Sentry(full potential) vs Superman(pre-Infinite crisis)

wederdire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wederdire

Ok, yes, I know this has been done before, but, I do have specific conditions for battling and a back story.

Superman's Version: The characters from the Earth 1 universe were all reverse engineered to exist again by the combined intelligence of Brainiac and Lex-Luthor and a brainwashed(All) Superman, Batman(As Bruce Wayne) and The Flash(as Barry Allen) Wally West is also here . They use Cyborg's(Brainwashed) computer systems to calculate a plan for reverse engineering Earth 1. In 3 months they do. During the time, these characters have all taken Prep. time and have come up with plans just in case. The characters go from Prime earth(N-52) to Earth 1. There the characters are attacked by the JLA as the think it is a trap.(Since the Heroes are brainwashed, the villans convince the Heroes to fight with them and the prep time kicks in). Thanks to the combined prep time, the characters manage to defeat everybody but Superman and WW. When the characters all realize that there is no possible hope to defeat Earth 1 Superman and WW, they send Earth 1 on a clash collision course with what seems to be Some other Earth(616) and brainwash Superman who brutally obliterates WW. The characters go back to Prime Earth where Superman, Batman, the 2 Flashes and Cyborg snap out of their brainwashing, realize what they've done and try to go back. They cannot. Meanwhile, Earth 1 Superman goes insane with power and decides to go to the 616 universe to destroy it so Earth 1 doesn't crash collide and he can rule the universe like a Dictator. On the way he finds Sentry. The only obstacle in his way...

Sentry's Version: Sentry was revived by Dr. Strange when he realized that the Earth 1 and 616 universe were going to collide. While he was being revived, the greatest scientists in the world(Includes all Typical, Heroes and Villans, Ex. Oscorp worker, Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom) They are guided by the watcher who has realized a way to separate the Sentry, Destroy the void and keep Sentry alive and get him to realize his full potential and power(It is said that Sentry's full potential is enough to overpower cosmic entities like Galactus and the Pheonix Force.) This also cured him of mental insanity and mental manipulation. He starts flying and breaks a hole through reality in a Non existing cross collision course between Earth 1 and the 616 universe, He finds Superman, who doesn't look too happy...

VS

Rules:

No Holding back

BFR Allowed

Superman is Blood-lusted for 11 hours, but, if both universes collide before the battle ends, he stays blood-lusted

Sentry is at full power and potential

The Universes will collide in 11 hours.

If the universes collide, the battle keeps on going.

The fight must stay within the empty zone until the universes collide(if they do) then fight can go anywhere.

Sentry WILL be blood-lusted if he cannot save the universes in time

Enough talk, who wins this Encounter?

(P.S., please don't flag for duplication, I made the back story and rules so this could be unique.)

wederdire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should've expected there to be no comments...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry's powers have way more potential, unless of course you leave Superman in the sun for a while...

wederdire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any more comments?

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know Sentry's full potential he would probably be able to disintegrate superman's body using his matter manipulation, but that's just a thought

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry handily, Sentry is NOT just a copy of Superman with the same abilities, he is immortal, has matter manipulation beyond that of Molecule man, and can control every molecule in his body; sure Superman is quick, strong, durable etc, but it doesn't help him with a character with a power set like this.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@killemall,Did you believe that FP Sentry is more powerful than HOM Wanda

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Sentry's full power/potential is unknown, however we do know he surpasses Molecule mans molecular abilities and even Read Richards stated he is the most powerful hero on Earth.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think it was off panel, but it was stated that an early version of Sentry stalemated Galactus.

wederdire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: Wasn't that the one in a FF comic book?(He had an S on his chest like superman)

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry at full potential sounds scary

wederdire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see more answers to the question, I put him up against pre crisis superman for a reason.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@killemall,Did you believe that FP Sentry is more powerful than HOM Wanda

Its not something i can expressly prove but there are 2 different instance that seem to suggest so. Sentry has potential to be more powerful than HOM Wanda.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry's full potential is unknown