Wolvie gets an hour

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By FourthDeity

Good one... Spidey is a beat with prep but Doubt 40 mins is enough to prep for a god that can smite him down before he can blink.

I dunno sentry's feats but 10 isn't enough unless he's darkseid level prep

Same for wolvie I don't know what he could do.

Thor could solo team one but there's WAY to many variables to take into account here.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@FourthDeity said:

Good one... Spidey is a beat with prep but Doubt 40 mins is enough to prep for a god that can smite him down before he can blink.

Thor could solo team one but there's WAY to many variables to take into account here.

Yeah and one of those variables is hulk. But hten again can't sentry take him?

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By FourthDeity

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@FourthDeity said:

Yeah and one of those variables is hulk. But hten again can't sentry take him?

Exactly What I mean Hulk AND sentry are variables

Hulk could be enraged from the street levelers attacking him making it harder for everyone else.

Nahh I Don't think sentry can take him.Im not even sure he can handle thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 202122

Thor solos everyone!!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor.

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By troller

The team with thor looses,

tomguttridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tomguttridge

Hulk has beaten all of the other characters at one point or another, Wolverine isn't even comparable to the others, Hulk has been known to rip him in half, Thor is a god and The Sentry has been classed as one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel universe. Then we come to the Sentry, as we have been shown the Sentry is one of the only people that Hulk classes as a friend due to what is described as a "calming aura" that surrounds him. This may pose as a problem for the Hulk as the only time Hulk has ever beaten the Sentry was in World War Hulk when he was possibly as angry as he ever had been. HOWEVER, the Sentry is a severely Agoraphobic Schizophrenic meaning that the 10 minutes of prep time wouldn't be enough at all. Again, in World War Hulk it takes him two days to get up enough confidence to help. Lastly is Thor, granted the only times that Hulk has beaten him in fights was when he wasn't expecting hulk to beat the living piss out of him BUT you didn't give Thor any time to prepare so this would be one of the times that Hulk wins. To make a very long argument very short, Hulk would kick the shit out of all of them!

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ndm5

Thor solo's Sentry/Spidey, while Wolverine bugs hulk. Then Thor finishes the Hulk with ease.

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thekillerofgods

@fourthdeity: lol are you serious sentry solo

The sentry can resurrect at any time and his strength is greater than both thor and Bruce remember what zeus did to hulk in WWH. That's what sentry will do to him stop counting him out apparently y'all bias towards him. Research more.

Sen

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hulk

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has this. I have never really been impressed with Sentry, and Thor with Mjomir kills Hulk every time.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: it doesn't matter if you're impressed with sentry,sentry is too powerful even compared to Thor

Maybe if it was king thor it be fairer

#Hulk technically is a non-factor

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk, considering thor fights like an idiot against him.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, considering thor fights like an idiot against him.

1. sentry
2. hulk, considering thor fights like an idiot against him
3. rest

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator
Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sentry solos.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Sentry solos

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By tensor

Why are street level fighters in this fight????

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@mezame: your not correcting me, your stating your own opinion. And I honestly couldn't care less.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: your not correcting me, your stating your own opinion. And I honestly couldn't care less.

no, i was correcting you, because you forgot to mention that sentry comes first and that the other two fight for the second place, like always

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@mezame: your stating your own opinion, the last time hulk and sentry fought hulk beat the crap out of him, whilst holding back. And before you say it, no, sentry was barely weakened (if weakened at all). People like to nitpick the instance of him crapping himself and not wanting to fight yet later he completely gets over his fear and actively wants to fight hulk purely because he's the only one who can take it.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smashes everyone.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: your stating your own opinion, the last time hulk and sentry fought hulk beat the crap out of him, whilst holding back. And before you say it, no, sentry was barely weakened (if weakened at all). People like to nitpick the instance of him crapping himself and not wanting to fight yet later he completely gets over his fear and actively wants to fight hulk purely because he's the only one who can take it.

Sentry is like a hulk, one minute he is getting sucker punched by she hulk and is a joke, next he is about to destroy NY.

Same goes for the hulk...some stories he gets his arms and legs broken, in one instance by the void himself.. next he is on the verge of destroying NY by taking a step.

The OP should really put what versions of the character if they have more than one form.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop downgrading and living out your fantasies........ sentry was weakened and facing a more powerful version of the hulk...... you can say that he was holding back and i would even be fine with that, but i also know that he was still hitting harder than a regular hulk, since everyone commented on that as well............ hulk is not on his world war hulk levels anymore and we always go with the most recent version...... he is not that angry anymore, so he is not that strong anymore, but at the same time the sentry is not unstable anymore and on top of that he figured out how his powers actually work....... so while a weakened sentry fought a more powerful hulk to a standstill, in the universe the sentry became even more powerful later on, while the hulk got weaker....... do the math.......

1. sentry
2. blue marvel
3. hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 thedailybagel  Moderator

@w0nd: dhow is getting you arms and legs broken by the void a bad thing? The void was effortlessly taking out groups of heroes who were amped by the norn stones, not to mention that was back before hulk was amped. We use most recent versions if it isn't specified.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mezame: I'll glady CaV blue marvel and sentry against the green scar, care to back your opinion?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man solos all four without prep.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: I'll glady CaV blue marvel and sentry against the green scar, care to back your opinion?

every decent reader knows that a sane sentry beats the hulks teeth in, no matter which version...... what i'm curious about is if i understand you right..... would you argue that a regular, incredible hulk beats the most recent (not death seed) version of the sentry (more stable than during wwh and post molecule man encounter)? for some reason when hulk fanboys think about a fight between the sentry and the hulk, they instantly bring their fight in ww hulk, where hulk was empowered and sentry weakened..... kinda uneven odds, but even there the sentry was the mvp, which makes debating with hulkmaniacs such a pain in the neck

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@mezame: yeah, hulkmaniacs are annoying... So, sentry and blue marvel vs hulk. Yes or no?

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Karazyn

@mezame: yeah, hulkmaniacs are annoying... So, sentry and blue marvel vs hulk. Yes or no?

you want to argue hulk vs sentry AND blue marvel? sigh......

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mezame: I've argued worse, and Hines,ty I'd still be odds on favourite to win.

Final offer. Yes or no?

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Karazyn
@thedailybagel said:

Final offer. Yes or no?

no, of course not........ your reputation is terrible...... i've seen how you debate and you're the same kind of terrible as ghostravage and lvenger are..... your way of "debunking" feats is to call them PIS and bad writing......... doing a debate against you is a big waste of time....... go on and believe that a REGULAR hulk beats a STABLE POST MOLECULE MAN sentry + blue marvel...... with that "opinion" of yours, you're one out of 3 people on comicvine, which has hundreds of active battle board users........ gg mate

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:
@thedailybagel said:

Final offer. Yes or no?

no, of course not........ your reputation is terrible...... i've seen how you debate and you're the same kind of terrible as ghostravage and lvenger are..... your way of "debunking" feats is to call them PIS and bad writing......... doing a debate against you is a big waste of time....... go on and believe that a REGULAR hulk beats a STABLE POST MOLECULE MAN sentry + blue marvel...... with that "opinion" of yours, you're one out of 3 people on comicvine, which has hundreds of active battle board users........ gg mate

+1

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mezame: it's funny how lvenger is part of the debaters hall of fame and ghostravge was a nominee, either of whom would tear up almost any other debater on the site, including me. I also Implore you to find 3 (yeah, just 3) instances of me calling things PIS. I'll be waiting...

P.S. Good to see that you chickened out, good day.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 thedailybagel  Moderator

@realitywarper: good to know that you still hold that grudge of me being one of the many users who disagreed with your world war hulk analasis, despite me saying well done for taking the time to make it...

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. If it should even be called a team.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: it's funny how lvenger is part of the debaters hall of fame and ghostravge was a nominee, either of whom would tear up almost any other debater on the site, including me. I also Implore you to find 3 (yeah, just 3) instances of me calling things PIS. I'll be waiting...

P.S. Good to see that you chickened out, good day.

it's funny how i argued with ghostravage and lvenger in multiple threads and they ran out of every single one...... they were not able to counter my arguments, after i laughed at them and their "PIS" calling of stuff they didn't like......... i don't even have to look back at your debates to realize what kind of a debater you are....... calling lvenger hall of fame lol as if that means anything on comicvine, where people side with characters, just because they like them more.........

chickened out? sure, why not....... when we're already twisting stuff, why don't we also say that the hulk is the strongest one there is, aight mate? g'day

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: good to know that you still hold that grudge of me being one of the many users who disagreed with your world war hulk analasis, despite me saying well done for taking the time to make it...

Not really but you said this :

#26 Edited by Thedailybagel (4910 posts) - 2 hours, 14 minutes ago - Show Bio

<<<<<<<<<<< And Mezame is right about this : Too much users spreads wrong ideas about The Sentry.
That's tyring.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

<<<<<<<<<<< And Mezame is right about this : Too much users spreads wrong ideas about The Sentry.

That's tyring.

Stop with the revisionist history. Hulk beat Sentry last time they fault, period. Just like Hulk literally punched Zom out of Strange, he punched Sentry out of Bob. Meanwhile minutes later Hulk is full World Breaker while Bob is unconscious and helpless.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

last time

1. the sentry was weakened....
2. the hulk was empowered....
3. sentry still had the upper hand in that fight....
4. hulk didn't beat him, but it ended in a stalemate....
5. since then hulk got weaker, while the sentry returned to more stable levels + figured out about his molecule manipulation, which he was using since then....

we go with the most recent versions of the characters........ death seed aside the sentry would tear the hulk apart on a molecular level, just the way he did it to the molecule man and loki.......... good game, mate .... oh and feel free to come up with hulks resistance against a molecule gun, so that i can call you out on no limits fallacy, since that random gun doesn't even come close to molecule mans offensive capabilities....... good game, mate

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

@thedailybagel said:

That's tyring.

Stop with the revisionist history. Hulk beat Sentry last time they fault, period. Just like Hulk literally punched Zom out of Strange, he punched Sentry out of Bob. Meanwhile minutes later Hulk is full World Breaker while Bob is unconscious and helpless.

Currently you are the revisionist.

1) The Sentry was extremely weakened.

2) Hulk had to trick Dr Strange to avoid being wrecked by his Zom transformation.

3) This characters recovers their capacities in a short times. Banner just needs to produce adrenalyn to Hulk out.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2) Hulk had to trick Dr Strange to avoid being wrecked by his Zom transformation.

3) This characters recovers their capacities in a short times. Banner just needs to produce adrenalyn to Hulk out.

1. Sentry LOST

2. Strange LOST

3. Sentry LOST deal with it.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

1. Sentry LOST

2. Strange LOST

3. Sentry LOST deal with it.

Typical answer of a fan who can't deal with the full context of the WWH arc. :)

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typical answer of a fan who can't deal with the full context of the WWH arc. :)

The full context? I've read the arc and it's tie-ins several times, don't make presumptions. Yes I'm a fan, you got me. I like comics! There I'm out, never trust what I have to say about comics, because I'm a fan of comics and post on a board about comics.