers. I know both are pretty pathetic Are you getting these people confused? "

Read the story, or just...

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid wins here with Relative Ease
#17 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid from DCAU was a joke Sentry takes this

#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" Dessad is this skinny old gimp who goes around in a nightgown and spends his days fetching Darkseid's slippers. I know both are pretty pathetic Are you getting these people confused? "
Don't talk to me about New Gods. Dessad has a history of acting like Darkseid in various situations, with or without Darkseid's consent. 

#19 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
grrrr... this sh!t kills me every fu#kin time  !
#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
"Dessad is this skinny old gimp who goes around in a nightgown and spends his days fetching Darkseid's slippers. I know both are pretty pathetic Are you getting these people confused? "

This is what people say when they don't read the story that the fight is taking place.
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid spits on Sentry and he goes back to the Avengers tower so that he can cry while Norman holds him and strokes his hair.

#22 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" Darkseid spits on Sentry and he goes back to the Avengers tower so that he can cry while Norman holds him and strokes his hair. "

I don't think I believe my eyes. Even though your anger for the current writing on Sentry is 100% justifiable.
#23 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

If we look at the OP this is Sentry with complete control of his powers and The Void's also he is completely mentally stable. And this is the weak ass DC Animated Universe Darkseid who is 1/250 of his real power as in the one who gets shoulder rocked by Batman. This is Sentry in a bloody curbstomp

#24 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" If we look at the OP this is Sentry with complete control of his powers and The Void's also he is completely mentally stable. And this is the weak ass DC Animated Universe Darkseid who is 1/250 of his real power as in the one who gets shoulder rocked by Batman. This is Sentry in a bloody curbstomp "
#25 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

The animated version would own Sentry also

#26 Posted by Reactor (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

Even DCAU Darkseid would beat the Sentry. Then again, I think the Sentry sucks, so I'm a bit biased.

#27 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.
#28 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Uxas of Apokalips. 

#29 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry fully unleashed stomps darkseid
#30 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry can win this 

Full power Sentry stomps

#31 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

This is full power sentry fighting against the gimped DCAU Darksied. Darksied in that was a jobber, Sentry pretty much auto-wins so long as he doesn't run away crying.

#32 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

hey how do I create my own thread?
#33 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious: 

You click on "New Topic" in the upper right corner of the battle forum section.
#34 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah sentry at full power will win...hes faster then darksieds omega beams

#35 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid will lose this one since he's hardly at full potential...

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how none of what you just said is true.

#37 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

An unleashed full blown Sentry would absolutely murder Darkseid.

It would probably go like this if he doesnt want to use his molecular powers to end it.

#38 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

So you're just going to spam now?

#39 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superparody said:

" yeah sentry at full power will win...hes faster then darksieds omega beams "

Sentry's newest showing is that Bob is in fact the Devourer of Worlds, countless worlds he has eaten

He becomes the wrath of heavens and all these Sentry/Void tentacles start covering all the cities 

Moses and Jesus and their miracles, apparently drawed their energy from the same sourcewall that Sentry drawed his.  So it took Marvel 8-9 friggin years to admit Sentry is

A rip off on MiracleMan, and he can eat worlds or make mircles but he comes  with an addiction to crack

#40 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" So you're just going to spam now? "
Just admit your boy loses and move on.  No reason to be bitter here.  Sentry is just the better God here.
#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" So you're just going to spam now? "
Just admit your boy loses and move on.  No reason to be bitter here.  Sentry is just the better God here. "
Sentry isn't even a god.You don't know anything about the character. 
You didn't even make a case.You just posted a bunch of scans that don't prove sh#t.I mean you posted the scans of him fighting Morgana Le Fey...who BLEW HIM UP!
#42 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#43 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no question about it darkseid would win

#44 Edited by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" Darkseid from DCAU was a joke Sentry takes this "

bang!

@King Saturn said:

" Darkseid wins here with Relative Ease "

I think he's in trouble here 
#45 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Television Darkseid was weak

The guy from the tv series...he's dead  
#46 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins, how about after this fight you throw Wolverine after him, and then some other over rated hero, who's powers are actually a lot lower than the fanboys say.
#47 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:

" Darkseid wins, how about after this fight you throw Wolverine after him, and then some other over rated hero, who's powers are actually a lot lower than the fanboys say. "

Recently he's been pulling god-like power out of his ass

and he's totally immortal 

this was immortality thing was debated before in the past because we weren't sure if he just had some healing thing going on but recently he came back after Molecule Man aerosolized him Dr Manhattan style  
He gets totally blow up, vaporized, a few seconds later he's back for round 2

Sentry has all kinds of abilities now

READ

.THE VINE'S SENTRY ENTRY

After being blown apart by the witch Morgan Le Fay Sentry was later reformed at Avengers Tower under his own power. He was again thought to have been killed when his wife shot him with a weapon of Noh Varr and then twice by Molecule Man. After his last apparent death at the hands of Molecule Man Sentry came back realizing he could also control molecules like Reece and was able to use his power to beat him with ease and then teleport him to an unknown location. He even firmly stated he cannot die meaning he is for all intense and purposes immortal.

#48 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" @Undergroundgod said:

" Darkseid wins, how about after this fight you throw Wolverine after him, and then some other over rated hero, who's powers are actually a lot lower than the fanboys say. "

Recently he's been pulling god-like power out of his ass

and he's totally immortal 

this was immortality thing was debated before in the past because we weren't sure if he just had some healing thing going on but recently he came back after Molecule Man aerosolized him Dr Manhattan style  
He gets totally blow up, vaporized, a few seconds later he's back for round 2

Sentry has all kinds of abilities now

READ

.THE VINE'S SENTRY ENTRY

After being blown apart by the witch Morgan Le Fay Sentry was later reformed at Avengers Tower under his own power. He was again thought to have been killed when his wife shot him with a weapon of Noh Varr and then twice by Molecule Man. After his last apparent death at the hands of Molecule Man Sentry came back realizing he could also control molecules like Reece and was able to use his power to beat him with ease and then teleport him to an unknown location. He even firmly stated he cannot die meaning he is for all intense and purposes immortal.

"

I am sorry did you confuse me with someone who cares, I just wanted to say Darkseid wins because my sexuallity is not brought into question for being a Darkseid fan.
#49 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" This is full power sentry fighting against the gimped DCAU Darksied. Darksied in that was a jobber, Sentry pretty much auto-wins so long as he doesn't run away crying. "
Sentry takes this one
#50 Posted by starkiller95 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry