MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MaZeRaIII

Mismatch,Celestial wrecks.

Sentry is not on Celestial-lvl,he is maybe CC-tier.

Avatar image for ultimateaglorian
ultimateaglorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mis match

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: It's funny because Cosmic Cubes have admitted to be below Celestial's etc, however that tier have feats superior to that of a Celestial...

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@kingant27 said:

@mazeraiii: It's funny because Cosmic Cubes have admitted to be below Celestial's etc, however that tier have feats superior to that of a Celestial...

I know Kubik said that CCs are far weaker than Celestials,feats?Celestials created multiverse,do i need to say more?
They defeated skyfathers,easily.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

I know Kubik said that CCs are far weaker than Celestials,feats?Celestials created multiverse,do i need to say more?

Yeah Celestials (plural) did that. But what has one single average Celestial done that is above Sentry?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@mazeraiii said:
@kingant27 said:

Yeah Celestials (plural) did that. But what has one single average Celestial done that is above Sentry?

Are you serious?
You think Sentry > Celestial?
Even if he is Cosmic Cube-tier,i don't see Sentry beating or even scratching any Celestial.

I'll try to find some individual feats.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Celestial steps on Sentry.

GG.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pooty said:
@mazeraiii said:
@kingant27 said:

No Caption Provided

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: Supposedly, however Cosmic Cubes have superior feats.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: My post didn't state or imply a winner. I'm asking for info before i pick a winner

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@mazeraiii: My post didn't state or imply a winner. I'm asking for info before i pick a winner

Hmm.
CCs are weaker than Celestials,Sentry defeated CC MM,but that feat puts him CC-tier and maybe above MM,but doesn't put him on Celestial-tier.

As you can see from those scans,it is written that Celestials are far above Cosmic Cubes.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You obviously made this match purposely for a spite and for giggles. Ironically when you posted this on my thread.

No Caption Provided

Well you're also promoting the wank and fueling the fire by purposely creating matches. Instead of just trying to let the wank die.

And the Sentry wins, because I feel like it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Hmm.

CCs are weaker than Celestials,Sentry defeated CC MM,but that feat puts him CC-tier and maybe above MM,but doesn't put him on Celestial-tier.

As you can see from those scans,it is written that Celestials are far above Cosmic Cubes.

The questions is not emptry statements though, were asking for "feats" the single Celestial is superior.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestial stomps him.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@mazeraiii said:
@pooty said:

Hmm.

The questions is not emptry statements though, were asking for "feats" the single Celestial is superior.

A single Celestial?

Who?OAA,Exitar,Tiamut and etc..

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: @sirfizzwhizz: As sirfizz stated, we are asjing for feats. IMO

FEATS>>>>>>>>Statements/bios. Of course i make an exception for TOAA but both characters have been around long enough to have on panel feats

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: We know The Dreaming Celestial, Scathan are above Sentry. But the OP didn't name them. I assume he's talking about an average Celestial. Not the highest tier ones

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@mazeraiii: We know The Dreaming Celestial, Scathan are above Sentry. But the OP didn't name them. I assume he's talking about an average Celestial. Not the highest tier ones

But it would be good if he said what Celestial.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@pooty: @mazeraiii: a single Mad Celestial. As in one of the Mad Celestials, by itself. I should not have to name them, as only named ones have feats of different stature than the last.

Just a bottom of the barrel no name celestial.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: @mazeraiii: a single Mad Celestial. As in one of the Mad Celestials, by itself. I should not have to name them, as only named ones have feats of different stature than the last.

Just a bottom of the barrel no name celestial.

So featless Celestial?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@mazeraiii: If there is no feats for non name ones, then I guess that is how it is. Unless your a name Celestial, your weak I guess.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry would beat a "bottom of the barrel Celestial" IMO.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@mazeraiii: If there is no feats for non name ones, then I guess that is how it is. Unless your a name Celestial, your weak I guess.

I just don't rememmber any for no named ones.

Me,name a Celestial?I pick Arishem The Judge.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii:

This is what i'm leaning towards. We know that higher tier Celestials can destroy Sentry. But can ANY of them beat Sentry? I think that is debatable.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually i just looked at pictures of Celestials,the picture of the Celestial from OP looks like Arishem.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Example: Can Sentry beat any of these guys? They have names. I have no idea if they have feats

No Caption Provided

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@mazeraiii:

@luda12331 said:

This is what i'm leaning towards. We know that higher tier Celestials can destroy Sentry. But can ANY of them beat Sentry? I think that is debatable.

Hmm.
In the scan i previously posted,it said that "Kubik may be less powerful than the most known Celestials."
So any Celestial that has name can beat CC-tiers,and in scan it also says that Kubik is nowhere near as powerful as Exitar.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually i just looked at pictures of Celestials,the picture of the Celestial from OP looks like Arishem.

Wow, i just did the same thing and post a scan above. What are Arishem's feats if you know any?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Example: Can Sentry beat any of these guys? They have names. I have no idea if they have feats

No Caption Provided

I don't think so IMO.
I see there OAA,Arishem,Ziran,which more or less have feats,any others i don't rememmber feats for them.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@mazeraiii said:

Wow, i just did the same thing and post a scan above. What are Arishem's feats if you know any?

Hmm,let's see.

The combined energies of Vishnu, Zeus, and Odin (the former two who are arguably comparable to Odin himself), are channelled into a single blast through Odin's sword that can send a world reeling from its orbit. It has no effect on Arishem.

Arishem, as a mere demonstration of force, unleashes a single beam of energy that is "immeasurably more potent" than that which the gods unleashed against him.

The beam travels through a dimensional rift and is capable of simultaneously consuming the passages between Nirvana, Olympus, and Asgard to earth in Celestial Fire. It would have sealed off the realms from earth forever.

Ziran the Tester, a Celestial subservient to Arishem and a member of his host, is capable of placidly taking blows from the Destroyer empowered by Odin and the lifeforce of all in Asgard with no ill effect. The blows were said to be capable of pulverizing a planet.

Melts the Oversword of Asgard and simultaneously exorcises the curse within (also revealed that he let the sword penetrate him). The sword was forged from the Rhinegold Ring-Halves (perhaps a nod to Wagner's Der Ring Des Nibelungen) and carries with it a powerful cosmic curse, such that if any but Odin were to unsheath it, it would bring Doom to them and Asgard. Also said to be able to "rend the fabric of Infinity itself".

A lightning bolt from Thor, which causes mountain ranges to tremble, has no effect on Arishem.(low feats,but still)

Another blast from Thor, which draws pure Magnetic Energy directly from the core of Pangoria that was capable of shattering mountain peaks for miles with only the waves from the blast, is not even worth Arishem's attention.

With a mere fraction of his power, Arishem can casually erase all life on a planet with the Equation engraved on his right palm.

Is one of the few Celestials who has the right to summon and command Exitar the Exterminator, who can purify worlds with ease.(if you want i can post Exitar's feats).

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: GREAT JOB!! That Celestial would beat Sentry's A$$ !!!

who was the celestial that Thor killed with the axe and Sentry flew to the sun?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@pooty said:

@mazeraiii: GREAT JOB!! That Celestial would beat Sentry's A$$ !!!

who was the celestial that Thor killed with the axe and Sentry flew to the sun?

It was Exitar,the guy who was more powerful than the 4th host combined.
Thor killed Exitar with his enhanced axe(which he enhanced to kill celestials),then Sentry took the Exitar(it is a good lifting feat for Sentry,because Exitar was bigger than Earth).He didn't fly to the Sun,he just took him somewhere.

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ironthor1

@pooty: that was exitar but undeniably PIS as Exitar did nothing offensively.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironthor1: it wasn't pis. You have to remember that humans and gods are so insignificant that Celestials don't notice them. Celestials have only acknowledged a few humans or gods. So it makes sense that he wouldn't view Thor as a threat and beneath his notice

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestial

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

which celestial?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: that was exitar but undeniably PIS as Exitar did nothing offensively.

It wasn't PIS,Thor was capable of defeating Exitar,not because of his own power,but because of HAX.
Thor used his axe(Jajborn) that was previously enhanced by magic to hurt and kill Celestials,Thor basically used Kryptonite of Celestial to defeat him.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: I thought ironthor was saying it's pis because exitar didn't do anything offensively to stop Thor from getting close to him

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@mazeraiii: I thought ironthor was saying it's pis because exitar didn't do anything offensively to stop Thor from getting close to him

Celestials are slower than Slowdinson. XD
Actually Exitar was mad,because Celestials were killed and he thought that people from Earth did it,and wanted a revenge,that's why he didn't use any other abilites,he wanted to see a slow death of Earth.
And Sentry was stopping Exitar's foot,maybe that's why he didn't notice Thor.
And as i said already Thor killed Exitar not because of his RAW POWER,but because of HAX,the Jajborn was enhanced to be capable of harming Celestials.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Madripoor

@pooty said:

No Caption Provided

Maaaan, I love their design !

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@pooty said:

Yep.

But it's consistent.

Exitar don't notice the humans near him.

That's how Jane Storm could affect him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By the way Exitar is more powerful than the 4th host and Sentry stopped his descent via physical force (as Rogue power wasn't enough to affect him), that's a big big big feat.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: agreed it is consistent as i stated in post 37. We are beneath their notice. Yes that is a huge feat for Sentry but kind of unquantifiable. like lifting the spectre

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@pooty said:

@realitywarper: agreed it is consistent as i stated in post 37. We are beneath their notice. Yes that is a huge feat for Sentry but kind of unquantifiable. like lifting the spectre

Even a Cosmic Cube being can't put enough energy in his physicals to stop Exitar.

Just saying.

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ironthor1

@mazeraiii: @pooty: I recognise that the axe was enchanted to slice celestial armour. However, I think the argument for exitar not viewing him as a threat is okaaay but I still think he should have sensed it as the other celestial was killed by the same axe earlier in the series so I think he should have been aware. Also I think that having a small crack in the armour of a celestial the size of 10 earths should not have killed him as he should have regenerated like the weaker celestial did of the fourth host when the destroyer (Odin with the power of the asgardians as a whole) cut off his arm and it regenerated nearly instantly.

@realitywarper: partially I was.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: @pooty: I recognise that the axe was enchanted to slice celestial armour. However, I think the argument for exitar not viewing him as a threat is okaaay but I still think he should have sensed it as the other celestial was killed by the same axe earlier in the series so I think he should have been aware. Also I think that having a small crack in the armour of a celestial the size of 10 earths should not have killed him as he should have regenerated like the weaker celestial did of the fourth host when the destroyer (Odin with the power of the asgardians as a whole) cut off his arm and it regenerated nearly instantly.

@realitywarper: partially I was.

It was enhanced to KILL Celestials.
Actually we can say that axe was Celestials' kryptonite.Can Superman regenerate when his neck is cut by kryptonite?No.
The same with the Exitar.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Even a Cosmic Cube being can't put enough energy in his physicals to stop Exitar.

Just saying.

Has a CC ever tried to stop a Celestial physically? Sentry stopped his descent. He didn't block a punch. Or tank a blast. He stopped him from lowering himself. How much pressure was Exitar exerting? Was Exitar going all out? That's why i feel it's like the lifting Spectre feat. It does show that Sentry is stronger then the combined strength of the people Rogue absorbed which includes Hulk and Hyperion. Question though. Wasn't Hulk stopping his descent when he was attached to that machine?

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestial wrecks.