bump

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DocFatalis

I don't know enough about Blackheart to be a valuable poster here, but his wiki says that he can manipulate minds, can the Void resist that? Most of the powers from the Void that i've seen operate on a physical basis.

Can someone provide us with more info about Blackheart or relevant feats?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vaeternus

Good match.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IZZR
@DocFatalis said:

I don't know enough about Blackheart to be a valuable poster here, but his wiki says that he can manipulate minds, can the Void resist that? Most of the powers from the Void that i've seen operate on a physical basis.

Can someone provide us with more info about Blackheart or relevant feats?

Just gonna download the issues and post them later.

@Vaeternus said:

Good match.

Thank you...
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IZZR

bump

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XiiX

What are Blackheart's best feats?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IZZR
@XiiX said:

What are Blackheart's best feats?

Stalemated Mephisto in his own realm.
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XiiX

@IZZR: In that case, I'd take him for the majority over Void.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The void sentry stomps

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Blackheart literally just takes his soul or traps him in a non causality sphere.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess the void gonna hand over Bob's soul, just like that.

Nope lol.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By askujdnakjsd

@izzr:

Blackheart never "kicked out" or stalemated Mephisto by ANY stretch of the imagination. He stabbed him with a blade dipped in innocent blood (the only apparent weakness for a being of evil like Mephisto), then usurped ruler-ship over Hell after finding the throne empty. Blackheart didn't beat his dad under his own power. He did it by exploiting a critical weakness of Mephisto's. He has done absolutely NOTHING impressive in Mephisto's realm either. Complete immortality is not going to save him from being absorbed like Nightmare was.

Blackheart never displayed the ability to rip planets in half with TK, nor was it ever stated on panel that he could do such. Wikipedia information =/= Source material.

Blackheart is still nothing but a groveling child-slave to Mephisto in Hell. So, the idea that Blackheart is more powerful than Mephisto in his realm is completely false. Blackheart has done nothing worthy of mention, and consistently FAILED in his EVERY attempt to overthrow his father.

Mephisto can strip Blackheart of his powers. This aloneakes mephisto >>>> Blackheart.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125918/3283193-6408179750-BHHum.jpg

Idea of that overcoming some universal warp by sorcerer supreme Loki over similisr tier hell lord (hela) and other gods isn't happening. Void has bullied both the same Loki along with God strange like cold pizza...

Pollux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm gonna lean towards the void atm

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Blackheart wins with ease. Void has no defence towards soul hax.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e975a728292e
deactivated-5e975a728292e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackheart

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void stomps, not even close.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's the defence against him having his soul ripped out?

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: iirc there was a incident where miles defeated blackheart or something under Bendis was there any context behind it ?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko said:

@professorrespect: iirc there was a incident where miles defeated blackheart or something under Bendis was there any context behind it ?

Miles did it with the Venom Blast, which the likes of Rhino had completely no sold. It's pretty much a big, big outlier, typical with Bendis writing.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: what about the void sentry overcoming super adaptoid telepathically when the SA was probing into his soul??

What about when Morgan Le flay erased his soul in the present, erased his self with his soul in the past? And....

Tho it's considered outlier there's the confirmation from Nate grey that he would be no match for the sentry in any means.

Outside of that, there is also another confirmatioN From nate of how he was unable to affect ares by any means and sentry just ended ares.

No def against soul hax? This is void sentry not insecure Bob.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@nightmarediablo712: Super Adaptoid didn't do anything with the soul at all. It scanned him.

Morgan Le Fay didn't "erased his soul" she telefragged him using time travel to teleport to his exact spot. Such attacks were eventually shaken off because Bob can control his molecules.

Void Sentry has no defence against soul based attacks. Blackheart abuses these attacks as well, so such actions are expected. Nate Grey is a telepath: telepaths effect the mind, not the soul.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By just straight up killing Blackheart before it happening. I"m very doubtful Void's soul could be ripped out, but that's speculation, we haven't seen Blackheart do it to any being of Void's power, unless I"m missing a case? I did look at your Respect thread, good job btw!

@green_skaar said:

Where's the defence against him having his soul ripped out?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@green_skaar: Hax doesn't have to go under such things like physical power and so worth: that's why it's hax in the first place. Bob still has a soul, and he has no feats of being able resist such a attack.

In consideration of the idea that he can kill Blackheart before such a attack eventually occurs, I doubt it. Even Mephisto amped in his own dimension couldn't kill him for very long, and he's far stronger than he is. Even guys like Strange can't put him down.

Thanks for the nice words about the Blackheart RT, lol. He's always been one of my favourites.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I disagree,, we know all Bob's abilities stem from molecule manipulation (according to Bob himself), and we know from Molecule Man, everything is molecules, that's why he can manipulate time/reality/whatever. But I'll grant it, Marvel might classify soul as something else, after all Adam Warlock is a very unique being due to the Soul Stone.

Frankly I'd put Void over Mephisto, but that's a different debate. Strange is absolutely terrified of Void, and knows BFR is the only option. I'd have no doubts Void is capable of killing Blackheart, even if only temporarily.

He's a fascinating character, learned a lot through your RT, not surprised you like him!

@green_skaar: Hax doesn't have to go under such things like physical power and so worth: that's why it's hax in the first place. Bob still has a soul, and he has no feats of being able resist such a attack.

In consideration of the idea that he can kill Blackheart before such a attack eventually occurs, I doubt it. Even Mephisto amped in his own dimension couldn't kill him for very long, and he's far stronger than he is. Even guys like Strange can't put him down.

Thanks for the nice words about the Blackheart RT, lol. He's always been one of my favourites.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I disagree,, we know all Bob's abilities stem from molecule manipulation (according to Bob himself), and we know from Molecule Man, everything is molecules, that's why he can manipulate time/reality/whatever. But I'll grant it, Marvel might classify soul as something else, after all Adam Warlock is a very unique being due to the Soul Stone.

Frankly I'd put Void over Mephisto, but that's a different debate. Strange is absolutely terrified of Void, and knows BFR is the only option. I'd have no doubts Void is capable of killing Blackheart, even if only temporarily.

He's a fascinating character, learned a lot through your RT, not surprised you like him!

@professorrespect said:

Soul is just another energy.
Molecule Man can manipulate it.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: So, Morgan didnt just erase his soul?

He didn't come back from that??

Black heart can take such a soul(bobs) from the voids grasp???

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@nightmarediablo712 said:

@professorrespect: So, Morgan didnt just erase his soul?

Erm, no? I read the story and no such thing popped up. It was established that Le Fey used time travel to consistently bring herself back to life and used it to telefrag Bob after he ripped her head off.

He didn't come back from that??

He came back from it like next issue or something anyway. It definitely wasn't instant.

Black heart can take such a soul(bobs) from the voids grasp???

The Void hasn't shown that it can defend itself against soul hax at all. Such attacks don't rely on physical stats to be effective, hence why they are hax in the first place.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By askujdnakjsd

@professorrespect said:

@professorrespect:

Erm, no? I read the story and no such thing popped up. It was established that Le Fey used time travel to consistently bring herself back to life and used it to telefrag Bob after he ripped her head off.

Yeah, she went back to the past and erased the soul and essence of bobs being and it still did not matter to the void.

He came back from it like next issue or something anyway. It definitely wasn't instant.

Yes, he came back after his being was erased from the timeline including his soul. And that happened during the time he had no knowledge how to use his powers. But, it's just void sentry here. That won't matter.

The Void hasn't shown that it can defend itself against soul hax at all. Such attacks don't rely on physical stats to be effective, hence why they are hax in the first place.

When sentry died in the present, le Fley went to the past to prep against that, and she told she could've removed them from existence and that's what she did. (including soul of sentry) and it still didn't matter.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@nightmarediablo712: No? She didn't erase any "soul" of Bob. She telefragged him using time travel, he rebuilt himself using his control of molecules. You saying this over and over does nothing but convince me you don't know how the story went. Bob has never dealt with soul based offence in his run.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: so you're saying Morgana never killed bobs being after she telefragged him??

He controlled the molecules despite being dead????

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: so you're saying Morgana never killed bobs being after she telefragged him??

He died when she telefragged him. He rebuilt himself using his powers.

He controlled the molecules despite being dead????

Erm, yes? The exact same thing happened with Molecule Man when he seemingly killed Bob in the same manner and he eventually reformed by the near end of the issue, same thing with when he died again during Siege. It's a established thing he can do and has done multiple times over.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: hmm, that's what I wanted you to bring up. So you do agree sentry can deal with his being getting compromised from existence multiple times. Soul is the essence of one's being.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@professorrespect: hmm, that's what I wanted you to bring up. So you do agree sentry can deal with his being getting compromised from existence multiple times. Soul is the essence of one's being.

Rebuilding from having your physical body destroyed is far different from having the soul being ripped out of you. Marvel makes the distinction very clear in their stories, so the whole "rebuilding bodies = rebuilding the soul argument" you might make doesn't work in this regard

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Void is a reality manipulator from what I gather, no? Isn't reality warping the most hax power of them all? Wouldn't that be a solid defense against soul manipulation?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: Void's got molecular manipulation, and most of the time it's used defensively or to enhance its physical statline. Doesn't really mark any sort of real defence against Blackheart's existing soul magic hax.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we take Bob at his word, literally every ability he has, offensive or defensive is the result of molecular manipulation.

No Caption Provided

@ordinaryalan: Void's got molecular manipulation, and most of the time it's used defensively or to enhance its physical statline. Doesn't really mark any sort of real defence against Blackheart's existing soul magic hax.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@green_skaar: It's a power that he has but it is barely addressed, so the actual function of it is confusing and inconsistent.....because Bob is confusing and consistent.

@battle123axe said:

@professorrespect: blackheart got beat by the champions get shrekt lul

I mean Miles soloed him the first time, street level Blackheart confirmed

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's Bob in a nutshell, lol.

@green_skaar: It's a power that he has but it is barely addressed, so the actual function of it is confusing and inconsistent.....because Bob is confusing and consistent.

I mean Miles soloed him the first time, street level Blackheart confirmed