#1 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

well gladz can beat sentry so that would allow parallax and gladz to double up on her

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"well gladz can beat sentry so that would allow parallax and gladz to double up on her
"
Gladiator can beat Sentry ? Did this happen in a comic or something ? 
#4 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

noo but i believe he can... whats stopping him?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"noo but i believe he can... whats stopping him?
"
Sentry isnt a Jobber... I mean Sentry could match up well against Gladiator especially if he can control is powers through the Void.
#6 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

but he is not more powerful then gladz and not faster plus he could melt sentry with his heat vision

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"but he is not more powerful then gladz and not faster plus he could melt sentry with his heat vision
"
How do ya know Gladiator could melt Sentry with Heat Vision ? I dont know about that
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Any Other Takers on this Fight ? 
#9 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"but he is not more powerful then gladz and not faster plus he could melt sentry with his heat vision
"
How do ya know Gladiator could melt Sentry with Heat Vision ? I dont know about that"
well his heat vision nearly killed the hulk
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"
How do ya know Gladiator could melt Sentry with Heat Vision ? I dont know about that"
"
The Hulk isnt Sentry... and Sentry with the Void powers is much more stronger than regular Sentry
#11 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"
"
The Hulk isnt Sentry... and Sentry with the Void powers is much more stronger than regular Sentry"
would you say he is more durable than the hulk though?
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"
"
The Hulk isnt Sentry... and Sentry with the Void powers is much more stronger than regular Sentry"
would you say he is more durable than the hulk though?
"
Dont Know... but he is much faster than The Hulk... and Wonder Woman wont just be sitting around either she may can give Sentry a hand who knows...
#13 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

but Gladz is faster than both of them

#14 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

None of that other stuff matters Hal with the Parralex should get them the win hes mutch to ruthless and powerful. Sentry would be the only slight hope they have of taking down parralex and since Parrallex is a being of pure fear they have no chance and even still, Gladiator will beat WW at the worst.

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"but Gladz is faster than both of them
"
How do you know that ? I have been hearing quite a bit about Gladiator physical abilities and yet Gladiator is one of the most inconsistent Characters I have ever seen... he has been beaten by Cannonball and he has issues with fighting Gambit too...
#16 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax solos he destroyed and recreated the universe i think

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Parallax solos he destroyed and recreated the universe i think"
Correct... only one problem buddy. The Parallax you are talking is the Original One who had Hal Jordan as his host... this Parallax version is weaker than that version and its using Kyle Rayner as the host
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91291 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"None of that other stuff matters Hal with the Parralex should get them the win hes mutch to ruthless and powerful. Sentry would be the only slight hope they have of taking down parralex and since Parrallex is a being of pure fear they have no chance and even still, Gladiator will beat WW at the worst."
IT'S NOT HAL...READ THE DAMN TITLE OF THE THREAD!!!!!!
#19 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Soz i didn't read the title properley

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Soz i didn't read the title properley"
Its all good dude. 
#21 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

cool.

#22 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Light said:
"but Gladz is faster than both of them
"
How do you know that ? I have been hearing quite a bit about Gladiator physical abilities and yet Gladiator is one of the most inconsistent Characters I have ever seen... he has been beaten by Cannonball and he has issues with fighting Gambit too..."
bad writing... seriously he can destroy a planet, survive a supernova, fly into hyperspace at will and fly at the 100x the speed of light, he punches so fast that no one could see it the hulks punches dont hurt him and yet he got beat by cannonball
#23 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

MY bad too . But either way Parallex Kyle gives them the win. And yeah Gladiator is hella powerful.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91291 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Light said:
" but Gladz is faster than both of them "
but Sentry can not die
#26 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Kadaj said:
"
Sentry isnt a Jobber... I mean Sentry could match up well against Gladiator especially if he can control is powers through the Void. "
He now has the power of everything Bendis ever thinks of
#27 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Kadaj said:
"
Sentry isnt a Jobber... I mean Sentry could match up well against Gladiator especially if he can control is powers through the Void. "
He now has the power of everything Bendis ever thinks of "
true dat... but keep in mind you quoted a statement I made over a year and a half ago... lol 
#28 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23244 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" @Light said:
" but Gladz is faster than both of them "
but Sentry can not die "
He can die, he just doesn't stay dead. Having your molecules dispersed? Technically counts as a death. Having your brain pounded to goo? Technically would count as death. Simply because he can reform himself doesn't mean he can't die. That's like when people say Mr. Immortal can't die. He can, he just doesn't stay dead
#29 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kadaj said:
" noo but i believe he can... whats stopping him? "
Sentry became the anger of God
#30 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry and WW lose. @BIackFlash said:

" @Kadaj said:
" noo but i believe he can... whats stopping him? "
Sentry became the anger of God "
Bendis is reallly starting to suck at this. 
#31 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Sentry is immortal now

#32 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably team 2

#33 Posted by dondave (38631 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#34 Posted by ZhuRong (4074 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, Parallax is nigh-omnipotent

@god_spawn @saren @sc

#35 Posted by serrure (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Team 2

rather easily i must admit

#36 Posted by reaverlation (16567 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wrecks

#37 Edited by Artyom (2049 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by BeaconofStrength (6099 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 sweeps.

#39 Posted by serrure (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

Mismatch, Parallax is nigh-omnipotent

@god_spawn @saren @sc

lol no he isnt... this isnt Zero-Hour Parallax (and he is barely nigh-omnipotent)

this is the rather unimpressive, all things being considered, Kyle Rayner Parallax

#40 Posted by reaverlation (16567 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure: killemall brought up a good point if feats from other users who were under parallax control were allowed.At 1st I was in disagreement,especially with a bad reason why,but I tended to agree with him

#41 Posted by serrure (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: im sorry but Kyle never demonstrated the ability to pull of the things Hal did. that would be like saying Flash Thompson could do the stuff Eddie Brock did because they have the same Symbiote. except Flash hasnt displayed the camouflage ability and Eddie never demonstrated using the symbiote to make weapons or shape shift.

is what i am saying making any sense? or should i try a different way.

#42 Posted by reaverlation (16567 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure: I understand perfectly just remember that it was Parallax in control.