#1 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Fresh from sending time kompressing sorceress Ultimecia and the Ultimate weapon to their stories end Selphie finds herself facing a gauntlet of enemies as she makes her way home.

RULES
Selphie is given as much time as needed to cast her ultimate move "The End"
No speedblitz on enemies part, "The End" will and must be cast.

Round 1: Batman
Round 2: Superman
Round 3: Darkseid
Round 4: Dr Strange
Round 5: Thanos (with IG)
Round 6: The Living Tribunal
Round 7: Eternity

#2 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

5 and 6 should be switched.

#3 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

It was the only placement I was a bit iffy on so yeah sure I'll do that.

#4 Edited by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 2 or 3

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

If game mechanics are on, everyone loses.

#6 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

5. Eternity

6. Thanos w/ I.G.

7. LT

#7 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

If game mechanics are on, everyone loses.

Well the move only exists in game mechanics but its more about who you believe to be able to survive it.

@overlordarhas said:

5. Eternity

6. Thanos w/ I.G.

7. LT

Well Eternity is an abstract being hence the higher billing for this fight, well thats how I see it.

No one else have an opinion on how far Selphie gets?

#8 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean its a stupidly overpowered and vague move. Everyone, including us and our intelligence, loses.

#9 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

It takes you to a field, the words "The End" show up at the bottom like its the end of a story and then the enemy just dies regardless of death immunity.

So...Selphie for strongest in Final Fantasy?

#10 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it work on the undead?

#11 Edited by Pierpat (3435 posts) - - Show Bio

well, she does get past 1......maybe.

#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: it works on Omega Weapon, why would it fail on Batman? He's not undead.

#13 Posted by Pierpat (3435 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

Does it work on the undead?

No, don't know quite why. Might be undead are hard coded against death or something.

@pierpat said:

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

@pierpat: it works on Omega Weapon, why would it fail on Batman? He's not undead.

well,i said she would pass batman.Probably.

If she gets passed Batman then what stops her getting past Superman or Darkseid?

#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Rapture work on undead? That fails against bosses. I think either

A. The End buries the target, thus undead is unaffected

or

B. Selphie is the Saint of Killers

#16 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Rapture is an eject type move so it'd work on the undead as long as they didn't have immunity.

#17 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:
@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

If game mechanics are on, everyone loses.

Well the move only exists in game mechanics but its more about who you believe to be able to survive it.

@overlordarhas

said:

5. Eternity

6. Thanos w/ I.G.

7. LT

Well Eternity is an abstract being hence the higher billing for this fight, well thats how I see it.

No one else have an opinion on how far Selphie gets?

The IG places it's user above Universal Abstracts and The Living Tribunal is a Multiversal Abstract.

#18 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (3599 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid Boom tubes out and back in, if he's aware of what's happening anyway. >_>

I think she makes it to 6 or so.

#19 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:
@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

If game mechanics are on, everyone loses.

Well the move only exists in game mechanics but its more about who you believe to be able to survive it.

@overlordarhas

said:

5. Eternity

6. Thanos w/ I.G.

7. LT

Well Eternity is an abstract being hence the higher billing for this fight, well thats how I see it.

No one else have an opinion on how far Selphie gets?

The IG places it's user above Universal Abstracts and The Living Tribunal is a Multiversal Abstract.

Well I was putting them down by how likely they would be to survive and while I know that Thanos is stronger with the gauntlet on I don't think he'd be harder to take then someone like Eternity with "The End".

Normal hero
Super hero
Super villain
Powerful Magic user
Super Villain with a godlike power boost
Godlike figure
Abstract

Is the flow I followed. I'm aware of Living Tribunal's power but I don't see why he'd be harder to defeat in this case then Eternity.

#20 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

@shawnbaby said:

@rozalia said:
@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

If game mechanics are on, everyone loses.

Well the move only exists in game mechanics but its more about who you believe to be able to survive it.

@overlordarhas

said:

5. Eternity

6. Thanos w/ I.G.

7. LT

Well Eternity is an abstract being hence the higher billing for this fight, well thats how I see it.

No one else have an opinion on how far Selphie gets?

The IG places it's user above Universal Abstracts and The Living Tribunal is a Multiversal Abstract.

Well I was putting them down by how likely they would be to survive and while I know that Thanos is stronger with the gauntlet on I don't think he'd be harder to take then someone like Eternity with "The End".

Normal hero

Super hero

Super villain

Powerful Magic user

Super Villain with a godlike power boost

Godlike figure

Abstract

Is the flow I followed. I'm aware of Living Tribunal's power but I don't see why he'd be harder to defeat in this case then Eternity.

Then you don't know much about the Living Tribunal or the Infinity Gauntlet...both are Higher than Eternity. Even LT said that if he had to fight Adam Warlock to take the Gauntlet away from him it could potentially destroy the entire universe. You seem to be ranking the Infinity Gauntlet as a "godlike power boost"...that's really understating it. It places it wielder at the top of his universe's food chain...the only beings higher being LT and The One Above All.

#21 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

@shawnbaby said:

@rozalia said:
@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

If game mechanics are on, everyone loses.

Well the move only exists in game mechanics but its more about who you believe to be able to survive it.

@overlordarhas

said:

5. Eternity

6. Thanos w/ I.G.

7. LT

Well Eternity is an abstract being hence the higher billing for this fight, well thats how I see it.

No one else have an opinion on how far Selphie gets?

The IG places it's user above Universal Abstracts and The Living Tribunal is a Multiversal Abstract.

Well I was putting them down by how likely they would be to survive and while I know that Thanos is stronger with the gauntlet on I don't think he'd be harder to take then someone like Eternity with "The End".

Normal hero

Super hero

Super villain

Powerful Magic user

Super Villain with a godlike power boost

Godlike figure

Abstract

Is the flow I followed. I'm aware of Living Tribunal's power but I don't see why he'd be harder to defeat in this case then Eternity.

Then you don't know much about the Living Tribunal or the Infinity Gauntlet...both are Higher than Eternity. Even LT said that if he had to fight Adam Warlock to take the Gauntlet away from him it could potentially destroy the entire universe. You seem to be ranking the Infinity Gauntlet as a "godlike power boost"...that's really understating it. It places it wielder at the top of his universe's food chain...the only beings higher being LT and The One Above All.

What he say is true, LT even shutdown the I.G. so that the GEMS could not be made to work as a group and eternity is the one whining to take the I.G. from Warlock because it will affect his status in the food chain.