User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blade_R

Sensui
Sensui

VS

Naruto
Naruto

In character

Sensui has access to his Minoru, Kazuya, and Shinobu personalities and all other powers and abilities shown.

I'm way behind on Shippuden so to keep it simple he has all of his powers, abilities, forms, modes etc. that have been show so far.

Morals On (Obviously Sensui's morals change depending on which personality is in control)

No previous knowledge

Start 100 feet apart

Fight takes place in Makai (Demon World)

Anime feats are allowed

Win by death only.

Who takes this fight? (I apologize if this is a mismatch, a lot of people in other threads put Naruto characters on par with YYH characters so I thought this might be a decent match up)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Maybe Naruto but I would prefer that Sensui win.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blade_R

@shiryu said:

Maybe Naruto but I would prefer that Sensui win.

Yeah I liked Sensui a lot, I found him pretty interesting, but I like Naruto too. I'm not sure who would win this though since im behind on Shippuden.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thelocust619

Naruto of Nazarath. I mean Jesus of Konoha. I mean Naruto.

He takes it 10/10, but not a stomp. Sensui is smarter and possibly faster, and not far behind in attack power....but Naruto has more showings of skill, more variety, n dat stamina, doe...Sensui will never outlast Naruto's power supply.

Also, just throwing it out there...Talk No Jutsu.

And while he was a lil badass, Im just gonna outright say it: Sensui is not that great of a character (and on that subject, his armor looks dumb). His whole arc feels like filler. I found myself telling the TV to "stfu already!!!" whenever he started talking. All I heard was "I'm butthurt, whaaa, now noone can be happy".

N I like YYH more, I'm just saying. Sensui sucks, Hiei is more badass and Yusuke is way more likable. Hell, even Kurama is cooler than Sensui, and he's a girly man.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Detrolord

Not sure about naruto since i hate reading all the fillers and then stop but here is for Sensui

Loading Video...

Im not sute how can naruto beat him since the last time i red about naruto is ninja war arc -_-

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Flame War is going to happen

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flame War is going to happen

Yep; shame too, because it's actually an interesting fight at this point.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto of Nazarath. I mean Jesus of Konoha. I mean Naruto.

He takes it 10/10, but not a stomp. Sensui is smarter and possibly faster, and not far behind in attack power....but Naruto has more showings of skill, more variety, n dat stamina, doe...Sensui will never outlast Naruto's power supply.

Also, just throwing it out there...Talk No Jutsu.

And while he was a lil badass, Im just gonna outright say it: Sensui is not that great of a character (and on that subject, his armor looks dumb). His whole arc feels like filler. I found myself telling the TV to "stfu already!!!" whenever he started talking. All I heard was "I'm butthurt, whaaa, now noone can be happy".

N I like YYH more, I'm just saying. Sensui sucks, Hiei is more badass and Yusuke is way more likable. Hell, even Kurama is cooler than Sensui, and he's a girly man.

Lol while we are all entitled to our own opinion(s) and I respect yours, none of that is really relevant when discussing who would win in a fight.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei, Yusuke, and Kurama are cooler than like 90% of all characters though....

Anyways, Sensui stomps with his aura. Don't see Naruto surviving that.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raffels

@darkraiden: Kuwabara could beat naruto…Sensui is a stomp

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Raffels

Have you even read a Naruto arc before?, part one Naruto would stomp Kuwaba.

OP: as for this fight, Naruto wins in a good fight.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: Kuwabara was an A Class by the end of series his Dimension sword could cut through anything…. Naruto is now above A Class and by part 1?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol hold up fellow viners, this isn't about who is cooler or who the better character is, this is about who would come out the victor in a fight to the death :) Just throwing that out there in case there was any confusion.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Raffels

A class means nothing, I am talking about power levels here. Part one Naruto outclasses Kwabara in everything and would stomp him when given the chance.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: Did you watch YYH… no way you watched it and would say something so blasphemes

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Raffles

I watched the whole show and it was one of my favorites. However Kwabara has nothing on kid Naruto. Infact the fight would end even before it begun.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: Class is about power levels in YYH And Kuwabara was an A Class meaning above everybody besides S class

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ben_coby

@Raffles

And that class means nothing because it only applies to people in Yuyu hakusho. Kid Naruto is well above Kwabara's pay grade anytime.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody else? Lol I thought this was a good match up :/

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zaied

I think Current Naruto should be able to beat Sensui now.

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: wait so you're not saying part one shippuden Naruto could beat him, but part one KID Naruto could beat EOS Kuwabara?.......come on now let's not be ridiculous

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: it is, but the inevitable flame war will happen haha. I've seen WAY more Naruto and it's been forever since I've watched Yusuke but it was definitely one of my favorite shows on toonami hm wonder if it's on Blu ray?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Enemybird

I am going with Black Angel.

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is faster than the 4th right now and proved to be stronger than his predecessor (1st hokage) Naruto stomps.

WHAT_DiiCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WHAT_DiiCK

Naruto inherits the will of the sage of the six paths his new form and powers are boosted ten fold.

Sensui won't even be able to touch naruto since he's capable of dodging space time attacks and he's on parr witg sasuke's sapce-time teleportation.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: it is, but the inevitable flame war will happen haha. I've seen WAY more Naruto and it's been forever since I've watched Yusuke but it was definitely one of my favorite shows on toonami hm wonder if it's on Blu ray?

Sure is :)

http://www.amazon.com/Yu-Hakusho-Season-Blu-ray/dp/B004GZZGWC

You can get all 4 seasons on Blu-ray right now and it looks gorgeous, I recommend it if you know you like the show and don't already own on it on DVD.

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: almost 30 bucks a pop? Damn haha thanks though! :-) definitely going to start investing. Just out of curiosity. If you've seen them, Have you liked the redone Berserk movies they have been doing?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: almost 30 bucks a pop? Damn haha thanks though! :-) definitely going to start investing. Just out of curiosity. If you've seen them, Have you liked the redone Berserk movies they have been doing?

Yeah it definitely adds up lol but I think in the long run its worth it :) And im not sure what that is, is it an anime?

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: IMO Berserk is literally one of if not the best anime in existence. It came out in the late 90s, if memory serves, and is some of the best dubbed(I usually prefer subs) I've heard. I named one of my dogs "Guts" in honor of the protagonist. Unfortunately it did only get one season but recently they have been re releasing it in kind of a 3D hyper animation movie sets. Sorry if my post was too long but if you enjoy anime I HIGHLY recommend giving it a view

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Blade_R

@dark_passenger said:

@blade_r: IMO Berserk is literally one of if not the best anime in existence. It came out in the late 90s, if memory serves, and is some of the best dubbed(I usually prefer subs) I've heard. I named one of my dogs "Guts" in honor of the protagonist. Unfortunately it did only get one season but recently they have been re releasing it in kind of a 3D hyper animation movie sets. Sorry if my post was too long but if you enjoy anime I HIGHLY recommend giving it a view

Damn really? Ill have to check that out when I get a chance. Do you recommend the original or the new redone stuff you mentioned? And na man your post wasn't too long, its all good.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Blade_R

@dark_passenger:

Was just reading about it on wiki and saw "Both the manga and anime are noted for their heavy violence." ...that's all I need to know , I will definitely be checking it out soon lol as horrible as it sounds I love fictional violence lmao

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I personally prefer the original anime. Probably because I've viewed it multiple times, showing it to friends and such, so when there is a difference(even if it's minor) I'm all "NO!!!!! That's not how he said that line" lol. I think the original is 26 episodes. It's not over the top in powers(although I hear Guts is a beast now in manga) but it has some pure epic sword swinging, badass, shit talking, violent, brutal, epicness, etc. That I can't get enough of. And in the original it has some great music. Thanks I know some people(including me) don't want to read a wall of text haha

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I personally prefer the original anime. Probably because I've viewed it multiple times, showing it to friends and such, so when there is a difference(even if it's minor) I'm all "NO!!!!! That's not how he said that line" lol. I think the original is 26 episodes. It's not over the top in powers(although I hear Guts is a beast now in manga) but it has some pure epic sword swinging, badass, shit talking, violent, brutal, epicness, etc. That I can't get enough of. And in the original it has some great music. Thanks I know some people(including me) don't want to read a wall of text haha

Haha I know exactly what you mean, I remember I was really disappointed when I heard Gohan's voice in DBZ Kia I was like wtffffffff he sounds like even more of a b**** than he did in the original dub!!! Lol but yeah man that sounds like its right up my alley I am definitely going to be checking it out soon

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: hahaha yeah Kai, while visually appealing, lacked the heart of the original. It's probably one of the only anime where I actually enjoyed the filler. I mean come on if you don't chuckle at least a little bit on the Goku/Piccolo learning to drive episode there is something wrong with you. As to your liking violence point. Yeah it is definitely NOT a kids show. Not just for the violence, but there is nudity, rape, underage "stuff" etc. I'd say it was the first "adult" anime/cartoon show I've seen and was in disbelief watching it. I was like "I can't believe they aired this on TV somewhere" but overall really loved it. One of the 1st Mangas I had considered reading but I simply can't get past the black and white.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: hahaha yeah Kai, while visually appealing, lacked the heart of the original. It's probably one of the only anime where I actually enjoyed the filler. I mean come on if you don't chuckle at least a little bit on the Goku/Piccolo learning to drive episode there is something wrong with you. As to your liking violence point. Yeah it is definitely NOT a kids show. Not just for the violence, but there is nudity, rape, underage "stuff" etc. I'd say it was the first "adult" anime/cartoon show I've seen and was in disbelief watching it. I was like "I can't believe they aired this on TV somewhere" but overall really loved it. One of the 1st Mangas I had considered reading but I simply can't get past the black and white.

True that episode was awesome I loved that one, piccolo looked so weird in regular clothes haha. And that's fine none of that stuff really bothers me, rape bothers me, but I can get passed fictional rape lmao and yeah man that's one reason I don't really bother with manga, not big into the black and white thing, and I feel like im getting a more vivid depiction of the story when watching anime, music and sound effects really better the experience for me personally. But that show sounds great dude, thanks for telling me about it!

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want to say sensui but sensui doesn't have the speed feats that current naruto has now. So unfortunately i think he wins, but that is unless naruto can break his sacred energy armour.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

I'm pretty sure with Sage mode and the amount of toads he can summon, Naruto would overwhelm Sensui. Though, it would be a good fight unless Naruto used his current abilities. At that point, I can't see Sensui fighting Bijuu mode Naruto on an even level.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto with ease

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still deciding, read up on sensui and he has more power than I thought he could beat naruto but naruto can also beat him

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ DARK_PASSENGER

EOS Kwabara was nothing special. There is nothing rediculous here, pre time skip KN1 Naruto will beat Kwabara handily.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Blade_R

@primebonnick said:

i want to say sensui but sensui doesn't have the speed feats that current naruto has now. So unfortunately i think he wins, but that is unless naruto can break his sacred energy armour.

I'm not up to date on Current Naruto's power or speed but I know Dark Tournament Saga Hiei cut off a guys arm to fast that practically nobody saw it besides Kurama (IIRC) not even the dude whose arm was cut off noticed, it was so fast he literally didn't even know his arm was gone until Hiei held it up for everyone to see. Then Chapter Black Saga Hiei (who is at least equal too or greater than his dark tourney self) couldn't do anything to Sensui, he managed to push him back with DOTDF, but he couldn't land a hit that did any notable damage, not even with Kuwabara and Kurama attempting to attack him as well. That to me either means he is as fast or faster than DT Hiei or his defense is just insane.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@primebonnick said:

I'm not up to date on Current Naruto's power or speed but I know Dark Tournament Saga Hiei cut off a guys arm to fast that practically nobody saw it besides Kurama (IIRC) not even the dude whose arm was cut off noticed, it was so fast he literally didn't even know his arm was gone until Hiei held it up for everyone to see. Then Chapter Black Saga Hiei (who is at least equal too or greater than his dark tourney self) couldn't do anything to Sensui, he managed to push him back with DOTDF, but he couldn't land a hit that did any notable damage, not even with Kuwabara and Kurama attempting to attack him as well. That to me either means he is as fast or faster than DT Hiei or his defense is just insane.

Well Sensui was a true S class. Even when Yusuke was revived Sensui was still stronger until Yusuke was powered up by King Raizen. Considering Hiei was just an A class during their fight, its arguable that it was impossible for him to harm Sensui anyway.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@primebonnick said:

sensui defense was just that insane even yusuke full powered spirit gun couldn't kill him but it would have at least injured him a bit.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@primebonnick said:

Well Sensui was a true S class. Even when Yusuke was revived Sensui was still stronger until Yusuke was powered up by King Raizen. Considering Hiei was just an A class during their fight, its arguable that it was impossible for him to harm Sensui anyway.

Yeah that's probably true since S classes swat A classes away like flies lol