#1 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

On an abandoned Earth
Morals off
All are at full power
Glad is at full confidence 
Sentry is in the state he was against War Hulk
No Prep
WHO TAKES THIS???
#2 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Boobies :D 

#3 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
A serious answer perhaps?
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Supergirl and Power Girl win here... but this will be an interesting battle... Gladiator will challenge either Kara or Power Tits hard... Sentry though not the Physical Equal to Kara or Power Tits has Great Energy Projection that could cause problems... 
#5 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: Is Sentry stable or nutjob mode mode is on ?
#6 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@IZZR: Is Sentry stable or nutjob mode mode is on ?
sorry forgot to put that in OP read again please
#7 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: All right then, i think team 1 wins but it is a pretty good fight.
#8 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
This.
#9 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#10 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2
#11 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one after a tough fight. 
Gladiator is more powerful than any one else, but Sentry is pathetic in fights. 

#12 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
#13 Posted by Nefarious (19741 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 should win here.

#14 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by HellionVulcan (3737 posts) - - Show Bio
@katanalauncher said:
Team one after a tough fight. Gladiator is more powerful than any one else, but Sentry is pathetic in fights. 
The thing is gladiator could beat all here one on one but hes got a weak link on his team & that might leave him in a two on one situation unless gladiator defeats who ever hes fights first & then helps sentry win .
#16 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: I will have to say team 1, even more so if you allow VOID, that then would be curbstomp , i am pretty sure you wont allow that, reality manipulation isnt sth you would wanna throw in on this battle 

Gladiator at 100 confidence is superman level he would win whichever lady he takes on.. the problem with Sentry is he should be techinically more powerful , you know the power of a million exploding sun but then the problem is he doesnt have the same invulnerability.. in long range attack i think sentry can hold whichever chick he fights as long as gladiator is done..  
 @HellionVulcan
: Totally agreed man.  

.. @Boobster:  the boobster cheering for boobs :) cant say we didnt see that comming :p
#17 Edited by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

The funny thing about Gladiator is people always use his supposed planet destroying feats to but him equal to Superman. The planet-destroying feat isn't even that impressive to start off with. He cracked the planet's crust and started a chain reaction. He didn't rip the planet apart.  

Team 2 ftw

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 after a good fight.
#19 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna: here spiderman says sentry faught Galactus to a stand still, i am not sure on this one i am hoping someone else can shed light on this one.. but if this is true i say Sentry can solo them regardless of how hungry galactus.. 
#20 Posted by All_StarSupes (74 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall: Thats nothing but hyperbole, team 2 would slaughter team 1 in the scenarios given. It will end up with a 2 on 1 against Glads and he won't be able to take both of them.
#21 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@All_StarSupes said:
@Killemall: Thats nothing but hyperbole, team 2 would slaughter team 1 in the scenarios given. It will end up with a 2 on 1 against Glads and he won't be able to take both of them.
Exactly
#22 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio
@All_StarSupes: if that's so i have to go with team 2 as well.. its strange isnt it superman has power from 1 sun.. sentry has the power of a 1000 EXPLODING suns and still sentry seems weaker.. :) anyways i always like the babes!! 
#23 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:
@All_StarSupes: if that's so i have to go with team 2 as well.. its strange isnt it superman has power from 1 sun.. sentry has the power of a 1000 EXPLODING suns and still sentry seems weaker.. :) anyways i always like the babes!! 
For the record he doesn't have the power of a million exploding suns.
#24 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna: dude that's pretty much stated on all of his comics. Specially the old comics, ever issue has this on either the first page or the second page. :) but then although the words stated here are fairly big he has had few low showings as well..
#25 Posted by All_StarSupes (74 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall: The million suns thing is pretty much hyperbole as well, but I'm only giving the fight to team 2 because of the versions being used. If the OP was using Sentry/Void then it would be a curbstomp in team 1's favour.
#26 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio
@All_StarSupes: well maybe but they keep saying that again and again and again..  i dont know too much hype i suppose 

Putting Void in the mix would be unfair i totally agree, seeing how he pretty much the whole avenger with relative ease :) 
#27 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 slaughters.

#28 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry & Gladiator.

#30 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2