#1 Posted by Shiryu (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?They are fighting Hyperion, in his strongest form.Sentry gets power of one million exploding suns, the fight is under a yellow sun, so you know what that means for Superman.Iron Man gets extremis, and Kyle is Ion.Who wins?

P.S

I know this is a stupid battle, I don't know why I posted it in the first place.With that being said, I don't need any rude commentary from anybody.

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins. Two many power houses for the second group.

#3 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins but Iron Man is toast in this.

#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this serious or do you just really hate Hyperion?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Team One wins here easy... Superman and Sentry could take out Hyperion
Online
#6 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Team One wins here easy... Superman and Sentry could take out Hyperion
"
Hyperion isn't the problem, Ion is, but the two of them can handle him.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"Team One wins here easy... Superman and Sentry could take out Hyperion
"
Hyperion isn't the problem, Ion is, but the two of them can handle him.
"
Well that depends on if its Original ION or the depowered one... but either way Hyperion is toast
Online
#8 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Holacik said:
"King Saturn said:
"Team One wins here easy... Superman and Sentry could take out Hyperion
"
Hyperion isn't the problem, Ion is, but the two of them can handle him.
"
Well that depends on if its Original ION or the depowered one... but either way Hyperion is toast
"
I though Kyle was the original Ion, and Sodom was the depowered one...
#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone hates hyperion a lot.  Well actually someone must really really hate Iron man.