#1 Edited by filmbuffagk (12 posts) - - Show Bio

with all the hype going about H'el and the very heated debate of Thanos vs H'el, how would he fair against Marvel's crazy Superman?

both are bloodlusted, takes place in an unpopulated Metropolis, but i will allow BFR, letting this become a cosmic battle as well. thoughts?:

#2 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp/Mismatch/Utterestomp/Curbstomp/Spite................CIN.

#3 Posted by filmbuffagk (12 posts) - - Show Bio

not at all sure its a mismatch given some of the articles posted on both characters, but could you explain maybe?

#4 Posted by dorukesin (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el

#5 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@tommyjones1945: who stomps in you opinion?

Who do you think? He always goes for He'l mate.

Anyway, i think it's close. Im assuming is Death Seed Sentry since that Sentry does not have Void.

#7 Edited by TheMagicStik (1788 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry is such a lame PIS character, when he was void at supposedly his strongest he gets KO'd by a helicarrier yet he can survive MM destroying the Universe and tell him "Bad dog! Don't do that no mo!". If we go by the MM feats, Sentry wins if we go by every other instance of the Sentry, H'el stomps.

#8 Edited by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: i was actually assuming regular sentry that could void .-. Cause if so then i was thinking that guy agreed that sentry stomps

Edit, title change... it's no-void senty .-. It's been specified sorry. then i guess it's a good match up since i'm now assuming it's death seed

#9 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@themagicstik: Death Seed Sentry can pull the win as well... He totally humiliated current Thor which is ridiculously powerful. And no. Bendis is sort of a bad writer, Sentry on the other hand, is a quite unique character...

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage: i was actually assuming regular sentry that could void .-. Cause if so then i was thinking that guy agreed that sentry stomps

Sentry with Void should stomp He'l. Sentry alone should lose IMO. Death Sentry is a closer fight, could go either way.

#10 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: why does sentry alone lose? sentry no void no deathseed is still >= the void. He did eliminate MM, overload absorbing man(who's power is to absorb infinite amounts of energy), slug out a tie against WWH, and dominate blue marvel, along with lots of other feats without void, like breaking terraxs cosmic axe, and sblitzing doom right through his shields, etc.

#11 Edited by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage: why does sentry alone lose? sentry no void no deathseed is still >= the void. He did eliminate MM, overload absorbing man(who's power is to absorb infinite amounts of energy), slug out a tie against WWH, and dominate blue marvel, along with lots of other feats without void, like breaking terraxs cosmic axe, and sblitzing doom right through his shields, etc.

Sentry was using void against Molecule Man. It wasn't Sentry alone. However, he overloading Absorbing Man was Sentry by himself. But instead of having too much power for Absorbing Man to absorb, was more like the rate of absorption that overpowered him. Slugging against WWH isn't an impressive feat. Hulk himself was holding back greatly. Im not saying he doesn't have feats... Im saying he doesn't have the feats to pull the win against He'l by himself. Death Seed and Void is another story.

#12 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

1) MM was sentry alone.

2) ok, he overloaded absorbing-man... we agree i think...

3) against WWH sentry was MASSIVELY depowered due to not being mentally stable. His power has always depended on his mental state and he was very unstable before the fight even begun(he stood in his own doorway for days i think). Not only that, but he used 0 of his powers in the fight, he didn't even try to use his speed, he just took the hits from hilk and was telling hulk to hit him more while laughing. Under these cucumstances, for him to tie with one of the the strongest incarnations of hulk is actually quite impressive.

btw sentry is > or = void. he's beaten void himself before. and without void(or deathseed) sentry is therefore in a stable mindset and at full power.

#13 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el wins.

#14 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage:

1) MM was sentry alone.

2) ok, he overloaded absorbing-man... we agree i think...

3) against WWH sentry was MASSIVELY depowered due to not being mentally stable. His power has always depended on his mental state and he was very unstable before the fight even begun(he stood in his own doorway for days i think). Not only that, but he used 0 of his powers in the fight, he didn't even try to use his speed, he just took the hits from hilk and was telling hulk to hit him more while laughing. Under these cucumstances, for him to tie with one of the the strongest incarnations of hulk is actually quite impressive.

btw sentry is > or = void. he's beaten void himself before. and without void(or deathseed) sentry is therefore in a stable mindset and at full power.

1. No it wasn't. His eyes turning black after dying is more than enough proof to say Void was being used. Because, you know... Void keeps Sentry alive as proven in Siege.
  2. Yeah.
  3. Why using an instance where he didn't use all his powers and Hulk wasn't trying? Hulk at the very beginning said "i don't wan to fight you" then he just punched him into losing his powers as Hulk was calming down and turning back to Banner. Not to mention Hulk >MASSIVELY< exceeded his shows after 2 panels later. He didn't fight him into an stalemate because Hulk was holding back all the time. Fighting into a stalemate is totally different. Fighting Hulk almost to stalemate busted a planet. GG.

Void is the real Sentry's form, it was explained on panel Sentry is just a cover he uses because he doesn't like the Void, because he's not a bad person. Anyway, Sentry/Void are just 2 faces of the same coin. Sentry, by far, has the best feats due to void, which is owning MM. Death Seed has plenty of potential apparently since he overpowered Thor without much trouble.

#15 Edited by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

black eyes =/= void.

What is ALWAYS present when void takes over?

His black speech bubbles. also, sentry right after, was calmly talking to osborn and comp. about his new-found power. this is not something the void would do. I can show you TONS of scans of void, and literally all of them will have his coined black speech bubbles, it's literally one of the only ways we can tell when they switch, and i can show you the MM feat, he has regular white- sentry speech bubbles, and is talking in his normal, heroic, calm, sentry tone of voice.

as to the hulk thing, we could argue all day on a WWH that was holding back vs a MASSIVELY depowered sentry, who was unstable, and just tanking hits(while laughing them off and asking for more) and not using any of his powers. i know you as a hulk expert could do it too, but i'll warn you a large portion of my comps memory is dedicated to sentry scans... be warned... lol

sentryand void are just two sides to a triangle. Don't forget robby, he may just be a human but he can void out any time, and emma might not be there to save us all lol.

but if you want to go into on panel statements, it's been stated mire than once that Sentry and Void are complete equals. When sentry saves a life, void takes one etc.

If we're going by on panel statements, it's also been stated twice on panel that sentry stalemated galactus... so yeah...

#16 Edited by XiiX (8463 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: I thought one of those times X-Man stated that they both stalemated Galactus(together).

#17 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage:

black eyes =/= void.

What is ALWAYS present when void takes over?

His black speech bubbles. also, sentry right after, was calmly talking to osborn and comp. about his new-found power. this is not something the void would do. I can show you TONS of scans of void, and literally all of them will have his coined black speech bubbles, it's literally one of the only ways we can tell when they switch, and i can show you the MM feat, he has regular white- sentry speech bubbles, and is talking in his normal, heroic, calm, sentry tone of voice.

as to the hulk thing, we could argue all day on a WWH that was holding back vs a MASSIVELY depowered sentry, who was unstable, and just tanking hits(while laughing them off and asking for more) and not using any of his powers. i know you as a hulk expert could do it too, but i'll warn you a large portion of my comps memory is dedicated to sentry scans... be warned... lol

sentryand void are just two sides to a triangle. Don't forget robby, he may just be a human but he can void out any time, and emma might not be there to save us all lol.

but if you want to go into on panel statements, it's been stated mire than once that Sentry and Void are complete equals. When sentry saves a life, void takes one etc.

If we're going by on panel statements, it's also been stated twice on panel that sentry stalemated galactus... so yeah...

black eyes =/= void.

Yeah, because Sentry normal eyes are always black, even though Void is actually black. Im not saying Void took over, more like Sentry used his Void side to gain Molecular Manipulation.

He still recurred to his Void side, something that always happens when Sentry tries to die... Void comes and resurrects him from nothingness. Taking into account other instances its assumable he actually used the Void rather than him falling into Void's control.

as to the hulk thing, we could argue all day on a WWH that was holding back vs a MASSIVELY depowered sentry, who was unstable, and just tanking hits(while laughing them off and asking for more) and not using any of his powers. i know you as a hulk expert could do it too, but i'll warn you a large portion of my comps memory is dedicated to sentry scans... be warned... lol.

Why arguing... It's quite simple. Sentry was mentally unstable, Hulk was holding back, totally a not reliable instance to use as a measure stick. Easy peasy.

Fair enough, it's a weird coin.

They are supposed to be equals since they are the same person.

Is there proof on that statement? because at least there is proof of the others. It's not going by statement just to go... Statements still need proof in order to be legit.

#19 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

"Yeah, because Sentry normal eyes are always black, even though Void is actually black. Im not saying Void took over, more like Sentry used his Void side to gain Molecular Manipulation."

That's really just speculation... for all we know that's just him in an angry state.

Every time we've seen a FULL void(amped absorbing man splitting them, seige, etc) void has white eyes. so your guess is really no better than mine.

Though i have to say that he went back to normal and continued to use Molecular manip after(he made werewolf or something in his hand iirc)

"He still recurred to his Void side, something that always happens when Sentry tries to die... Void comes and resurrects him from nothingness. Taking into account other instances its assumable he actually used the Void rather than him falling into Void's control."

Sentry being Bob's complete manifestation of goodness, and void being comolete and pure evil, would sentry voluntarily use void? why he even need to? Esp when they are equals?

"Why arguing... It's quite simple. Sentry was mentally unstable, Hulk was holding back, totally a not reliable instance to use as a measure stick. Easy peasy."

eh, i guess i can agree here. The art for that fight was sick though x)

"They are supposed to be equals since they are the same person."

2 sides to the same person, yes :]

"Is there proof on that statement? because at least there is proof of the others. It's not going by statement just to go... Statements still need proof in order to be legit."

i was joking dude, sentry is VERY powerful when stable, but not quite at galan levels just yet lol

#20 Posted by Nefarious (20630 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el.

#21 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

My earlier comment was mostly me joking. But too be honest, I think H'el wins. If he had Void, it'd be an interesting battle, but that isn't the case. Plus, H'el has all his powers and more as well as having a higher degree of them.

@cooldes said:

Who do you think? He always goes for He'l mate.

Anyway, i think it's close. Im assuming is Death Seed Sentry since that Sentry does not have Void.

Cus u know, Logic dictates Robert gets killed. CIN.

#22 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: @tommyjones1945:

How fast is h'el? Sentry w/death seed was threatening thor with just his pure speed. And thor is used to traveling many times FTL with mjolnir.

#25 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

He'l splatters non-amped Bob.

#26 Posted by adhd_assassin (527 posts) - - Show Bio

im actually giving it to sentry.

#27 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

He'l splatters non-amped Bob.

#28 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

H'el stomps here.

#29 Posted by RetconCrisis (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Thor is fast in travel speed, but average in combat speed.

Here's H'el's feats:

Going from standing on a lamp post to charging at Supes, blitzing him so fast he gets to him mid sentence in only one panel length
Molecularly manipulating Supergirl to shrink her down to fit the bottled, thigh-sized city of Kandor; he can do this to Sentry and step on him.
Superman's punches are so strong they create ripples of force that cause earthquakes so powerful both the core of the Earth and the Watchtower in space can feel the shaking and impact of the punches; but nonetheless, still not even enough to damage H'el to the point of defeat.

#30 Edited by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage: @tommyjones1945:

How fast is h'el? Sentry w/death seed was threatening thor with just his pure speed. And thor is used to traveling many times FTL with mjolnir.

Classic Thor can travel FTL, but currently he's yet to show anything of the sort. Combatwise though, his speed is ****. Sentry's fast but he's got no speed feats to put him on H'el's level. For H'el, check the comment above mine. He's pretty much got Bob in all classes. CIN.