• 95 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

(Don't beat down on me if this battle's been done before and I don't know about it cause it seems many good ideas have been thought of before.)

Who wins.

Keep in mind that the Void could not be stopped by the X-Men, New Avengers, Fantastic Four, Inhumans, Namor & Dr. Strange put together!

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude Superman is screwed. Sentry was already a stronger version of Superman. Turning him into void destroys whatever hope supes had in the first place.

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Void goes intangible and puts a tentacle in Superman's brain.....

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Dude Superman is screwed. Sentry was already a stronger version of Superman. Turning him into void destroys whatever hope supes had in the first place. "
So far the Sentry hasn't been shown to be a stronger Superman. But I do see the Void beating him in a way that Sparda mentioned.
#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Void goes intangible and puts a tentacle in Superman's brain....."

Void can kill supes in so many ways that its not funny.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dude Superman is screwed. Sentry was already a stronger version of Superman. Turning him into void destroys whatever hope supes had in the first place. "
So far the Sentry hasn't been shown to be a stronger Superman. But I do see the Void beating him in a way that Sparda mentioned."

Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, Supes just has the power of one. And sentry fought Galactus to a stand still. That deserves alot of credit.

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Dude Superman is screwed. Sentry was already a stronger version of Superman. Turning him into void destroys whatever hope supes had in the first place. "
So far the Sentry hasn't been shown to be a stronger Superman. But I do see the Void beating him in a way that Sparda mentioned. "
Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, Supes just has the power of one. And sentry fought Galactus to a stand still. That deserves alot of credit. "
Sentry claims to have the power of a million exploding suns, but has never proven this yet. As for his battle to Galactus. It has never been shown, so we don't even know the state Galactus was in. He could have been starving and in that case, Spider-Man could have beaten him.
#8 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for sentry to fight hulk cause that should show how powerful he really is.

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Nobody says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Dude Superman is screwed. Sentry was already a stronger version of Superman. Turning him into void destroys whatever hope supes had in the first place. "
So far the Sentry hasn't been shown to be a stronger Superman. But I do see the Void beating him in a way that Sparda mentioned. "
Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns, Supes just has the power of one. And sentry fought Galactus to a stand still. That deserves alot of credit. "
Sentry claims to have the power of a million exploding suns, but has never proven this yet. As for his battle to Galactus. It has never been shown, so we don't even know the state Galactus was in. He could have been starving and in that case, Spider-Man could have beaten him."

Still void beat the x-men, avengers, dr.strange, ff4, and the inhumans and some others like kraven stated. He kicked their asses fairly easily.

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"I can't wait for sentry to fight hulk cause that should show how powerful he really is."

Unless Hulk KILLS Sentry.....

#11 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"The Ion says:
"I can't wait for sentry to fight hulk cause that should show how powerful he really is."

Unless Hulk KILLS Sentry....."

Oh Snap

#12 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so happy to hear people admitting that Superman will lose.

Is anyone else tired of Superman being flawlessly unbeatable?

To say Superman would win is to say Superman could take almost all of Marvel at once!

I think even Sentry in his normal form could take Superman. Sentry would just spear Superman and fly him into the heart of a Red Sun.

#13 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 Sentry  + Void is spite
 
The Sentry at full power is too much for him
 


 
 
 
 .
 
 

 
 .
 
 

 
 
 
 
 Does Hulk dirty with the Void.Noticed how Hulk is curled up like a baby.

Void

Scared Hulk?

Awww,you ight Hulk?














 

 
 
 
 Mr Fantasic Reed dickwit calls him the most powerful human being in the Universe 
If a super smart egghead like Reed says something it usually is canon
 


.
  
 
 
 as the Void,The Sentry lays waste to the Avengers,Notice that not only is the Void changing form at will...Sue Storm,Dr.Strange,and Iron Man are combining their forcefields to keep everyone safe creating a "super forcefield".
 

 
Sentry vs. Super forcefield as another beast

The Void Beast

The Aftermath



















 
.
  

 

  

he treats the Gods the same way he deals with carnage
#14 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

@OhTru:
holy Sh!t did he just rip a guy in half in that last scan!?

#15 Edited by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru:
You may have wanted to post a spoiler warning on that. Some haven't rerad the story yet.
#16 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2046 posts) - - Show Bio

When was the MM/Sentry encounter... Sentry punked him like that?  Wow...
#17 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would destroy him. He would come back and they would do that dance over and over. Sentry hasn't displayed the power to defeat Superman

#18 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

cant sups still speed blitz him?
#19 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" cant sups still speed blitz him? "
Yes. With a strength level not seen in Marvel comics
#20 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" cant sups still speed blitz him? "
Yes. With a strength level not seen in Marvel comics"

i thought so  
 
sups still wins
#21 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

no, no he can't. Morgan Le Fay killed Sentry and he self resurrected.

#22 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" no, no he can't. Morgan Le Fay killed Sentry and he self resurrected. "
@King Hercules said:
" Superman would destroy him. He would come back and they would do that dance over and over. Sentry hasn't displayed the power to defeat Superman "

#23 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry may have not, but the Void sure as hell did, and does.

#24 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" Sentry may have not, but the Void sure as hell did, and does. "
Give an example and keep in mind that Superman has resisted molecular manipulation of his body. Also look at the level of power Superman has faced in comparison to what the Void has done.
#25 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:

" Yes. With a strength level not seen in Marvel comics "

No
 
Marvel's seen lots and lots of SilverAge strength feats
 
Herc at max power is a monster



 
 
and you have these boys 

 
 
 

 
 
#26 Edited by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru: 
Hercules is just stupid. He is holding a planet larger than himself but his arms are as large as the land masses. The Atlas feat is one of mystical manipulation and the Celestials are not using strength. Not sure why yo posted the Drax and Sultur pics.
#27 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" Superman would destroy him. He would come back and they would do that dance over and over. Sentry hasn't displayed the power to defeat Superman "
Actually, owning the Molecule Man shows the power to easily end Superman and almost every other being in comics. The Molecule Man did own the Beyonder.
#28 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Turchin Man said:
" @King Hercules said:
" Superman would destroy him. He would come back and they would do that dance over and over. Sentry hasn't displayed the power to defeat Superman "
Actually, owning the Molecule Man shows the power to easily end Superman and almost every other being in comics. The Molecule Man did own the Beyonder. "
That Molecule Man was de-powered from the earlier ones. And I listed that Superman has resisted molecular manipulation of his body. Sentry's only hope is to drain the power from Superman and he hasn't  showed that he can do that.
#29 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Secret Turchin Man said:
" @King Hercules said:
" Superman would destroy him. He would come back and they would do that dance over and over. Sentry hasn't displayed the power to defeat Superman "
Actually, owning the Molecule Man shows the power to easily end Superman and almost every other being in comics. The Molecule Man did own the Beyonder. "
That Molecule Man was de-powered from the earlier ones. And I listed that Superman has resisted molecular manipulation of his body. Sentry's only hope is to drain the power from Superman and he hasn't  showed that he can do that. "
That changes things a bit doesn't it?
#30 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Turchin Man said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @Secret Turchin Man said:
" @King Hercules said:
" Superman would destroy him. He would come back and they would do that dance over and over. Sentry hasn't displayed the power to defeat Superman "
Actually, owning the Molecule Man shows the power to easily end Superman and almost every other being in comics. The Molecule Man did own the Beyonder. "
That Molecule Man was de-powered from the earlier ones. And I listed that Superman has resisted molecular manipulation of his body. Sentry's only hope is to drain the power from Superman and he hasn't  showed that he can do that. "
That changes things a bit doesn't it? "
I need to find that example of Superman and molecular manipulation because many are not aware of it. Having a hard time locating it though. Think it was in comic where he was dealing with Darkseid.
#31 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Turchin Man said:

" Actually, owning the Molecule Man shows the power to easily end Superman and almost every other being in comics. The Molecule Man did own the Beyonder. "


Whatever happens Sentry can not die
 
He is 100% Immortal
 

 
@King Hercules said:

"  Not sure why yo posted the Drax and Sultur pics. "

Drax has destroyed a planet with one swing of his fight
 
Skyfathers like Surtur waste Galaxies, Surtur destroyed a Galaxy just to make his sword 
#32 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" @Secret Turchin Man said:

" Actually, owning the Molecule Man shows the power to easily end Superman and almost every other being in comics. The Molecule Man did own the Beyonder. "


Whatever happens Sentry can not die
 
He is 100% Immortal
 

 
@King Hercules said:

"  Not sure why yo posted the Drax and Sultur pics. "

Drax has destroyed a planet with one swing of his fight   Skyfathers like Surtur waste Galaxies, Surtur destroyed a Galaxy just to make his sword  "
Being immortal doesn't mean you can't be defeated. 
 
And destroying galaxies was done not using strength. And my statement was that no feat has been seen in marvel to match Superman. And Gladiator has destroyed a planet but he is not in Superman's level as well.
#33 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously give up the kool aid
 
we have enough superman fanboy a-holes on this site who think Superman can beat the Phoenix
 

@King Hercules

said:

" And my statement was that no feat has been seen in marvel to match Superman."


 
 
@King Hercules said:

" I need to find that example of Superman and molecular manipulation because many are not aware of it. Having a hard time locating it though. Think it was in comic where he was dealing with Darkseid. "

 
 lay off the kool aid
#34 Edited by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru: 
That should have said no feat of strength has been seen in Marvel to match Superman. And I am a fan but far from a fanboy. I take what has been shown by a character before speculation. You may be able to argue with a opinion but not with feats shown. And if I'm a fanboy of anyone it would be Hercules, hence the name. And Superman can't defeat a cosmic level character like the Phoenix.
#35 Posted by Wormwood (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, this is for Sentry as the Void right? 
Then let me be the first to point out that the Void has shown massive power, greater then the Sentry's (most people seem to be replying based on the idea that one is as powerful as the other) 
I'd like to point out that among the Void's abilities is the ability to create complete darkness... Superman is like a giant solar cell! Void sustains this darkness for long enough then Superman just runs out of juice, Void could blow him over really... 
And if you are going to argue that then Void just goes intangible and owns Superman while not getting touched, and what's Supes going to do? Cry about it?
#36 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wormwood said:
" Ok, this is for Sentry as the Void right? Then let me be the first to point out that the Void has shown massive power, greater then the Sentry's (most people seem to be replying based on the idea that one is as powerful as the other) I'd like to point out that among the Void's abilities is the ability to create complete darkness... Superman is like a giant solar cell! Void sustains this darkness for long enough then Superman just runs out of juice, Void could blow him over really... And if you are going to argue that then Void just goes intangible and owns Superman while not getting touched, and what's Supes going to do? Cry about it? "
How then would the Void touch him? It works both ways. And Superman could could defeat him before the Sentry has even begun to move because as fats as the Sentry is, he has shown nothing to the level of speed of Superman. The point is that Sentry has not yet shown a power or level of power that can defeat Superman based on what has been shown and stated about Superman.
#37 Posted by Wormwood (69 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Wormwood said:
" Ok, this is for Sentry as the Void right? Then let me be the first to point out that the Void has shown massive power, greater then the Sentry's (most people seem to be replying based on the idea that one is as powerful as the other) I'd like to point out that among the Void's abilities is the ability to create complete darkness... Superman is like a giant solar cell! Void sustains this darkness for long enough then Superman just runs out of juice, Void could blow him over really... And if you are going to argue that then Void just goes intangible and owns Superman while not getting touched, and what's Supes going to do? Cry about it? "
How then would the Void touch him? It works both ways. And Superman could could defeat him before the Sentry has even begun to move because as fats as the Sentry is, he has shown nothing to the level of speed of Superman. The point is that Sentry has not yet shown a power or level of power that can defeat Superman based on what has been shown and stated about Superman. "

But this isn't about the Sentry, it's about the Void 
and like I said, not only is the Void stronger than Sentry, he can manipulate Supermans source of power easily
#38 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wormwood said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @Wormwood said:
" Ok, this is for Sentry as the Void right? Then let me be the first to point out that the Void has shown massive power, greater then the Sentry's (most people seem to be replying based on the idea that one is as powerful as the other) I'd like to point out that among the Void's abilities is the ability to create complete darkness... Superman is like a giant solar cell! Void sustains this darkness for long enough then Superman just runs out of juice, Void could blow him over really... And if you are going to argue that then Void just goes intangible and owns Superman while not getting touched, and what's Supes going to do? Cry about it? "
How then would the Void touch him? It works both ways. And Superman could could defeat him before the Sentry has even begun to move because as fats as the Sentry is, he has shown nothing to the level of speed of Superman. The point is that Sentry has not yet shown a power or level of power that can defeat Superman based on what has been shown and stated about Superman. "
But this isn't about the Sentry, it's about the Void and like I said, not only is the Void stronger than Sentry, he can manipulate Supermans source of power easily "
How can he manipulate his source of power? The tactic that you are stating would block him off from his source of power but it would a great while before Superman ran out of power (because he has been absorbing solar radiation for years) without it being drained, and Sentry has not shown that he can drain power. Also, recently it was shown that the power of the Sun's heat can damage Sentry/Void (though he can heal back from it), what is to stop Superman from using his heat vision  (that has been said to hotter than the Sun) as a means to escape the Void's darkness?
#39 Posted by Wormwood (69 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Wormwood said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @Wormwood said:
" Ok, this is for Sentry as the Void right? Then let me be the first to point out that the Void has shown massive power, greater then the Sentry's (most people seem to be replying based on the idea that one is as powerful as the other) I'd like to point out that among the Void's abilities is the ability to create complete darkness... Superman is like a giant solar cell! Void sustains this darkness for long enough then Superman just runs out of juice, Void could blow him over really... And if you are going to argue that then Void just goes intangible and owns Superman while not getting touched, and what's Supes going to do? Cry about it? "
How then would the Void touch him? It works both ways. And Superman could could defeat him before the Sentry has even begun to move because as fats as the Sentry is, he has shown nothing to the level of speed of Superman. The point is that Sentry has not yet shown a power or level of power that can defeat Superman based on what has been shown and stated about Superman. "
But this isn't about the Sentry, it's about the Void and like I said, not only is the Void stronger than Sentry, he can manipulate Supermans source of power easily "
How can he manipulate his source of power? The tactic that you are stating would block him off from his source of power but it would a great while before Superman ran out of power (because he has been absorbing solar radiation for years) without it being drained, and Sentry has not shown that he can drain power. Also, recently it was shown that the power of the Sun's heat can damage Sentry/Void (though he can heal back from it), what is to stop Superman from using his heat vision  (that has been said to hotter than the Sun) as a means to escape the Void's darkness?
"

Obviously this is all opinion (unfortunatly, cause i would love to see a void vs. superman issue) but if void went intangible then heat vision passes right through him but he can still block out the light, without being touched he could probably keep this up very easily for as long as is neccessary
#40 Edited by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wormwood said:

" @King Hercules said:

" @Wormwood said:

" @King Hercules said:
" @Wormwood said:
" Ok, this is for Sentry as the Void right? Then let me be the first to point out that the Void has shown massive power, greater then the Sentry's (most people seem to be replying based on the idea that one is as powerful as the other) I'd like to point out that among the Void's abilities is the ability to create complete darkness... Superman is like a giant solar cell! Void sustains this darkness for long enough then Superman just runs out of juice, Void could blow him over really... And if you are going to argue that then Void just goes intangible and owns Superman while not getting touched, and what's Supes going to do? Cry about it? "
How then would the Void touch him? It works both ways. And Superman could could defeat him before the Sentry has even begun to move because as fats as the Sentry is, he has shown nothing to the level of speed of Superman. The point is that Sentry has not yet shown a power or level of power that can defeat Superman based on what has been shown and stated about Superman. "
But this isn't about the Sentry, it's about the Void and like I said, not only is the Void stronger than Sentry, he can manipulate Supermans source of power easily "
How can he manipulate his source of power? The tactic that you are stating would block him off from his source of power but it would a great while before Superman ran out of power (because he has been absorbing solar radiation for years) without it being drained, and Sentry has not shown that he can drain power. Also, recently it was shown that the power of the Sun's heat can damage Sentry/Void (though he can heal back from it), what is to stop Superman from using his heat vision  (that has been said to hotter than the Sun) as a means to escape the Void's darkness?
"
Obviously this is all opinion (unfortunatly, cause i would love to see a void vs. superman issue) but if void went intangible then heat vision passes right through him but he can still block out the light, without being touched he could probably keep this up very easily for as long as is neccessary "
Keep in mind Superman's speed. He could avoid the attack. When it comes down to it, removed the speculation and what do you have? Sentry can't match Superman's speed and the strength of his attack. Can you come up with a scenario that Sentry could defend against this? Superman could have him in the heart of the Sun before he knew it.
#41 Posted by Wormwood (69 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
"@Wormwood said:

" @King Hercules said:

" @Wormwood said:

" @King Hercules said:
" @Wormwood said:
" Ok, this is for Sentry as the Void right? Then let me be the first to point out that the Void has shown massive power, greater then the Sentry's (most people seem to be replying based on the idea that one is as powerful as the other) I'd like to point out that among the Void's abilities is the ability to create complete darkness... Superman is like a giant solar cell! Void sustains this darkness for long enough then Superman just runs out of juice, Void could blow him over really... And if you are going to argue that then Void just goes intangible and owns Superman while not getting touched, and what's Supes going to do? Cry about it? "
How then would the Void touch him? It works both ways. And Superman could could defeat him before the Sentry has even begun to move because as fats as the Sentry is, he has shown nothing to the level of speed of Superman. The point is that Sentry has not yet shown a power or level of power that can defeat Superman based on what has been shown and stated about Superman. "
But this isn't about the Sentry, it's about the Void and like I said, not only is the Void stronger than Sentry, he can manipulate Supermans source of power easily "
How can he manipulate his source of power? The tactic that you are stating would block him off from his source of power but it would a great while before Superman ran out of power (because he has been absorbing solar radiation for years) without it being drained, and Sentry has not shown that he can drain power. Also, recently it was shown that the power of the Sun's heat can damage Sentry/Void (though he can heal back from it), what is to stop Superman from using his heat vision  (that has been said to hotter than the Sun) as a means to escape the Void's darkness?
"
Obviously this is all opinion (unfortunatly, cause i would love to see a void vs. superman issue) but if void went intangible then heat vision passes right through him but he can still block out the light, without being touched he could probably keep this up very easily for as long as is neccessary "
Keep in mind Superman's speed. He could avoid the attack. When it comes down to it, removed the speculation and what do you have? Sentry can't match Superman's speed and the strength of his attack. Can you come up with a scenario that Sentry could defend against this? Superman could have him in the heart of the Sun before he knew it. "

Not neccesarily, besides, this is the Void not Sentry 
he has a whole host of powers that Superman can't touch... and his removing light from the area isn't an attack 
It's just taking light out of the area, it isn't so much an attack just waiting until Superman is reduced enough in power to beat him, if Superman is stronger than him in the first place
#42 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wormwood: 
When has the Void showed the he can remove and energy source? He has been said to be able to receive energy from any source much like Superman and the sun, but it was never said that he can drain energy or redirect it. He has light manipulatio npowers that could be used like the Quasar but that is about it.
#43 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules: 
People speculate to what Sentry/Void may be able to do because they don't know how his powers work. But they can only go by what his power has been shown to do and the level and abilities can't defeat Superman.
#44 Posted by Wormwood (69 posts) - - Show Bio

hard to say i think, how would the powers match up against each other, especially with all the inconsistencies in both story lines 
but Superman needs light to regain energy he expends 
Void can stop light getting to Earth with the power he has to create darkness 
Superman expends enough energy and I could knock him over... and I'm a comic book nerd
#45 Edited by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wormwood said:

" hard to say i think, how would the powers match up against each other, especially with all the inconsistencies in both story lines but Superman needs light to regain energy he expends Void can stop light getting to Earth with the power he has to create darkness Superman expends enough energy and I could knock him over... and I'm a comic book nerd "

If Void can do that than he could win in time. But he hasn't been shown to do it neither has his powers been said to? As far as I know. If you do know of this please point to where to find it. And we all are comic nerds here on the Vine. : )
#46 Posted by Wormwood (69 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/void/29-11585/ 
 
that is the voids official page 
it lists his powers (including the aforementioned "darkness") 
pretty much all of the pictures illustrate this power as well (my personal favourite is the one in which he shrouds a city in darkness
#47 Edited by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wormwood said:

"
http://www.comicvine.com/void/29-11585/ 
 that is the voids official page it lists his powers (including the aforementioned "darkness") pretty much all of the pictures illustrate this power as well (my personal favourite is the one in which he shrouds a city in darkness "

Superman resisted Mageddon who was on a level with Galactus and had similar powers and used that tactic. And he was the key element t defeating him.
#48 Posted by Wormwood (69 posts) - - Show Bio

But that was anti-sunlight not zero sunlight 
I think it's more an opinion thing until they actual clash (HINT MARVEL AND DC ;-) ) 
I think we would all like to see this fight regardless
#49 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2046 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry bullying MM seals the deal.  That's Sentry's full power and unless we include Golden Prime Superman, Sentry has to take this. 

#50 Posted by Havoc@Heaven (105 posts) - - Show Bio

One thing I dislike about the sentry is that he's overpowered by the marvel writers. The character haven't earned anything. Well he wasn't when he fought world war Hulk, but that's Loeb PIS because Loeb just love the Hulk like a son. I know he's suppose to be the final antagonist of siege but did he have to do that to ares? When I first read it I expected ares to lose. Just not that badly. The writer had no respect for the Greek Gods. At least Son Of Odin finally ended sentry. Hopefully forever. But characters in marvel never stay dead. Sigh
P.S.
One thing I find really strange about sentry is his powers. So he drank a serum and all of a sudden he's god-like. LOL