• 63 results
#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption

VS

caption

I took to superman to put doomsday down.  Lets see if these two can put him down.  This is hunter prey doomsday.  Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody thinks this is a good fight.

#3 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Does a ten count equal victory?

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Does a ten count equal victory?
"

What?
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless they both hit him at the same time in the face doomsday wins this. Or They could blitz him the entire time and that would count for a win since superman can do it why not them right???

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Unless they both hit him at the same time in the face doomsday wins this. Or They could blitz him the entire time and that would count for a win since superman can do it why not them right???
"

No....Hyperion and Sentry together don't match Superman's strength.
#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Unless they both hit him at the same time in the face doomsday wins this. Or They could blitz him the entire time and that would count for a win since superman can do it why not them right???
"

No....Hyperion and Sentry together don't match Superman's strength."
Together there above supermans strength. Sentry is above 100 tons cause when he fought binary I think they were destroying entire planets and captain america said they where holding back. Hyperion I've heard some versions of him being 75 others being 100 so putting those two together you got some one stronger then superman.
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"

Together there above supermans strength. Sentry is above 100 tons cause when he fought binary I think they were destroying entire planets and captain america said they where holding back. Hyperion I've heard some versions of him being 75 others being 100 so putting those two together you got some one stronger then superman.
"
Superman can lift 100,000 tons regularly...100 tons and 100 tons=200 tons,which doesn't =100,000.
#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"
Superman can lift 100,000 tons regularly...100 tons and 100 tons=200 tons,which doesn't =100,000.
"
That was kind of confusing. But either way superman isn't at 200 tons from what I've seen from him. On the vine he could be overrated to 200 tons but in reality he isn't. Superman is above 100 tons I know but those two together would pack more of a punch.
#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

#12 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate that scan

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption

"
Wow you must really take me for and idiot do you?? Or are you one?? Thats all star superman stupid. He's as strong as composite superman or three times stronger then silver age superman and he's the version of superman thats dieing.
#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair All Stars Superman is supposed to have the strength of Silver age superman (or something like that)

yet Superman is way above the 200 tons and he had never showed even half of his real capacity, then again that also goes for other really powerfull superheroes that are afraid of killing someone if they let go

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"To be fair All Stars Superman is supposed to have the strength of Silver age superman (or something like that)

yet Superman is way above the 200 tons and he had never showed even half of his real capacity, then again that also goes for other really powerfull superheroes that are afraid of killing someone if they let go
"
All star superman is said to be three times stronger then silver age one. Or in the pick it said his strength has trippled. Meaning he lifts about 150 billion tons something like that.

Also your wrong. Superman did cut loose on doomsday. It showed pretty clearly that he doesn't lift 200 tons. Infact with the power ups he had he still lost to doomsday the second time and his invulnerability was at and all time high. So his power as showed to be lower the 200 tons but higher then 100.
#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Nighthunter said:
"To be fair All Stars Superman is supposed to have the strength of Silver age superman (or something like that)

"
All star superman is said to be three times stronger then silver age one. Or in the pick it said his strength has trippled. Meaning he lifts about 150 billion tons something like that.

Also your wrong. Superman did cut loose on doomsday. It showed pretty clearly that he doesn't lift 200 tons. Infact with the power ups he had he still lost to doomsday the second time and his invulnerability was at and all time high. So his power as showed to be lower the 200 tons but higher then 100.
"
wrong, even though Superman killed Doomsday he didn't let go all of his power,if any guy on Superman's level or even if they are below his level let all of his power complete cities (or things bigger than that)  would be destroyed.

That goes for guys like Sentry, Thor and others as well. Writers have put the "It doesn't matter if I'm losing I'll still hold back to don't kill anyone" to make the battles of this characters more interesting while at the same time giving the oportunity to make them stronger if needed without it beeing bad writing.

Doomsday can't beat Superman anymore, last time that Doomsday was able to defeat Superman was when Doomsday had the mind of Brainiac inside of him, which can pretty much tell you what a threat he was.

When it was the aniversary of the death of Superman they fought again and Superman won, they've battled a few times after that and Superman hasn't been defeated.

Recently Superman fought "All american boy" or something like that which was practically Doomsday with kryptonite and was even able to hold his own using strategy (and a little help of Batman)

Then again Superman ain't even part of this battle thread so there's no point in discussing this lol
#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"zee crusher said:
"Nighthunter said:

"

"
wrong, even though Superman killed Doomsday he didn't let go all of his power,if any guy on Superman's level or even if they are below his level let all of his power complete cities (or things bigger than that)  would be destroyed.

That goes for guys like Sentry, Thor and others as well. Writers have put the "It doesn't matter if I'm losing I'll still hold back to don't kill anyone" to make the battles of this characters more interesting while at the same time giving the oportunity to make them stronger if needed without it beeing bad writing.

Doomsday can't beat Superman anymore, last time that Doomsday was able to defeat Superman was when Doomsday had the mind of Brainiac inside of him, which can pretty much tell you what a threat he was.

When it was the aniversary of the death of Superman they fought again and Superman won, they've battled a few times after that and Superman hasn't been defeated.

Recently Superman fought "All american boy" or something like that which was practically Doomsday with kryptonite and was even able to hold his own using strategy (and a little help of Batman)

Then again Superman ain't even part of this battle thread so there's no point in discussing this lol
"
Agreeded we can leave that for another moment then lol.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"
"
That was kind of confusing. But either way superman isn't at 200 tons from what I've seen from him. On the vine he could be overrated to 200 tons but in reality he isn't. Superman is above 100 tons I know but those two together would pack more of a punch.
"
I said Superman lift's 100,000 tons...what are you talking about?
#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman regularly does things that puts him at class 100,000+ strength levels.   Therefore he packs more of a punch than sentry and hyperion combined, and that more power than a million exploding suns is a major hyperbole, in reality sentry doesn't even have a thousandth of one sun's worth of power.    So this is a curbstomp in doomsday's favor.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"

Gladiator and Hyperion, even together, are nowhere near Superman's level of strength. Feats of Marvel powerhouses like this pair don't come anywhere near those of the man of steel.

When did Sentry fight Binary ?

Vance Astro said:

That seems quite logical although we know that the Marvel powerhouses can lift a liot more than 100 tonnes and that Superman can lift massively more than 100,000 tonnes.

Sentry failed to stop a falling Hellicarrier (that cannot weigh more than 60,000 tonnes). As it appears that Sentry is more powerful than Hyperion then Hyperions strength should be inferior to Sentry, so the pair are unlikely to be able to lift more than 200,000 tonnes.

Superman could lift millions of tonnes back in the 1980's relauch of his character. Today he can lift even more.

zee crusher said:
"That was kind of confusing. But either way superman isn't at 200 tons from what I've seen from him. On the vine he could be overrated to 200 tons but in reality he isn't. Superman is above 100 tons I know but those two together would pack more of a punch.
"
What was confusing.

100 + 100 = 200.

Therefore 100000 is bigger than 200 by a factor of 500.

How can Superman be less than 200 tonnes when he can lift more than 6000000 tonnes (weight of the Great Pyramid in Egypt).

Zee Crusher said:

"
caption

Thats all star superman stupid. He's as strong as composite superman or three times stronger then silver age superman and he's the version of superman thats dieing. Wow you must really take me for and idiot do you?? Or are you one

You would get a better reponse by not calling him an idiot.

Surely as he says that he is 3 times stronger, that would be based on current Superman, nor SA Superman.

SA Superman can push the Earth out of orbit easily. That is 6000000000000000000000 tonnes (6 followed by 21 zeros)

200 Qunitilion tonnes is 200000000000000000000 tonnes (2 folowed by 20 zeros).

Therfore being raised to 200 Quintillion tonnes would not make him 3 times stronger than SA Superman.

This then gives us a strength figure for current Superman of 67 Quintillion tonnes. That's awhole lot more than 6 million tonnes (in the example I used above).

Tht puts the Marvel pair way out of contension.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"

Gladiator and Hyperion, even together, are nowhere near Superman's level of strength. Feats of Marvel powerhouses like this pair don't come anywhere near those of the man of steel.

Vance Astro said:

That seems quite logical although we know that the Marvel powerhouses can lift a liot more than 100 tonnes and that Superman can lift massively more than 100,000 tonnes.

Sentry failed to stop a falling Hellicarrier (that cannot weigh more than 60,000 tonnes). As it appears that Sentry is more powerful than Hyperion then Hyperions strength should be inferior to Sentry, so the pair are unlikely to be able to lift more than 200,000 tonnes.

Superman could lift millions of tonnes back in the 1980's relauch of his character. Today he can lift even more.

zee crusher said:
"That was kind of confusing. But either way superman isn't at 200 tons from what I've seen from him. On the vine he could be overrated to 200 tons but in reality he isn't. Superman is above 100 tons I know but those two together would pack more of a punch.
"
What was confusing.

100 + 100 = 200.

How can Superman be less than 200 tonnes when he can lift more than 6000000 tonnes (weight of the Great Pyramid in Egypt).

Zee Crusher said:

"
caption

Thats all star superman stupid. He's as strong as composite superman or three times stronger then silver age superman and he's the version of superman thats dieing. Wow you must really take me for and idiot do you?? Or are you one

Surely as he says that he is 3 times stronger, that would be based on current Superman, nor SA Superman.

SA Superman can push the Earth out of orbit easily. That is 6000000000000000000000 tonnes (6 followed by 21 zeros)

Therfore being raised to 200 Quintillion tonnes would not make him 3 times stronger than SA Superman.

This then gives us a strength figure for current Superman of 67 Quintillion tonnes. That's awhole lot more than 6 million tonnes (in the example I used above).

"

This is all-star Superman...not regular Superman.
#23 Posted by No_Name_ (17409 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"..........."
HAHAHHA
#24 Edited by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"This is all-star Superman...not regular Superman.
"
This I already know.  Although it pays homage to SA Superman, the power level is not there as shown by the figures above.
#25 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"

Vance Astro said:

zee crusher said:
"
What was confusing.

100 + 100 = 200.

Zee Crusher said:

"
caption

"
Lol that is so stupid. This is what you called a threat to me making u these number. Let everybody else on the vine look at this I gotta blog this its to funny how you make this stuff up. Superman is using flight o pushing the along with strength.  I'm not gonna even bother to debate with you this time its not even worth it.
#26 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Lol that is so stupid. This is what you called a threat to me making u these number. Let everybody else on the vine look at this I gotta blog this its to funny how you make this stuff up. Superman is using flight o pushing the along with strength.  I'm not gonna even bother to debate with you this time its not even worth it.
"

Side step if you want to. I can't change your mind.
#27 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
"Lol that is so stupid. This is what you called a threat to me making u these number. Let everybody else on the vine look at this I gotta blog this its to funny how you make this stuff up. Superman is using flight o pushing the along with strength.  I'm not gonna even bother to debate with you this time its not even worth it.
"

Side step if you want to. I can't change your mind."
Whos side stepping?? Your a fuckin retard. I can't debate logically with you.  So why waste time?? Dbz fans can put up more of a logical debate then you from what I've just seen now.
#28 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
Whos side stepping?? Your a fuckin retard. I can't debate logically with you.  So why waste time?? Dbz fans can put up more of a logical debate then you from what I've just seen now.
"
Please don't resort to name calling again.

Explain why Superman can lift less than 200 tonnes ?
#29 Edited by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Sentry failing to lift the helicarrier was a lack of strength. I'd say it was down to physics. Like in Superman Returns, Superman could have easily lifted the aeroplane that was falling but if he had just suddenly stopped it it would have exploded. I mean in his second series there was one incident when he is talking about pushing an oil tanker to the ocean bed rather than lifting it cause it would have destroyed it killing everyone on board.  A moderately sized oil tanker weights approximately 120,000 tons. So I think its safe to say that the incident with the hellicarrier is a similar situation in which he was trying not to kill everyone on board by just stopping it. A similar incident happened when Thor and Gladiator were fighting and were having difficulty stopping the plane without killing everyone on board, and its safe to say both can easily lift an aeroplane.

Its the third panel on the page

I think inconsistant writing is The Sentry's main problem. WWH was an example of PIS in which The Sentry was dumbed down and forced to fight in a slugathon with a character whose primary ability is hitting things, even though he has been shown to have vast telepathic ability, as well as vast energy projection abilities enough to even overload the Absorbing Man who can absorb the properties of super powerful magics such as Thor's hammer. Sentry can move much faster than Doomsday travelling speeds which include travelling 9500 miles in 100 seconds (from New York to Sumatra in south east Asia). This fight could simply be The Sentry throws Doomsday into the Sun, a feat which he has accomplished many times. Plus I mean Hyperion is "weaker" than Superman but every incarnation of Hyperion has him surviving massive nuclear explosions and moving at speeds that have been measured in "nanosecond" when fighting and can easily move fast enough to break the sound barrier. I think whilst he may not be as strong as Doomsday in terms of pure strength he definately isn't a helluva lot weaker and his speed and flight would more than give him a fighting chance. I mean in the Supreme Power comic he flew into the earth with enough strength to cause an earthquake that was 10 on the richter scale which in scientific terms is 1 teraton or rocky meteorite impacting at 25 km/s (~55,000 mph) a billion times more powerful than a nuclear explosion. I am pretty sure that if Doomsday took one of those to the face he'd be paste.
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224797 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday should take Sentry and Hyperion down...
#31 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

wooooow King Saturn you put your heart, soul and logic into that didnt ya? this is a no brainer...2 FLYERS of AT least super sonic speeds against a guy who cant fly.....throw Doomsday into space anyone?

#32 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"wooooow King Saturn you put your heart, soul and logic into that didnt ya? this is a no brainer...2 FLYERS of AT least super sonic speeds against a guy who cant fly.....throw Doomsday into space anyone?"

sacarsm.
#33 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

the first bit yeah but not when it comes to throwing doomsday into space

#34 Posted by Leroy (128 posts) - - Show Bio

The sentry throws everyone into the sun, fight's over.

#35 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Leroy said:
"The sentry throws everyone into the sun, fight's over.

"
What he cant do that to doomsday he was evading superman punches in their fight.
#36 Posted by King Saturn (224797 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"wooooow King Saturn you put your heart, soul and logic into that didnt ya? this is a no brainer...2 FLYERS of AT least super sonic speeds against a guy who cant fly.....throw Doomsday into space anyone?"
Whats the point debating this  ?  We always comes back to the same issues of whether Sentry or Hyperion or Thor or whoever is stronger or weaker than Superman to validate the logic of why or why not Doomsday wins... Its useless now. Cause it always turns into a big debate where no one gains any real ground...
#37 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Amen to that. The Sentry has no qualms about throwing people into the sun at all. He did it to the Void he wanted to do it to the creature that killed Alpha Flight, and at the very least he took Carnage into space and tore him a new one...well a new everything actually. Even IF seperatly Hyperion and the Sentry werent strong enough to tackle the guy [HIGHLY doubt that especially for the Sentry] the two of them together can definetly take this.

#38 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Logic Mark III said:
Whats the point debating this  ?  We always comes back to the same issues of whether Sentry or Hyperion or Thor or whoever is stronger or weaker than Superman to validate the logic of why or why not Doomsday wins... Its useless now. Cause it always turns into a big debate where no one gains any real ground...
"
But doomsday does win they will hit doomsday alot but that wont put him down.  He survived darkseid omega effect. Im pretty sure sentry nor hyperion can do that.
#39 Posted by Leroy (128 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"
Not to mention that everyone always says something like how the full range of The Sentry's powers haven't been found yet.
#40 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude that doesnt matter...they dont have to fight him at all...either one of them could just throw him into space. Whats he gonna do in space? Rage at them and diss their shoes?

#41 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

He has good reflexes grab him he will knock you across town

#42 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the both of them can cope with his speed. The Sentry is fast as anything, he gets around the world in seconds and he gets to the Sun in little time at all. Hyperion too has great reactions, so i think the both of them can cope with Doomsdays quickness...add to the fact that they outnuber him, he is going to lose. I seriously doubt either of them is going to get taken out easily by Doomsday. Its very easy for them to take him or throw him to space. Once he is being thrown at full pelt by guys that can heft serious tonnage i dont think he could do a lot to stop it.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins.

#44 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
"
Please don't resort to name calling again.

Explain why Superman can lift less than 200 tonnes ?
"
Talking to you so far has been like telling a brick to move. But I shall give this brick one last try.

For one Dc doesn't have anything saying h e list over 200 hundreds tons or he be marked like mangog. Mangog or surtur state there are extraordinarily high up in there and greatly surpass the 100 ton class. Superman is just said to lift above or beyond a 100 tons. However on this site you for example overrate his strength to say he lift how much you stated he lifts up ther that make no sense. If superman lifts to much he would have koed Doomsday with one punch and there be no death of superman. If superman lifted so much even with holding back He'd still kill his opponents.  If he lifted so much there be no such thing as superman one million and superman prime original version. Superman lifts above 100 tons but not beyond 200 tons.
#45 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"I don't think Sentry failing to lift the helicarrier was a lack of strength. I'd say it was down to physics. Like in Superman Returns, Superman could have easily lifted the aeroplane that was falling but if he had just suddenly stopped it it would have exploded. I mean in his second series there was one incident when he is talking about pushing an oil tanker to the ocean bed rather than lifting it cause it would have destroyed it killing everyone on board.  A moderately sized oil tanker weights approximately 120,000 tons. So I think its safe to say that the incident with the hellicarrier is a similar situation in which he was trying not to kill everyone on board by just stopping it. A similar incident happened when Thor and Gladiator were fighting and were having difficulty stopping the plane without killing everyone on board, and its safe to say both can easily lift an aeroplane.

Its the third panel on the page

I think inconsistant writing is The Sentry's main problem. WWH was an example of PIS in which The Sentry was dumbed down and forced to fight in a slugathon with a character whose primary ability is hitting things, even though he has been shown to have vast telepathic ability, as well as vast energy projection abilities enough to even overload the Absorbing Man who can absorb the properties of super powerful magics such as Thor's hammer. Sentry can move much faster than Doomsday travelling speeds which include travelling 9500 miles in 100 seconds (from New York to Sumatra in south east Asia). This fight could simply be The Sentry throws Doomsday into the Sun, a feat which he has accomplished many times. Plus I mean Hyperion is "weaker" than Superman but every incarnation of Hyperion has him surviving massive nuclear explosions and moving at speeds that have been measured in "nanosecond" when fighting and can easily move fast enough to break the sound barrier. I think whilst he may not be as strong as Doomsday in terms of pure strength he definately isn't a helluva lot weaker and his speed and flight would more than give him a fighting chance. I mean in the Supreme Power comic he flew into the earth with enough strength to cause an earthquake that was 10 on the richter scale which in scientific terms is 1 teraton or rocky meteorite impacting at 25 km/s (~55,000 mph) a billion times more powerful than a nuclear explosion. I am pretty sure that if Doomsday took one of those to the face he'd be paste."

Good points.
Just a couple of issues with the explanantions though.

1. The hellicarrier is significantly more durable than a plane and thus can withstand a lot more punishment.
2. The plane was spinning. Trying to stop a spinning object would generate torsional forces as well as the compressive ones (seen when the plane decelerates) that would ripp the fusualge apart rather than simply cause a compression wave along it.
3. The Sentry was really struggling to stop the falling hellicarrier. If it was a simple matter of having to not stop the hellicarrier to swiftly for fear of killing the people inside, then the addition of Wonderman and Ms Marvel to the task should have done more damage as they brought the hellicarrier to a stop far more swiftly as it had appeared that the Sentry was running out of room to stop the descent.
4. The Thor and Gladiator example follows the same logic - the plane is not so durable against unplanned forces.
5. Pushing a floating oil tanker is a lot different to lifting it. The water provides less frictional force opposition than say a solid surface and once that is overcome (an hopefully the current is not against him), all Sentry need do is build momentum.
6. I agree completely about the dumbing down of Sentry and his overloading of Absorbing Man (a comparison I have used myself a few times).
7. The Hyperion shown above is not the same one as performed the Supreme Power dive bomb and I don't think that they should be at the same power level (irrespective of what the Ultimate Power comic showed).
8. Superman possesses the ability to fight at Super Speeds as well, so perhaps Doomsday (although not as fast as Superman) also has Superhuman speed.
9. Doomsday can naturally adapt to his enemy's powers.

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Doomsday wins."

#47 Edited by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:

For one Dc doesn't have anything saying h e list over 200 hundreds tons or he be marked like mangog.
How about the DC Comic Who's Who that listed Superman as being able to lift the Great Pyramid of Egypt (6000000 tonnes).

How about even a very basic feat that has been shown on Comicvine (pictures included - by Buckshot) such as lifting a simple nuclear powwered submarine, that weights in around 15000 tonnes.

There are thousands of other examples of him lifting weights so far beyond 200 tonnes, that I don't understand why you cannot accept that.

Mangog or surtur state there are extraordinarily high up in there and greatly surpass the 100 ton class.
I think the exact term from the OHOTMU was 'Lift far beyond what other in the Class 100 range can lift'

Superman is just said to lift above or beyond a 100 tons.
Who says that ?
Do DC say that because I don't think they have. That's a Marvel scale and DC powerhouses don't really fit in to it.

However on this site you for example overrate his strength to say he lift how much you stated he lifts up ther that make no sense.

It does make sense all you have to do is accept the shown facts that Superman can lift weights that few other mortal characters can - that range even beyond millions of tonnes.
That's DC stated facts, not mine.

If superman lifts to much he would have koed Doomsday with one punch and there be no death of superman.
Not if Doomsday was that strong or even stronger and not if their level of durability was so high that they can take impacts much greater than large nuclear bombs.
That is how powerful the DC powerhouses are. They can take a mini-nuke to the face and shrung it off as like it was a small slap.

If superman lifted so much even with holding back He'd still kill his opponents.
  I am not arguing with you here but this is comic book physics and even the less powerful DC bruisers are still massively powerful.
It's like you picking up a paper airplane, and gripping it ready to throw. You can easily crush it but you control the strength you apply but to a small fraction of what you can employ.

If he lifted so much there be no such thing as superman one million and superman prime original version.
There would be because these 2 are even more powerful. Current Superman still has limits. He needed to be sun drenched to move Warworld. Although his strength is astronomical compared to many other beings, he cannot move an Earth planet sized (and weight) object. Those other 2 can easily. They have such great strength that they can deal with Galactic level disasters, not just planatary level ones.

Superman lifts above 100 tons but not beyond 200 tons.
If you were going to put Superman in to the Marvel scale Strength pattern, he would need to in the Incalcuable bracket as his strength is so far above those other beings that are described as lifting in the Class 100 range.
#48 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

My point with the oil tanker was he says that he pushes it INSTEAD of lifting it, that to me shows that if he wanted to he could have, but chose not to for the reasons stated. I mean Doomsday undoubtedly moves at superhuman reaction speeds cause the JLA even state it when they are fighting him, but that was a long time ago. I don't see why The Sentry can't just throw him into the sun before Doomsday has a chance to adapt to his powers. To be honest with you though, until the new mini-series comes out which shows him before he goes bat crap crazy and in turn SHOULD show him doing incredible feats and using his powers intelligently, for as long as Bendis has him he is going to be constantly underestimated. I mean how can he go one minute to writing him as I COULD STOP THIS CIVIL WAR BY BLINKING to "your the void" OOOOOH SAVE ME! and flying into space like a little girl. Or stopping Terrax's axe mid swing which has been proved powerful enough to cleave planets into and then struggling with Ultron. The Human Torch has solo'd Ultron before and he just about has the power of 1 sun let alone 1000. Its inconsistancies like that, that make battles like this harder to determine.

#49 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Ace High said:
"My point with the oil tanker was he says that he pushes it INSTEAD of lifting it, that to me shows that if he wanted to he could have, but chose not to for the reasons stated. I mean Doomsday undoubtedly moves at superhuman reaction speeds cause the JLA even state it when they are fighting him, but that was a long time ago. I don't see why The Sentry can't just throw him into the sun before Doomsday has a chance to adapt to his powers. To be honest with you though, until the new mini-series comes out which shows him before he goes bat crap crazy and in turn SHOULD show him doing incredible feats and using his powers intelligently, for as long as Bendis has him he is going to be constantly underestimated. I mean how can he go one minute to writing him as I COULD STOP THIS CIVIL WAR BY BLINKING to "your the void" OOOOOH SAVE ME! and flying into space like a little girl. Or stopping Terrax's axe mid swing which has been proved powerful enough to cleave planets into and then struggling with Ultron. The Human Torch has solo'd Ultron before and he just about has the power of 1 sun let alone 1000. Its inconsistancies like that, that make battles like this harder to determine.
"
Yep. Inconsistencies are rife in the House of Ideas (and DC). It can be a real hindrance to determining the potential of many published characters.

I can recall Sentry beating up Terrax but I think he caught Terrax's arm or the haft of his axe didn't he ?
In this case, it would be strength vs strength, as the axe projects a disintegration field to cut through items.
#50 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh okay. I thought he powered the axe with the power cosmic and his own strength. Well regardless even stopping Terrax with one hand and then snapping his axe in half is still a decent enough feat of strength in the Marvel Universe and makes things like being struggling against Ultron that much sillier.