vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ebuchanan said:
" Apoc has celestial tech!   Apoc destroys sentry.   Sentry====================Worst character "
Your personal feelings about Sentry doesn't mean he'll lose.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 65

#102  Edited By AssertingValor
@Vance Astro:
your right but his feelings do! 
His power waxes and wanes with his confidence level. how stupid is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
How could he  have anything but full confidence when he has all that power behind him????????????
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ebuchanan said:
" @Vance Astro: your right but his feelings do! His power waxes and wanes with his confidence level. how stupid is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could he  have anything but full confidence when he has all that power behind him???????????? "
His powers have nothing to do with confidence...that's Gladiator.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By mrtrickster

sentry beats the f#ck out of poccy

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By AssertingValor
@Vance Astro:
How do u explain the helicarrier crap?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ebuchanan said:
" @Vance Astro: How do u explain the helicarrier crap? "
It's heavy.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Maybe it was End Game? I am not sure.
It is cannon for sure, because it was a comic in which Cyke gived his son to Askani and she took him to future. It was a fight in which Apoc first time used "Riders of the storm", the future Dark Riders. Apoc was fighting with X-Factor and Inhumans army at once by himself, when they defeated his army on the Moon. It was in times when First Version of X-Men (Cyke and others) were angry on Xavier and started X-Factor project. 

EDIT: 
You can find something about it here:
 http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Endgame

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:

" Sentry easily.  Sentry will destory his body and resist Apoc's TP. Void = Sentry in TP and Void stomped Emma when she came into his mind. So he shouldn't have a problem with Apoc. "

Apocalypse can regenerate from a drop of his blood.   

Cable & Deadpool 26 
http://img403.imageshack.us/i/apocalypselives.jpg/ 

If Sentry doesn't go Void on him, I'd say Apocalypse wins. If he does, then Void stomps.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By daak1212
@Vance Astro said:
" @ebuchanan said:
" @Vance Astro: How do u explain the helicarrier crap? "
It's heavy. "

lol
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By mavfan626

Whats Apoc's biggest strength feat?

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By mavfan626
@Edamame said:
" @mavfan626 said:
" Whats Apoc's biggest strength feat? "
Restraining an enraged Hulk, I guess.  "
you got scans?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Susanoo

Sentry wins.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Susanoo
@Tevnoba said:
"

obi wan kenobi! says:

"no no no no no! Sentry would wipe the floor with im...the thing is Sentry hasn't used his full power yet...Sentry is the most powerful hero in The Marvel U SHIELD says so..he was able to wipe out the memories of more than 6 billion people...that aint power to you?"

Although he has not bee active in a long time. Molecule Man is still the most powerful human being ever! Hands down, no exceptions. This was stated by Eternity, The Living Tribunal and the Watcher!

Sentry is no where near as powerful as claimed. He does have some neat tricks . . .such as sub conscious memory erasure of 6 billion people+. But he is not in control of these abilities yet. If he ever gets past his acrophobia and schizophrenia he might get up there, but as it is right now, he just a mid level power.

"

I would also put classic Strange above Molecule man. Not PR however.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By mavfan626
@Susanoo said:
" @Tevnoba said:
"

obi wan kenobi! says:

"no no no no no! Sentry would wipe the floor with im...the thing is Sentry hasn't used his full power yet...Sentry is the most powerful hero in The Marvel U SHIELD says so..he was able to wipe out the memories of more than 6 billion people...that aint power to you?"

Although he has not bee active in a long time. Molecule Man is still the most powerful human being ever! Hands down, no exceptions. This was stated by Eternity, The Living Tribunal and the Watcher!

Sentry is no where near as powerful as claimed. He does have some neat tricks . . .such as sub conscious memory erasure of 6 billion people+. But he is not in control of these abilities yet. If he ever gets past his acrophobia and schizophrenia he might get up there, but as it is right now, he just a mid level power.

"

I would also put classic Strange above Molecule man. Not PR however. "
Thats the Void.. not Sentry..
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Susanoo said:
" @mavfan626: How is it the Void? Void's boxes are black while Sentrys are white. "
The Void has been in control of the host since the end of Secret Invasion.He wasn't the Sentry for the entirety of Dark Avengers.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Susanoo
@Vance Astro said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @mavfan626: How is it the Void? Void's boxes are black while Sentrys are white. "
The Void has been in control of the host since the end of Secret Invasion.He wasn't the Sentry for the entirety of Dark Avengers. "

Oh. Thanks for filling me in for that part.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mavfan626 said:

" @Edamame said:

" @mavfan626 said:
" Whats Apoc's biggest strength feat? "
Restraining an enraged Hulk, I guess.  "
you got scans? "
Apocalypse restrained a weakened Hulk in  Incredible Hulk #455-45. There is just one page you'd be looking for though, but it's easy to find it online. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/514868-apocalypse_vs_hulk_00_super.jpg     

Imo, Apocalypse's best strength feat would be one hit KOing Frenzy (a class 50) after she had received a 6x amp. 
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't recall them fighting on the astral plane in that said arc. I have it somewhere around here though; let me check.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said: 

@RiseofApocalypse: Do you happen to have scans of Apocalypse in End Game or End War with him battling Jean Grey on the astral plane? "

Got them. They're from X-Factor 68 (same comic in which Apocalypse fights the Black Bolt, some Inhumans, and the X-people)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Jean Grey didn't have her telepathy then. They only fought in the astral plane because they were both in that little kid's mind or something like that. Too tired to read it all and explain in full detail.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse :

1.These scans are saying that Jean summoned Cyke. 
Also, according to Scott, it was a fight in astral plane. 
Apoc was present there to virus that he putted in Nathan, but he still had to be stronger in TP than Jean to defeat her. Also, Cable in future knows that he can't kill Apoc without Psimitar.

2.Even if Apoc can regenerate from his blood, he still can't really hurt Sentry. He is to slow and to weak. Thanks to energy projection that can destroy planets, Sentry would destroy every cell of his body. Than Apoc would try to posses him, but Sentry has great defence against TP. That is how I see this battle.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By AssertingValor
@Vance Astro:
ha i bet it is man! just look at that thing!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @czarny_samael said:

" Sentry easily.  Sentry will destory his body and resist Apoc's TP. Void = Sentry in TP and Void stomped Emma when she came into his mind. So he shouldn't have a problem with Apoc. "

Apocalypse can regenerate from a drop of his blood.    Cable & Deadpool 26 http://img403.imageshack.us/i/apocalypselives.jpg/  If Sentry doesn't go Void on him, I'd say Apocalypse wins. If he does, then Void stomps. "
Sentry is more powerful than the Void so how does this post make sense?
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Manchine
@Edamame said:
"@mavfan626 said:

" you got scans? "

Yep thats the scan of apocalypse restraining a weakened dying hulk. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:

" @czarny_samael: Well, apparently, he is saying that Jean did not have her telepathy at that time, but if this were the case, how could she even be able to battle on the astral plane? "

She had for sure. She was connected the whole story to Cyke and was "talking" with others using TP. She was also covering Nathan by TK and TP, then Nathan bring her into his mind. When she was fighting with Apocalypse, she also bring Cyke to Nathan's mind. When she said that her TP isn't working rigth, she was thinking about problems with it. This problems existed because there were to many powerfull telepaths (she, Nathan, Apoc...) and too much chronal energy (Askani). This was more just ger misunderstaindg of situation, then reasonable opinion. She probably didn't know that Nathaniel was that powerfull as a small child.

@Vance Astro said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" @czarny_samael said:

Apocalypse can regenerate from a drop of his blood.    Cable & Deadpool 26 http://img403.imageshack.us/i/apocalypselives.jpg/  If Sentry doesn't go Void on him, I'd say Apocalypse wins. If he does, then Void stomps. "
Sentry is more powerful than the Void so how does this post make sense? "

Why do You think that Sentry > Void? I mean, do You think that Sentry is more pwoerfull than Void or that full power Sentry can beat full power Void?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:

Why do You think that Sentry > Void? I mean, do You think that Sentry is more pwoerfull than Void or that full power Sentry can beat full power Void? "
Sentry has already beaten the Void.When he reappeared in New Avengers..that was his return after Sentry "killed him".The Sentry has always been Reynolds most powerful personality because The Sentry is who he wants to be.That crappy ass Siege version of the Void is nowhere near "full power".That monster that stomped out the Avengers,F4,and X-men and almost broke through a combined construct shield from Strange,Iron Man,and Sue Storm with minimal effort in New Avengers is the real Void and or the monster that broke every bone in Hulk's body in Sentry's mini.You've never seen Sentry at full power because Sentry in his right mind has unlimited power.Also as shown against Genis Vell in New Avengers vs. Thunderbolts he can sap energy from anywhere and like Ms.Marvel the more energy he absorbs the more physically powerful he gets and the more energy he can project.The only reason we even saw the Void in Siege is because Sentry encounter with what he thought was the Void in Secret Invasion made him unable to control the host (Reynolds) so The Void took over.The black figure that appeared to save his wife in SI is the Void in control of the host and what we saw as Sentry until he was "killed" in Siege.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#131  Edited By Erik

Sentry wins. 

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Susanoo
@Vance Astro said:
"@czarny_samael said:

Why do You think that Sentry > Void? I mean, do You think that Sentry is more pwoerfull than Void or that full power Sentry can beat full power Void? "
Sentry has already beaten the Void.When he reappeared in New Avengers..that was his return after Sentry "killed him".The Sentry has always been Reynolds most powerful personality because The Sentry is who he wants to be.That crappy ass Siege version of the Void is nowhere near "full power".That monster that stomped out the Avengers,F4,and X-men and almost broke through a combined construct shield from Strange,Iron Man,and Sue Storm with minimal effort in New Avengers is the real Void and or the monster that broke every bone in Hulk's body in Sentry's mini.You've never seen Sentry at full power because Sentry in his right mind has unlimited power.Also as shown against Genis Vell in New Avengers vs. Thunderbolts he can sap energy from anywhere and like Ms.Marvel the more energy he absorbs the more physically powerful he gets and the more energy he can project.The only reason we even saw the Void in Siege is because Sentry encounter with what he thought was the Void in Secret Invasion made him unable to control the host (Reynolds) so The Void took over.The black figure that appeared to save his wife in SI is the Void in control of the host and what we saw as Sentry until he was "killed" in Siege. "

So is Sentry the most powerful hero? More powerful than Thor, Superman, Fate, Strange ect?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @czarny_samael said:

Sentry has already beaten the Void.When he reappeared in New Avengers..that was his return after Sentry "killed him".The Sentry has always been Reynolds most powerful personality because The Sentry is who he wants to be.That crappy ass Siege version of the Void is nowhere near "full power".That monster that stomped out the Avengers,F4,and X-men and almost broke through a combined construct shield from Strange,Iron Man,and Sue Storm with minimal effort in New Avengers is the real Void and or the monster that broke every bone in Hulk's body in Sentry's mini.You've never seen Sentry at full power because Sentry in his right mind has unlimited power.Also as shown against Genis Vell in New Avengers vs. Thunderbolts he can sap energy from anywhere and like Ms.Marvel the more energy he absorbs the more physically powerful he gets and the more energy he can project.The only reason we even saw the Void in Siege is because Sentry encounter with what he thought was the Void in Secret Invasion made him unable to control the host (Reynolds) so The Void took over.The black figure that appeared to save his wife in SI is the Void in control of the host and what we saw as Sentry until he was "killed" in Siege. "
1.In that days, Void didn't know that he has matter manipulation. And Sentry already showed that he can be taken by mm.
2.I would say even more about Sentry. He with using only his own energy showed in his battle with Photon that he can destroy whole planets easily (according to narration). But I don't agree that Sentry is stronger by energy that he absorb. Rather he can use better energy projection than stonger punches.
3.I never said that Void is weak... I've probably read every issue with both: Sentry and Void...
4.Best version of Sentry is as good as his best showing. The same oes to every character.
5.IMO Void was impressive in Siege. He one-shotted 2 Avengers teams, including Thor, he destroyed Asgard and defeated Loki who had Norn Stones. He was defeated, because a)magic seems to be his weakness and b)Sentry awake, when Hellicarier was droped on him. Without Sentry's help, we would see the same finish as we have seen in What if? #200.

6.I agree in most, but IMO Void>Sentry, because:
a)Void can reform
b)Void has matter manipulation
c)Sentry don't have good showings when it comes to physical strength and durability. 

But here, from the beginning, I am with Sentry. And I mean, Sentry in stomp.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
" So is Sentry the most powerful hero? More powerful than Thor, Superman, Fate, Strange ect? "
Sentry < Thor. Thor has better drainning feats than Sentry. Sentry is slower than out-of-character Thor. He also isless durable and and weaker than Thor.
Sentry<Superman. Superman is faster, stronger and more durable. Sentry only has greater energy projection than Supe.
Sentry > people who don't have that good reaction speed.

But about Void...
Void> Superman + Thor. Both can be affected by matter manipulation. And both can't really destroy Void, because he can reform. Of course, destroying every cell of body would be good enough, but they can't do it fast enough IMO.

Void is above Thor/Supe/Herlad level, but below Surfer's.
Sentry is below Thor/Supe/Morg level, but he is above Firelord/Terrax/Ronan level.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:

1.In that days, Void didn't know that he has matter manipulation. And Sentry already showed that he can be taken by mm. 2.I would say even more about Sentry. He with using only his own energy showed in his battle with Photon that he can destroy whole planets easily (according to narration). But I don't agree that Sentry is stronger by energy that he absorb. Rather he can use better energy projection than stonger punches.3.I never said that Void is weak... I've probably read every issue with both: Sentry and Void... 4.Best version of Sentry is as good as his best showing. The same oes to every character. 5.IMO Void was impressive in Siege. He one-shotted 2 Avengers teams, including Thor, he destroyed Asgard and defeated Loki who had Norn Stones. He was defeated, because a)magic seems to be his weakness and b)Sentry awake, when Hellicarier was droped on him. Without Sentry's help, we would see the same finish as we have seen in What if? #200.  6.I agree in most, but IMO Void>Sentry, because: a)Void can reform b)Void has matter manipulation c)Sentry don't have good showings when it comes to physical strength and durability.   But here, from the beginning, I am with Sentry. And I mean, Sentry in stomp. "

1.The Sentry never showed that he can be taken by anyone.Reynolds hasn't been the Sentry since the end of Sentry Invasion the Void has been in control of the host the entire time. 
2.He wasn't using his own energy against Photon.The narration says that Sentry can draw energy from any and everywhere as you see a huge energy field around both of them and then it says that the power that both men send out is enough to shred worlds.Either way Sentry is a planet buster.The Void is not.
3.I know you never said the Void was weak.I did.When the Void has been seen without control of the host as just a monster or as the Blue Buffoon his feats have been much greater than what he showed in Siege.Because it's the Void as the Sentry he's weaker because the yellow aura around Sentry is sunlight..the Void's weakness.Son the Sentry's presence balances out the Void like the Void does him by making him mentally weak so he doesn't absorb more sunlight.(Sentry's powers work like Superman's he absorbs sunlight in order to have his abilities the more mentally stable he is the more he absorbs)
4.The Void may have a weakness to magic but the Sentry doesn't as stated by Dr.Strange in the instance where Sentry broke free of his spell and then proceeded to one shot him. 
5.The things the Void did to impress you are only a fraction of what he can do.We've never seen anything hurt the Void when not in control of the host accept for Sentry.
6.The Sentry is the Void's direct weakness.His emits and is covered in sunlight.This is why the Void can only have a chance against Sentry in the Negative Zone or when he's mentally unstable.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
" @Susanoo said:
" So is Sentry the most powerful hero? More powerful than Thor, Superman, Fate, Strange ect? "
Sentry < Thor. Thor has better drainning feats than Sentry. Sentry is slower than out-of-character Thor. He also isless durable and and weaker than Thor. Sentry<Superman. Superman is faster, stronger and more durable. Sentry only has greater energy projection than Supe. Sentry > people who don't have that good reaction speed.  But about Void... Void> Superman + Thor. Both can be affected by matter manipulation. And both can't really destroy Void, because he can reform. Of course, destroying every cell of body would be good enough, but they can't do it fast enough IMO.  Void is above Thor/Supe/Herlad level, but below Surfer's. Sentry is below Thor/Supe/Morg level, but he is above Firelord/Terrax/Ronan level. "
Thor has better draining feats because Thor has been around longer.Sentry hasn't actually fought many characters he's HAD TO drain.Neither Sentry or Thor have a limit to how much they can drain and as stated "He can draw energy from EVERY AND ANYWHERE.I agree that Superman is more powerful than Sentry though.  
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:

" 1.The Sentry never showed that he can be taken by anyone.Reynolds hasn't been the Sentry since the end of Sentry Invasion the Void has been in control of the host the entire time. 
2.He wasn't using his own energy against Photon.The narration says that Sentry can draw energy from any and everywhere as you see a huge energy field around both of them and then it says that the power that both men send out is enough to shred worlds.Either way Sentry is a planet buster.The Void is not.
3.I know you never said the Void was weak.I did.When the Void has been seen without control of the host as just a monster or as the Blue Buffoon his feats have been much greater than what he showed in Siege.Because it's the Void as the Sentry he's weaker because the yellow aura around Sentry is sunlight..the Void's weakness.Son the Sentry's presence balances out the Void like the Void does him by making him mentally weak so he doesn't absorb more sunlight.(Sentry's powers work like Superman's he absorbs sunlight in order to have his abilities the more mentally stable he is the more he absorbs)
4.The Void may have a weakness to magic but the Sentry doesn't as stated by Dr.Strange in the instance where Sentry broke free of his spell and then proceeded to one shot him.
5.The things the Void did to impress you are only a fraction of what he can do.We've never seen anything hurt the Void when not in control of the host accept for Sentry.
6.The Sentry is the Void's direct weakness.His emits and is covered in sunlight.This is why the Void can only have a chance against Sentry in the Negative Zone or when he's mentally unstable. "

1.Not quite. Sometimes it was Sentry (blue eyes) sometimes it was Void (black eyes). Also, he just don't have feats that would suggest that he can't be taken by mm. Which means that it is only a speculation.
2.No, he it said that he can, that he did. It was also said that they were still not using their full power. This means that Sentry did it by his own power, while he could be even more powerfull.
Sentry & Photon releasing enough energy to destroy whole worlds
Sentry & Photon releasing enough energy to destroy whole worlds
And even when he will try it on Void, Void still can reform instantly. Still Void can take him by mm. 

3.His best is reforming and defeating Molecule Man.
4.Good point about magic. Sentry's limits - his best showings - are:
a)physically:  fight with WWHulk
b)energy projection/durability : fight with Photon
c)no mm feats, also he was once taken down by mm.
d)TP: resisting TP to Void who stomped Emma
e)speed: catching bullet that Void/Bob shots on Sentry's terapeut.

5.I think that Void's feats from What if #200 should count, because of Watcher's talk. It was different than other "What ifs".
6.But this still don't stop Void from using mm.

@Vance Astro said:
"Thor has better draining feats because Thor has been around longer.Sentry hasn't actually fought many characters he's HAD TO drain.Neither Sentry or Thor have a limit to how much they can drain and as stated "He can draw energy from EVERY AND ANYWHERE.I agree that Superman is more powerful than Sentry though.   "
7.But it still goes to Thor and Mjolnir. Sentry has lesser feats. Which means that Thor is a higher power.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#138  Edited By MrDirector786

Sentry beats him and then he throws him into the sun. :P

Avatar image for grand_marvelous
Grand Marvelous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Grand Marvelous
@czarny_samael said:
@Vance Astro said:
"Thor has better draining feats because Thor has been around longer.Sentry hasn't actually fought many characters he's HAD TO drain.Neither Sentry or Thor have a limit to how much they can drain and as stated "He can draw energy from EVERY AND ANYWHERE.I agree that Superman is more powerful than Sentry though.   "
7.But it still goes to Thor and Mjolnir. Sentry has lesser feats. Which means that Thor is a higher power. "
You can only say this because of this being a battle forum\debate setting.We cannot prove Sentry is more powerful because he has a lack of showings but that doesn't mean that Thor is a higher power it really means we haven't seen the extent of Sentry's powers.If you read his mini he was way more powerful back in the Classic Era before he knew he was also the Void.That's when he stalemated Galactus according to Spider-Man.We really don't know what Sentry can do. 

@czarny_samael
said:
1.Not quite. Sometimes it was Sentry (blue eyes) sometimes it was Void (black eyes). Also, he just don't have feats that would suggest that he can't be taken by mm. Which means that it is only a speculation.
The color of Sentry's eyes aren't always an indication of the Void getting out.I do believe there may have been fluctuations between Sentry and the Void at the beginning of Dark Reign but the by the time Siege rolled around..he was the Void and that's it.The only time he snapped back into being the Reynolds is when he asked Thor to kill him.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Manchine
@Edamame said:
" @Manchine said:
" @Edamame said:
"@mavfan626 said:

" you got scans? "

Yep thats the scan of apocalypse restraining a weakened dying hulk.  "
Right. I asked you before how the Hulk could even be in a dying state. I mean, he has almost the best healing factor in the Marvel Universe. What caused him to be in this "dying" state? "

This was the world Franklin Richards made.  Hulk was slowly killing off the world that Franklin made (because of his gamma energy).  His gamma energy was also killing himself.  (Thats the short Version of the whole thing.)
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Marvelous said:
" @czarny_samael said:
@Vance Astro said:
7.But it still goes to Thor and Mjolnir. Sentry has lesser feats. Which means that Thor is a higher power. "
You can only say this because of this being a battle forum\debate setting.We cannot prove Sentry is more powerful because he has a lack of showings but that doesn't mean that Thor is a higher power it really means we haven't seen the extent of Sentry's powers.If you read his mini he was way more powerful back in the Classic Era before he knew he was also the Void.That's when he stalemated Galactus according to Spider-Man.We really don't know what Sentry can do. 

@czarny_samael
said:
The color of Sentry's eyes aren't always an indication of the Void getting out.I do believe there may have been fluctuations between Sentry and the Void at the beginning of Dark Reign but the by the time Siege rolled around..he was the Void and that's it.The only time he snapped back into being the Reynolds is when he asked Thor to kill him. "
1.According to You Hulk is close to Superman in strength because we don't his limit... That is why battle forum has this rule. Because without it debates wouldn't have any sense. I could say that Protector can take Galactus, because we don't know his limit. Limit is best feat. And this is simple.
2.But mostly it is. I don't even recall a situtation before Void took full control of Sentry, in which Void would be that one who rules without making his eyes black.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:

" @RiseofApocalypse :  1.These scans are saying that Jean summoned Cyke.  Also, according to Scott, it was a fight in astral plane.  Apoc was present there to virus that he putted in Nathan, but he still had to be stronger in TP than Jean to defeat her. Also, Cable in future knows that he can't kill Apoc without Psimitar.  2.Even if Apoc can regenerate from his blood, he still can't really hurt Sentry. He is to slow and to weak. Thanks to energy projection that can destroy planets, Sentry would destroy every cell of his body. Than Apoc would try to posses him, but Sentry has great defence against TP. That is how I see this battle. "

1- Read what Apocalypse says in the second panel of the second page.  She didn't use her own powers to summon Cyke, she used Nathan's powers. It's right there on ink and paper . Like I've said before, Apocalypse isn't a real telepath. That's why he couldn't enter the astral plane in the Onslaught arc and needed Cable's assistance. Jean Grey said she couldn't use her telepathy, again it's right there on ink and paper. Look at the scans I posted.
2- Slow? Wtf? Apocalypse has reacted to classic Makarri and Quicksilver while in combat.  Weak? He's powerful enough to stomp the shit out of the Living Monolith, go toe-to-toe with an evolved High Evolutionary, one-shot the same Cable who defeated Onslaught-controlled Hulk, stomp Stryfe, etc. and yet he's considered to be weak?  

If nothing works for Apoc, he can still try to get a drop of his blood on Bob and then take control of him.

@Edamame said:

" @RiseofApocalypse: That is it! Thanks! May I ask why Jean lacked telepathy there? Because of the Phoenix story? This confirms Apocalypse's telepathic capabilities, does it not? Was he using some other device or power source? "

I'm not sure why. Not really into X-Men that much when the main villains aren't Sinister and Apoc. Like I said, Apoc was using Nathan's powers, as was Jean Grey. Can't really be considered to be his own tp.

@Vance Astro   said:  

@RiseofApocalypse said: 

@czarny_samael said: 

He is?    

@Vance Astro said:

" @czarny_samael said:

Sentry has already beaten the Void.When he reappeared in New Avengers.. "
Are you talking about New Avengers 8-10?
Avatar image for grand_marvelous
Grand Marvelous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Grand Marvelous
@czarny_samael said:
1.According to You Hulk is close to Superman in strength because we don't his limit... That is why battle forum has this rule. Because without it debates wouldn't have any sense. I could say that Protector can take Galactus, because we don't know his limit. Limit is best feat. And this is simple. 2.But mostly it is. I don't even recall a situtation before Void took full control of Sentry, in which Void would be that one who rules without making his eyes black. "
That's not what I said at all.All I am saying is there an absence of evidence.You can say Superman is a stronger than the Hulk because his feats show that but since we don't actually know the extent of Hulk's strength we can't say that is a 100% true statement.Hulk is lacking comparable feats because of the way his character is structured.In battle forums we debate based on what has been shown because it's impossible to make a case on what is not.Limit is not best feat.That's not how limitations work.You don't assume that An energy absorber can only absorb as much as they've been shown or only absorb the type of energies they've been shown.If there is no stated limit to what they can do in that area then there is no limit.The Protector doesn't fit with examples like Hulk and Sentry because Marvel has explicitly expressed that their power is limitless based on certain factors.That's how their powers work.In regards to what we are comparing...Sentry lacks energy absorption showings in comparison to Thor because of the length of time of their existence so although in a battle forums setting you can say Thor is better, you can't state that as fact because you don't know if it is or not.We don't know how much or what Sentry can absorb.All we have is the quote from New Avengers vs. Thunderbolts.There is alot not stated about Sentry and the Void.We can only speculate and base our opinion on what we've seen so far.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Manchine
@Edamame said:
" @Manchine said:
"This was the world Franklin Richards made.  Hulk was slowly killing off the world that Franklin made (because of his gamma energy).  His gamma energy was also killing himself.  (Thats the short Version of the whole thing.) "
So the Hulk's healing factor wasn't helping him fight off that gamma energy? Was this 616?

I'm not sure why. Not really into X-Men that much when the main villains aren't Sinister and Apoc. Like I said, Apoc was using Nathan's powers, as was Jean Grey. Can't really be considered to be his own tp. 

.... Well, Apocalypse isn't a telepath then. "

Thats the problem I never quite figured out if it was a different dimension or the earth that was on the other side of the sun.  There is hints that it could be both.  Franklin could look in his snow globe to look at the earth he created.  His healing factor was the only thing keeping him alive.  It wasn't enough to keep him alive for a long.  It was slowly killing him.
ilive12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ilive12

anyone know where the hulk scan is from?

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By crackerjack82

One of the more convoluted things about Apocalypse, is his power set, he has shown Telepathic powers in the past, some less than single panel, his body is also infected with Cables TO virus that became adapted into his body, changing the way he is, granted this does mean one of three things, Due to a genetic relation to cable, he could gained some TP through the dna laced TO virus, Two 90% of his TP is used to hold the TO virus off, much in the way cable has had to. Or three Apocalypse only has a defensive form of Telepathy.

Granted he can jump bodies, and retain all of his powers, this to me says he is a powerful psionc being that can rewrite the dna code of the body he is in. 
 The Biggest problem, is the way he is written, writers will make him this massive threat, and a few issues later a plot device, or plot hole, appears and he is beatable.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By crackerjack82
@Edamame:  Once during the twelve storyline, although it may of not be true TP, and once during the Apoc vs dracula mini, but it was dealing with one of his bloodline. Also whenver he faces a TP user they cannot access his mind,for the most part, this shows Defensive TP, granted most of the time its bad writing 

No Caption Provided