Sentry vs Apocalypse

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By zee crusher

Please show me the info on Apocalypse absorbing the full energy of the Pheonix so that I can evaluate that for myself.

No don't think so. Out of everybody on the site your the first to not believe that just go buy the comic.

Considering that when Sentry allowed his power to emerge more in the recent Sentry miniseries, in a fight against the Absorbing Man, this resulted in the Absorbing Man disintegrating, that sounds to me like a whole lot of energy.

Zee:You don't compare absorbing man to apoc that doesn't make sense. Apoc gets outside energy sources to add on to his already powerful self. Absorbing mans body tries to take the characteristics of anything his touches. Hes been overloaded by Thor, Hulk, the ocean, and island, planet earth so for you so compared the two when apoc hasn't even shown that doesn't make sense.

Bare in mind that the only time that Absorbing Man disintegrated before was when trying to absorb the power of the entire planet Earth and has in the past absorbed/duplicated the entire physical power of classic Thor and has also demonstrated the ability to absorb/duplicate the power of dozens of lightning bolts of energy at the same time (in his light based forms against Dazzler and sonic based forms as well), he would seem to have a high capacity for energy duplication.

Zee: That doesn't help to much. That shows shows the few things he isn't smart enough to do at times which he should do.

So when I weight up Apocalypse absorbing energy, I weight it up against instances like this.

Zee: Those instances don't make sense. They are different. One gains characteristics and has limits while one just ABSORBS energy. Big difference the. Apoc still to this day hasn't been shown to have a limit except no not even then to have a limit.

This is before we move on to Sentry's physical abilities - not just huge super strength but almost unparalleled durability (for hero level beings i.e. non cosmics) and super speed.

Zee: Apoc can match him in physical abilites as well lol there is no problem there at all. He can even teleport so he doesn't have to worry about flying around. Apoc isn't a cosmic hes a human.

Sentry for the win."

Zee: Apoc for the win.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Static Shock

Korg says:

"The power of a million exploding suns is a bit much for even Apocalypse."

There's nothing to prove that Sentry has that level of power.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By Korg

We're well beyond that point in the discussion. The scans of Sentry fighting Hulk only make things murkier for me. It would appear that Bruce only survived because Sentry gave in. His powers may be beyond even World War Hulk's, but he has much less experience using them. It would be an interesting fight to be sure, and as I said I'm sure Apocalypse would find some way to turn all that energy to his own advantage. His goal is never of simply obliterating an opponent. That is always a smaller part of a larger picture. The question is how? I don't think he could do it without sufficient tech and prep. Assuming he has neither I think Sentry could overwhelm him.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"The_Creator says:
"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
"Sentry for the win. Even though Apocalypse can absorb energy from external sources to boost his strength levels, I don't think that he could handle the output that Sentry has demonstrated recently."
Sentry barely demonstrated any power at all. Are you talking about that little candle show he did while fighting hulk that wasn't alot at all. Apoc would crush sentry. He hasn't show a limit to how much he can absorb seeing as how he absorbed the phoenix force one time in comics a guy like sentry who only has the power of 100,000 super soilders should be pretty easy. Its basically apoc fighitng a smaller hulk who can fly."
Zee, you really need to think bout your post's, dude!"
You put the words 'think' and 'Zee' in the same sentence. That's the equivalent as saying oil and water - they don't mix. "
Coming from the dumbass that though kalibak a guy who even lost to donna troy and said kalibak was 40x stronger then hulk yet you say I can't think?? Please I'd like to see you say something that isn't made up from your little retarded fantasy land. Please don't make insults about me till you can say the right facts and not lies and estimates."

Again with that quote. Does it help to say that others thought these estimates nearer 'reality', and that included Buchshot. Just because you don't agree (or cannot undestand), does not make it wrong.

Anyone interested in your rants can read the full unedited (as you are fond of doing) highlights as a blog on my page.

I warned you that I would post it in all it's glory, clearly showing that you either have little understanding of mathematics or simply cannot read english and that you cannot follow a logical argument.

I would advise people to read your blog on Thor vs Superman, where you quote that

"Supermans durability is a joke. Its one of the weakest things anybody could have. Superman gets hurt by bullets by nuke bombs how pathetic is that??"

I'll let others form their own thoughts on the reliability of your information after reading this line.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By the creator

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
"Sentry for the win. Even though Apocalypse can absorb energy from external sources to boost his strength levels, I don't think that he could handle the output that Sentry has demonstrated recently."
Sentry barely demonstrated any power at all. Are you talking about that little candle show he did while fighting hulk that wasn't alot at all. Apoc would crush sentry. He hasn't show a limit to how much he can absorb seeing as how he absorbed the phoenix force one time in comics a guy like sentry who only has the power of 100,000 super soilders should be pretty easy. Its basically apoc fighitng a smaller hulk who can fly."
Please show me the info on Apocalypse absorbing the full energy of the Pheonix so that I can evaluate that for myself. Considering that when Sentry allowed his power to emerge more in the recent Sentry miniseries, in a fight against the Absorbing Man, this resulted in the Absorbing Man disintegrating, that sounds to me like a whole lot of energy. Bare in mind that the only time that Absorbing Man disintegrated before was when trying to absorb the power of the entire planet Earth and has in the past absorbed/duplicated the entire physical power of classic Thor and has also demonstrated the ability to absorb/duplicate the power of dozens of lightning bolts of energy at the same time (in his light based forms against Dazzler and sonic based forms as well), he would seem to have a high capacity for energy duplication. So when I weight up Apocalypse absorbing energy, I weight it up against instances like this. This is before we move on to Sentry's physical abilities - not just huge super strength but almost unparalleled durability (for hero level beings i.e. non cosmics) and super speed. Sentry for the win."

Well Zee, can you show me the info on where you said Apoc absorbed the energy of the pheonix ?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Post Deleted.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By zee crusher

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
You put the words 'think' and 'Zee' in the same sentence. That's the equivalent as saying oil and water - they don't mix. "
Coming from the dumbass that though kalibak a guy who even lost to donna troy and said kalibak was 40x stronger then hulk yet you say I can't think?? Please I'd like to see you say something that isn't made up from your little retarded fantasy land. Please don't make insults about me till you can say the right facts and not lies and estimates."

Again with that quote. Does it help to say that others thought these estimates nearer 'reality', and that included Buchshot. Just because you don't agree (or cannot undestand), does not make it wrong.

Anyone interested in your rants can read the full unedited (as you are fond of doing) highlights as a blog on my page.

I warned you that I would post it in all it's glory, clearly showing that you either have little understanding of mathematics or simply cannot read english and that you cannot follow a logical argument.

I would advise people to read your blog on Thor vs Superman, where you quote that

"Supermans durability is a joke. Its one of the weakest things anybody could have. Superman gets hurt by bullets by nuke bombs how pathetic is that??"

I'll let others form their own thoughts on the reliability of your information after reading this line.

"

So then explain to everybody here that how your so good at math you came up with kalibak being stronger then hulk by 40x. Tell them how your so smart that kalibak is 40x stronger then hulk you seem to be the only iggnorant person to say that on this site. Yes I said that about superman they were obviously ignoring facts so me saying that didn't do anything at all. You act like you could actually prove me wrong in and argument. Till you can get another person on the site to agree with you on kalibak being 40 times stronger then hulk you can get your own damn pic your not worth the time of me finding it.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By lordraiden

Korg says:

"We're well beyond that point in the discussion. The scans of Sentry fighting Hulk only make things murkier for me. It would appear that Bruce only survived because Sentry gave in. His powers may be beyond even World War Hulk's, but he has much less experience using them. It would be an interesting fight to be sure, and as I said I'm sure Apocalypse would find some way to turn all that energy to his own advantage. His goal is never of simply obliterating an opponent. That is always a smaller part of a larger picture. The question is how? I don't think he could do it without sufficient tech and prep. Assuming he has neither I think Sentry could overwhelm him."

No, Bruce didn't win cause Sentry gave in! They both expended their energy and reverted back to their human forms and bruce knocked bob out, who clearly was more bruised and bleeding than bruce. then less than a few panels later, bruce transformed back into hulk and started breaking the ground/planet with his steps and bob was still out like a light! I'd chalk that up for a win for the hulk/bruce!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I love how my idea about the Sentry is ignored. LoL.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Korg says:
"We're well beyond that point in the discussion. The scans of Sentry fighting Hulk only make things murkier for me. It would appear that Bruce only survived because Sentry gave in. His powers may be beyond even World War Hulk's, but he has much less experience using them. It would be an interesting fight to be sure, and as I said I'm sure Apocalypse would find some way to turn all that energy to his own advantage. His goal is never of simply obliterating an opponent. That is always a smaller part of a larger picture. The question is how? I don't think he could do it without sufficient tech and prep. Assuming he has neither I think Sentry could overwhelm him."
No, Bruce didn't win cause Sentry gave in! They both expended their energy and reverted back to their human forms and bruce knocked bob out, who clearly was more bruised and bleeding than bruce. then less than a few panels later, bruce transformed back into hulk and started breaking the ground/planet with his steps and bob was still out like a light! I'd chalk that up for a win for the hulk/bruce!"

Bruce actually didn't win at all so there is no point.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zee crusher says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I love how my idea about the Sentry is ignored. LoL."
What was it?? I'd like to here I'm sure it sound thousands of times better then kalibak being strong then hulk by 40."

It's at the top of this page Zee. It's the first post. LoL.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By zee crusher

Eternal Chaos says:

What was it?? I'd like to here I'm sure it sound thousands of times better then kalibak being strong then hulk by 40.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By zee crusher

Eternal Chaos says:

"zee crusher says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
What was it?? I'd like to here I'm sure it sound thousands of times better then kalibak being strong then hulk by 40."

It's at the top of this page Zee. It's the first post. LoL."

I see lol. Well I can agree its likely he has lot a lot of power from not taking it. I haven't read up with sentry to much so the only new thing to me there was the nuke to the face thats a pretty big feat. The only reason why Sentry can be seen losing in my opinion is cause Apoc can absorb any energy attack thrown and if hes close enough absorb his solar energy reserve. The best bet is if Sentry uses his telepathy.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zee crusher says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"zee crusher says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I see lol. Well I can agree its likely he has lot a lot of power from not taking it. I haven't read up with sentry to much so the only new thing to me there was the nuke to the face thats a pretty big feat. The only reason why Sentry can be seen losing in my opinion is cause Apoc can absorb any energy attack thrown and if hes close enough absorb his solar energy reserve. The best bet is if Sentry uses his telepathy."

Sentry's strong though. I think he can hurt Apoc and take him down. From now on, I think Sentry should be given two forms. Classic Sentry, and Current Sentry.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zee crusher says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"zee crusher says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"zee crusher says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I see lol. Well I can agree its likely he has lot a lot of power from not taking it. I haven't read up with sentry to much so the only new thing to me there was the nuke to the face thats a pretty big feat. The only reason why Sentry can be seen losing in my opinion is cause Apoc can absorb any energy attack thrown and if hes close enough absorb his solar energy reserve. The best bet is if Sentry uses his telepathy."
Sentry's strong though. I think he can hurt Apoc and take him down. From now on, I think Sentry should be given two forms. Classic Sentry, and Current Sentry."
Yeah his strength is up high with herc, hulk ,thor. Thats how marvel puts it anyway lol. But I thought it was already put like that. First sentries suit looked look and crappy. Now its tight and hes even demonstrated on taking down galactus heralds pretty easily."

When has he shown taking down Big G's heralds? I don't recall seeing that unless it was in the newest part of his miniseries (he needs a new one).

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By zee crusher

Eternal Chaos says:

"zee crusher says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"zee crusher says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Sentry's strong though. I think he can hurt Apoc and take him down. From now on, I think Sentry should be given two forms. Classic Sentry, and Current Sentry."

Yeah his strength is up high with herc, hulk ,thor. Thats how marvel puts it anyway lol. But I thought it was already put like that. First sentries suit looked look and crappy. Now its tight and hes even demonstrated on taking down galactus heralds pretty easily.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By zee crusher

When has he shown taking down Big G's heralds? I don't recall seeing that unless it was in the newest part of his miniseries (he needs a new one).

Zee: He took down terrax. Terrax split a planet in half with one swipe of his axe lol. I Think that might have been the only one I remember.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"The_Creator says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
Again with that quote. Does it help to say that others thought these estimates nearer 'reality', and that included Buchshot. Just because you don't agree (or cannot undestand), does not make it wrong. Anyone interested in your rants can read the full unedited (as you are fond of doing) highlights as a blog on my page. I warned you that I would post it in all it's glory, clearly showing that you either have little understanding of mathematics or simply cannot read english and that you cannot follow a logical argument. I would advise people to read your blog on Thor vs Superman, where you quote that "Supermans durability is a joke. Its one of the weakest things anybody could have. Superman gets hurt by bullets by nuke bombs how pathetic is that??" I'll let others form their own thoughts on the reliability of your information after reading this line. "
So then explain to everybody here that how your so good at math you came up with kalibak being stronger then hulk by 40x. Tell them how your so smart that kalibak is 40x stronger then hulk you seem to be the only iggnorant person to say that on this site. Yes I said that about superman they were obviously ignoring facts so me saying that didn't do anything at all. You act like you could actually prove me wrong in and argument. Till you can get another person on the site to agree with you on kalibak being 40 times stronger then hulk you can get your own damn pic your not worth the time of me finding it."

Like I said I direct them to my blog so they can read how even logical arguemnts can bounce off your skull.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By the creator

The_Creator says:

"The_Creator says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
Please show me the info on Apocalypse absorbing the full energy of the Pheonix so that I can evaluate that for myself. Considering that when Sentry allowed his power to emerge more in the recent Sentry miniseries, in a fight against the Absorbing Man, this resulted in the Absorbing Man disintegrating, that sounds to me like a whole lot of energy. Bare in mind that the only time that Absorbing Man disintegrated before was when trying to absorb the power of the entire planet Earth and has in the past absorbed/duplicated the entire physical power of classic Thor and has also demonstrated the ability to absorb/duplicate the power of dozens of lightning bolts of energy at the same time (in his light based forms against Dazzler and sonic based forms as well), he would seem to have a high capacity for energy duplication. So when I weight up Apocalypse absorbing energy, I weight it up against instances like this. This is before we move on to Sentry's physical abilities - not just huge super strength but almost unparalleled durability (for hero level beings i.e. non cosmics) and super speed. Sentry for the win."
Well Zee, can you show me the info on where you said Apoc absorbed the energy of the pheonix ? "

Well Zee, can you show me the info on where you said Apoc absorbed the energy of the pheonix ?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"When has he shown taking down Big G's heralds? I don't recall seeing that unless it was in the newest part of his miniseries (he needs a new one). Zee: He took down terrax. Terrax split a planet in half with one swipe of his axe lol. I Think that might have been the only one I remember."

I think it's commonly known that, although Terrax is a herald and powerfull, he's not amongst the most powerfull and often gets stomped by top tier and sometimes lower!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hadrelius

lordraiden says:

"zee crusher says:
"When has he shown taking down Big G's heralds? I don't recall seeing that unless it was in the newest part of his miniseries (he needs a new one). Zee: He took down terrax. Terrax split a planet in half with one swipe of his axe lol. I Think that might have been the only one I remember."
I think it's commonly known that, although Terrax is a herald and powerfull, he's not amongst the most powerfull and often gets stomped by top tier and sometimes lower!"

They all do, except for Silver Surfer. Firelord got beat by Spiderman of all people.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Alpha says:

"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
I think it's commonly known that, although Terrax is a herald and powerfull, he's not amongst the most powerfull and often gets stomped by top tier and sometimes lower!"
They all do, except for Silver Surfer. Firelord got beat by Spiderman of all people. "

But that's bad writing...you can't count that.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hadrelius

Vance Astro says:

"Alpha says:
"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
They all do, except for Silver Surfer. Firelord got beat by Spiderman of all people. "
But that's bad writing...you can't count that."

Is it all bad writing when the hearlds (save Silver Surfer) a treated like secondary characters? How much more powerful is SS compared to the others? Sentry did take out Terrax as easily as he would somebody like Spiderman. Is that bad writing too?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By the creator

Alpha says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Alpha says:
"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
But that's bad writing...you can't count that."
Is it all bad writing when the hearlds (save Silver Surfer) a treated like secondary characters? How much more powerful is SS compared to the others? Sentry did take out Terrax as easily as he would somebody like Spiderman. Is that bad writing too? "

I would have thought that the fight would have been harder on the Sentry, not the cakewalk it was portrayed as.

Carycomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75  Edited By Carycomic

Sentry might have some difficulty.  But, I think he would ultimately defeat En Sabah Nur.  If only because, should the two of them prove too evenly matched, the Sentry has his alter-ego, the Void, to call on.  Even if only unconsciously!   And, the Void--who seems able to access the Darkforce Dimension like Cloak et al.--could teleport all "three" of them there.   Negating Apoc's ability to boost his power levels, with ambient electromagnetic energy, as a result.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By lordraiden
Carycomic said:
" Sentry might have some difficulty.  But, I think he would ultimately defeat En Sabah Nur.  If only because, should the two of them prove too evenly matched, the Sentry has his alter-ego, the Void, to call on.  Even if only unconsciously!   And, the Void--who seems able to access the Darkforce Dimension like Cloak et al.--could teleport all "three" of them there.   Negating Apoc's ability to boost his power levels, with ambient electromagnetic energy, as a result."

All three of them there? who's all three? Sentry and the Void are actually the same person, as in they share the same body! Not sure if your aware, but Sentry is, what's the word, oh yeah, schitzo, as in he has two personalities, one good, Sentry, and one bad, the Void, which is basically Sentry unrestrained!
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The_Scourge
Sentry
Carycomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78  Edited By Carycomic
lordraiden said:
"Carycomic said:
" Sentry might have some difficulty.  But, I think he would ultimately defeat En Sabah Nur.  If only because, should the two of them prove too evenly matched, the Sentry has his alter-ego, the Void, to call on.  Even if only unconsciously!   And, the Void--who seems able to access the Darkforce Dimension like Cloak et al.--could teleport all "three" of them there.   Negating Apoc's ability to boost his power levels, with ambient electromagnetic energy, as a result."

All three of them there? who's all three? Sentry and the Void are actually the same person, as in they share the same body! Not sure if your aware, but Sentry is, what's the word, oh yeah, schitzo, as in he has two personalities, one good, Sentry, and one bad, the Void, which is basically Sentry unrestrained!"

Apocalypse, the Sentry, and the Void!  The latter two are clearly separate personalities in the same body, just as much as Harvey Dent and Two-Face of Gotham City.   Hence, my usage of the sarcastic quote marks.
Ocelot100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Ocelot100

apocalypse takes this

Avatar image for alexander_hillcrest
Alexander Hillcrest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see Sentry losing to Apocalypse.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#81  Edited By HellionVulcan
@ulitmateninjagaidenx: isn't that not canon ? i mean in the 90's apocalypse tanked blackbolts voice & most of the x-mens power against him ,that apocalypse would defeat Sentry but nowadays sentry would destroy his body unless apocalypse used his mind powers like x-man did .
Super415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Super415
@Korg:  You are right about Apocalypse being very powerful in the 1990s. Even during the Onslaught saga Uatu the Watcher knew the only way to stop Onslaught was for Cable and Apocalypse to team up. I think the person who posted this battle should be more specific on which Apocalypse from what period of time is in this battle vs Sentry.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By czarny_samael666

Sentry easily. 
Sentry will destory his body and resist Apoc's TP. Void = Sentry in TP and Void stomped Emma when she came into his mind. So he shouldn't have a problem with Apoc.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse just needs to throw a helicarrier on him.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Thor's hammmer

when Apocalypse easily deals with heralds like there nothing let me know aiight
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Manchine

Sentry stumps Apocalypse.  A number of people think Apocalypse is a A Villain equal to Kang, Loki, Hulk Thanos, Etc.  He is not
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By daak1212
@Edamame said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Sentry easily.  Sentry will destory his body and resist Apoc's TP. Void = Sentry in TP and Void stomped Emma when she came into his mind. So he shouldn't have a problem with Apoc. "
Apocalypse doesn't have telepathic powers.  Is there evidence to suggest such? "

Yes after the celestial upgrade he gained TP. 

This should go to Apoc because this is the Sentry he's fighting not the Void there is a difference between the two.  Not to mention all of Apoc's feats from the 90's are still credible even to now
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By daak1212
@Edamame said:
" @daak1212: Where is the evidence showing that Apocalpse is a telepath? 

@Manchine said:
" Sentry stumps Apocalypse.  A number of people think Apocalypse is a A Villain equal to Kang, Loki, Hulk Thanos, Etc.  He is not "
Apocalypse isn't "equal" to the Hulk?"

Damn that's the thing, alot of sites and handbook say that Apoc is a telepath but I dont think there is an actual scan I can find. 
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Manchine
@Edamame said:
" @daak1212: Where is the evidence showing that Apocalpse is a telepath? 

@Manchine said:
" Sentry stumps Apocalypse.  A number of people think Apocalypse is a A Villain equal to Kang, Loki, Hulk Thanos, Etc.  He is not "
Apocalypse isn't "equal" to the Hulk?"

No he was only able to beat a dying, exhausted hulk in Xmen.  He wouldn't even come close to a full powered Hulk.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#93  Edited By Project_Worm

R.I.P. A-poc hahaha

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#95  Edited By Project_Worm
@Edamame:  
"attempt" huh
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Edamame said:

" Even if Sentry managed to destroy Apocalypse's physical body, Apocalypse could still attempt to inhabit Sentry's body. "

Exactly. And thanks to Sentry's TP abilities he won't succed.

@Edamame said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" Sentry easily.  Sentry will destory his body and resist Apoc's TP. Void = Sentry in TP and Void stomped Emma when she came into his mind. So he shouldn't have a problem with Apoc. "
Apocalypse doesn't have telepathic powers.  Is there evidence to suggest such? "

He has them. He fought with Jean Grey in "End War" on the moon, simultaneously he was fighting with Inhumans and X-Men at physical plane. He was winning, but young Nataniel Christopher (Cable as a child) bring Cyclops on Astral Plane.
Super415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Super415
@Manchine:  You know he wasn't trying to beat him. If you have read the comic then you would have seen that Apocalypse was just domesticating him into being his Horseman just like the same way you would do when you buy a dog. Read comics sometimes or learn how to read better.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#99  Edited By AssertingValor

Apoc has celestial tech!   
Apoc destroys sentry. 

Sentry====================Worst character
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Manchine
@Super415 said:
" @Manchine:  You know he wasn't trying to beat him. If you have read the comic then you would have seen that Apocalypse was just domesticating him into being his Horseman just like the same way you would do when you buy a dog. Read comics sometimes or learn how to read better. "

Or you could actually learn the history finding out that wasn't the real hulk or apocalypse.  That hulk was dying.  Oh wait I forgot you failed to read anything but whats on the internet.