Sensui (Yu Yu Hakusho) vs Bleach

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blade_R

I'm interested to see what people think, how far would sensui make it in the bleach universe? Would he own it and destroy everybody he faced? Or is there a few characters that could potentially beat him in a fight? Sensui will have access to both armors and all his personalities as well. Are there any Bleach characters that could kill sensui in a 1v1?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He solos.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ratava

he is not soloing all of bleach but just for the lolz @princearagorn1 you know a lot about yuyu/bleach

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Yammamoto solo Yu Yu Hakusu verse if he uses his bankai, but Sensui is problay be put down by ichigo when he fought aizen, and anybody above that level or have enough hax

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

Yammamoto solo Yu Yu Hakusu verse if he uses his bankai, but Sensui is problay be put down by ichigo when he fought aizen, and anybody above that level or have enough hax

Im not sure how well Yamma's bankia would work on Sensui, Hiei's Dragon of the darkness flame didn't do anything but push him back, it did no physical harm.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Sensui have any counter for Bleach Haxs

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen, Yama, Bach, and others could pose a threat, I haven't kept up with bleach though.

@jgames said:

I disagree heavily. Yama's bankai was nothing to sneeze at, but it's far from soloing. He'd be lucky to beat most of the 3 kings S classes.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barragan soloes Sensui. The Yu Yu Hakusho fans often forget Sensui was fighting off cancer and only had a month to live during his story arc. Barragan just ages him 1 month into the future, no chemotherapy is going to save him from that...

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

Barragan soloes Sensui. The Yu Yu Hakusho fans often forget Sensui was fighting off cancer and only had a month to live during his story arc. Barragan just ages him 1 month into the future, no chemotherapy is going to save him from that...

Could he successfully do that? I imagine if that ability was that flawless he could have simply aged Suì-Fēng to whatever the end of her lifespan would be.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Baltoro

@blade_r said:

@baltoro said:

Could he successfully do that? I imagine if that ability was that flawless he could have simply aged Suì-Fēng to whatever the end of her lifespan would be.

Barragan's ability was ridiculously overpowered, but he spent more time talking to his enemies and standing in front of barriers bragging about his powers instead of actually finishing the job. Sensui doesn't really have speed feats and he has to get close to do damage anyway...getting close to Barragan = dead. Barragan is coated in an aging shield in the manga, objects were disintegrating when they got too close to him. So to answer your question...yes.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Baltoro

Yep...Barragan can solo anything in the Yu Yu Hakusho Universe now that I've reviewed his feats in a couple different chapters. Faster than Soifon and has the ultimate offense & defense. Sensui is in big trouble here.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By those_eyes

Sensui rapes with spirit energy,!

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blade_R

@baltoro said:

Yep...Barragan can solo anything in the Yu Yu Hakusho Universe now that I've reviewed his feats in a couple different chapters. Faster than Soifon and has the ultimate offense & defense. Sensui is in big trouble here.

I'm starting to lean towards barragan winning but still sensui does have some attacks that don't require him to actually touch his opponent with his hands or legs, he has the (anime only) sacred energy beam, Resshū Kō Kyū Ha, Splinter Resshūken and the Twisted Twister attacks but I don't know how well they would work against barragan.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baltoro

@blade_r said:

Well he doesn't have to get that close to hit him, he's got Resshū Kō Kyū Ha, Splinter Resshūken, the and the (anime only) Sacred Energy Beam which doesn't require him to touch his opponent but im not sure if those attacks would do any noteworthy damage to Barragan

Barragan tanked two nukes from Soifon, well, this one he disintegrated the explosion before it touched him so his ability warded off a very powerful ranged attack easily.

Loading Video...

The second nuke he tanked while being trapped in a Kidou box made by Hachigen, it destroyed part of his skull and his arm but he was still able to fight fine afterwards...

I'm not saying Sensui has bad ranged attacks but if that's his only chance then it is a slim one since he doesn't really have great feats with those attacks. I think he destroyed a floor of an apartment with one of those energy balls he kicks IIRC? The anime only attack killed a lot of fodder, it might be powerful, but doesn't have any feats against higher level characters like Barragan. Since Barragan's ability even ages Kidou it would likely dissipate the ranged attacks from Sensui.

However, Sensui is more likely to rush in and try socking Barragan...getting himself disintegrated in the process. Barragan doesn't have to explain his abilities thoroughly to Sensui before they fight like he did vs. Soifon.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

@blade_r said:

Well he doesn't have to get that close to hit him, he's got Resshū Kō Kyū Ha, Splinter Resshūken, the and the (anime only) Sacred Energy Beam which doesn't require him to touch his opponent but im not sure if those attacks would do any noteworthy damage to Barragan

Barragan tanked two nukes from Soifon, well, this one he disintegrated the explosion before it touched him so his ability warded off a very powerful ranged attack easily.

Loading Video...

The second nuke he tanked while being trapped in a Kidou box made by Hachigen, it destroyed part of his skull and his arm but he was still able to fight fine afterwards...

I'm not saying Sensui has bad ranged attacks but if that's his only chance then it is a slim one since he doesn't really have great feats with those attacks. I think he destroyed a floor of an apartment with one of those energy balls he kicks IIRC? The anime only attack killed a lot of fodder, it might be powerful, but doesn't have any feats against higher level characters like Barragan. Since Barragan's ability even ages Kidou it would likely dissipate the ranged attacks from Sensui.

However, Sensui is more likely to rush in and try socking Barragan...getting himself disintegrated in the process. Barragan doesn't have to explain his abilities thoroughly to Sensui before they fight like he did vs. Soifon.

Very good points here, and now that I think of it none of sensui's projectile attacks seem as powerful as soifon's missile attack, so ill go ahead and agree that barragan would in fact beat sensui. Any other bleach characters that could beat him?

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Baltoro

@blade_r said:

@baltoro said:

@blade_r said:

Loading Video...

Very good points here, and now that I think of it none of sensui's projectile attacks seem as powerful as soifon's missile attack, so ill go ahead and agree that barragan would in fact beat sensui. Any other bleach characters that could beat him?

Thanks. Not too many other ones, I'd argue Unohana in Bankai might be able to kill him since her ability was similar to Barragan's, she melted Zaraki down to a skeleton really quick but kept healing him back to life until he beat her. I'll bet a lot of people will argue Yama in Bankai too, but I agree with you...since Sensui was untouched by Dragon of the Darkness Flame he has really good heat resistance. I'm of the opinion kidou won't work on Sensui very well since he overcame the Mafukan sealing spell from Koenma with sacred energy alone.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

@blade_r said:

@baltoro said:

@blade_r said:

Loading Video...

Thanks. Not too many other ones, I'd argue Unohana in Bankai might be able to kill him since her ability was similar to Barragan's, she melted Zaraki down to a skeleton really quick but kept healing him back to life until he beat her. I'll bet a lot of people will argue Yama in Bankai too, but I agree with you...since Sensui was untouched by Dragon of the Darkness Flame he has really good heat resistance. I'm of the opinion kidou won't work on Sensui very well since he overcame the Mafukan sealing spell from Koenma with sacred energy alone.

Yeah I agree, im relatively new to bleach (been watching for little over a year or so on toonami) the first episode I saw was when ichigo transformed into the hollow form with the long hair and beat ulquiorra (it actually reminded me of when raizen took over yusuke and beat sensui) that's what got me into bleach and back into manga/anime in general lol but yeah I haven't seen a lot from unohana yet but ill take your word for it that she could probably win as well, I'm at part where nazomi got her zanpakuto, absorbed ichigo and some of the other peoples attacks and shot it back at the regai hitsugaya lol so im way behind on bleach.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Chapter 526 should be the chapter where Unohana uses her Bankai. As for the melting down Zaraki part, that didn't happen. We actually don't know what it specifically do, if anything. You can read it or I can spoil it.

She calls her Bankai and some really thick dark ooze come out of her blade and surrounds the area. Then when the ooze finish leaking out, the remaining ooze becomes a katana. She uses this dark katana to fight Zaraki. Zaraki experiences what seemed like decaying down to the bones but that didn't happen. Here is why: Unohana was also shown to have melted down to bones, which shouldn't happen if it's really a melting away/decaying effect. She's not going to self-impose it on herself. You can say that her Bankai turns her into a skeleton like Barragan, but look at the next page. Both Unohana and Zaraki reverts back to normal and Zaraki slices Unohana down. The whole melting away scene is just Zaraki's imagination.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Blade_R

@limilicious:

Lol ill probably understand that better once I see it, but it sounds like it makes people hallucinate, is that after the Reigai arc? Because that's where I am right now.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DarkRaiden

Barragan, unfortunately, would likely die in the wind from Sensui powering up. He doesn't strike me as anything stronger than an S-class demon. It's also arguable if his powers would even work on Sensui due to Aizen's statement that enough Reiatsu/Spirit Energy renders those powers null.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sensui gets rolled pretty hard.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: It's much later. It's not even listed under the list of anime episodes for Bleach in wikipedia.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limilicious:

Oh alright cool, I might jump forward and skim that chapter in manga form to see how her bankia is if it hasn't been animated yet

Avatar image for darklordargeist
DarkLordArgeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sensui

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Limilicious

@blade_r: Here's the pages if you want less spoilers.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the scans dude I really appreciate it! That's pretty interesting though, her bankai does seem strange as I cant tell what it actually does , but it is intriguing. Lol im also confused as to why they are fighting.

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YuYu verse gets soloed by Yammamoto and Barragan two hax abilities that have not been shown to be ineffective. Sensui can age and so Barragan has the match in his hands and Yammamoto can just literally incinerate their whole universe. Plus I should mention that Barragan is sky father level.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YuYu verse gets soloed by Yammamoto and Barragan two hax abilities that have not been shown to be ineffective. Sensui can age and so Barragan has the match in his hands and Yammamoto can just literally incinerate their whole universe. Plus I should mention that Barragan is sky father level.

LMAO!! sure whatever you say buddy...Sensui bodybags bleachverse in a heartbeat..they have no answer to his holy chi

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: That's too much spoilers, imo. Here's a summary where I kept it really vague.

Basically, really strong enemies popped up and beat the crap out of Gotei 13. Zaraki was beaten up pretty easily. Unohana sat out of the fight and didn't fight. Gotei 13 took some casualties as well as major injuries to certain members. Anyways, the enemies left and gave Gotei 13 a break. Zaraki was told to train with Unohana. And hence, that is why those two are fighting now.

And here are spoilers that isn't vague.

The strong enemies are Quincies. Yes, they were thought to be totally gone but nope. They are back and kicked Gotei 13's butt and Yama died in the process too. There's more injuries/casualties but I'll leave that out. Here's a reminder: The Kenpachi from Zaraki Kenpachi is a title given to the strongest swordsman at their time. So if someone wants the title, they need to inherit it by slaying down the previous one. Zaraki's title is not official and mostly self-proclaimed as the owner of that title is still alive and kicking. And that person is Unohana. But what we didn't know was that Unohana technically lost to Zaraki once before. But Zaraki ultimately lost instead due to the fear of losing such a good opponent. He imposed a self constraint his capabilities. And he's done that every time afterwards. So Unohana is trying to awaken Zaraki's true power.

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datswampertazz: @web_flotsam: lol just joking around with that haha! But the rest I'm pretty serious, I am not at all saying that YuYu is weak in any way I love both mangas but the hax is really strong on Bleach like Yammamoto with temperatures that rise over 15 million degrees from his Bankai, that is as hot as the core of the sun and Barragan can age things in an instant just from his presence. Lol laugh all you want but the Bleach verse is to much for Sensui in the end.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@datswampertazz: @web_flotsam: lol just joking around with that haha! But the rest I'm pretty serious, I am not at all saying that YuYu is weak in any way I love both mangas but the hax is really strong on Bleach like Yammamoto with temperatures that rise over 15 million degrees from his Bankai, that is as hot as the core of the sun and Barragan can age things in an instant just from his presence. Lol laugh all you want but the Bleach verse is to much for Sensui in the end.

...did you miss where aizen explained how zanpakuto's in relation to spiritual pressure work?..if one's spiritual pressure is higher the effects of the zanpakuto is nill...exactly why soi fon's insta kill had no effect..pretty sure the guy who master holy chi in 6 years far outclasses anyone in bleachverse in terms of spiritual pressure...and lets not get into the power sensui has shown

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Baltoro

@blade_r said:

@limilicious said:

Thanks for the scans dude I really appreciate it! That's pretty interesting though, her bankai does seem strange as I cant tell what it actually does , but it is intriguing. Lol im also confused as to why they are fighting.

Her Bankai wasn't explained very well. However, Unohana's monologue during their fight was that she was killing AND reviving Zaraki a thousand times to make him stronger than her. Since she killed and brought back Zaraki over and over before the Bankai it isn't unreasonable that she could continue this trend after using Bankai until he overcame her Bankai.

If her Bankai merely caused hallucinations it wouldn't match her skillset. Earlier in the series she uses Minazuki's stomach acid to heal the injured in Shikai, it probably has more effects in Bankai such as melting flesh but being able to heal as well. It looks like an ability that is really hard to counter and Sensui likely has no experience against something like that.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: I was leaning towards Zaraki's own hallucination/imagination instead of anything to do with Unohana's Bankai. Like Zaraki was experiencing everything around him breaking down (the skeletons are like symbolizing death) and rebuilding up again, which is like illustrating how he's been reborn with all his power being released. But then, this is just my interpretation, like how that is your interpretation of the chapter.

While your interpretation makes some sense, why would Unohana melt herself down and heal herself as well? Isn't that a little redundant?

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: I was leaning towards Zaraki's own hallucination/imagination instead of anything to do with Unohana's Bankai. Like Zaraki was experiencing everything around him breaking down (the skeletons are like symbolizing death) and rebuilding up again, which is like illustrating how he's been reborn with all his power being released. But then, this is just my interpretation, like how that is your interpretation of the chapter.

While your interpretation makes some sense, why would Unohana melt herself down and heal herself as well? Isn't that a little redundant?

No Caption Provided

She does say "You can't possibly know why I mastered Kidou (healing Kidou)" to Zaraki right before going Bankai. It looks like her Bankai can kill the user too so she needs strong healing abilities to use it effectively. It looks like her Bankai melts anything in the vicinity it was released. I know the artwork was trippy, but Zaraki is thinking "it melts" over and over right after the Bankai starts so if he is hallucinating it's because Unohana put him on acid...literally.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Web_Flotsam
Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: That's too much spoilers, imo. Here's a summary where I kept it really vague.

Basically, really strong enemies popped up and beat the crap out of Gotei 13. Zaraki was beaten up pretty easily. Unohana sat out of the fight and didn't fight. Gotei 13 took some casualties as well as major injuries to certain members. Anyways, the enemies left and gave Gotei 13 a break. Zaraki was told to train with Unohana. And hence, that is why those two are fighting now.

And here are spoilers that isn't vague.

The strong enemies are Quincies. Yes, they were thought to be totally gone but nope. They are back and kicked Gotei 13's butt and Yama died in the process too. There's more injuries/casualties but I'll leave that out. Here's a reminder: The Kenpachi from Zaraki Kenpachi is a title given to the strongest swordsman at their time. So if someone wants the title, they need to inherit it by slaying down the previous one. Zaraki's title is not official and mostly self-proclaimed as the owner of that title is still alive and kicking. And that person is Unohana. But what we didn't know was that Unohana technically lost to Zaraki once before. But Zaraki ultimately lost instead due to the fear of losing such a good opponent. He imposed a self constraint his capabilities. And he's done that every time afterwards. So Unohana is trying to awaken Zaraki's true power.

Whoa I cant believe yamma died, that's messed up lmao but that's crazy and that makes a lot of sense thanks for explaining that to me. Will they be animating that much of the manga? I really hope so but I heard somewhere that the anime is over or not going on much longer but the manga still is?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro:

That makes sense as well, it still seems a little confusing lol but maybe she will use it again in the future and its powers will be fully explained, one last question, does ichigo really lose his hollow powers for good? Because I was hoping to see his full hollow transformation again but were im at in the the anime he is losing his powers still

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Baltoro

@blade_r said:

@baltoro:

That makes sense as well, it still seems a little confusing lol but maybe she will use it again in the future and its powers will be fully explained, one last question, does ichigo really lose his hollow powers for good? Because I was hoping to see his full hollow transformation again but were im at in the the anime he is losing his powers still

Sure, it is very confusing. I'm not sure if we will see that Bankai again but Zaraki may explain what happened in future showings. Unohana did think to herself that she was the strongest Shinigami second only to Zaraki before she "died", that probably doesn't include Yama though. I'm really looking forward to Zaraki's new powers after being killed and revived a thousand times by Unohana, it's implied he should be above Yama and is Soul Society's secret weapon.

Well, I will say Ichigo does gain new powers and receives specialized training. I don't want to spoil it for you but he doesn't rely on the hollow powers like he did in the past. Full hollow? Are you talking about the Ichigonator version that stomped R2 Ulquiorra? That was a cool transformation but he was kind of mindless unfortunately. I liked the partial hollow that was messing up Byakuya, he had a cool personality and good fighting sense.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Limilicious

@baltoro: Look at the pages above. It's more likely that Unohana was referring to that little secret to why she mastered Healing Kidou than due to her own Bankai melting her away. She loves crossing blades and fighting, so she learns Healing Kidou to make it last much longer and able to take much more hits. I am not saying it's not impossible. It's just more likely than not that Bankais won't be suicidal from the other Bankais we've seen. I'm not saying it's impossible because Komamaru have a second form for his Bankai that is sort of suicidal.

TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatefusion said:

...did you miss where aizen explained how zanpakuto's in relation to spiritual pressure work?..if one's spiritual pressure is higher the effects of the zanpakuto is nill...exactly why soi fon's insta kill had no effect..pretty sure the guy who master holy chi in 6 years far outclasses anyone in bleachverse in terms of spiritual pressure...and lets not get into the power sensui has shown

First of all Sensuis chi is in no where close to a relation with spiritual pressure, two different kinds of power, and two different types of concepts. Don't cross the abilities, spiritual pressure in the bleach verse is not relevant to holy chi or any power in the YuYu verse. Barragan destroys the Yuyu verse via Respira, regardless of what you say about Holy chi, the bleach verse has flight and hax on their side. Yamamoto can to solo his bankai reaches temperatures that exceed the core of the sun. Now if you try to argue with this hax you are stifling your conscience.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

@blade_r said:

@baltoro:

Sure, it is very confusing. I'm not sure if we will see that Bankai again but Zaraki may explain what happened in future showings. Unohana did think to herself that she was the strongest Shinigami second only to Zaraki before she "died", that probably doesn't include Yama though. I'm really looking forward to Zaraki's new powers after being killed and revived a thousand times by Unohana, it's implied he should be above Yama and is Soul Society's secret weapon.

Well, I will say Ichigo does gain new powers and receives specialized training. I don't want to spoil it for you but he doesn't rely on the hollow powers like he did in the past. Full hollow? Are you talking about the Ichigonator version that stomped R2 Ulquiorra? That was a cool transformation but he was kind of mindless unfortunately. I liked the partial hollow that was messing up Byakuya, he had a cool personality and good fighting sense.

Yeah i think they might explain that later like you said, and yeah i was talking about the one that wrecked ulquiorra lol I loved that form, i also liked the big one he took earlier in the series , the one where he gets real big and has a tail i think it was when he was training with the vizards, but the one that fought byakuya was cool too, he seemed pretty wild and his face looked insane which i thought was cool lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Against the rules for two reasons:

Universe vs battles are not allowed.

Sensui has zero chance of solo'ing bleach verse. One on one, he has good edge on many characters, having cliff-breaking punches. But he can't solo entire gotei 13 in the first place. Much less whole verse.

And Yama isn't solo'ing yu yu hakusho on his own either. His bankai lasts for a limited time, and characters like yomi may keep him busy for a while.

Nor is barragan solo'ing. He failed to age soi fon's bankai in time, and sensui can deliver the same output with holy energy.

@god_spawn: universe battle and a mismatch for bleachverse.