Sentry vs. Captain Marvel(Billy Batson)

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By victorymaker

Can the Golden Guardian of Good take on The World's Mightiest Mortal? 
It's an open, mountainous battlefield. No civilization for miles. They start 100 feet apart. 
So, who wins and why? Note: This fight does not have to be to the death. The first person to get KO'd loses. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Captain Marvel beats him down
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By glforthewin
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Captain Marvel beats him down "
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Taliax

There is a huge difference in their strength favoring Marvel heavily. Actually speed, stamina, and durability are on Billy's side as well.
CM beats him bad.

rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rein

No Caption Provided
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Green Skin

Captain Marvel.  Wisdom of Solomon will allow him to exploit Sentry's fragile psyche to his advantage.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Captain Marvel for the win here
HulkOwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HulkOwns
@Green Skin said:
" Captain Marvel.  Wisdom of Solomon will allow him to exploit Sentry's fragile psyche to his advantage. "
Sentry no longer has the Void to worry about, his psyche is no longer a problem. We also know that Sentry is a god killer, and that he can control Molecules better then, Molecule man. Sentry also has speed and strength on Cap Marvel. Sentry can move faster then light, and has the power of a million exploding suns. Yeah, Cap Marvel is very powerful, Molecule Man beat, Mac Gordon (Venom), Bullseye, Ares, Karla (Ms Marvel) Daken without really trying, not to mention he made Norman go insane. Yeah he made Sentry exploded, that was until Sentry found out what he could do, he came back and made, MM explode. Really for all Cap Marvels he can't do anything to a man who can control the molecules of his body.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock
@HulkOwns said:
" Sentry also has speed and strength on Cap Marvel. Sentry can move faster then light, and has the power of a million exploding suns.
First of all, Sentry doesn't have a strength advantage, not when Captain Marvel is equal to Superman. Captain Marvel actually has showings of light speed travel, with the panels stating he moves that fast. The narration in Sentry's speed showings don't even specify his speed when he travels in space. Also, he doesn't have the power of a million exploding suns. He picked up the belief of that power from another superhero's comic book. Also, I honestly don't think Sentry's molecular control would work. Captain Marvel should be protected by gods.
HulkOwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HulkOwns
@Static Shock: Those comics you speak of, was of his life. That was him,  his storied created so his legend was not forgotten. You know, cause he was posed to the the first Superhero in the Marvel universe. Also, Hulk has beaten,  Ares, Hercules, The Warriors three, Thor. All of them gods. Sentry, could beat the Hulk. Sentry wins.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Red_Blade
@HulkOwns said:

" @Static Shock: Those comics you speak of, was of his life. That was him,  his storied created so his legend was not forgotten. You know, cause he was posed to the the first Superhero in the Marvel universe. Also, Hulk has beaten,  Ares, Hercules, The Warriors three, Thor. All of them gods. Sentry, could beat the Hulk. Sentry wins. "

He never beat Hulk, Ares is weak, Hercules was beating Sentry and Venom at the same time, he never beat Thor 
CM beats Sentry very easily
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Green Skin
@HulkOwns said:
" @Static Shock: Those comics you speak of, was of his life. That was him,  his storied created so his legend was not forgotten. You know, cause he was posed to the the first Superhero in the Marvel universe. Also, Hulk has beaten,  Ares, Hercules, The Warriors three, Thor. All of them gods. Sentry, could beat the Hulk. Sentry wins. "
Sentry loses here.  His psyche is still screwed up ( see Dark Avengers #14.  That business with MM is pretty much PIS as sooooooooo many people were pissed about it and he only has the 1 showing.  The comics within the comic are irreleavent to Sentry, they are meaningless to his actual abilities.

As for the rest I can't say it any better than Red_Blade.
HulkOwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HulkOwns
@Red_Blade: Ok, First I said, Sentry could beat Hulk, Could. Second, Sentry went Head to head with WWH the most powerful Hulk version to date. (That we seen, Devil and Guilt Hulk have only been in Bruces mind) So, Yeah, He could beat Hulk. Herc was beating Sentry was, because he slammed him in the balls and this was before Sentry knew his full power, which is to control molecules. Which means he could rip CM apart.. Ares, the GOD of war is weak? So you are saying a god is weak? Ares a greek god? CM gets his powers from greek gods, so they are weak? Thanks for making another point. Have you read Dark Avengers? Have you seen them fight the Asgardians? Who, in fact are more powerful then the greek gods in the comics. You say, Hulk never beat Thor? or sentry? If it is Hulk, you my friend are an idiot, Because Hulk has many times. Thor has beat Hulk as well, but still, Hulk Vs Thor is not the thread. Sentry, the power to control the MOLECULES OF THE WORLD! That means he could take CM apart molecule by molecule, would could he do to stop that?
HulkOwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HulkOwns
@Green Skin said:
" @HulkOwns said:
Sentry loses here.  His psyche is still screwed up ( see Dark Avengers #14.  That business with MM is pretty much PIS as sooooooooo many people were pissed about it and he only has the 1 showing.  The comics within the comic are irreleavent to Sentry, they are meaningless to his actual abilities.   As for the rest I can't say it any better than Red_Blade. "
Have we forgot that Sentry can rip CM apart on a molecularity level?
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Red_Blade
@HulkOwns said:
" @Red_Blade: Ok, First I said, Sentry could beat Hulk, Could. Second, Sentry went Head to head with WWH the most powerful Hulk version to date. (That we seen, Devil and Guilt Hulk have only been in Bruces mind) So, Yeah, He could beat Hulk. Herc was beating Sentry was, because he slammed him in the balls and this was before Sentry knew his full power, which is to control molecules. Which means he could rip CM apart.. Ares, the GOD of war is weak? So you are saying a god is weak? Ares a greek god? CM gets his powers from greek gods, so they are weak? Thanks for making another point. Have you read Dark Avengers? Have you seen them fight the Asgardians? Who, in fact are more powerful then the greek gods in the comics. You say, Hulk never beat Thor? or sentry? If it is Hulk, you my friend are an idiot, Because Hulk has many times. Thor has beat Hulk as well, but still, Hulk Vs Thor is not the thread. Sentry, the power to control the MOLECULES OF THE WORLD! That means he could take CM apart molecule by molecule, would could he do to stop that? "
No he couldn't if he could beat the Hulk then he would of beaten him, he went head to head with WWH and lost, and Captain Marvel would kill WWH also

Molecule Control is the Void's power, not Sentry's and it was a plot device to beat a watered down molecule man

Ares is only a class 75, he isn't even as strong as characters like Iron Man and She Hulk are

CM gets his powers from DC Greek Gods

Fight the Asgardians? You mean normal Asgardians who only have class 15 strenght on average? The only power Asgardian was Odin and he isn't around anymore

CM would beat the hell out of Thor also.  

I never said Hulk never beat Thor you idiot, I said Sentry never beat Hulk, how about learning to read before posting again ok

We have already addressed the Molecule manipulation thing, CM is too durable and is protected by SHAZAM

CM hits Sentry once, and Sentry is out cold...
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By glforthewin

captain marvel goes kingdom come on sentry and frys him with lightning 

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Green Skin
@HulkOwns said:
" @Green Skin said:
" @HulkOwns said:
Sentry loses here.  His psyche is still screwed up ( see Dark Avengers #14.  That business with MM is pretty much PIS as sooooooooo many people were pissed about it and he only has the 1 showing.  The comics within the comic are irreleavent to Sentry, they are meaningless to his actual abilities.   As for the rest I can't say it any better than Red_Blade. "
Have we forgot that Sentry can rip CM apart on a molecularity level? "
No he can't.  That was total PIS. There's really nothing I can add that Red-Blade hasn't already told you, lol. 

@Red_Blade  
Couldn't have said it any better.  Good luck with this one, seems a little fanboyish.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock
@HulkOwns said:

" @Static Shock: Those comics you speak of, was of his life.

His power was based on a belief that had nothing to do with his life. It's not even viable and he's never shown to be as powerful as he believes. Sentry has never beaten Thor (who knocked Sentry away like a scrub in Siege). Hulk isn't a god, and technically, Sentry didn't beat him. He wasted his energy at the end of the battle, only to get KO'ed by Bruce Banner. Ares isn't even a Class 100 brick, so defeating him doesn't sway me. Anyway, Sentry has been KO'ed by a powered up Ms. Marvel, Blue Marvel, and She-Hulk. All of them are weaker than Captain Marvel.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Sentry is just a WTF case now I have no idea what to say

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Green Skin

Not to mention that Cap Marvel is pretty equal to Supes and it's widely accepted on the Vine that Sentry gets owned by Supes.  So I really don't see how you can argue for a Sentry win.

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By victorymaker

Question: is Sentry vulnerable to magic? Yes or no, because if he is, that gives a big edge to CM.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@HulkOwns said:
" @Green Skin said:
" Captain Marvel.  Wisdom of Solomon will allow him to exploit Sentry's fragile psyche to his advantage. "
Sentry no longer has the Void to worry about, his psyche is no longer a problem. We also know that Sentry is a god killer, and that he can control Molecules better then, Molecule man. Sentry also has speed and strength on Cap Marvel. Sentry can move faster then light, and has the power of a million exploding suns. Yeah, Cap Marvel is very powerful, Molecule Man beat, Mac Gordon (Venom), Bullseye, Ares, Karla (Ms Marvel) Daken without really trying, not to mention he made Norman go insane. Yeah he made Sentry exploded, that was until Sentry found out what he could do, he came back and made, MM explode. Really for all Cap Marvels he can't do anything to a man who can control the molecules of his body. "
None of those things are true
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FLCL1
@glforthewin said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Captain Marvel beats him down "
"
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@victorymaker said:
" Question: is Sentry vulnerable to magic? Yes or no, because if he is, that gives a big edge to CM. "
A simple spell from Von Doom nearly drove him insane.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade said:
"@HulkOwns said:

He never beat Hulk, Ares is weak, Hercules was beating Sentry and Venom at the same time, he never beat Thor  CM beats Sentry very easily "
Seriously?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" @Red_Blade said:
"@HulkOwns said:

He never beat Hulk, Ares is weak, Hercules was beating Sentry and Venom at the same time, he never beat Thor  CM beats Sentry very easily "
Seriously? "
Dude, there are so many things wrong with the sentence. Just ignore it.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FLCL1
@The Mjolnir Wielder said: @Lance Uppercut:
" @Red_Blade said:
"@HulkOwns said:

Seriously? "
i also think marvel ares is weak COMPARED to other heros
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:  @Lance Uppercut:
" @Red_Blade said:
"@HulkOwns said:

Seriously? "
i also think marvel ares is weak COMPARED to other heros "

He can still lift a max of around 70 tons, is a very skilled fighter, is durable enough to take numerous shots from Herc and utilizes his arsenal as good as anyone in the MU.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Dude, there are so many things wrong with the sentence. Just ignore it. "
LOL.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
@victorymaker said:
" Question: is Sentry vulnerable to magic? Yes or no, because if he is, that gives a big edge to CM. "
If I recall correctly, he busted through Crimson Bands of Cytorrak from Doom with his strength alone. But, honestly, he should be just as vulnerable to magic as everyone else without a sufficient level of magical resistance.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FLCL1
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  
his feats make him out to be a joke though. 

i know how good he is supposed to be, iron man even stated it would take half of the avengers to take him down 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

I honestly felt like Ares was a waste of Marvel's money. He's not impressive to me.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FLCL1
@Static Shock said:
" I honestly felt like Ares was a waste of Marvel's money. He's not impressive to me. "
he's funny..................sometimes
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
"I honestly felt like Ares was a waste of Marvel's money. He's not impressive to me. "

He isn't half the badass DC Ares is, but is still pretty formidable.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SwaggaB0y

<3 Sentry thats my main man

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
@FLCL1 said:
" he's funny..................sometimes "
Bendis, around the time I was reading Mighty Avengers, made him look like a horny ass musclehead.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Static Shock said:
" @victorymaker said:
If I recall correctly, he busted through Crimson Bands of Cytorrak from Doom with his strength alone. But, honestly, he should be just as vulnerable to magic as everyone else without a sufficient level of magical resistance. "
Yeah, but so has Namor. The crimson bands aren't as powerful as they seem
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FLCL1
@Static Shock said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" he's funny..................sometimes "
Bendis, around the time I was reading Mighty Avengers, made him look like a horny ass musclehead. "
thats why we love him XD but seriously if he wwould have stopped acting like the bada$$ he thinks he is he might be alive now
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
"Yeah, but so has Namor. The crimson bands aren't as powerful as they seem "
True. Namor did it will he was was out of water for an unspecified amount of time, too.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock
" He isn't half the badass DC Ares is, but is still pretty formidable. "
DC has revolutionized the word 'god'. Most of the gods in DC are stupid powerful. LOL.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock: 

He's still able to individually clear out an entire Skrull Warship, so that has to count for something.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
" @Static Shock:  He's still able to individually clear out an entire Skrull Warship, so that has to count for something. "
Damn. Forgot about that.

@SwaggaB0y said:
" <3 Sentry thats my main man "

Bruh, you look like Pleasure P. LMAO!
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Static Shock:  He's still able to individually clear out an entire Skrull Warship, so that has to count for something. "
Damn. Forgot about that.

@SwaggaB0y said:
" <3 Sentry thats my main man "
Bruh, you look like Pleasure P. LMAO! "
He does look like Pleasure P a little bit, but that isn't a good thing right now (Cooper's facing child molestation charges).
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock
"He does look like Pleasure P a little bit, but that isn't a good thing right now (Cooper's facing child molestation charges). "
That's why I laughed. LOL. Just kidding.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lance Uppercut
And make Abom look silly
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ms__omega

Captain Marvel would beat Sentry like he owes him money

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
" And make Abom look silly "
You have five seconds to call PIS. 1.... 2....
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Static Shock said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" And make Abom look silly "
You have five seconds to call PIS. 1.... 2.... "
I'll take what I can get >.> Not like Rick Jones is competent in the first place.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FLCL1
@Ms. Omega said:
" Captain Marvel would beat Sentry like he owes him money "
he does 

CM bought sentry a donut and coffee at the gas station last sunday
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
@Lance Uppercut said:
" I'll take what I can get >.> Not like Rick Jones is competent in the first place. "
I feel you.