Senator Armstrong vs Hulk

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Armstrong plans to create a third world war. But he needs the help of Hulk to do so, whomever he sees that he's unable to kill the creature and turns on his nano machines to give him super strength. Fight o the death. Who wins?

-Armstrong has access to all his powers.

-Battle happens at White House with lots of people inside.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk rips him in half

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk stomps

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk stomps

Armstrong can regenerate at Molecular level and was strong enough to break Raiden sword with his hands, and his sword was cutting trough titanium the entire game like butter lol.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447 said:

hulk stomps

Armstrong can regenerate at Molecular level and was strong enough to break Raiden sword with his hands, and his sword was cutting trough titanium the entire game like butter lol.

i don't think you can regenerate from being knocked out and titanium to hulk is like a thin sheet of tin foil...

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frocharocha

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

hulk stomps

i don't think you can regenerate from being knocked out and titanium to hulk is like a thin sheet of tin foil...

It won't be that easy for Hulk. The Senator was toying with Raiden who could just surf in nuclear missiles, cut people in 1000 pieces in under ten seconds (his reactions are way faster than sound).

Loading Video...

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

hulk stomps

It won't be that easy for Hulk. The Senator was toying with Raiden who could just surf in nuclear missiles, cut people in 1000 pieces in under ten seconds (his reactions are way faster than sound).

Loading Video...

hulk would use raiden as a toothpick and it will be easy for him i bet you even thing can knock this guy out

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Who's Bette and why is he/she at the White House?

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Name55555

Yeah but the Hulk would just get madder and stronger and eventually win.

Strenght alone is not a good strategy vs Hulk (unless you are much stronger and you can win quickly)

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's Bette and why is he/she at the White House?

Ops! Fixed :P

Bartonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armstrong can prevent pretty much anything from hurting him greatly, has the ability to make giant fires erupt from the ground and pick up very heavy things and throw them around like its no problem, and Raiden punched Armstrong over and over and over and barely even made him flinch, and raiden had his sword and did nothing to him with that, and he had cyborg upgrades to his strength. And in the Jetstream Sam DLC, Sam cut Armstrong's arm off and he used his arm stump as a weapon and then REATTACHED his arm to his body.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armstrong gets armstronged.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

hulk wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armstrong is powerful, but pitting him against Hulk isn't too fair. He'd fair better against a lighter level powerhouse.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Movie Hulk vs Senator Armstrong. Armstrong win 7/10...

Incredible comic vs Armstrong would be very unfair Hulk 9.9/10

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pierpat

LUIS ARMSTRONG

Loses this one, sadly.

I really love the character, but this is a bad mismatch.

Unless we use movie version of Hulk, then the senator will win a solid majority.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19 oceanmaster21  Online

armstrong ftw

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump.

Also, I don't see any reason why Armstrong couldn't easily win before Hulk eventually becomes stronger then him. I would argue that Armstrong is much faster (including travel speed, reaction times, and fighting speed), stronger, and more durable then baseline Hulk by a significant margin. His healing factor is also better then baseline Hulk. His fighting skills are much better then Hulk's too, I'm not one to downplay Hulk's fighting skills either. Hulk learned how to use a sword pretty effectively in all of about 20 seconds.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going to go against the grain here and say Armstrong can do enough damage to incap/defeat the hulk. He is immensely stronger and more durable than base hulk and I could see him pummeling him into banner-form before he gets mad enough. Then again, I don't see why the Hulk wouldn't be swayed by Armstrong's idea of a perfect America...no wars, no more mass killing, strength prevails...seems everything the hulk always wanted.

If AS tries to toy with Hulk and draws the fight out though, Hulk Smashes.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shamo

Hulk Wins 6/10 majority

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are underestimating Baseline Hulk's strength. You have to a very high edge over Hulk to knock him out before he gets angry. It's something Hercules, Hickman's Hyperion, Thor, Abomination, etc who are stronger then Armstrong can't just "knock out Hulk" before he gets angry. Hulk tradtionally and currently has a very high class base form, even a calm Hulk has crazy showings of strength.

Everything pisses off comic Hulk, it's very easy for Hulk to rise in strength in seconds.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins no contest. Choose a much weaker comic character and you have a fight

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Armstrong dies a virgin.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Frisky4

Hmm, yes, Bump.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senator Armstrong slaughters Hulk and eats him while yelling "Nanomachines, son"

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk in a horrendous brutal battle.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Hulk will put a giant hurting on Armstrong and he'll eventually go down

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By midnightdragon18

Armstrong slaughterhouse

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who has played Revengance, Hulk one-shots Armstrong while holding back.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z said:

Hulk in a horrendous brutal battle.

Death-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If any of you think Hulk can hit someone and shred metal that can stop molecular level katana slicing ability, you are seriously in need of some drug rehab. Hulk would need to get incredibly upset for an extended duration of time before he is strong enough to deal any physical damage to Armstrong. Raidens katana did nothing to his nano's and those swords can cut through thick metal laced with their own nano's that made them insanely durable.

Armstrong is not physically stronger than the Hulk in this battle, but he is a lot more durable and a lot faster. A LOT. Like...a lot. Raiden was dodging bullets like someone slowed time down and then underhanded a tennis ball pre Revengence upgrades. Post upgrades, he was a hell of a lot faster. So Hulk isn't going to win this battle and I think Armstrong is more than fast enough and durable enough to knock hulk out before he gets seriously upset. If that win doesnt happen fast, Hulk will toss him around like a rag doll but still wont do any damage to him for a while.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to understand that there is no such thing as "base" Hulk. Hulk gains strength based off his emotional level, and when he first transforms, he'll be as strong as his emotions currently dictate. If Bruce Banner stubbed his toe against the bed frame he'd probably just be at the classic 100 ton level, but if he just watched Betty get murdered then he's going world breaker. This is why debating with Hulk is nearly impossible, his actual powerset is that his powerset varies wildly.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Also, I don't see any reason why Armstrong couldn't easily win before Hulk eventually becomes stronger then him. I would argue that Armstrong is much faster (including travel speed, reaction times, and fighting speed), stronger, and more durable then baseline Hulk by a significant margin. His healing factor is also better then baseline Hulk. His fighting skills are much better then Hulk's too, I'm not one to downplay Hulk's fighting skills either. Hulk learned how to use a sword pretty effectively in all of about 20 seconds.

Proof?

@profz said:

Im going to go against the grain here and say Armstrong can do enough damage to incap/defeat the hulk. He is immensely stronger and more durable than base hulk and I could see him pummeling him into banner-form before he gets mad enough. Then again, I don't see why the Hulk wouldn't be swayed by Armstrong's idea of a perfect America...no wars, no more mass killing, strength prevails...seems everything the hulk always wanted.

If AS tries to toy with Hulk and draws the fight out though, Hulk Smashes.

Feats?

If any of you think Hulk can hit someone and shred metal that can stop molecular level katana slicing ability, you are seriously in need of some drug rehab. Hulk would need to get incredibly upset for an extended duration of time before he is strong enough to deal any physical damage to Armstrong. Raidens katana did nothing to his nano's and those swords can cut through thick metal laced with their own nano's that made them insanely durable.

Armstrong is not physically stronger than the Hulk in this battle, but he is a lot more durable and a lot faster. A LOT. Like...a lot. Raiden was dodging bullets like someone slowed time down and then underhanded a tennis ball pre Revengence upgrades. Post upgrades, he was a hell of a lot faster. So Hulk isn't going to win this battle and I think Armstrong is more than fast enough and durable enough to knock hulk out before he gets seriously upset. If that win doesnt happen fast, Hulk will toss him around like a rag doll but still wont do any damage to him for a while.

When has this guy done anything Planetary?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Well i can see the same drug rehab did you no good, seeing as Hulk has broken every metal in Marvel existence as well as diamonds and other material that is more durable then Armstrongs body which Raiden punched through in the end and ripped his hearth out, so stop wanking.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, see this is where I question if you two have actually red any Hulk comics. Namor has knocked Hulk out a few times. Thor has knocked Hulk out a few times. Thing has knocked Hulk out a few times. Hulk in a normal state is a 100tonner at best. It takes him a while and under immense rage that boils for a very long time to achieve the levels of strength you are implying he naturally has as soon as he transformed into the Hulk. Hulk even after a few minutes of battling isn't capable of shattering Wolverines bones and would not be able to put a dent in Armstrong. He would toss him around like a rag doll, yes. But Armstrong is a guy who can toss a few hundred tons around like a feather. One pop in the face from Armstrong during the first few minutes of the battle is going to KO Hulk. If the battle exceeds a few minutes, Armstrong loses. As per what Armstrong did in Revengence, he would know all about the Hulk prior to the battle and would go in for the KO quick via brute force, and he is plenty physically powerful enough to knock Hulk out cold in the first punch. But, you wouldn't know any of that, Atheist...because you are debating a character from a game you've never played. :)

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 thedailybagel  Moderator

@nickzambuto: he's pretty much always miles above the 100 ton level even whilst calm. But yea, the rest of your post is true.

NightThrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nanomachines, son.

Armstrong wins against normal Hulk.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

hulk

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one-shots.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, see this is where I question if you two have actually red any Hulk comics. Namor has knocked Hulk out a few times. Thor has knocked Hulk out a few times. Thing has knocked Hulk out a few times. Hulk in a normal state is a 100tonner at best. It takes him a while and under immense rage that boils for a very long time to achieve the levels of strength you are implying he naturally has as soon as he transformed into the Hulk. Hulk even after a few minutes of battling isn't capable of shattering Wolverines bones and would not be able to put a dent in Armstrong. He would toss him around like a rag doll, yes. But Armstrong is a guy who can toss a few hundred tons around like a feather. One pop in the face from Armstrong during the first few minutes of the battle is going to KO Hulk. If the battle exceeds a few minutes, Armstrong loses. As per what Armstrong did in Revengence, he would know all about the Hulk prior to the battle and would go in for the KO quick via brute force, and he is plenty physically powerful enough to knock Hulk out cold in the first punch. But, you wouldn't know any of that, Atheist...because you are debating a character from a game you've never played. :)

LOL the irony of this post... First off the things you mentioned happened several decades ago, Namor is no longer any kind of challenge for Hulk, the Thing recently fought a weakened Hulk together with Wolverine and they got their asses beat so bad they promised to one another never to speak of it again and Thor got oneshoted by Hulk in their latest encounter. Ever since Hulks permanent power boost in 2006 he has gotten an amp that even at his calmest levels puts him way above the 100 ton thing. The whole 100 ton thing was debunked even before this since Hulk has literally preformed planetary level feats in his classic days while being relatively calm, he has also gone from Bruce Banner to World breaker in an INSTANT, not needing any time to build up his anger. Hulk already shattered Wolverines bones when they are not adamantium. Show me where he was throwing few hundreds of tons around like feathers because i never saw that unless you mean near the end of his fight with Raiden when he was throwing metal scrap at you that you needed to cut. I honestly can't get enough laughs at this... Armstrong... one shots Hulk... the same guy that couldn't KO Raiden after a barrage of punches... oh dear god the lunacy is quite something. I have played Revengence don't worry about it. You should worry however about your complete lack of knowledge on Hulk, going as far as to quote fights he had decades ago prior to his amp when nowadays he pins Namor helplessly with one arm, one shots Thing and humiliates him even when weakened and fighting against both him and Wolverine and one shots Thor as well as take everything from continent to planet busting attacks with nothing more then a bloody noes without being even visibly angry. But please do go on, it's always funny to me watching people embarrass themselves.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius said:

LOL the irony of this post... First off the things you mentioned happened several decades ago, Namor is no longer any kind of challenge for Hulk, the Thing recently fought a weakened Hulk together with Wolverine and they got their asses beat so bad they promised to one another never to speak of it again and Thor got oneshoted by Hulk in their latest encounter. Ever since Hulks permanent power boost in 2006 he has gotten an amp that even at his calmest levels puts him way above the 100 ton thing. The whole 100 ton thing was debunked even before this since Hulk has literally preformed planetary level feats in his classic days while being relatively calm, he has also gone from Bruce Banner to World breaker in an INSTANT, not needing any time to build up his anger. Hulk already shattered Wolverines bones when they are not adamantium. Show me where he was throwing few hundreds of tons around like feathers because i never saw that unless you mean near the end of his fight with Raiden when he was throwing metal scrap at you that you needed to cut. I honestly can't get enough laughs at this... Armstrong... one shots Hulk... the same guy that couldn't KO Raiden after a barrage of punches... oh dear god the lunacy is quite something. I have played Revengence don't worry about it. You should worry however about your complete lack of knowledge on Hulk, going as far as to quote fights he had decades ago prior to his amp when nowadays he pins Namor helplessly with one arm, one shots Thing and humiliates him even when weakened and fighting against both him and Wolverine and one shots Thor as well as take everything from continent to planet busting attacks with nothing more then a bloody noes without being even visibly angry. But please do go on, it's always funny to me watching people embarrass themselves.

I like to point out that Hulk, while completely calm, can lift 1000s of tons

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps. The only advantage Armstrong has over Hulk is speed.