Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight in nyc,nova has full worldmind. Gladiator is 100% confident. No bfr,no morals. No void.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cooldes

i'm a large sentry fanboy and i love gladiator, but withou void, this will be hard.

can i get if sentry is stable or not

starting distance

and version of thor please

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes:

1 mile apart thor who fought him in seige,sentry is stable.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2 in a close fight

Avatar image for captainamerica119
Captainamerica119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If Nova has the full worldmind, he could solo. Added with Thor, this is a 1 way ticket 2 hell for Gladiator and Sentry.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes:

1 mile apart thor who fought him in seige,sentry is stable.

This really depends on if this is Nova Prime with FULL Nova Force or not. That would put him on a similar level to the other 3.

If he does, I'd call it a stalemate. If not, Team 1.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

No morals - Gladiator speedblitzes both of them in nanoseconds. Nova would need full nova force and auto-shields.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gladiator can solo this & sentry aren't no sloth when it comes to speed either as both up to par should annihilate team 2 .

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We all know that a fully confident glads is nigh unstoppable, this with the power of a million exploding suns might pull off the win, in a hard battle

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

Gladiator appears to be faster than anyone here, including Nova. Sentry takes out Thor...Gladiator takes out Nova.

Going with team 1.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 for sure a full confidence gladiator almost killed thor back in the day

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol....

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratatat: Gladiator almost died actually...

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By themadsurfer

Sentry(no void) definitely can't take Thor out and Thor can keep up with gladiator speed and win just like it happened before.

This is a battle between Sentry and Nova, don't know who wins.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TommyJones1945

Hmmm, can't decide. CIN.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I've said before Gladiator out of character solos. If this is Classic Sentry he solos as well.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I've said before Gladiator out of character solos. If this is Classic Sentry he solos as well.

Could you elaborate why you feel Gladiator solos? I don't need a super long explanation, just a couple sentences. Thanks.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

Could you elaborate why you feel Gladiator solos? I don't need a super long explanation, just a couple sentences. Thanks.

I had above. Gladiator has nanosecond reaction speed and planet level strength. Out of character, he will be faster than Thor's mind. Thor and Nova would need 10 seconds of prep to win this (out of character Thor could use Infinity Vortex).

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Going for team 1 their speed & strength is way to much .

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Gladiator is putting down Thor. Sentry can but not Kallark.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratatat: Gladiator almost died actually...

yea cause he got jumped by thor girl if it wasn't for her god knows what glads would have done to thor

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 for sure

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By themadsurfer

@ratatat: That wasn't Thor anymore because the hammer stood away for too long(60 second rule)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratatat: That wasn't Thor anymore because the hammer stood away for too long(60 second rule)

no...just no

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry & Glads ftw

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratatat: He reverted to Donald Blake of course he would have killed him. He got stomped in the next round after Thor said he was holding back before.

Lastly Gladiator stated that Thor was too strong...

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Why classic Sentry solos (only for curiosity) ? and Thor can react to Gladiator(not all the time) just like he did in their fights.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1. speed kills.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By themadsurfer

Team 2 due to versatility and overall power.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: Why classic Sentry solos (only for curiosity) ? and Thor can react to Gladiator(not all the time) just like he did in their fights.

Not out of character, he can't. And Classic Sentry is equal to Void in strength and Void absolutely crushed Thor and Hulk on separate occasions.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Wasn't Gladiator in a mission to kill Thor and failed? what makes you think he didn't use his speed (only if he's an idiot).

No Caption Provided

Here Thor has swing his hammer twice before gladiator could reach him.

If you are correct about Classic Sentry he would solo indeed.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Wasn't Gladiator in a mission to kill Thor and failed? what makes you think he didn't use his speed (only if he's an idiot).

No Caption Provided

He for sure didn't use his full speed. Writers almost never allow their characters to do that. If this fight would be in character, I would choose Thor. Out of character bassicaly means: "What You with this powers in RPG would do against Your enemy?". Have You played 1st Marvel Ultimate Alliance? In that game Thor had super-speed and Surfer could slow down time. When I had these two in one team, my enemies almost never touched me and I wasn't 1000 times faster than them. Gladiator is 1000 times faster than Thor.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: I know that speed especially in this vine means everything but you're not sure about gladiator not using his full speed especially in a mission to kill his enemy. Thor maybe not fast running but his reflexes allow him to tag faster guys. Sentry doesn't have nanosecond reflexes feats but they way he tag his enemies can assure that he won't be blitzed all the time. It's said that Thor is as fast as the lightnings he commands, that may just be an statement but he could tag quicksilver who had just dodged his lightnings. I'm going to show some scans of Thor/BRB tagging freaking fast guys who were using his speed(although you're going to say that It wasn't their full speed even with them in blitzing posture).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themadsurfer said:

No Caption Provided

He for sure didn't use his full speed. Writers almost never allow their characters to do that. If this fight would be in character, I would choose Thor. Out of character bassicaly means: "What You with this powers in RPG would do against Your enemy?". Have You played 1st Marvel Ultimate Alliance? In that game Thor had super-speed and Surfer could slow down time. When I had these two in one team, my enemies almost never touched me and I wasn't 1000 times faster than them. Gladiator is 1000 times faster than Thor.

Sorry, but you have proof for your claims? Or it's just because of one nanosecond reaction speed?

Just because the writer didn't wrote how fast Gladiator was, doesn't mean he wasn't at full speed. After all, Gladiator was bloodlusted, he was going for the kill, he tried to blitz Thor. Making a assumption he wasn't at full speed isn't going to change that. They usually just do that kind of thing when the character is holding back, using it as a excuse. There is literally nothing saying that Gladiator had been nerfed.

And NO, Gladiator definitely isn't that much faster than Thor as you said. Gladiator combat speed isn't even light speed, Thor is ATLEAST half light speed. So he would be, at best, less than 2 times faster than Thor.

Gladiator flies faster than he punches. Gladiator flying towards Thor >> Gladiator punching.

Also I don't believe a in character full confident Gladiator would be that much different from a out of character Gladiator, since he would be too cocky and he likes to show how much powerful(and fast) he is.

Gladiator to be able to blitz Thor throws half a building at Thor's direction. On the third panel while Gladiator is(as you can see Gladiator hands and hair appearing) already approaching Thor, just a few feets away, Thor strikes that half of the building before Gladiator can reach him, when Gladiator is just a few inches away, Thor strikes it again and destroys it, before Gladiator can reach for him. Thor yet turned around and was about to strike Gladiator, but Gladiator was able punch Mjolnir off Thor's hands before he could. Gladiator was at very least, very high confident in this fight and this was a more powerful Gladiator that was sent from the future by Zarrko to try to kill Thor before he became King Thor and ruled over the world.

No Caption Provided

This wasn't the first time that Thor was able to react to someone or something that fast neither. Hyperion tried to speed blitz Thor just to be hammered in the face. Hyperion was determined to knock out Thor.

No Caption Provided

Mjolniris is fast enough to outrace Silver Surfer, even going at his top speed, while RETURNING to Thor's hand..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor casually moves out of Mjolnir's way RETURNING to his hands. Mjolnir was about a few inches from his face when he saw it coming.

No Caption Provided

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: I know that speed especially in this vine means everything but you're not sure about gladiator not using his full speed especially in a mission to kill his enemy. Thor maybe not fast running but his reflexes allow him to tag faster guys. Sentry doesn't have nanosecond reflexes feats but they way he tag his enemies can assure that he won't be blitzed all the time. It's said that Thor is as fast as the lightnings he commands, that may just be an statement but he could tag quicksilver who had just dodged his lightnings. I'm going to show some scans of Thor/BRB tagging freaking fast guys who were using his speed(although you're going to say that It wasn't their full speed even with them in blitzing posture).

1.Unless You can prove that Gladiator wa using nanosecond reaction speed - he didn't use it. And no other Thor's enemy ever used nanosecond reaction speed against him. Imagine if we wouldn't use that kind of logic: Anyone who ever fought with fast/strong person automatically would have to be in level of their max. For example - Ulik would be planet level. Hulk would be lightspeeder. Every person who ever fought with Surfer - lightspeeder and planet level in almost every possible stat. Then, all people who eer fought with Hulk and Ulik also would have to be planet level and all who ever fought with Surfer's enemies would be almost equal to Surfer himself.

2.We're not using words of "not experts" like Warlocks as a prove. I know that scans and that fight, I was using it before for Thor. But many other characters was talking about things they don't know and Warlock is actually one of that characters in this case. Besides - being as fast as lightnings doesn't make You as fast as Gladiator.

3.I know Thor's best feats. You can even google "Thor microsecond" which would be the best example of it. Yet, Gladiator has better speed feat than all of those above and this gives him win. You're saying that "speed is everything on the vine" - not entierly truth. In normal fights, fights "in character", it wouldn't matter too much, because in fights like these we're basing our opinion on what these people usually do.

Sorry, but you have proof for your claims? Or it's just because of one nanosecond reaction speed?

Just because the writer didn't wrote how fast Gladiator was, doesn't mean he wasn't at full speed. After all, Gladiator was bloodlusted, he was going for the kill, he tried to blitz Thor. Making a assumption he wasn't at full speed isn't going to change that. They usually just do that kind of thing when the character is holding back, using it as a excuse. There is literally nothing saying that Gladiator had been nerfed.

And NO, Gladiator definitely isn't that much faster than Thor as you said. Gladiator combat speed isn't even light speed, Thor is ATLEAST half light speed. So he would be, at best, less than 2 times faster than Thor.

Gladiator flies faster than he punches. Gladiator flying towards Thor >> Gladiator punching.

Also I don't believe a in character full confident Gladiator would be that much different from a out of character Gladiator, since he would be too cocky and he likes to show how much powerful(and fast) he is.

Gladiator to be able to blitz Thor throws half a building at Thor's direction. On the third panel while Gladiator is(as you can see Gladiator hands and hair appearing) already approaching Thor, just a few feets away, Thor strikes that half of the building before Gladiator can reach him, when Gladiator is just a few inches away, Thor strikes it again and destroys it, before Gladiator can reach for him. Thor yet turned around and was about to strike Gladiator, but Gladiator was able punch Mjolnir off Thor's hands before he could. Gladiator was at very least, very high confident in this fight and this was a more powerful Gladiator that was sent from the future by Zarrko to try to kill Thor before he became King Thor and ruled over the world.

1.In battle: "Bloodlusted Gladiator vs Thor" You would be right and I would agree with Your argument. We don't have such a battle here. Besides bloodlusted Gladiator is using more strength, rather than speed.

2.If writer didin't make such an indication - he didn't do it. At least we can't assume what wrtier planned to do. Read my answer above.

3.Thor's best feat in microsecond, Gladiator is nanosecond, that is why Kallark is 1,000 times faster than Thor. Thor isn't FTL in combat, I doubt that even nanosecond reaction speed give You that kind of speed. I have seen these scans, some were used by me in vine years ago. I have read all comics from which these scans comes (Thor fought with Gladiator 2 times before Odin's death, Thor fought with Hyperion 2 times in the beginning of Avengers vol 3., Surfer is looking on Mjolnir coming to "dead" Thor in Fraction's Mighty Thor and the last one in from beginning of Thor vol 2 when Thor and Hercules comes to Asgard destroyed by Dark Gods).

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By themadsurfer

@czarny_samael666: Gladiator is faster than Thor who for me is as fast as his lightning not just because someone said that but because he tagged guys that were using speed to dodge lightning. We don't know the speed of Thor's lightning but supposing it is just a regular one, Gladiator would be able to be 3 times faster than Thor what also doesn't means that he punches that fast also and if we count a distance between them, and gladiator attack's first Thor has a bigger chance to counter that.

The difference when we see Hulk's fights against SS is that we never see blitzing pose of Surfer towards Hulk or he being bloodlusted in his board. And by your logic(that I respect and is reasonable)Thanos wouldn't have nanosecond reflexes although he has tagged surfer when he was bloodlusted and in blitzing posture and in this site Thanos would beat almost every regular hero including SS.

You didn't say anything about BRB reacting to SS in the middle of a traveling mode pursuit and a blitzing against him. Also Stardust is said to have nanosecond reaction speed and couldn't blitz BRb even once and he was also trying to kill him.

Lastly Gladiator is not bloodlusted like freaking angry he's clearly making many strategies to overpower Thor until he fought to use distraction+speed+kicking mjolnir+60 second rule, and if he was that much faster he would dodge every hit from Thor, just like Thor does against Kurse.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Gladiator is faster than Thor who for me is as fast as his lightning not just because someone said that but because he tagged guys that were using speed to dodge lightning. We don't know the speed of Thor's lightning but supposing it is just a regular one, Gladiator would be able to be 3 times faster than Thor what also doesn't means that he punches that fast also and if we count a distance between them, and gladiator attack's first Thor has a bigger chance to counter that.

The difference when we see Hulk's fights against SS is that we never see blitzing pose of Surfer towards Hulk or he being bloodlusted in his board. And by your logic(that I respect and is reasonable)Thanos wouldn't have nanosecond reflexes although he has tagged surfer when he was bloodlusted and in blitzing posture and in this site Thanos would beat almost every regular hero including SS.

You didn't say anything about BRB reacting to SS in the middle of a traveling mode pursuit and a blitzing against him. Also Stardust is said to have nanosecond reaction speed and couldn't blitz BRb even once and he was also trying to kill him.

Lastly Gladiator is not bloodlusted like freaking angry he's clearly making many strategies to overpower Thor until he fought to use distraction+speed+kicking mjolnir+60 second rule, and if he was that much faster he would dodge every hit from Thor, just like Thor does against Kurse.

1.Not in moment when Thor was fighting with them.

2.You're going by wrong calculations, lightings are slower than 1/3 light speed. And Warlock couldn't know how fast Thor was, because he isn't fast enough to see differences between that fast objects. His wrods are useless for us.

3.Sentry was flying fast on Hulk and QS was running fast on Hulk. Thanos doesn't have nanosecond reaction speed. Thanos beats them:

A)in character

B)because they aren't able to hurt him and his telepathy will catch them no matter how fast they are.

4.Because Bill was simply predicting where Surfer will be, like Despero striking down Flash or WWHulk punching Sentry in his face. And Stardust doesn't have nanosecond reaction speed. Besides - You're mistaking character's abilities with their usual behavior. It doesn't matter if Surfer has nanosecond reaction speed or not - he doesn't use it in battle, unless it is stated. No matter how bloodlusted person with that kind of reaction speed is - his enemy doesn't have similar reaction speed just by fighting with him. This person HAS TO use that power/strength/speed in that battle and it HAS TO be confirmed on panel. In fights above we just see fighters moving fast, but we don't know HOW fast they're really moving.

5.Because every fight in comic is in character, no matter how bloodlusted fighter are. Gladiator out of character would land 1,000 punches on Thor and kill him with ease.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry was retarded in that fight and we both know that that arc is major PIS and QS wasn't trying to kill Hulk nor was shown he being able to doge lightnings. In the Vine Thanos telepathy isn't the reason he wins at all, especially against SS and he can be hurt with 1000 punches of Glads.

How much slower?

If the guy is freaking fast going for the kill in my opinion he's using his speed no matter if it's stated or not. This is not that fair since guys that doesn't run fast don't have many reaction statements even though Thor's speed have been mentioned some times against his enemies.

Versatility win in this fight and Thor also can call lightning to multiple directions and Thor has managed to hit silver surfer by throwing his hammer pretty fast.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Just a question if someone can see objects moving FTL he can't think or react at least close to that speed???

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry was retarded in that fight and we both know that that arc is major PIS and QS wasn't trying to kill Hulk nor was shown he being able to doge lightnings. In the Vine Thanos telepathy isn't the reason he wins at all, especially against SS and he can be hurt with 1000 punches of Glads.

How much slower?

If the guy is freaking fast going for the kill in my opinion he's using his speed no matter if it's stated or not. This is not that fair since guys that doesn't run fast don't have many reaction statements even though Thor's speed have been mentioned some times against his enemies.

Versatility win in this fight and Thor also can call lightning to multiple directions and Thor has managed to hit silver surfer by throwing his hammer pretty fast.

1.It was mostly CIS.

2.Thanos wins in character, out of character he will lose to speedsters that can hurt him.

3.few hundreads or few thousands times slower. Few years ago I was also thinking that Thor is as fast as lightning and that lightnings are almost as fas as light, but I was proved wrong in both cases.

4.If it is not stated we can't assume he did. These fights only proved that Thor can deal with that type of characters in character.

5.IT doesn't - Thor won't have a chance to attack.

@czarny_samael666: Just a question if someone can see objects moving FTL he can't think or react at least close to that speed???

1.It doesn't prove it, unless this object was placed few meters from him and he could observe and calculate its speed from that small distance.

2.Thinking =/= moving limbs. Even running doesn't prove that someone can throw punches really fast.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By themadsurfer

@czarny_samael666:

1.PIS also, Sentry wanted to be stopped and was liking to get hit in the face.

2.Many on this site would disagree with you he's a cosmic level character made to stomp SS and others heralds he for sure has reflexes to keep up with speedsters and he already has defeated them while they were bloodlusted and using speed, and by you only because it was not stated in what speed they were trying to blitz we can assume that they weren't using at least half of their speed. By this logic Thanos doesn't have feats to even counter Thor.

3.Thousand times actually... you were write about that. Lightning is in a microsecond category so Thor is definitely in that speed category.

4.This is said one of the most powerful character only won all his fights(big ones) due to PIS (that's what you're saying). You can't also assume he didn't use his speed since he was bloodlusted and determinate to kill Thor and was in blitzing mode, so it's more likely that he was using at least 1/3 of his combat speed the same goes to Hyperion and SS.

1/2 .Didn't BRB dodged a blast that it was stated to be at best multiple times FTL.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

1.PIS also, Sentry wanted to be stopped and was liking to get hit in the face.

2.Many on this site would disagree with you he's a cosmic level character made to stomp SS and others heralds he for sure has reflexes to keep up with speedsters and he already has defeated them while they were bloodlusted and using speed, and by you only because it was not stated in what speed they were trying to blitz we can assume that they weren't using at least half of their speed. By this logic Thanos doesn't have feats to even counter Thor.

3.Thousand times actually... you were write about that. Lightning is in a microsecond category so Thor is definitely in that speed category.

4.This is said one of the most powerful character only won all his fights(big ones) due to PIS (that's what you're saying). You can't also assume he didn't use his speed since he was bloodlusted and determinate to kill Thor and was in blitzing mode, so it's more likely that he was using at least 1/3 of his combat speed the same goes to Hyperion and SS.

1/2 .Didn't BRB dodged a blast that it was stated to be at best multiple times FTL.

1.As always, which makes it CIS.

2.Bloodlust =/= fights out of character.

4.I have to, because in other way we wouldn't have objective way of measuring feats, because all most of marvel heroes fought with each other, which would mean that almost all are planet level with nanosecond reaction speed.

Dodging blast is also based on predicting place on which it was aimed.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

2:. Many bloodlusted moments are considered what characters can do with his hidden power, just like when Thor decided to one-shot Iron-man.

4. Now you've exaggerated we must see when characters are holding back, using their abilities, bloodlusted... there is a hole contest before saying they are fighting in equal terms. Gladiator was bloodlusted and using strategies (speed was one of them) to overcome Thor and kill him.

The blast surprised BRB so he dodged, and what about Thor catching Rulk with his hands before a black hole sucked him?