sentry vs adam warlock

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ssthanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssthanos

if the tw fought who would win n why n lets say bought characters are at full power meaning sentry can control him self with out going crazy n warlock has the infinity gauntlet on

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Adam Warlock easily...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why would you give Adam the gauntlet?

ssthanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ssthanos

well id give him the gauntlet because sentry at full power is an unstoppable force really spider man said sentry fought galactus to a standstill n sentry said hes immortal n cant die so dat would make it hard for adam to win i really dont know who to chose but adam with the gauntlet may get it done cus it basically makes him a god

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Adam has the IG, then Adam. Otherwise, Sentry would get the nod.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ssthanos said:

well id give him the gauntlet because sentry at full power is an unstoppable force really spider man said sentry fought galactus to a standstill n sentry said hes immortal n cant die so dat would make it hard for adam to win i really dont know who to chose but adam with the gauntlet may get it done cus it basically makes him a god

We don't actually know what Sentry's capable of without mental instability.With the IG Thanos would destroy Galactus if he wanted to so even if stalemating Galactus actually happened (which many believe it didn't for no valid reason) it wouldn't make him capable of beating Thanos.Maybe his manipulation of matter would help him if Thanos didn't have the IG.IIRC Thanos with the IG was virtually unstoppable even to characters like the Living Tribunal.
ssthanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssthanos

so can adam beat sentry with only his soul gem

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@Vance Astro said:

@ssthanos said:

We don't actually know what Sentry's capable of without mental instability.With the IG Thanos would destroy Galactus if he wanted to so even if stalemating Galactus actually happened (which many believe it didn't for no valid reason) it wouldn't make him capable of beating Thanos.Maybe his manipulation of matter would help him if Thanos didn't have the IG.IIRC Thanos with the IG was virtually unstoppable even to characters like the Living Tribunal.

I don't think he ever fought the Tribunal when he had the IG.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssthanos:

Most likely not. Adam with and without the soul gem are almost the same. The gem's power became a part of him. Sentry outguns him still.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Saren

@Lance Uppercut: Thanos never even met the Tribunal when he had the IG because the LT refused to get involved in the whole affair. Warlock w/ the IG met the LT, who stopped him in his tracks by preventing the Infinity Gems from working in unison.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:

I just acquired the Infinity Saga.Guess I need to read through again.I seem to recall some very powerful beings showing up against Thanos though.Wasn't there like a group of gods including Odin?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@Vance Astro said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

I just acquired the Infinity Saga.Guess I need to read through again.I seem to recall some very powerful beings showing up against Thanos though.Wasn't there like a group of gods including Odin?

I don't recall Odin being involved, but Zeus was. And Galactus, and several celestials, and infinity, and eternity and most of the cosmic abstracts.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By joshmightbe

With the Gauntlet Adam could simply erase him from existence, as if he'd never been at all which I'm all for if it means siege didn't happen but it makes this battle spite

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Killemall

Sentry FTW

Why? Sentry smash hulk who smash puny infinity powered gem :)

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rdskns4eva

Adam with the Gaunlet?

HAHA, this is overkill Adam in a SUPER stomp. Warlock KNOWS how to use the gaunlet. He aint an idiot with it. he would wipe sentry from existence.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rdskns4eva

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

I don't recall Odin being involved, but Zeus was. And Galactus, and several celestials, and infinity, and eternity and most of the cosmic abstracts.

No, none of the Skyfathers were there, but pretty much all the Cosmic Abstracts were there. Thanos beat them pretty easy, not withstanding a crap ton of damage to the universe from the fight.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Since this is an obvious mismatch...no point of keeping it open.