Sentry and Hulk vs Thor and Superman

• 110 results
Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Poll Sentry and Hulk vs Thor and Superman (81 votes)

Sentry team 27%
Thor team 63%
 • 
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By New_World_Order

@enzeru: Thor was struck by a Frost Giant and was sent miles away, and he wasn't even shown hurt. He than destroyed multiple of them woth hammer strikes, and than used a storm to take out a whole army of them. Sentry Is powerful, but not as powerful as Thor. I don't know if this can be used, but there is a what-if where Sentry sides with the wrong side, which angers Thor greatly. He than snaps the Sentry's neck. I think that was a writers opinion on who would win in an all out fight. As i've said be before, Uncanny Avengers will most likely show us Thor killing an amped Sentry.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrphoenix: are you sick...

Superthor or Thorman team win.

Taijen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Supey and Thor with diffculty though, likely 6/10.

HumanPorcupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Superman would beat Hulk before he even sees Supes. No matter how strong Hulk is he cant punch someone who moves FTL.

Then after that there is Sentry vs both Supes and Thor. I dont know that much about Sentry though so I cant say for sure but I guess team Thor wins because of numerical advantage.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru: Thatv was Ymir himself who beat Thor...

First one: Sentry and Thor fought during the Skrull invasion. Sentry had the upper hand in that fight by outspeedind Thor. He traded far more punches than Thor. He then proceeded to destroy a weapon and got attacked by Thor from behind. The way of the warrior, huh? Sentry punched him few more times and got his neck broken. In the canon universe Sentry can resurrect, so even a broken neck would not finish him off and he could proceed to beat the crap out of Thor. That would mean that Sentry is the more powerful character.

Still shows a morals off Thor can defeat Sentry in the writers eyes. Thor was holding back at first.

Second One:

Sentry and Thor fought during a What If of the Siege of Asgard. The fight took place on only one panel and you could see the Sentry cutting through Thor's arm, who was wielding Mjolnir at that point. Sentry cut through Thor's arm with his hand and shortly after he also cut Wolverine's and X-23's heads off. Everyone died. That would mean that Sentry is the more powerful character.

That was the Void...

Third One: The Siege Of Asgard in the canon Marvel universe was where they fought and Thor got destroyed by Sentry. Thor was hitting Sentry with everything he got and he didn't achieve anything. Not even with Godblasts! Later on you saw the Sentry (who started transforming into Voidsentry) sqeezing the crap out of Thor. I'm telling you, if Osborn didn't call the Sentry off, he would have killed Thor just like he killed Ares before. Sentry destroyed Asgard and Thor was just standing there, unable to do anything. That would mean that Sentry is the more powerful character.

Void again...Thor never even used a godblast, so no. Void is more powerful than Thor, but not the Sentry.

CBR NEWS: In this scene, Thor finally ends the threat of the Void AKA Bob Reynolds by killing him. It seems like when you consider the Void's power level, the only way this could have happened was because the Void wanted to die.

Brian Michael Bendis: I see there is a lot of online speculation about that, and I thought it was pretty clear. I don't like to over analyze these things. I prefer the work to speak for itself ...
... Bob realized that things had gone as far as they could possibly go. There was no other end for him and without his cooperation he doesn't go away. I just didn't want to have a line in the script where someone like Spider-Woman goes, "Boy, if he didn't want us to kill him, we couldn't have killed him." I see a lot of people got it, though.

Void>Thor>Sentry ( Power Wise, although Sentry's light powers always have been a weakness to Void's darkness powers.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThorMan.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru: I'm not going to get in to this, as I've said, Uncanny Avengers will show us who is truely more powerful, and with that my answer will come. Also a god blast is Thor's godly essence. The last time that's been used was against Durok The Demolisher.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

well well..

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers